Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $75 259 042 $0 $0 $6 240 958 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
821 667 $821 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 4
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 1
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
874 125 $874 125 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
5 déc. 2020 à 11 h 45
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 123
Quoting: draft_em_sign_em_trade_em
If you click on Jaredoflondon name, you can use the ignore button option. Easy solution, rather than try to use logic or common sense on him.

Does it come with Mr. Freezies?
5 déc. 2020 à 11 h 45
Quoting: JaredOfLondon
Still waiting for someone to use logic or comkkn sense on me. Mostly from you

No ones gonna understand logic if they dont understand english
5 déc. 2020 à 11 h 46
Quoting: BulinWall
Hits remove the opposing player from the puck and it’s an effective way to stop the other teams transition into the offensive zone. It’s one of the only real ways to stop the cycle down low. It’s the reason most teams can effectively and freely cycle the puck in the leafs end. Forechecking effectively involves hitting too.

Exactly my point. Thank you
Sign_em_up000000 a aimé ceci.
5 déc. 2020 à 11 h 46
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 7,382
Quoting: OttBeavers
Hi everyone I will start my comment with the fact I am a Jets fan and really don’t care one way or another (neutral) on Nylander. As I see it the real problem the Leafs have is paying those 3 excessively large salaries for Tavares/Mathews/Marner ( IMO paying too much for Tavares + Marner). This hampers the Leafs in so many ways. In order for them to stay near the top the pressure is on to keep having ELC players make a solid contribution due to salary cap issues. So far their drafting has been ok. To me the problem is NOT Nylander, the problem is your team structure. Wouldn’t you like Kadri to still be on the team ( minus a few bone headed decisions in the playoffs)? You might regret trading Nylander.........

You know whats crazy? How teams like tampa are able to figure out how to get around significantly overpaid depth, but it's apparently impossible for the leafs to get around slightly over paid elite talent
5 déc. 2020 à 11 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 569
Quoting: OttBeavers
Hi everyone I will start my comment with the fact I am a Jets fan and really don’t care one way or another (neutral) on Nylander. As I see it the real problem the Leafs have is paying those 3 excessively large salaries for Tavares/Mathews/Marner ( IMO paying too much for Tavares + Marner). This hampers the Leafs in so many ways. In order for them to stay near the top the pressure is on to keep having ELC players make a solid contribution due to salary cap issues. So far their drafting has been ok. To me the problem is NOT Nylander, the problem is your team structure. Wouldn’t you like Kadri to still be on the team ( minus a few bone headed decisions in the playoffs)? You might regret trading Nylander.........

I would move Tavares immediately rather than moving Nylander, Matthews, and Marner. Since Tavares has a NMC, he is out of the picture, leaving Nylander and Marner into the discussion. The Leafs will fail miserably if they move a 93 point playmaker (expected point total for the 2020-21 season) rather than someone who could easily replace a 60 point player in Nylander. One NHL reporter stated that NHL GMs don't see the value/hype in Nylander. They believe Dubas is overvaluing him to an extent where a trade is impossible.
5 déc. 2020 à 11 h 48
Quoting: jchafe77
What ever floats your boat bud. These failed GM's were actually in the business and know their ****. Its stupid ***k's like ourselves that don't know what they know. And its dummer people like yourself that think this team can make it with what they have.

Yes, these faild gms know their business so well they are literally failed gms that cannot get jobs in hockey. Totally the guys some one should listen to.
5 déc. 2020 à 11 h 49
No ones gonna understand logic if they dont understand english

Oh no! You critiqued me making a spelling error while i type one handed on my phone at the grocery store! What ever shall i do?
5 déc. 2020 à 11 h 51
Untrue

Go look at NHL.com. 15 pts in 25 career playoff games. You guys make him out to be a point per game when hes clearly not
5 déc. 2020 à 11 h 52
TheBulinWall
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 303
You know whats crazy? How teams like tampa are able to figure out how to get around significantly overpaid depth, but it's apparently impossible for the leafs to get around slightly over paid elite talent

I’m going to give you an NFL example. In 2014, the Chicago Bears had the top offense in the league with Jay Cutler, Alshon Jeffery and Brandon Marshall but they didn’t make the playoffs because their defense was awful. Tampa’s elite players may not be as good as the leafs with Matthews and Tavares vs Point and Cirelli but they have way more depth thus why they have bigger contracts than the leafs depth. Having two top WRs and QB is not enough to make a deep run in the NFL and having two top lines isn’t enough to go far in the NHL.
5 déc. 2020 à 11 h 52
Oh no! You critiqued me making a spelling error while i type one handed on my phone at the grocery store! What ever shall i do?

Stay off the internet. Simple
5 déc. 2020 à 11 h 53
I’m going to give you an NFL example. In 2014, the Chicago Bears had the top offense in the league with Jay Cutler, Alshon Jeffery and Brandon Marshall but they didn’t make the playoffs because their defense was awful. Tampa’s elite players may not be as good as the leafs with Matthews and Tavares vs Point and Cirelli but they have way more depth thus why they have bigger contracts than the leafs depth. Having two top WRs and QB is not enough to make a deep run in the NFL and having two top lines isn’t enough to go far in the NHL.

Again.. exactly my point. Your not winning a championship with 4 superstar players and nothing else behind them. They need depth, they need toughness. Adding Bogosian was great, but still not enough
5 déc. 2020 à 11 h 54
Go look at NHL.com. 15 pts in 25 career playoff games. You guys make him out to be a point per game when hes clearly not

15 points in 25 games while playing 14 of those games against patrice Bergeron and company.
Context is important
5 déc. 2020 à 11 h 54
Stay off the internet. Simple

Why? So you can keep pretending that hickeyis stuck in the 80s?
5 déc. 2020 à 11 h 55
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,192
Nylander is not the problem and this fanbase needs to stop running guys like him out of town.

You all ate crow when you ran Kessel out of town and he ended up winning two cups.
5 déc. 2020 à 11 h 58

Its almost like they are two vastly different sports that dont compare in style or strategy at all.
The leafs didnt lose because they had "nothing behind them" they lost because they played a top 3 team in the league twice and a top 5 team once while getting questiable goaltending, having crap luck injuries and one of their better players suspend himself out of the equation
Yet they still took those teams to the brink twice and 1 game shy the other time.
Then they got hilariously goaltended this year
5 déc. 2020 à 11 h 58
Quoting: mondo
Nylander is not the problem and this fanbase needs to stop running guys like him out of town.

You all ate crow when you ran Kessel out of town and he ended up winning two cups.

Blaming Nylander is lazier than they accuse him of being.
Floater hockey fan argument
5 déc. 2020 à 11 h 59
Why? So you can keep pretending that hickeyis stuck in the 80s?

Im 21.. a 99 baby. I grew up watching speed and skill. But I learned that when the best player gets roughed up and injured and no one is there to protect him, hes gonna have a hard time not preforming to his best abilities if there's no one around him (or in our case 4) to protect him. There needs to be a balance, and if there isnt a balance and everything is super top heavy A.K.A our offence..., they aint going no where
5 déc. 2020 à 12 h 6
Im 21.. a 99 baby. I grew up watching speed and skill. But I learned that when the best player gets roughed up and injured and no one is there to protect him, hes gonna have a hard time not preforming to his best abilities if there's no one around him (or in our case 4) to protect him. There needs to be a balance, and if there isnt a balance and everything is super top heavy A.K.A our offence..., they aint going no where

Youth isnt a vaccine against bad logic.
Balance is a funny thing. People cite it all the time qith arguments like this, but they act like toughness and what not is as important as actually being good at hockey.
For things to balance they need to weigh the same on either side. You dont balance when you remove more skill than you add in whatever and 99.999% of the time, they want to throw the balance off way more than they want to improve it
5 déc. 2020 à 12 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 569

I'm only 20, a 2000 kid. The Leafs need a bit of everything which they do not have. A team can't win with only defense and a team can't win with only offence. You need a mixture of both elements to call yourself a true Stanley Cup contender. Watching Kadri advance to the second round last season hurt, but imagine the pain when he raises the cup above his head as an Avalanche. Wow I miss that beauty and I may even change the name and number of my jersey from Tavares to Kadri.
5 déc. 2020 à 12 h 10
Quoting: TheLeafsSeason
I'm only 20, a 2000 kid. The Leafs need a bit of everything which they do not have. A team can't win with only defense and a team can't win with only offence. You need a mixture of both elements to call yourself a true Stanley Cup contender. Watching Kadri advance to the second round last season hurt, but imagine the pain when he raises the cup above his head as an Avalanche. Wow I miss that beauty and I may even change the name and number of my jersey from Tavares to Kadri.

It will be a stinger for sure. He was the player we needed and had. Stupidest trade IMO. Glad someone else here share the same idea's for once
5 déc. 2020 à 12 h 14
Youth isnt a vaccine against bad logic.
Balance is a funny thing. People cite it all the time qith arguments like this, but they act like toughness and what not is as important as actually being good at hockey.
For things to balance they need to weigh the same on either side. You dont balance when you remove more skill than you add in whatever and 99.999% of the time, they want to throw the balance off way more than they want to improve it

So you firmly believe that right now the leaf's have an equal amount of offensive talent, defensive talent, heart, passion and grit? What planet did you come from? Is there oxygen?
5 déc. 2020 à 12 h 15
TheBulinWall
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 303
Its almost like they are two vastly different sports that dont compare in style or strategy at all.
The leafs didnt lose because they had "nothing behind them" they lost because they played a top 3 team in the league twice and a top 5 team once while getting questiable goaltending, having crap luck injuries and one of their better players suspend himself out of the equation
Yet they still took those teams to the brink twice and 1 game shy the other time.
Then they got hilariously goaltended this year

Tampa didn’t have Stamkos and still won. How? Their depth stepped up. They got goals throughout their lineup. It’s next man up mentality. They had enough depth to replace Stammer and move guys up the lineup. Imagine if Stamkos was healthy it was already the easiest run for a team since the Kings did it for a 2nd time. Doesn’t that mean the lightning are the one of the best teams to ever do it. They had power forwards on every line with Palat, Killorn, Goodrow, Maroon. There needs to be guys that hit and fight for pucks in the corner on every shift. Top guys need to do that too where Matthews already does it, so does Tavares and Marner is too small but he’s really good with his stick so the only one that doesn’t is Nylander. He can learn but he hasn’t yet. I like him he’s just a casualty of the cap ceiling
5 déc. 2020 à 12 h 17
15 points in 25 games while playing 14 of those games against patrice Bergeron and company.
Context is important

Exactly.. Patrice Bergeron, Brad Marchand, Brandon Carlo, Jake Debrusk, David Pastrnak, Zdeno Chara, Matt Gryzleck and Charlie McAvoy. Whats the balance here? Did they win? Why did the leafs lose? We all know why they lost and how Boston accomplished that... JUST by reading these names
5 déc. 2020 à 12 h 21
So you firmly believe that right now the leaf's have an equal amount of offensive talent, defensive talent, heart, passion and grit? What planet did you come from? Is there oxygen?

Did i say that? If i didn't, then no.
They are certainly top heavy in offensive vs defensive and I think that you, and other posters here have zero idea how much heart and passion the team has because you seem to think that if you dont win yiu dont have it.
5 déc. 2020 à 12 h 23
Exactly.. Patrice Bergeron, Brad Marchand, Brandon Carlo, Jake Debrusk, David Pastrnak, Zdeno Chara, Matt Gryzleck and Charlie McAvoy. Whats the balance here? Did they win? Why did the leafs lose? We all know why they lost and how Boston accomplished that... JUST by reading these names

Well, yeah, he couldn't score against literally the beat line in the league with the best shut down center in the league playing against him.
Crazy how you score less against elite defensive competition

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage