Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $79 316 450 $0 $0 $2 183 550 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
821 667 $821 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 4
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 050 000 $2 050 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
5 nov. 2020 à 18 h 31
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 60
Ducks decline. None of these players are particularly interesting for the Ducks.
SadlyAnOilFan, Stgstg55 et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
5 nov. 2020 à 18 h 34
Rejoint: août 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 321
Why do you say realistic, then immediately just for fun?

Also there’s no way you’ll get a top 4 D for that.
5 nov. 2020 à 18 h 35
Xx_Zegras46_xX
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,658
Noting in that package is what the Ducks want or need
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
5 nov. 2020 à 18 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Zach
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 112
Quoting: SadlyAnOilFan
Why do you say realistic, then immediately just for fun?

Also there’s no way you’ll get a top 4 D for that.

I can't put a question mark in the title, I just am putting it out there. Only reason I was thinking this was because the Ducks are obviously in a rebuild phase and Manson doesn't fit in their timeline with their young guys. Dermott is 6 years younger and under team control. SDA has the potential to be a top 9 centre and Kerfoot is a stopgap/salary match for when they younger guys are ready to take over. The third could be a second but I think there is reason to look at this
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
5 nov. 2020 à 18 h 41
LETS go PENS
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 208
I don’t think WPJ does that trade. I mean Nate Schmidt only brought back a 3rd round pick. I don’t think Holl has any value. I think Toronto would need to add assets to get someone to take him and his contract.

I think ANA says yes, and think it’s an over pay for J.Manson. Kerfoot, Dermott, a B+/A- prospect and a 3rd round pick. I think that’s a lot for Manson.

Why wouldn’t Toronto want to keep their D Depth in Dermott and Holl??
5 nov. 2020 à 18 h 50
Xx_Zegras46_xX
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,658
Quoting: HockeyTownUSA69
I don’t think WPJ does that trade. I mean Nate Schmidt only brought back a 3rd round pick. I don’t think Holl has any value. I think Toronto would need to add assets to get someone to take him and his contract.

I think ANA says yes, and think it’s an over pay for J.Manson. Kerfoot, Dermott, a B+/A- prospect and a 3rd round pick. I think that’s a lot for Manson.

Der-Arguchinstev is not an A prospect.
HockeyTownUSA69 a aimé ceci.
5 nov. 2020 à 18 h 51
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,451
Quoting: ZachArmel
I can't put a question mark in the title, I just am putting it out there. Only reason I was thinking this was because the Ducks are obviously in a rebuild phase and Manson doesn't fit in their timeline with their young guys. Dermott is 6 years younger and under team control. SDA has the potential to be a top 9 centre and Kerfoot is a stopgap/salary match for when they younger guys are ready to take over. The third could be a second but I think there is reason to look at this

Your first three sentences are absolutely correct. But as @Garitjax and my colleague @HadesOfSoCal point out, we have a surplus of LWs and Cs and C prospects, so neither Kerfoot nor SDA are appealing to us. (Right now, SDA would be at best 5th on our depth chart at C prospect, behind Steel, Zegras, Lundestrom, and Groulx.) And we wouldn't be interested in playing Dermott at #2 RD, which is where he'd have to go. If we were trading for futures, we'd do Liljegren and your 2021 second for Manson, but that's about it.
SadlyAnOilFan a aimé ceci.
5 nov. 2020 à 18 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Zach

I love the two of them, but as of right now it looks like Dermott might have capped out in Toronto. There is always room for growth, but he hasn't shown there will be growth. We have Sandin and Lili who, at this right, look to surpass Derms on the Depth chart within a year. Dermott is young, so you never want to trade a guy like him, but for Manson who has shown to be a top 4 puck-moving Dman under contract for 2 years can really help the open window. With the addition of TJ, and in this case Manson, Holl moves to a 3D at 2 mill is not worth it. I think somebody will take Holl for a conditional 6th or whatever. He can still play and had shown he has the potential to stop top lines (did so against Mcdavid and Barkov last year).
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
5 nov. 2020 à 18 h 56
Once a Kings Fan Too
I think ANA says yes, and think it’s an over pay for J. Manson. Kerfoot, Dermott, a B+/A- prospect and a 3rd round pick. I think that’s a lot for Manson.

No, we decline without much regret. Dermott adds to the logjam we have at LD (Djoos, Larsson, Mahura, Guhle) behind our top 2 and Kerfoot would compete for playing time at LW with Heinen, Milano, Jones and Comtois behind Rakell or at C with Steel and Zegras, whom we'd like to start breaking in. We Ducks guys think that the going rate for Manson is Liljegren plus the Toronto second in June (or whenever).
5 nov. 2020 à 19 h 16
LETS go PENS
Modifié 5 nov. 2020 à 19 h 24
Quoting: OldNYIfan
No, we decline without much regret. Dermott adds to the logjam we have at LD (Djoos, Larsson, Mahura, Guhle) behind our top 2 and Kerfoot would compete for playing time at LW with Heinen, Milano, Jones and Comtois behind Rakell or at C with Steel and Zegras, whom we'd like to start breaking in. We Ducks guys think that the going rate for Manson is Liljegren plus the Toronto second in June (or whenever).

Not a fan of S.D.A. as a prospect? plus Dermott as a prospect, and D-Depth(cheap, and probably waiver exempt, can still be sent down to minors without clearing waivers)?? And Kerfoot is still young, and a 40 point (.5 point per game) scorer..?? And a 3rd round pick?? I’m not too family with ANA after the Getzlaf, C.Perry team. I know Zegras is a good prospect. And Gibson is good(he is married to a girl that is the sister of my friend in HS, her sister is pretty hot, his wife now). But not super familiar with ANA right now.

I think the Pens would trade Pettersson or Dumoliun for Kerfoot, Dermott, S.D.A. And a 3rd round pick.

Oh ya, and Sam Steel too on ANA. I like him as well, like u said. But only know him cause I believe that was the 1st rounder ANA got from the Pens.
PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
5 nov. 2020 à 19 h 19
LETS go PENS
Quoting: HadesOfSoCal
Der-Arguchinstev is not an A prospect.

Yep, never said that. I said a B+ or A- prospect, which he definitely is.

He’s a second/third tier prospect for sure. Not that A+, A prospect but the next level or two down.
PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
5 nov. 2020 à 19 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Zach

Don't forget the expansion draft is coming up, so a lot of teams will not give you a great deal on him. The Ducks will end up being desperate to rid of one of their dmen. It won't be Djoos, Lindholm, Larsson, or Fowler. That leaves Shattenkirk and Manson open. If it were up to any team they would pick Manson over Shatty any day of the week. Do you really want to lose him for free? Or get a B+ prospect and a young Dman who you have control over and a pick?
5 nov. 2020 à 20 h 24
In Pridham we trust
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 1,969
I love the two of them, but as of right now it looks like Dermott might have capped out in Toronto. There is always room for growth, but he hasn't shown there will be growth. We have Sandin and Lili who, at this right, look to surpass Derms on the Depth chart within a year. Dermott is young, so you never want to trade a guy like him, but for Manson who has shown to be a top 4 puck-moving Dman under contract for 2 years can really help the open window. With the addition of TJ, and in this case Manson, Holl moves to a 3D at 2 mill is not worth it. I think somebody will take Holl for a conditional 6th or whatever. He can still play and had shown he has the potential to stop top lines (did so against Mcdavid and Barkov last year).

Very little of this is true. Dermott had a slow start last year after recovering from major off-season surgery. Rehab vs prep all summer often has an effect on players the following season. Dermott gets this season to show he can pass Holl on the depth chart. He had a solid finish last year playing big minutes down the stretch.

Sandin and Lili haven't shown anything at the NHL wvel thus far to prove they'll pass him on the depth chart.

Sandin has a higher ceiling for sure, but Dermott could be following in Brodies foot steps and switching to RD.

Manson is a decent dman, but he's rarely described as a puck moving dman, and he's started to decline.

Personally I wouldn't move Dermott for him straight up right now, as within a year or 2, could be a terrible looking trade.
5 nov. 2020 à 21 h 52
Once a Kings Fan Too
Not a fan of S.D.A. as a prospect? plus Dermott as a prospect, and D-Depth(cheap, and probably waiver exempt, can still be sent down to minors without clearing waivers)?? And Kerfoot is still young, and a 40 point (.5 point per game) scorer..?? And a 3rd round pick?? I’m not too family with ANA after the Getzlaf, C.Perry team. I know Zegras is a good prospect. And Gibson is good(he is married to a girl that is the sister of my friend in HS, her sister is pretty hot, his wife now). But not super familiar with ANA right now.

I think the Pens would trade Pettersson or Dumoliun for Kerfoot, Dermott, S.D.A. And a 3rd round pick.

Oh ya, and Sam Steel too on ANA. I like him as well, like u said. But only know him cause I believe that was the 1st rounder ANA got from the Pens.

Zegras, Lundestrom and Comtois are all rated better prospects than anyone in the Pens' system, including Poulin. SDA is rated below SIX center prospects in the Anaheim system.
5 nov. 2020 à 21 h 58
Once a Kings Fan Too
Don't forget the expansion draft is coming up, so a lot of teams will not give you a great deal on him. The Ducks will end up being desperate to rid of one of their dmen. It won't be Djoos, Lindholm, Larsson, or Fowler. That leaves Shattenkirk and Manson open. If it were up to any team they would pick Manson over Shatty any day of the week. Do you really want to lose him for free? Or get a B+ prospect and a young Dman who you have control over and a pick?

Your underlying premise is false. We don't have to make a deal with ANY team, no matter what they are willing to give us for Manson. We're not "desperate" to get rid of a d-man because we have too many to protect, so we know we're going to lose one of them. And frankly, yes, I'd rather have one year of Manson and lose him in the expansion draft than have one year of that junk and no years of Manson. If worst comes to worst, we will find someone to give us a second and a real prospect for Manson at the trade deadline.
5 nov. 2020 à 22 h 13
LETS go PENS
Modifié 5 nov. 2020 à 23 h 20
Zegras, Lundestrom and Comtois are all rated better prospects than anyone in the Pens' system, including Poulin. SDA is rated below SIX center prospects in the Anaheim system.

Ya, I’m sure they are. Im just not super familiar with ANA team. I do know Zegas though. And know SDA too. Yes, i totally agree, he’s not a top prospect in anyone’s system. But he’s a step or two below. In the top 6-8. Being a “B+” type prospect. And i thinks he’s more of a winger now too. A smaller winger for sure. Probably too small for center.

You sure about lunderstom too? Everything I just read said Zegras, Tracey, Dostal, Drysdale, Comtois are ranked highly. But Dont think Comtois is above Poulin as a prospect either though. But most are saying Lunderstom was a reach in the 1st round and shine as prospect has been falling. Good shut-down center, but not much scoring. Not like Poulin, who does both. And Poulin is more of a Left-winger, playmaker-scorer. But good two-way player too. Good to know though. I know who Lunderstum and Comtois are now.lol. And Dostal; seems like he’s a top
goalie prospect. Good to have behind Gibson. And I knew about Drysdale too. But I forgot that was ANA he fell too. Great pick. I knew they picked Perrault, who I also like too. Getting to know ANA’s prospects alittle better. Like I said, I used to love the Getzlaf C.Perry ANA teams.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
5 nov. 2020 à 23 h 6
LETS go PENS
Modifié 5 nov. 2020 à 23 h 21
Sorry, Super long last post.lol.
OldNYIfan et PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
5 nov. 2020 à 23 h 21
Once a Kings Fan Too
Sorry, Super long last post.lol.

Not close to long. I've seen posted comments that filled the entire computer screen.
5 nov. 2020 à 23 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Zach
Your underlying premise is false. We don't have to make a deal with ANY team, no matter what they are willing to give us for Manson. We're not "desperate" to get rid of a d-man because we have too many to protect, so we know we're going to lose one of them. And frankly, yes, I'd rather have one year of Manson and lose him in the expansion draft than have one year of that junk and no years of Manson. If worst comes to worst, we will find someone to give us a second and a real prospect for Manson at the trade deadline.

As a rebuilding team, that is the wrong way to look at your assets. Manson still has value, if you keep him in a season where you want your younger players to play and where you want a high draft pic. Why do you keep someone like Manson? That's just poor asset management, that is how you stay near the bottom of the league each year. Trust me, as a Leafs fan I know what happens if we hang on to assets too long
5 nov. 2020 à 23 h 23
Once a Kings Fan Too
Ya, I’m sure they are. Im just not super familiar with ANA team. I do know Zegas though. And know SDA too. Yes, i totally agree, he’s not a top prospect in anyone’s system. But he’s a step or two below. In the top 6-8. Being a “B+” type prospect. And i thinks he’s more of a winger now too. A smaller winger for sure. Probably too small for center.

You sure about lunderstom too? Everything I just read said Zegras, Tracey, Dostal, Drysdale, Comtois are ranked highly. But Dont think Comtois is above Poulin as a prospect either though. But most are saying Lunderstom was a reach in the 1st round and shine as prospect has been falling. Good shut-down center, but not much scoring. Not like Poulin, who does both. And Poulin is more of a Left-winger, playmaker-scorer. But good two-way player too. Good to know though. I know who Lunderstum and Comtois are now.lol. And Dostal; seems like he’s a top
goalie prospect. Good to have behind Gibson. And I knew about Drysdale too. But I forgot that was ANA he fell too. Great pick. I knew they picked Perrault, who I also like too. Getting to know ANA’s prospects alittle better. Like I said, I used to love the Getzlaf C.Perry ANA teams.

Yes, Comtois and Lundestrom are rated above Poulin, primarily because Lundestrom is a center and Comtois has already had some NHL experience and played a lot in San Diego.
5 nov. 2020 à 23 h 27
LETS go PENS
As a rebuilding team, that is the wrong way to look at your assets. Manson still has value, if you keep him in a season where you want your younger players to play and where you want a high draft pic. Why do you keep someone like Manson? That's just poor asset management, that is how you stay near the bottom of the league each year. Trust me, as a Leafs fan I know what happens if we hang on to assets too long

Well no offense but seeing as neither of you are GM’s. Your opinion ‘s arnt gonna matter that much. Really at all. But I appreciate the selling of the trade and passion my man!! I just think dude probably knows his team and team needs better than u do though. And from what I’ve been just reading, I don’t think ANA has a shortage of young prospects. So he’s 100% right. SDA has no value to them. Better off trading him to a team in need. And think you’re alittle bias wanting Manson and really wanted to dump
kerfoot and Dermott.lol.
OldNYIfan et PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
5 nov. 2020 à 23 h 31
Once a Kings Fan Too

What younger players do we have at RD that we want to play?

Building a winner means developing a culture of winning. Moving Manson assures a bottom-10 finish. That's asinine asset management.

"high draft pick"? Unless your team continues its long-standing habit of losing, that third-rounder in a future year is going to be somewhere around #80. I'll take the 2021 second-rounder from a contender at the tree deadline, which should be around #54.

I find it hilarious that you would sneeringly say "Why do you keep someone like Manson?" yet you play him in your top-4 for 2 years.
5 nov. 2020 à 23 h 34
LETS go PENS
What younger players do we have at RD that we want to play?

Building a winner means developing a culture of winning. Moving Manson assures a bottom-10 finish. That's asinine asset management.

"high draft pick"? Unless your team continues its long-standing habit of losing, that third-rounder in a future year is going to be somewhere around #80. I'll take the 2021 second-rounder from a contender at the tree deadline, which should be around #54.

I find it hilarious that you would sneeringly say "Why do you keep someone like Manson?" yet you play him in your top-4 for 2 years.

I think Kerfoot, Dermott, SDA and a 3rd is good value for a top 4, 2nd pairing, RHD. Just probably the wrong team.
OldNYIfan et ZachArmel a aimé ceci.
5 nov. 2020 à 23 h 39
Once a Kings Fan Too
I think Kerfoot, Dermott, SDA and a 3rd is good value for a top 4, 2nd pairing, RHD. Just probably the wrong team.

If you want to learn some new insults, try trading that package to Boston for Brandon Carlo. Or Adam Fox.
5 nov. 2020 à 23 h 40
Once a Kings Fan Too

P.S. Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't dream of trading that package for John Marino, either.

Mind you, I'm not implying that Manson can lace the skates of any of those three guys I just mentioned.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage