Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $82 971 463 $1 741 463 $425 000 $-1 471 463 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 8
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 4
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 6
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 166 667 $3 166 667 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
725 000 $725 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AD
RFA - 2

Unités spéciales

Avantage numérique 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
18 févr. 2021 à 8 h 25
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 13
This team is bonkers and your trade is pretty good value, even though Pens fans won't agree. If you don't mind a few points:
1. Tuukka needs a better 2nd to platoon with. Halak makes this possible and you will have to spend more there.
2. Landeskog probably gets more than 7.
3. WHy break up the top line of Mac, Landeskog and MIkko? Leave that filth alone and give Crosby Kadri on the wing. It spreads out the talent!

Fun scenario, great work.
dlt_hfu2847whsba a aimé ceci.
18 févr. 2021 à 8 h 34
Leafs Sufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,511
No 1st or 2nd round picks for two years hurts.

This team looks pretty deadly, and most people have term to their contracts. Even with Mac due for a massive raise in a couple years, there is enough money coming off the books to pay him. Question is do they have the prospect (cheap contract) depth to slot into the line-up when Mac gets paid, especially with no early picks for two years.

Why not keep Grubauer or Francouz? Seems kind of pointless to bring in Rask (who likely either costs more or doesn't play for someone other than Boston).
dlt_hfu2847whsba a aimé ceci.
18 févr. 2021 à 9 h 40
Representing the 505
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,691
That's not a bad team but I see a few things:

1. Makar's agent is not going to take the same money as Chabot on a long-term deal
2. I'd rather keep Gru for a bit more money as he's 4 years younger than Rask (whom I wouldn't sign until he's 38)
3. I can't see a scenario where the Avs trade Byram away for a 33 y/o anyone even if that's Sid
4. Trading away that much high-end draft capital is not a great idea.

This team would be good for a few years then tail off. The way the Avs are built now, they're set up well for at least the next 5 years but could stretch that to 10. All things being equal, I'd rather see them keep their Cup window open for as long as possible.
Coleharborcrosby et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
18 févr. 2021 à 9 h 52
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
No Pittsburgh fan, you arent getting that trade to save your team
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
18 févr. 2021 à 9 h 57
Dirty_dangles_37
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 206
why would the avs get tukka when grub is killing it
SociallyHawkward et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
18 févr. 2021 à 16 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 367
Quoting: SeriousGM
This team is bonkers and your trade is pretty good value, even though Pens fans won't agree. If you don't mind a few points:
1. Tuukka needs a better 2nd to platoon with. Halak makes this possible and you will have to spend more there.
2. Landeskog probably gets more than 7.
3. WHy break up the top line of Mac, Landeskog and MIkko? Leave that filth alone and give Crosby Kadri on the wing. It spreads out the talent!

Fun scenario, great work.

Thanks man! As a Pens fan myself I would be alright with it. Pens cup window with current core is done. Crosby has given so much to Pittsburgh and I hope they give him the shot at an opportunity like this.

1. I agree but it`s hard with the cap. If they can sign a veteran goalie for around 1 million it could work but they might need to move someone like Johnson or Compher.
2. Yeah again, the cap makes it difficult. Landeskog would either need to agree to take a cut to stay and win or they would need to move someone else to make room. They can make it work one way or another though.
3. I think Sid and Nate would want to play together.
SeriousGM a aimé ceci.
18 févr. 2021 à 16 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Ritzy
No 1st or 2nd round picks for two years hurts.

This team looks pretty deadly, and most people have term to their contracts. Even with Mac due for a massive raise in a couple years, there is enough money coming off the books to pay him. Question is do they have the prospect (cheap contract) depth to slot into the line-up when Mac gets paid, especially with no early picks for two years.

Why not keep Grubauer or Francouz? Seems kind of pointless to bring in Rask (who likely either costs more or doesn't play for someone other than Boston).

Yeah but they are all in if this happens so the firsts aren`t a big deal. I think they can maneuver the cap to make it work and they have drafted well in the past and would be able to have young players coming up. They would also become the most attractive spot for free agents to fill out their roster.

I think the opportunity to bring Rask in makes the team better. I don`t hate Grub or Francouz but I think if they are all-in then why not go for it with an elite goalie instead of a so-so one.
18 févr. 2021 à 16 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: NMAvsFan
That's not a bad team but I see a few things:

1. Makar's agent is not going to take the same money as Chabot on a long-term deal
2. I'd rather keep Gru for a bit more money as he's 4 years younger than Rask (whom I wouldn't sign until he's 38)
3. I can't see a scenario where the Avs trade Byram away for a 33 y/o anyone even if that's Sid
4. Trading away that much high-end draft capital is not a great idea.

This team would be good for a few years then tail off. The way the Avs are built now, they're set up well for at least the next 5 years but could stretch that to 10. All things being equal, I'd rather see them keep their Cup window open for as long as possible.

I`d rather go all-in for 4 years and then you still have a chance to retool at 4 years. This team would be more or less locked in for those 4 years. Would you be shocked if they won 3 cups in that time? I would trade that for maybe winning one without this deal over 10 years.

If Gru plays well the remainder of the season and proves he can be a Stanley Cup goaltender then sure, keep him and forget Rask. Not a sure thing he would leave Boston anyways.
18 févr. 2021 à 16 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: coga16
No Pittsburgh fan, you arent getting that trade to save your team

Trading Sid doesn`t save Pittsburgh. It allows them to rebuild and it allows for a Colorado dynasty.

How many cups does this team win in the 4 years? 3?
18 févr. 2021 à 16 h 50
Representing the 505
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,691
Quoting: ChampEddy
I`d rather go all-in for 4 years and then you still have a chance to retool at 4 years. This team would be more or less locked in for those 4 years. Would you be shocked if they won 3 cups in that time? I would trade that for maybe winning one without this deal over 10 years.

If Gru plays well the remainder of the season and proves he can be a Stanley Cup goaltender then sure, keep him and forget Rask. Not a sure thing he would leave Boston anyways.

I disagree that they would be a force for four years. Sid is no longer in his prime (though still quite good) and Rask is getting older, too. Players decline a lot in their 30's and, while it wouldn't be a total wash-out of their high-end young players, it would hurt a lot. I mean, it's certainly debatable that they'd be able to ride Nate and Sid and Rask to a Cup (three is dreaming) and then just re-tool but it's not as though they're struggling at the moment and need Sid or Rask. It's a fun thought experiment but if I were GM, I wouldn't do it.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
18 févr. 2021 à 17 h 3
Trading Sid doesn`t save Pittsburgh. It allows them to rebuild and it allows for a Colorado dynasty.

How many cups does this team win in the 4 years? 3?

what do you think Saving Pittsburgh means...you have no picks or any good prospects
you are not getting good young roster players a high end D talent in Byram and multiple 1st round draft picks. Good luck trying to get any sort of return when in reality as good as crosby is and has been hes 33 years old and entering the decling portion of his career.

NO way do you get a Byram talent, Pens do not have the leverage here
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
18 févr. 2021 à 17 h 22
Démarrer sujet
what do you think Saving Pittsburgh means...you have no picks or any good prospects
you are not getting good young roster players a high end D talent in Byram and multiple 1st round draft picks. Good luck trying to get any sort of return when in reality as good as crosby is and has been hes 33 years old and entering the decling portion of his career.

NO way do you get a Byram talent, Pens do not have the leverage here

When you are trading Sidney Crosby, 33yo or not, you are going to get a lot. *IF* Mario gives the green light and Sid wants it then the Avs will be thrilled to give a kings ransom to get Sidney god damn Crosby and put a few rings on their hands.

A "Bowen Byram type of talent" (which is available in the draft every single year) is expendable for a team as loaded as the Avs, ESPECIALLY when you are getting Sidney Crosby.

You are ignorant if you think the Avs would not make a deal similar to this to get Sid. Is it possible they don`t include a 2nd 1st or Jost? Maybe? This is right around what I think it would end up being close to though.
18 févr. 2021 à 17 h 24
When you are trading Sidney Crosby, 33yo or not, you are going to get a lot. *IF* Mario gives the green light and Sid wants it then the Avs will be thrilled to give a kings ransom to get Sidney god damn Crosby and put a few rings on their hands.

A "Bowen Byram type of talent" (which is available in the draft every single year) is expendable for a team as loaded as the Avs, ESPECIALLY when you are getting Sidney Crosby.

You are ignorant if you think the Avs would not make a deal similar to this to get Sid. Is it possible they don`t include a 2nd 1st or Jost? Maybe? This is right around what I think it would end up being close to though.

If Crosby wants to be traded, it will be hand picked by him and him alone based on his NMC. There wont be any bidding war. Pens will have to work with the team that Crosby wants to go to or willing to go to make sure the cap works and they dont destroy their cup contending roster.

Avs dont need Crosby...Pens need someone to pay out the nose for him so they dont enter a dark era of a long rebuild. Byram is not expended, you are doing the classic lets belittle the really good young player so it doesnt seem like hes actually that good but I really want him tactic. Dude Byram is a franchise level DMan talent, that does not exist every year...come back to reality

Penguins dont have the leverage in any crosby trade...Crosby and whatever team he would want to be traded to does
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
18 févr. 2021 à 17 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: NMAvsFan
I disagree that they would be a force for four years. Sid is no longer in his prime (though still quite good) and Rask is getting older, too. Players decline a lot in their 30's and, while it wouldn't be a total wash-out of their high-end young players, it would hurt a lot. I mean, it's certainly debatable that they'd be able to ride Nate and Sid and Rask to a Cup (three is dreaming) and then just re-tool but it's not as though they're struggling at the moment and need Sid or Rask. It's a fun thought experiment but if I were GM, I wouldn't do it.

Sid will be among the games elite for those 4 years, no doubt about that.

While we don`t know what the team will look like or how they would draft and make other moves over the 4 years there is no debate that the core group (Crosby, Nate, Landy, Rantanen, Makar, Rask) would be BY FAR the best in the league and I think at least 2 cups would be won in those years. That is why I would do it - take a great team that could win a cup and turn it into a powerhouse who will win and may win multiple. Sidney Crosby is a winner. It`s what he does. That is invaluable and is really the only thing missing from this team.
18 févr. 2021 à 17 h 28
Démarrer sujet
If Crosby wants to be traded, it will be hand picked by him and him alone based on his NMC. There wont be any bidding war. Pens will have to work with the team that Crosby wants to go to or willing to go to make sure the cap works and they dont destroy their cup contending roster.

Avs dont need Crosby...Pens need someone to pay out the nose for him so they dont enter a dark era of a long rebuild. Byram is not expended, you are doing the classic lets belittle the really good young player so it doesnt seem like hes actually that good but I really want him tactic. Dude Byram is a franchise level DMan talent, that does not exist every year...come back to reality

Penguins dont have the leverage in any crosby trade...Crosby and whatever team he would want to be traded to does

Yes, and IMO there are two teams he would go to. MTL and COL.

They both can offer enticing packages but the trade won`t be about that, it will be about Sid as you said. Byram is most definitely expendable. If he isn`t, then trade Makar. We both know Makar is better though and Byram, while a great player, can be used to get Sidney freaking Crosby. Are you really going to try and say this team isn`t better as a result of the trade?
18 févr. 2021 à 17 h 37
Yes, and IMO there are two teams he would go to. MTL and COL.

They both can offer enticing packages but the trade won`t be about that, it will be about Sid as you said. Byram is most definitely expendable. If he isn`t, then trade Makar. We both know Makar is better though and Byram, while a great player, can be used to get Sidney freaking Crosby. Are you really going to try and say this team isn`t better as a result of the trade?

trade makar...holy moly are you on one. IN no way are Avs trading Makar or Byram.
Who cares if its Side Freaking Crosby...hes 33 and has a cap hit at 8.7m with most teams already at the cap ceiling. Teams dont need Crosby as much as you claim to be. Avs dont need him, so why destroy what they built just bc you want them to.

And I am saying that, the team is not better by tearing it down to fit in Crosby bc of the reality of the Cap
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
19 févr. 2021 à 12 h 33
Démarrer sujet
trade makar...holy moly are you on one. IN no way are Avs trading Makar or Byram.
Who cares if its Side Freaking Crosby...hes 33 and has a cap hit at 8.7m with most teams already at the cap ceiling. Teams dont need Crosby as much as you claim to be. Avs dont need him, so why destroy what they built just bc you want them to.

And I am saying that, the team is not better by tearing it down to fit in Crosby bc of the reality of the Cap

I wasn`t saying trade Makar I was saying that as a joke because you can`t seem to let go of Byram. Byram isn`t Makar.

They can trade Byram. They would trade Byram+++ to get Sidney Crosby even at 33. Sid would have 5+ years of elite play. He takes care of his body probably better than anyone else in the history of the game. He isn`t slowing down and he makes this team better in this deal. Anyone who disagrees with that is a Sidney Crosby hater.

This trade is not for the Penguins benefit. They would much rather keep Sidney Crosby or over any package. BUT this is a scenario where Sid wants to go and if he wants to go he will go. You do not decline a trade for Sidney Crosby. Especially when you have an abundance of assets. Colorado makes this trade 100 times out of 100 and goes on to have a dynasty for 4 years. End of story.
19 févr. 2021 à 13 h 21
I wasn`t saying trade Makar I was saying that as a joke because you can`t seem to let go of Byram. Byram isn`t Makar.

They can trade Byram. They would trade Byram+++ to get Sidney Crosby even at 33. Sid would have 5+ years of elite play. He takes care of his body probably better than anyone else in the history of the game. He isn`t slowing down and he makes this team better in this deal. Anyone who disagrees with that is a Sidney Crosby hater.

This trade is not for the Penguins benefit. They would much rather keep Sidney Crosby or over any package. BUT this is a scenario where Sid wants to go and if he wants to go he will go. You do not decline a trade for Sidney Crosby. Especially when you have an abundance of assets. Colorado makes this trade 100 times out of 100 and goes on to have a dynasty for 4 years. End of story.

nah man they wont trade Byram+++ for Crosby, No team would.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
19 févr. 2021 à 14 h 18
Mentions "j'aime": 4,607
As soon as you put Byram in the trade the Avs decline. I doubt they'd trade Byram for Crosby one for one atm. That's not saying Sid doesn't still have value. The Avs just won't be giving up the likes of Byram/Makar for him. Future franchise Dmen aren't an asset you trade lightly.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage