SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

North Division Standings

Créé par: Jetman
Équipe: 2020-21 Équipe personnalisée
Date de création initiale: 13 janv. 2021
Publié: 13 janv. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
710 000 000 $16 207 499 $0 $82 500 $-6 207 499 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
810 000 $810 000 $
C
RFA - 4
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
4 350 000 $4 350 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Flames de Calgary
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
3 366 666 $3 366 666 $
AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
730 833 $730 833 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Panthers de la Floride
817 500 $817 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Panthers de la Floride
1 666 667 $1 666 667 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DD
RFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
13 janv. 2021 à 9 h 51
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
I think this is pretty accurate. I actually think the Jets are in a weird spot. If they play good they’re anywhere from 1-4. But if they play below average they likely end up in 6th
Jetman a aimé ceci.
13 janv. 2021 à 9 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Jetsfan
Rejoint: sept. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,590
Quoting: tsyls
I think this is pretty accurate. I actually think the Jets are in a weird spot. If they play good they’re anywhere from 1-4. But if they play below average they likely end up in 6th

As long as we play TML in the first round...lol
Saskleaf et tsyls a aimé ceci.
13 janv. 2021 à 10 h 3
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,237
Bold having Calgary out of the playoffs. I think the consensus is they will make it. Them and the leafs. For that matter I hope the flames make it.

The jets are in a weird spot.
Quoting: tsyls

This is a good way of putting it. For some reason I have a gut feeling they are missing. I really hope they make it, I'll be cheering for them (unless they play the leafs lol).
tsyls a aimé ceci.
13 janv. 2021 à 10 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Jetsfan
Quoting: Saskleaf
Bold having Calgary out of the playoffs. I think the consensus is they will make it. Them and the leafs. For that matter I hope the flames make it.

The jets are in a weird spot.

This is a good way of putting it. For some reason I have a gut feeling they are missing. I really hope they make it, I'll be cheering for them (unless they play the leafs lol).

imo Calgary never really improved. Their defence is worse, they have a TML poor mans top 6, decent depth tho and even with all the hype Markstrom had worse numbers than Talbot so...hey

WPG is a wild card with their defence but they have the best top 6 and top goalie

EDM is another WC as they have the top 2 players but ish defence and goalies but they were the top team last year

Vancouver didnt get better, Ottawa is ottawa, Toronto is toronto...On paper they should be the top team but they could bumble along and not make it
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
13 janv. 2021 à 10 h 46
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,855
The only difference I see is I think Calgary finishes 2nd and Edmonton fights Winnipeg for 4th. It's going to be interesting to see how certain teams matchup against other teams. Winnipeg is the wildcard for me. I just can't get a read on how they will matchup with other teams. TO matches up well against everyone I think. Calgary as well. Montreal could see their great depth help them alot and their team speed will be problematic for Edmonton, Winnipeg and possibly Calgary. Edmonton I think is massively overrated, if they see any regression in their special teams and goaltending, they could fall to 6th really quickly. Vancouver will live and die off goaltending and I don't see Holtby or Demko matching what Markstrom did for them last year. Ottawa will surprise but I think will fall off the pace. It's going to be really interesting to see the adjustments teams make from game to game.
13 janv. 2021 à 10 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Jetsfan
Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood
The only difference I see is I think Calgary finishes 2nd and Edmonton fights Winnipeg for 4th. It's going to be interesting to see how certain teams matchup against other teams. Winnipeg is the wildcard for me. I just can't get a read on how they will matchup with other teams. TO matches up well against everyone I think. Calgary as well. Montreal could see their great depth help them alot and their team speed will be problematic for Edmonton, Winnipeg and possibly Calgary. Edmonton I think is massively overrated, if they see any regression in their special teams and goaltending, they could fall to 6th really quickly. Vancouver will live and die off goaltending and I don't see Holtby or Demko matching what Markstrom did for them last year. Ottawa will surprise but I think will fall off the pace. It's going to be really interesting to see the adjustments teams make from game to game.

Calgary only makes the playoffs if Johnny and Monny play like they should.

As for matching up, whats interesting is that WPG last year was 9-3 against the Canadian teams...
13 janv. 2021 à 10 h 58
Banni
Quoting: Jetman
Calgary only makes the playoffs if Johnny and Monny play like they should.

As for matching up, whats interesting is that WPG last year was 9-3 against the Canadian teams...

That doesn't matter. When you are playing the same 6 teams for the entire season it's going to make a big difference. It's almost like playoff series all season.
13 janv. 2021 à 11 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Jetsfan
Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood
That doesn't matter. When you are playing the same 6 teams for the entire season it's going to make a big difference. It's almost like playoff series all season.

Do I think WPG will win 9 out of 12 games, no...But they do match up well against the other teams.
13 janv. 2021 à 11 h 2
Banni
Do I think WPG will win 9 out of 12 games, no...But they do match up well against the other teams.

I am not so sure. I think TO has better top end talent, much better defence and unless Hally is even better than last year they won't do well against TO and I think Calgary will matchup well also. But the rest is completely unknown.
13 janv. 2021 à 13 h 28
Banni
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 733
Modifié 13 janv. 2021 à 13 h 34
imo Calgary never really improved. Their defence is worse, they have a TML poor mans top 6, decent depth tho and even with all the hype Markstrom had worse numbers than Talbot so...hey

WPG is a wild card with their defence but they have the best top 6 and top goalie

EDM is another WC as they have the top 2 players but ish defence and goalies but they were the top team last year

Vancouver didnt get better, Ottawa is ottawa, Toronto is toronto...On paper they should be the top team but they could bumble along and not make it

I'm not sure where Calgary's D got worse, they finished the year with Forbort and Gustaffson in the line up with Stone as a 7th. They go into this year with Tanev replacing Hamonic which is an upgrade, Andersson taking Brodie's spot on the top pairing, another upgrade, Valimaki coming in looking ready to play in the top 4 already which is an upgrade over Gus from last year and Nesterov replaces Forbort who was scary bad for the Flames last year. All of that points to a much improved D core.

Gio - Brodie
Hanifin - Andersson
Forbort - Gustafsson

vs

Hanifin - Andersson
Gio - Tanev
Valimaki - Nesterov
13 janv. 2021 à 13 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Jetsfan
Quoting: SmugTkachuk
I'm not sure where Calgary's D got worse, they finished the year with Forbort and Gustaffson in the line up with Stone as a 7th. They go into this year with Tanev replacing Hamonic which is an upgrade, Andersson taking Brodie's spot on the top pairing, another upgrade, Valimaki coming in looking ready to play in the top 4 already which is an upgrade over Gus from last year and Nesterov replaces Forbort who was scary bad for the Flames last year. All of that points to a much improved D core.

Gio - Brodie
Hanifin - Andersson
Forbort - Gustafsson

vs

Hanifin - Andersson
Gio - Tanev
Valimaki - Nesterov

Yah I guess if Andersson , Hanifin and Valimaki step up(which tbf they should) it should improve...But if they pull a johnny move from last year they sure wont be a better D corps.
13 janv. 2021 à 13 h 51
Banni
Yah I guess if Andersson , Hanifin and Valimaki step up(which tbf they should) it should improve...But if they pull a johnny move from last year they sure wont be a better D corps.

Oh for sure, anyone that plays like Johnny last year is not improving. Valimaki has played pro games already this year and I think he was a point per game in Finland, a lot of the people covering the Flames said that he looked head and shoulders above the rest in camp, Nesterov has been a good surprise, I think Calgary has the most boom or bust team in the division for sure.
13 janv. 2021 à 14 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Jetsfan
Oh for sure, anyone that plays like Johnny last year is not improving. Valimaki has played pro games already this year and I think he was a point per game in Finland, a lot of the people covering the Flames said that he looked head and shoulders above the rest in camp, Nesterov has been a good surprise, I think Calgary has the most boom or bust team in the division for sure.

Bust for sure...but I think WPG with their unknown defence has the biggest hit and miss.
13 janv. 2021 à 14 h 12
Banni
Bust for sure...but I think WPG with their unknown defence has the biggest hit and miss.

Eh, my bias says boom, they're so deep now with Simon, Leivo, Nordstrom. Lindholm and Tkachuk together has looked like a game changing pairing, also takes hard minutes away from Monahan and Gaudreau, Mangiapane is always getting better, they've had Dube with Backlund which has done wonders for anyone that plays with Backlund in the past. They had a presidents trophy winning percentage after Geoff Ward took over last year. It was a poorly coached Bill Peter's team all year last year, this year is Geoff Ward's team and the line shuffling and special teams in camp has shown that. Rasumus Andersson is quarterbacking PP1 which I think will shock a lot of people at how well he can shoot and move the puck.
13 janv. 2021 à 14 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Jetsfan
Eh, my bias says boom, they're so deep now with Simon, Leivo, Nordstrom. Lindholm and Tkachuk together has looked like a game changing pairing, also takes hard minutes away from Monahan and Gaudreau, Mangiapane is always getting better, they've had Dube with Backlund which has done wonders for anyone that plays with Backlund in the past. They had a presidents trophy winning percentage after Geoff Ward took over last year. It was a poorly coached Bill Peter's team all year last year, this year is Geoff Ward's team and the line shuffling and special teams in camp has shown that. Rasumus Andersson is quarterbacking PP1 which I think will shock a lot of people at how well he can shoot and move the puck.

No, I meant bust because of your quote "I think Calgary has the most boom or bust team in the division for sure". I doubt Calgary has 1st place potential but for sure in the playoffs if they perform well but they could totally place 6th if they bust. While Winnipeg is expected to be 5th or 6th place cuz of their defence....but they have the talent up front and the best goalie to place high in the division if their D can actually play good
SmugTkachuk a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage