Forums/Armchair-GM

Lets Go GM Caleb

Créé par: CalebWoods
Équipe: 2017-18 Blues de St-Louis
Date de création initiale: 19 janv. 2017
Publié: 19 janv. 2017
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Always rate and comment. Thanks. I really love the inputs.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
1650 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
77 000 000 $
53 000 000 $
1650 000 $
1650 000 $
1650 000 $
1650 000 $
1650 000 $
1650 000 $
2650 000 $
2650 000 $
Transactions
STL
  1. Halák, Jaroslav
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2018 (NYI)
BOS
    Future Considerations
    STL
    1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2018 (BUF)
    BUF
    1. Brewer, Eric
    Détails additionnels:
    Retired
    MIN
      pick up off waivers
      STL
        placed on waivers
        STL
          placed on waivers
          STL
          BOS
          1. Lehterä, Jori
          Détails additionnels:
          For the future considerations
          Rachats de contrats
          Enfoui
          Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
          Logo de STL
          Logo de NYI
          Logo de STL
          Logo de STL
          Logo de CGY
          Logo de STL
          Logo de BUF
          Logo de STL
          Logo de STL
          Logo de STL
          Logo de STL
          Logo de STL
          Logo de STL
          Logo de STL
          Logo de STL
          Logo de STL
          Logo de STL
          Logo de STL
          Logo de STL
          Logo de STL
          Logo de STL
          Logo de STL
          Logo de STL
          Logo de STL
          TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
          2273 000 000 $60 228 333 $0 $852 500 $12 771 667 $
          Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
          5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
          AG, AD, C
          NTC
          UFA - 4
          3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
          C, AG
          NTC
          UFA - 1
          3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
          AD
          UFA - 6
          1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
          AD
          UFA - 1
          3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
          AD, AG
          M-NTC
          UFA - 1
          894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
          AG
          UFA - 1
          650 000 $650 000 $
          AG
          UFA - 1
          650 000 $650 000 $
          AG, AD, C
          UFA - 2
          650 000 $650 000 $
          AD
          UFA - 1
          5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
          AG, AD
          UFA - 4
          894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
          C
          UFA - 2
          4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
          C, AD
          NMC
          UFA - 4
          650 000 $650 000 $
          AG
          UFA
          650 000 $650 000 $
          AG
          UFA
          Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
          2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
          DG
          UFA - 2
          6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
          DD
          NTC
          UFA - 3
          7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
          G
          UFA - 2
          1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
          DG/DD
          UFA - 1
          5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
          DG
          NTC
          UFA - 2
          3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
          G
          UFA - 6
          720 000 $720 000 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
          DD
          UFA - 1
          795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance157 500 $$158K)
          DG
          UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
          • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
          19 janv. 2017 à 11 h 40
          Lets Go Blues
          Rejoint: juin 2016
          Mentions "j'aime": 4,363
          This is pure nonsense.

Actually, I think I'll take a gentle stab. You can't sign other teams RFA's without earning the rights to them via trade. You can't put Eric Brewer on the team, he's retired. Bishop is worth more than that, Elliott is worth less than that. None of those guys are signing at the NHL minimum contract. Datsyuk retired to KHL, not coming back. You can't expect to get Backes for "future considerations", that's not really a thing. I think you need to create some of these Armchair GM teams and instead of hitting submit, leave them, they stay saved for you and only you to look, and you can read posts from other users to grasp a better understanding of league-wide trends. Hope this criticism is constructive. Welcome to the site. And LETS GO BLUES.
          19 janv. 2017 à 11 h 48
          Démarrer sujet
          Caleb Woods
          Rejoint: janv. 2017
          Mentions "j'aime": 1
          Quoting: AK_tune
          This is pure nonsense.

Actually, I think I'll take a gentle stab. You can't sign other teams RFA's without earning the rights to them via trade. You can't put Eric Brewer on the team, he's retired. Bishop is worth more than that, Elliott is worth less than that. None of those guys are signing at the NHL minimum contract. Datsyuk retired to KHL, not coming back. You can't expect to get Backes for "future considerations", that's not really a thing. I think you need to create some of these Armchair GM teams and instead of hitting submit, leave them, they stay saved for you and only you to look, and you can read posts from other users to grasp a better understanding of league-wide trends. Hope this criticism is constructive. Welcome to the site. And LETS GO BLUES.
          It is. Thank you. I'll get right on it.
          19 janv. 2017 à 12 h 17
          Rejoint: mai 2015
          Mentions "j'aime": 6,811
          Caleb, when was last time you were keeping up with hockey? 2010? There is zero coherence with this team.

I won't bother specifying anything since AK_Tune named most of them already, but this looks like a team created by my Mom who only knows the names of a couple players but has zero sense of the dynamics of hockey GM'ing....

I've seen PPL post teams where they are taking advantage of another teams better players in a trade or signing good players for cheaper then they deserve etc but this takes the cake. Virtually everything you added here is not only a bit off, its WAY off!

Sorry for coming off harsh but this is so bad that I'm can't see how anyone could do this and not be trolling.
          19 janv. 2017 à 12 h 30
          Démarrer sujet
          Caleb Woods
          Quoting: F50marco
          Caleb, when was last time you were keeping up with hockey? 2010? There is zero coherence with this team.

I won't bother specifying anything since AK_Tune named most of them already, but this looks like a team created by my Mom who only knows the names of a couple players but has zero sense of the dynamics of hockey GM'ing....

I've seen PPL post teams where they are taking advantage of another teams better players in a trade or signing good players for cheaper then they deserve etc but this takes the cake. Virtually everything you added here is not only a bit off, its WAY off!

Sorry for coming off harsh but this is so bad that I'm can't see how anyone could do this and not be trolling.

Thank you. I've been keeping up with hockey since 2008 while I was in 2nd grade. Even though the truth hurts, I'll fix some of the errors.
          19 janv. 2017 à 12 h 44
          Sicarius
          Rejoint: nov. 2016
          Mentions "j'aime": 214

Laughing so hard here it's hard to type..

So the Blues sign Elliott for 7x7 and Bishop for 5x3, then trade Allen for Halak who just cleared waivers...

Absolutely epic...

I have little doubt Caleb is trolling us but wow was I laughing good...

Great job Caleb ???
          19 janv. 2017 à 13 h 9
          Rejoint: mai 2016
          Mentions "j'aime": 3,642
          JEE is waivers exempt for the Wild. He hasn't even started in on his ELC yet. Wild are letting him slide this year over in Sweden.
          19 janv. 2017 à 13 h 29
          Quoting: CalebWoods

Thank you. I've been keeping up with hockey since 2008 while I was in 2nd grade. Even though the truth hurts, I'll fix some of the errors.

If you are being honest here then I take back everything I said. cheers
          19 janv. 2017 à 13 h 32
          Démarrer sujet
          Caleb Woods

Your fine.
          19 janv. 2017 à 13 h 33
          Démarrer sujet
          Caleb Woods
          Quoting: Sicarius

Laughing so hard here it's hard to type..

So the Blues sign Elliott for 7x7 and Bishop for 5x3, then trade Allen for Halak who just cleared waivers...

Absolutely epic...

I have little doubt Caleb is trolling us but wow was I laughing good...

Great job Caleb ???

Your welcome.
          19 janv. 2017 à 14 h 30

Your fine.

No, you're fine. cool

Répondre
          To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
          Question:
          Options:
          Ajouter une option
          Soumettre le sondage