Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $81 466 783 $0 $0 $33 217 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Flames de Calgary
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 3
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 7
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Flames de Calgary
4 850 000 $4 850 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 6
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
G
UFA - 4

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 juin 2021 à 15 h 8
Flames
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 359
This might be by far the worst trade i've seen on this site ever, and I have seen countless idiotic Marner for Tkachuk trades. Marner isn't getting you either of those players LMAO and you think were gonna give you both. Then on top of that add a pick cause we got Justin Holl coming back the other way hahahahahaha.

Please for the love of god stop with these horrific trade offers it isn't happening in this or any other lifetime.
TKFlames et Gmonwy a aimé ceci.
3 juin 2021 à 15 h 10
TKFlames
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 10
Quoting: Ansabch12
This might be by far the worst trade i've seen on this site ever, and I have seen countless idiotic Marner for Tkachuk trades. Marner isn't getting you either of those players LMAO and you think were gonna give you both. Then on top of that add a pick cause we got Justin Holl coming back the other way hahahahahaha.

Please for the love of god stop with these horrific trade offers it isn't happening in this or any other lifetime.

Toronto is gonna have to start sending their trade requests by Pidgeon cause calagry isn't even picking up the phone anymore
3 juin 2021 à 15 h 23
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,640
I can't see how Calgary would have any interest in handing over the 2 bright spots they have for Marner , Holl (without Muzzin looks lost) and an ok prospect.

I mean I like this for the Leafs just don't see Treviling being this foolish
3 juin 2021 à 15 h 25

To start Marner and Tkchuck are a 1 for 1 all day everyday (value wise) technically with Marner already signed long term and owed about 5.7 million a year moving forward he holds a fair bit more value than Tkchuck who is due a new contract which starts at 9 million minimum due to his QO
palhal a aimé ceci.
3 juin 2021 à 15 h 25
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,800
I don't see how Montour " is swinging for the fences"
3 juin 2021 à 15 h 29
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,800
Quoting: Boomer125
To start Marner and Tkchuck are a 1 for 1 all day everyday (value wise) technically with Marner already signed long term and owed about 5.7 million a year moving forward he holds a fair bit more value than Tkchuck who is due a new contract which starts at 9 million minimum due to his QO

Flames fans should be concerned about Tkachuk "term" as a Flame. He plays in 21/22 at his 7m, gets qualified (or traded) in 22/23 and then is a UFA 23/24 I can't see wanting to stay to with the very middling Flames.
3 juin 2021 à 15 h 31
Flames

They would be fair value 1 for 1 if you didn't watch the Habs series. Trading our best young forward for an overpaid choke artist isn't in our best interest. On top of that the trade offer has Lindholm as well, who arguably has more value than either of them due to his extremely team friendly contract. Whichever way you slice it this is a horrible trade offer.
BlastyRocks a aimé ceci.
3 juin 2021 à 16 h 16
Beanmachine
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 498
Quoting: palhal
Flames fans should be concerned about Tkachuk "term" as a Flame. He plays in 21/22 at his 7m, gets qualified (or traded) in 22/23 and then is a UFA 23/24 I can't see wanting to stay to with the very middling Flames.

Ya he probably stays up at night dreaming of joining the playoff powerhouse Maple Leafs !
3 juin 2021 à 16 h 59
They would be fair value 1 for 1 if you didn't watch the Habs series. Trading our best young forward for an overpaid choke artist isn't in our best interest. On top of that the trade offer has Lindholm as well, who arguably has more value than either of them due to his extremely team friendly contract. Whichever way you slice it this is a horrible trade offer.

Lol, I watched every game bud, check Tkchuck playoff stats they are significantly worse than Marner
3 juin 2021 à 17 h 1

Lol, I watched every game bud, check Tkchuck playoff stats they are significantly worse than Marner

Lol, Tkchuck 5 pts over 15 games played seems Choky to me
3 juin 2021 à 17 h 8
Flames
Lol, Tkchuck 5 pts over 15 games played seems Choky to me

Idk man significantly worse is tough to say when your guy has 0 goals in 17 playoff games and gets paid 11 million. On top of that his centre is the best goal scorer of our generation, while Tkachuks most consistent linemate is Backlund. You also understand that 4 of those games were from his rookie season against the Ducks that swept us lmao what did u expect him to do score 20?

Dont get me wrong 5 pts in 11 games isnt that much better either but im not trading him for Marner and that bloated contract. Im especially not adding my most valuable contract in Elias Lindholm for a couple of nobodies. You missed my point completely. But you looked up the stats with 0 context so im sure you're right here 😂😂
4 juin 2021 à 7 h 33
Idk man significantly worse is tough to say when your guy has 0 goals in 17 playoff games and gets paid 11 million. On top of that his centre is the best goal scorer of our generation, while Tkachuks most consistent linemate is Backlund. You also understand that 4 of those games were from his rookie season against the Ducks that swept us lmao what did u expect him to do score 20?

Dont get me wrong 5 pts in 11 games isnt that much better either but im not trading him for Marner and that bloated contract. Im especially not adding my most valuable contract in Elias Lindholm for a couple of nobodies. You missed my point completely. But you looked up the stats with 0 context so im sure you're right here 😂😂

We're not even talking about Lindholm ( it's unreasonable to even add him the trade) but your original comment stated Marner isn't worth Tkchuck alone which simply isn't true. 0 in 17 is unacceptable. But Marner at this point has produced significantly better than Tkchuck in the playoffs is true he has produced 25 pts in 32 GP. As for the "bloated" contract Tkchuk at his production is considered bloated and his contract is up in a year and he'll make at minimum 9 million on a 1 year deal follows by free agency where he could walk.
4 juin 2021 à 7 h 34

And it's 5 in 15 for Tkchuck (getting swept still counts) even if it's his rookie year
4 juin 2021 à 7 h 58
Flames
We're not even talking about Lindholm ( it's unreasonable to even add him the trade) but your original comment stated Marner isn't worth Tkchuck alone which simply isn't true. 0 in 17 is unacceptable. But Marner at this point has produced significantly better than Tkchuck in the playoffs is true he has produced 25 pts in 32 GP. As for the "bloated" contract Tkchuk at his production is considered bloated and his contract is up in a year and he'll make at minimum 9 million on a 1 year deal follows by free agency where he could walk.

For starters there is almost a 0% chance that he walks from the Flames, Treliving is a wizard with contract negotiations idk why people think that this is a good point, it isn't. The last big free agent to walk was John Tavares and that was a while ago. By that logic, Matthews could walk too at the end of his deal so you see why that's a bad argument.

Yes in terms of overall stats Marner has outproduced Tkachuk but you're looking at stats without taking context into account, Marner is your best playmaker and is expected to score at that kind of a rate, he plays on a line with Matthews. Tkachuk plays a much more balanced game which is ideal for the playoffs because the refs swallow their whistles and he gets into the face of the opposition, very similarly to Brad Marchand (Toronto has a lot of experience watching him so you should really get that).

Again idk what you're expecting a rookie to do in a lopsided matchup against one of the stingiest and frankly dirtiest teams of all time in the Anaheim Ducks, but you are right it does still count but once again you're not looking at context. If i'm the Flames, this is the easiest trade to say no to, the only player id even consider losing Tkachuk for is Jack Eichel, and that's it.
4 juin 2021 à 8 h 7
For starters there is almost a 0% chance that he walks from the Flames, Treliving is a wizard with contract negotiations idk why people think that this is a good point, it isn't. The last big free agent to walk was John Tavares and that was a while ago. By that logic, Matthews could walk too at the end of his deal so you see why that's a bad argument.

Yes in terms of overall stats Marner has outproduced Tkachuk but you're looking at stats without taking context into account, Marner is your best playmaker and is expected to score at that kind of a rate, he plays on a line with Matthews. Tkachuk plays a much more balanced game which is ideal for the playoffs because the refs swallow their whistles and he gets into the face of the opposition, very similarly to Brad Marchand (Toronto has a lot of experience watching him so you should really get that).

Again idk what you're expecting a rookie to do in a lopsided matchup against one of the stingiest and frankly dirtiest teams of all time in the Anaheim Ducks, but you are right it does still count but once again you're not looking at context. If i'm the Flames, this is the easiest trade to say no to, the only player id even consider losing Tkachuk for is Jack Eichel, and that's it.

How many playoff series has Tkchuck with his "playoff style of play" won?
4 juin 2021 à 8 h 36
Flames
How many playoff series has Tkchuck with his "playoff style of play" won?

How many has Marner won? Honestly the funniest part of that is that Tkachuk has won more series than Marner has (if you count the bubble which I think you should)

You understand hockey isn't basketball, right? One good player isn't gonna make you into a good team, the Flames aren't a good team so the question you asked to try and invalidate my whole paragraph long argument is stupid and just shows you have no idea what you're talking about aside from the stats you looked up.
4 juin 2021 à 10 h 17
How many has Marner won? Honestly the funniest part of that is that Tkachuk has won more series than Marner has (if you count the bubble which I think you should)

You understand hockey isn't basketball, right? One good player isn't gonna make you into a good team, the Flames aren't a good team so the question you asked to try and invalidate my whole paragraph long argument is stupid and just shows you have no idea what you're talking about aside from the stats you looked up.

I don't count the play in, I'm like the only leaf fan that claims the Leafs didn't make the playoffs, bud I'm not just going by stat lines ,I have been living in Calgary and watching the flames toil at mediocrity for 20 years , I am well versed and educated on both organizations. You seem to have this idea that I want this trade to happen when I don't the mere point of our little debate is discussion on the overall value of both players if hypothetically they were to be traded for each other, the bottom line is that value wise they are a 1 for 1
4 juin 2021 à 12 h 47
Flames
I don't count the play in, I'm like the only leaf fan that claims the Leafs didn't make the playoffs, bud I'm not just going by stat lines ,I have been living in Calgary and watching the flames toil at mediocrity for 20 years , I am well versed and educated on both organizations. You seem to have this idea that I want this trade to happen when I don't the mere point of our little debate is discussion on the overall value of both players if hypothetically they were to be traded for each other, the bottom line is that value wise they are a 1 for 1

And I fully disagree with that statement idc what Marner does in the regular season, in my opinion hes overpaid and overrated. Until he shows up in a playoff series he isnt worth more than Matthew.

I can understand why you're thinking that but theres a reason why everytime this trade comes up on this website theres like 4 or 5 Flames fans saying "no". That should really tip you off here, but lets just agree to disagree.
4 juin 2021 à 16 h 36
And I fully disagree with that statement idc what Marner does in the regular season, in my opinion hes overpaid and overrated. Until he shows up in a playoff series he isnt worth more than Matthew.

I can understand why you're thinking that but theres a reason why everytime this trade comes up on this website theres like 4 or 5 Flames fans saying "no". That should really tip you off here, but lets just agree to disagree.

Fans are dumb , both of us included

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage