SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Montreal Canadiens

Rating Laval Rockets D-men

13 mars 2021 à 16 h 42
Habs4ever
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,195
Hey CapFriendly, hardly anybody reads the forums. Why not make a button or make it more of an interesting option?

Anyways rating the Laval Rocket d-men this year. I took into account the number of minutes played, offensive or defensive type of player and included the two players that went back to Junior. So based on what I have seen and I have not only watched every single game but watched it a 2nd and 3rd time to break down their play and I rank them as such.

1.Schueneman
2. Leskinen
3. Guhle
4. Fairbrother
5. Olofsson
6. Brook
7. Bisson
8. Ouellet
9. Halbert
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
13 mars 2021 à 16 h 46
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,164
Thanks for your knowledgable insight. Has Brook play diminished to # 6? Is he still an NHL prospect?
Habs4ever a aimé ceci.
13 mars 2021 à 16 h 46
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,482
Brook sure has fallen it seems, remember not that long ago Habs fans being super pumped about his future.
13 mars 2021 à 16 h 48
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,158
Quoting: palhal
Thanks for your knowledgable insight. Has Brook play diminished to # 6? Is he still an NHL prospect?

Quoting: MisstheWhalers
Brook sure has fallen it seems, remember not that long ago Habs fans being super pumped about his future.

Brook had 1 bad game this year against Belleville and Laval were trash that game. He’s been good and he’s 3rd in points being Vejdemo and Ylönen
Schueneman is 25 yo but have looked great
13 mars 2021 à 16 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Habs4ever
Quoting: palhal

he had a very discreet beginning of the season. He has played much better the last three games and much more noticeable. I am still trying to figure out his game. In Junior he had offensive numbers but he reminds me of a younger Dylan DeMelo of the Jets. He is smart, nothing fancy, not a big hitter, but does the little things well. Personally, I think he needs all of this year and maybe even next year to see him blossom. His style of play would be a 4th d-man but not sure the points will translate at the NHL level.
13 mars 2021 à 16 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Habs4ever
Modifié 13 mars 2021 à 16 h 58
Quoting: MisstheWhalers

yes I agree but I am not certain I would use the word fallen. He may be a type that needs more time. He is smart, nothing fancy. He had a very slow beginning of season but the last three games has really been much more noticeable and played much better. and he is +4 in his last 2 games.
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
13 mars 2021 à 16 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Habs4ever
Quoting: GMs
Brook had 1 bad game this year against Belleville and Laval were trash that game. He’s been good and he’s 3rd in points being Vejdemo and Ylönen
Schueneman is 25 yo but have looked great

He has 3 points in his last 2 games. He has played much better his last three games. Maybe he had a nagging injury or was in a funk at beginning of season? and he is +4 in his last 2 games.
GMs a aimé ceci.
14 mars 2021 à 16 h 24
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
I’ve only been able to watch 1 game this year, but I’m interested in what’s happening with Ouellet? Has he just been off because he’s had to play the right side for most of the season?

Also, watching the most recent game, I’m impressed in how much Brook’s game has grown from last year’s training camp/preseason to now.
14 mars 2021 à 22 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Habs4ever
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
I’ve only been able to watch 1 game this year, but I’m interested in what’s happening with Ouellet? Has he just been off because he’s had to play the right side for most of the season?

Also, watching the most recent game, I’m impressed in how much Brook’s game has grown from last year’s training camp/preseason to now.

Ouellet played the left side as well. Not sure but he has not really been noticeable during the games. We see him much more giving high fives at the beginning of the periods when they come down the hallway before the players turn right and go onto the ice.

As for Brook, I felt his first six games extremely ordinary but his last three games much better. He just finished playing tonight and it was probably his best game of the year. So maybe he had an injury or it took him some time to get going.
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage