Forums/Armchair-GM

Hearing more buzz about this

Créé par: ChiHawk
Équipe: 2020-21 Blackhawks de Chicago
Date de création initiale: 8 déc. 2020
Publié: 8 déc. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Some rumors floating around and not sure what pieces would be added to balance out the trade but the core of Strome and Tuch make a lot of sense for both teams. Tuch is stuck on the 3rd line, Vegas needs a 2C and needs to free up cap. Chicago needs a 1RW and has cap and with Dach emerging as the 2C, Strome is too valuable for a 3C role.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
23 000 000 $
Transactions
CHI
  1. Tuch, Alex
Détails additionnels:
add a prospect or picks to balance trade
VGK
  1. Strome, Dylan
Détails additionnels:
add a prospect or picks to balance the trade
CHI
  1. Choix de 7e ronde en 2021 (STL)
Détails additionnels:
Doesn't matter where
CHI
  1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2022 (CBJ)
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de STL
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2581 500 000 $67 239 647 $1 090 244 $6 915 000 $14 260 353 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
3 700 000 $3 700 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 6
6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C, AD
RFA - 2
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
C
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $
AG
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG, C, AD
RFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 538 462 $5 538 462 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 3
DD
RFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 2
850 000 $850 000 $
G
UFA - 2
792 500 $792 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
DG
UFA - 1
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
DG
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 4
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
562 500 $562 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 déc. 2020 à 1 h 14
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,566
link?
8 déc. 2020 à 1 h 14
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 454
Modifié 8 déc. 2020 à 2 h 6
Yep, where’s the link?? Rumors??
8 déc. 2020 à 1 h 17
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,165
The reason he hasnt been signed yet is because hes looking for a new agent, I believe. If the basis of this is just the mock trade from Blackhawk Up from a month ago, I wouldnt really call it buzz
8 déc. 2020 à 1 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,333
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
link?

Coming from someone in the Vegas Knights office; not the GM or anyone working for the GM, but someone who works in the office there and knows there have been casual talks about Tuch for Strome. Maybe nothing more then some spitballing between the teams.
8 déc. 2020 à 1 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: SlickWilly
The reason he hasnt been signed yet is because hes looking for a new agent, I believe. If the basis of this is just the mock trade from Blackhawk Up from a month ago, I wouldnt really call it buzz

Nope, that website is terrible IMO, but pretty sure where that rumor came from and it is accurate that there was some casual discussions going on.

Strome is looking for a new agent but that is very recent news as his agent is leaving hockey all together. There has not been a lot of communication with Strome re: a new deal yet. There is a reason why the Hawks are playing the long game.
8 déc. 2020 à 1 h 24
Backn 2da leff-JFK
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 390
Blackhawks need to keep Strome. Someone of his skill is gonna be added as a sweetener for Seattle to contemplate taking Seabrook.
8 déc. 2020 à 1 h 25
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,165
Quoting: ChiHawk
Nope, that website is terrible IMO, but pretty sure where that rumor came from and it is accurate that there was some casual discussions going on.

Strome is looking for a new agent but that is very recent news as his agent is leaving hockey all together. There has not been a lot of communication with Strome re: a new deal yet. There is a reason why the Hawks are playing the long game.

We would probably need to add one of Carlsson or Regula to make it work. His contract is bonkers. The foundation of it definitely makes sense, although Im not sure how many other teams are sold Strome has 2c upside without a guy like Kane next to him. Guess we will see
8 déc. 2020 à 1 h 30
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,566
We would probably need to add one of Carlsson or Regula to make it work. His contract is bonkers. The foundation of it definitely makes sense, although Im not sure how many other teams are sold Strome has 2c upside without a guy like Kane next to him. Guess we will see

I dont think Vegas would be that picky, they have a pretty major hole at 2C right now and an abundance of wingers. They also have Glass coming up but he probably isn't top 6 ready
ChiHawk et SlickWilly a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2020 à 1 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: PreemoForGM
Blackhawks need to keep Strome. Someone of his skill is gonna be added as a sweetener for Seattle to contemplate taking Seabrook.

Too much to give up to move Seabs.
8 déc. 2020 à 1 h 33
Démarrer sujet

Yes, or Kurashev, Hagel or the likes.
8 déc. 2020 à 2 h 4
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 576
Janmark is a useful piece, better than most of that bottom six. Chicago didnt pay him that much to scratch him.
8 déc. 2020 à 2 h 4
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
link?

Where’s the link?? None of that info has leaked anywhere?? 2 people asked for a link?? Dont trade rumors usually leak?? U know from sources?? From people with actual access to the team?? I don’t know about these “rumors” seems kind of fishy..lol.

And ya, that website is horrible. Who believes beat writers and reporters, that have access to the team and to the players. And Quote the GM and the coaches. And actually have sources. Just link an article my man?? Any website?? Any source saying they heard this too?? U cant just say that and not link an article?? Hearing buzz about this from who??
8 déc. 2020 à 11 h 34
Backn 2da leff-JFK
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 390
Too much to give up to move Seabs.

Until you realize that’s basically 10 Millie in cap space and Stan Bowman has room to sign 4-5 overpriced injured veterans smile
8 déc. 2020 à 14 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Jexus
Janmark is a useful piece, better than most of that bottom six. Chicago didnt pay him that much to scratch him.

I think he's TDL bait though to be honest, maybe I'm wrong but why does a rebuilding team want to bring in a older bottom 6 player?
8 déc. 2020 à 14 h 26
I think he's TDL bait though to be honest, maybe I'm wrong but why does a rebuilding team want to bring in a older bottom 6 player?

A questionable move no doubt but that does not negate his effectiveness
8 déc. 2020 à 14 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: PGHBOB69
Where’s the link?? None of that info has leaked anywhere?? 2 people asked for a link?? Dont trade rumors usually leak?? U know from sources?? From people with actual access to the team?? I don’t know about these “rumors” seems kind of fishy..lol.

And ya, that website is horrible. Who believes beat writers and reporters, that have access to the team and to the players. And Quote the GM and the coaches. And actually have sources. Just link an article my man?? Any website?? Any source saying they heard this too?? U cant just say that and not link an article?? Hearing buzz about this from who??

Notice nobody is responding to you; you sound crazy.

Yes, that website is awful and is amateur writers off the street. They are not beat writers for the Hawks with access; you would know that about Blackhawkup if you actually were knowledgeable about the Hawks and analyzed the website instead of just reacting to me because you are bent out of shape after I didn't like the AGM you posted trading acquiring Strome for Legare and a 2nd round pick

The rumor is not from a website kid, it's actually from somebody in the Vegas front office who works for the team...there is no link, there is no official report as such so calm down clown and stop trolling.
8 déc. 2020 à 14 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Jexus
A questionable move no doubt but that does not negate his effectiveness

I don't disagree with him being an effective player especially defensively, but I scratched him simply because I don't think he's consequential to multi-season plan for the Hawks. He's a 1 year UFA, could only mean he's TDL bait as he certainly would be a good bottom 6 add to a playoff team. Brings up the point of Carps also; time to let the kids play IMO
Jexus a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2020 à 15 h 36
Notice nobody is responding to you; you sound crazy.

Yes, that website is awful and is amateur writers off the street. They are not beat writers for the Hawks with access; you would know that about Blackhawkup if you actually were knowledgeable about the Hawks and analyzed the website instead of just reacting to me because you are bent out of shape after I didn't like the AGM you posted trading acquiring Strome for Legare and a 2nd round pick

The rumor is not from a website kid, it's actually from somebody in the Vegas front office who works for the team...there is no link, there is no official report as such so calm down clown and stop trolling.

Lol, ok. I have no problem with your opinion man. Again, it just your opinion. It’s fine we disagree. It’s just hard to argue with someone when u link articles and they say they arnt true or horrible. That they know more. It’s fine though, if it was just opinions it’s fine. But most of mine, is not my opinion, I’m not making it up, it comes from an article, where there is quotes from the GM or coach or a source. Thats what I’m saying. When someone doesn’t believe articles or websites and wants to believe their own narrative they are spinning. And yes, I would imagine u know more about Strome and the blackhawks prospects and your favorite team. But to try and tell me about the Pens prospects, that I have followed since they were drafted and have read every article and report about them, seems kind of crazy, right? Again, like I said, I have no doubt you know more about Strome and his value to the blackhawks. I’ve said, that acouple times now. And it’s not fair to ask for a link of an article when the Title of the post is “ hearing more buzz about this”. IMO, that the 1st question you should ask.
8 déc. 2020 à 16 h 54
I don't disagree with him being an effective player especially defensively, but I scratched him simply because I don't think he's consequential to multi-season plan for the Hawks. He's a 1 year UFA, could only mean he's TDL bait as he certainly would be a good bottom 6 add to a playoff team. Brings up the point of Carps also; time to let the kids play IMO

Totally agree. He would make a decent mentor to some of the new guys like Suter, Highmore etc. shaw is too rambunctious to fill that mentor role. Take advantage of that while you have it.
8 déc. 2020 à 17 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Lol, ok. I have no problem with your opinion man. Again, it just your opinion. It’s fine we disagree. It’s just hard to argue with someone when u link articles and they say they arnt true or horrible. That they know more. It’s fine though, if it was just opinions it’s fine. But most of mine, is not my opinion, I’m not making it up, it comes from an article, where there is quotes from the GM or coach or a source. Thats what I’m saying. When someone doesn’t believe articles or websites and wants to believe their own narrative they are spinning. And yes, I would imagine u know more about Strome and the blackhawks prospects and your favorite team. But to try and tell me about the Pens prospects, that I have followed since they were drafted and have read every article and report about them, seems kind of crazy, right? Again, like I said, I have no doubt you know more about Strome and his value to the blackhawks. I’ve said, that acouple times now. And it’s not fair to ask for a link of an article when the Title of the post is “ hearing more buzz about this”. IMO, that the 1st question you should ask.

This came up in rumors about a month ago and was published. All I'm saying is I'm hearing again about this from someone who works with Vegas in the front office.

I follow a ton of potential prospects in the juniors. You linked an article written and posted on a Pens fan website; sure it quotes the GM or coach....doesn't mean much, it's all Pens fandom. Sorry, I don't think Legare is a top 100 prospect or even a top 150; he's a top 200. The guy has a wicked shot but is a slow skater and stick handling isn't great. He's going to have trouble adjusting to the NHL if he can't figure that out. He may be a top 3 prospect for the pens, but the pens probably have the worst prospects in the NHL. Want some articles that are neutral instead of Penguins nation blowhards...

https://thehockeywriters.com/nhl-farm-system-rankings/

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2911430-nhl-farm-system-rankings-which-team-has-the-best-group-of-prospects
8 déc. 2020 à 17 h 30
Modifié 8 déc. 2020 à 17 h 41
This came up in rumors about a month ago, and all I'm saying is I'm hearing again about this from someone who works with Vegas in the front office.

I follow a ton of potential prospects in the juniors. You linked an article written and posted on a Pens fan website; sure it quotes the GM or coach....doesn't mean much, it's all Pens fandom. Sorry, I don't think Legare is a top 100 prospect or even a top 150; he's a top 200. The guy has a wicked shot but is a slow skater and stick handling isn't great. He's going to have trouble adjusting to the NHL if he can't figure that out. He may be a top 3 prospect for the pens, but the pens probably have the worst prospects in the NHL. Want some articles that are neutral instead of Penguins nation blowhards...

https://thehockeywriters.com/nhl-farm-system-rankings/

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2911430-nhl-farm-system-rankings-which-team-has-the-best-group-of-prospects

Yep, I read them b4. great articles. I big fan of hockey writers and bleacher report. Hockey writers had PO-Joseph as the 92 ranked prospect in the NHL last year, and the Poulin the 63rd. We’ll see what they are this year. Along with Legare. Who almost made the pens out of camp last year. It’s a pittsburgh newspaper. They are critical of the pens and their players all the time. All it is saying is what I said. That he scored 3 goals in 2 preseason games last year. And looked great in camp. Impressed the coaches, and had them thinking about giving him a roster spot for the 1st 9 games. They even signed him to an E-L contract. That’s what the article is saying. Exactly what I said, and was proving with linked article. Again, great job. You arnt gonna tell me anything about him I don’t know. Or any article I haven’t read. Thanks though. Appreciate it!!

https://cityofchampionssports.com/2019/09/20/is-legare-making-case-nhl-time/
8 déc. 2020 à 17 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Yep, I read them b4. great articles. I big fan of hockey writers and bleacher report. Hockey writers had PO-Joseph as the 92 ranked prospect in the NHL last year, and the Poulin the 63rd. We’ll see what they are this year. Along with Legare. Who almost made the pens out of camp last year. It’s a pittsburgh newspaper. They are critical of the pens and their players all the time. All it is saying it what I said. That he scored 3 goals in 2 preseason games last year. And looked great in camp. Impressed the coaches, and had them thinking about giving him a roster spot for the 1st 9 games. They even signed him to an E-L contract. That’s what the article is saying. Exactly what I said, and was proving with linked article.

https://cityofchampionssports.com/2019/09/20/is-legare-making-case-nhl-time/

"Along with Legare who almost made the pens"....dude, Legare is 2 or 3 years away. He needs a lot of work on his foot speed and stick handling unless he's just a plug for the 4th line as a 13th man. Legare, the #17th ranked scorer in the QMJHL is far far from a lock in the NHL.

The Athletic has ONE, just ONE Pens prospect/player ranked in their top 155 under the age of 23 and that is Samuel Poulin.

Sign up for The Athletic if you haven't already, probably the best coverage of the NHL

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage