Publié: 19 oct. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Protections

F: couture meier labanc hertl donato kellman kane
D: simek vlasic karlsson
G: jones

Burns selected by SEA.

The Hamonic signing allows for Travis to play on a west-coast team for a year in a prove-it deal to have a good season under his belt and prove he's worth 3-4mil for a team like VAN/SEA/EDM/CLG next year. It allows for a very, very good addition to the Sharks to solidify their bottom-pairing and overall d-corps and along with Armia and Handemark, bring in three impactful depth guys to give the locker-room some Ward/Martin/Donskoi-esque confidence for a cup run similar to 2016's bounceback after 2015.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
UFAANSCAP HIT
12 000 000 $
Transactions
SJS
  1. Armia, Joel
Détails additionnels:
If MTL is unable to move out both Weal and Byron, which is a fair possibility, the team won't have the luxury of having Armia on the 4th line. It would be a great luxury to have him there, but this deal has Gamby, a former 2nd round pick, having a fresh start in MTL and very much able to fill in for Armia's place on the 4th line as a hungry young big-bodied guy with skill looking to find a spot in the NHL. Plus a 3rd rounder for an expiring contract, one who is all but guaranteed to walk away for nothing at season's end.

If there aren't takers for Weal and Byron, MTL would be wise to have an able guy in Gambrell take Armia's place on the 4th line especially since both guys have very similar skillsets, but Gamby is younger, more cost-effective, and is retained by MTL, and to also get back a 3rd rounder. Surely this is a better scenario than attaching a 3rd rounder as a sweetener for OTT/DET to take on Byron and another one for Kulak/Weal -- not necessarily only because of their value and/or contracts, but also because of the extremely tight budgets both in limited salary financially and in cap space for teams in this season.
MTL
  1. Gambrell, Dylan
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2021 (SJS)
Détails additionnels:
Jumbo leaving and the message with which he leaves at -- "I want to win a stanley cup" -- surely stings for SJ, especially in a context where Wilson has disagreed and delusionally thinks his roster is still cup-competitive . The locker-room needs a decent reinforcement or shake-up before the season if they're going to go in it with any confidence about themselves.

Armia is a big-bodied guy with skill who desperately fills a RW-need for SJ and together can form a too-sweet all-Swede 3rd like with Sorensen and Kellman/Handemark. Sharks have the cap-space to fill him in on an expiring contract, and have a good chance to re-sign him with good play during the season. The price is worth paying here as Gamby hasn't fit in and can use a change of scenery and for the Sharks who need their 1st and 2nd rounders for top-end talent, parting with Gamby plus a 3rd -- as this is Armia's market value -- is easier to part with than a 2nd alone.
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de MIN
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $74 264 167 $0 $345 000 $7 235 833 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 7
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 725 000 $4 725 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
792 500 $792 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 6
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 7
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 4
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
5 280 000 $5 280 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
2 166 667 $2 166 667 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
725 000 $725 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
19 oct. 2020 à 4 h 0
oh how i suffer
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 332
Quoting: Jexus
Why are you even a sharks fan..? You sound like a 7year old who just dropped all your sweets. My god, grow up before you get on the internet “LOLOLOL” who does that if not a small whingeing child?

I'm a Sharks fan because I love hockey and I love the entire Sharks organization - honestly, you don't get that tattoo if you don't love the Sharks - but I guess that's all moot or invalidated or whatever because I'm not blind to the flaws in our organization.

Look, we've had a phenomenal run the last 16 years, but eventually you have to stop and restock your pipeline. You simply cannot kick that can down the road forever, and I'd much rather suck for 3 seasons and come away with some dynamic prospects, potentially a couple of high 1st round difference makers, and a deeper pool than we've had in basically forever, than end up in an endless rebuild like Detroit.
19 oct. 2020 à 4 h 7
oh how i suffer
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 332
Its not a fair trade for the Habs. Gambrell is barely an NHLer and really shouldnt be anywhere near nhl ice.

Yeaaaah, I have a lot of fondness for Gambrell based entirely on his time with the Barracuda, but 11 points in 50 NHL games isn't a great look. He might prove us all wrong this season and/or he might do better with a change of scenery, but he has definitely not lived up to potential he showed in the AHL. It's a real shame, but at this point it is what it is, you know?
19 oct. 2020 à 8 h 1
BergDaMan
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 232
It seems like everyone is forgetting about Byron or expecting him to just be injured all season. I personally think he’s our best 3rw option with KK and toffoli.
Lekhonen Evans Armia will be dynamite on the 4th line. Acting like we’re doing Armia a disservice by putting him on the 4th line is ignoring the fact that if not him someone else. I would post my lines as is
Drouin Suzuki Anderson
Tatar Danault Gallagher
Byron KK Toffoli
Lekhonen Evans/Peohling Armia
Too 3 lines are very equal getting around the same ice time depending on who is rolling on any given night and 4th line gets 10-12 mins with pk duties
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
19 oct. 2020 à 15 h 29
John Leonard Viewer
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 444
Quoting: Campabee
Not to knit pick but Armia is from Finnland not Sweden. Also Armia will likely be on the 3rd line with Tatar and Danault or Kotkaniemi as the center. Most likely lineup is

Drouin-Suzuki-anderson
Taffoli-Danault/Kotkaniemi-Gallagher
Tatar-Danault/Kotkaniemi-Armia
Byron-Evans-Lehkonen

I just don't see Montreal making that deal.

Tatar is much better than Anderson, it would make no sense to play Tatar in the bottom 6 in a contract year when all that has done in the past has pissed off Danault and Domi.
19 oct. 2020 à 16 h 29
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,437
Quoting: jfrojelin
Tatar is much better than Anderson, it would make no sense to play Tatar in the bottom 6 in a contract year when all that has done in the past has pissed off Danault and Domi.

But Tatar and Danault have chemistry and they definitely wouldn't be considered a 3rd line
20 oct. 2020 à 1 h 48
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 108
A big issue at camp last year was there was no competition. Doug wants to see the players locked in from day one. In fact many players cited a bad camp as a reason for the bad year (logan, jones and Labanc). Jumbo carries a laid back “let it go” personality and I think the Sharks took it too seriously. I am pleased that he is no longer a shark. We now have proper competition for 3C and a top six position which Donato will likely win but who knows, Chmelevski or Blichfeld could take those spots. I dont think the season is as doom and gloom as many think it will be.

I agree with you.... still I wouldn’t mind picking up a guy like Duclair or Athanasiou to help our competition and depth.
Last year we were 2 middle\top 6 wings short of a competitive roster and it hurt us when none of the kids stepped up. This year I’d rather have a little more depth with the kids making it real hard to send down rather then another year with those kids making it real hard to justify giving them spots in the lineup.
This logic also helps when we have an injury or two, rather than scrambling for someone to fill a spot and ending up with an incapable player in our top 9 we get a kid who’s hungry to prove himself.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage