Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $67 779 647 $1 090 244 $5 900 000 $13 720 353 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C, AD
RFA - 2
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 3
3 700 000 $3 700 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
C
UFA - 2
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
562 500 $562 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
C
UFA - 1
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 538 462 $5 538 462 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 2
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
880 833 $880 833 $
G
RFA - 2
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 3
800 000 $800 000 $
G
UFA - 2
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 4
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
18 oct. 2020 à 20 h 44
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Quoting: babouie
End of the day even if they keep Primeau Habs need a top 3 RD . Chariot and edmunston are 3rd pairing dmen at best Chariot is a number 4 . People have to stop thinking players are better then they are just because there played out of desperation and a lack of depth in positions they should not be playing ideally . I love Danault but just because he was played as 1c does not make him a 1c . He is an ok 2nd line center on a middle of the pack team or an AMAZING 3RD line center he has a career high of 13 goals playing 1c show me one team in the nhl that has a 1c that scores 13 goals or even 2c that has a career high of 13 goals ???? Same goes for CHARIOT and Edmunston they are not true top 4 dmen

First of all, the word left begins with an L, not an R. And it doesn’t matter how many goals Danault scores, as long as we’re getting goals somewhere. Ryan O’Reilly and had fewer goals than Danault last year, are you telling me he’s not a #1C? And it’s fine, I know you’re just salty that you guys gave up Romanov & Danault for 7 points from Weise and Fleischmann.
18 oct. 2020 à 20 h 47
Habs4ever
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,195
Maybe but i would love to get Primeau on the hawks solves the goalie issue long term . Throw in a second rd pic if necessary . Habs have Price signed long term and just resigned Jake ALLEN as a backup . Habs need to save some cap space for this year they also need a top two defence prospect LD they have none in the system and Beaudin gives them that and is probably ready this year or at the latest next season and he is a quebecer

Mtl has plenty of LD’s in the system.
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
18 oct. 2020 à 20 h 50
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,158
Norlinder Romanov Guhle Struble > Beaudin
Chiarot is a #3-4 from what we’ve seen last year
Kulak is way better than Beaudin
Beaudin has no value for us
We don’t want him
We aren’t trading Primeau, quite simple

You don’t even watch hockey and you’re trying to say what players are. You probably use NHL 21 rating and you think Alex Nylander is Elite lmao
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
18 oct. 2020 à 21 h 17
Démarrer sujet
hawkman
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 112
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
First of all, the word left begins with an L, not an R. And it doesn’t matter how many goals Danault scores, as long as we’re getting goals somewhere. Ryan O’Reilly and had fewer goals than Danault last year, are you telling me he’s not a #1C? And it’s fine, I know you’re just salty that you guys gave up Romanov & Danault for 7 points from Weise and Fleischmann.

getting DEBRINCAT FOR ANDREW SHAW MAKES UP FOR DANAULT WHO HAS 50 career goals in 7 pro seasons vs Debrincat who has 87 in 3 season and is only 21 yrs o;d vs Danault who is 27 yrs old
18 oct. 2020 à 21 h 21
Démarrer sujet
hawkman
Quoting: GMs
Norlinder Romanov Guhle Struble > Beaudin
Chiarot is a #3-4 from what we’ve seen last year
Kulak is way better than Beaudin
Beaudin has no value for us
We don’t want him
We aren’t trading Primeau, quite simple

You don’t even watch hockey and you’re trying to say what players are. You probably use NHL 21 rating and you think Alex Nylander is Elite lmao

Never played xbox or playstation in my life and have forgotten more hockey games then you have watched . I was at both of the last SC parades in 86 and 93 and have averaged ten home games live a year at the bell centre and before that the forum i live in MTL
18 oct. 2020 à 21 h 52
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Never played xbox or playstation in my life and have forgotten more hockey games then you have watched . I was at both of the last SC parades in 86 and 93 and have averaged ten home games live a year at the bell centre and before that the forum i live in MTL

So you’re 34+ years old, but you still type like a toddler?
babouie a aimé ceci.
18 oct. 2020 à 21 h 58
Démarrer sujet
hawkman

Add another decade by the way , and YES my typing is horrible .
18 oct. 2020 à 22 h 3

It’s 2020, you can’t say Chiarot is a third pairing guy and think Beaudin would be top 3 on MTL depth chart at LD
babouie a aimé ceci.
18 oct. 2020 à 22 h 5
Démarrer sujet
hawkman

I have not missed a HAWKS VS HABS game live in MTL in three decades and have watched a dozen live games in CHICAGO including games 3 and 4 of the 2015 stanley cup finals vs Tampa at the united center
18 oct. 2020 à 22 h 6
Démarrer sujet
hawkman
It’s 2020, you can’t say Chiarot is a third pairing guy and think Beaudin would be top 3 on MTL depth chart at LD

Not saying he is top 3 this year but he is a top 3 LD defencemen talent wise this year or next ,
18 oct. 2020 à 22 h 9
Not saying he is top 3 this year but he is a top 3 LD defencemen talent wise this year or next ,

He’s a prospect right now and I never heard a scout saying he has top3 potential
18 oct. 2020 à 22 h 12
Démarrer sujet
hawkman

Chariot is solid defensively but limited on offence . He was a 3rd pair dman for the jets his whole career suddenly he is top pair in MTL ??? He has 85 points in 7 seasons he is 29 yrs old and his best season point wise was last year 21 points on what team is that top 2 pairing ???????
18 oct. 2020 à 22 h 16
Démarrer sujet
hawkman

Like i said before just because a team plays someone as a 1c or top pairing D because of a lack of depth does not make them a top D or a 1C
18 oct. 2020 à 22 h 19
Démarrer sujet
hawkman

Take a look at every teams defence and tell me on which teams would Chariot be top pairing ??? Besides Ottawa and maybe Detroit ( worst teams in the league ) .
18 oct. 2020 à 22 h 22
Chariot is solid defensively but limited on offence . He was a 3rd pair dman for the jets his whole career suddenly he is top pair in MTL ??? He has 85 points in 7 seasons he is 29 yrs old and his best season point wise was last year 21 points on what team is that top 2 pairing ???????

I never said Chiarot was a top pairing dman far far from it. Chiarot played top4 with Big Buff but he was a quality 3rd pairing dman in Winnipeg. He got the minutes in MTL and played way better than he did in WPG. Is game upgrade and he is now a legit top4 dman and can handle top pairing minutes. But that doesn’t make him a top pairing dman. Weber was a #1 before now he’s a #2 and Petry was a top4 before but he’s a #2 now ( last 2 seasons )
babouie a aimé ceci.
18 oct. 2020 à 22 h 28
Démarrer sujet
hawkman
I never said Chiarot was a top pairing dman far far from it. Chiarot played top4 with Big Buff but he was a quality 3rd pairing dman in Winnipeg. He got the minutes in MTL and played way better than he did in WPG. Is game upgrade and he is now a legit top4 dman and can handle top pairing minutes. But that doesn’t make him a top pairing dman. Weber was a #1 before now he’s a #2 and Petry was a top4 before but he’s a #2 now ( last 2 seasons )

Weber and Petry are MTL only true top 4 dmen and maybe Romanov ( we will see ) the rest are al 5 and 6 dmen . Guhle sounds fantastic but is 2 to 3 seasons away and he sounds like a top 4 , again we will see . A couple of yrs ago everyone was hyping JOSH BROOKS AND JUULSEN as stars and they both disappeared
18 oct. 2020 à 22 h 53
Weber and Petry are MTL only true top 4 dmen and maybe Romanov ( we will see ) the rest are al 5 and 6 dmen . Guhle sounds fantastic but is 2 to 3 seasons away and he sounds like a top 4 , again we will see . A couple of yrs ago everyone was hyping JOSH BROOKS AND JUULSEN as stars and they both disappeared

Juulsen got injured pretty bad, 2 pucks in the eyes, concussions that keeps him out 2 years ! He’s good Noah, just unlucky. Josh Brook is a project, he will need 2-3 seasons in the AHL. I will tell you MTL depth chart at defense
1. Norlinder ( super offensive dman / highly skilled )
2. Romanov ( stay at home physical dman / good skater )
3 Guhle ( same as Romanov )
4. Struble ( offensive extremely physical dman )
5. Harris ( decent everywhere )
Those are the LHD
1. Juulsen ( stay at home physical )
2. Fleury ( stay at home physical )
3. Brook ( offensive dman )
Those are the RHD
18 oct. 2020 à 23 h 46
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,438
Maybe but i would love to get Primeau on the hawks solves the goalie issue long term . Throw in a second rd pic if necessary . Habs have Price signed long term and just resigned Jake ALLEN as a backup . Habs need to save some cap space for this year they also need a top two defence prospect LD they have none in the system and Beaudin gives them that and is probably ready this year or at the latest next season and he is a quebecer

Congrats for what you would love. It's nice to have dreams. I would Love to get everyone resigned at a cheap rate and add a 1 LHD like Sergachev. BUT it's not going to happen! Primeau will remain a Hab and will start in the AHL this year and next year then IF he is ready will join the Habs and share the net with Price. BTW we already have a good number of potential top pairing LHD in the system Romanov, Norlinder, Struble, Harris and now Guhle what we really lack for prospects is RHD. Even still we are not so desperate for prospects or cap space that we would sell low on our future franchise goalie before he even plays a game for us. No thanks not unless your willing to include Kubalik or Debrincat for Byron + Chiarot
19 oct. 2020 à 0 h 9

Perhaps this is a perfect example of those many things you forgot but I think age has confused you a bit my friend. Chiarot's most common partner on the Jets was Big Buff they were referred to as the twin towers and played 2nd pairing. He is a very solid 2nd Pairing guy but it doesn't really matter anyway cause when we brought in Edmondson it pretty much garuntee that Chiarot or Edmondson would be left unprotected at the ED and since JE is younger and plays mush the same style he likely gets protected. After the ED the most likely D lineup we have depending on development this year of course will be

Romanov-Weber
Guhle-Petry
Norlinder/Mete/Struble/Harris/Kulak-Juulsen/Fleury/Brook

BTW every guy in that lineup is better than Beaudin now and in the future. No one cares anymore about whether this guy or that guy is a Quebecois. Just look at th OS years draft if you need proof. The Habs had 8 picks and selected 0 Quebecois. As long as the player improves the team that's who fans want not cause he is or isn't from Quebec
19 oct. 2020 à 0 h 50
Démarrer sujet
hawkman
Quoting: Campabee
Perhaps this is a perfect example of those many things you forgot but I think age has confused you a bit my friend. Chiarot's most common partner on the Jets was Big Buff they were referred to as the twin towers and played 2nd pairing. He is a very solid 2nd Pairing guy but it doesn't really matter anyway cause when we brought in Edmondson it pretty much garuntee that Chiarot or Edmondson would be left unprotected at the ED and since JE is younger and plays mush the same style he likely gets protected. After the ED the most likely D lineup we have depending on development this year of course will be
Trouba , tyler myers , morisey , bufglien were the top 4 dmen in winnipeg while chariot was there the only time he averaged more then 15 per game was his last season on the jets when big buf went down for the season with his famous ankle injury the only other season was last year playing in montreal he was 3rd pair in winnipeg for almost his whole career . He has 85 career nhl points in 374 games over 7 seasons stop trying to make him out to be the a top two dman he is not and never was or will be he is 29 yrs old he is what he is at this point . All these stats can be verified .
Romanov-Weber
Guhle-Petry

BTW every guy in that lineup is better than Beaudin now and in the future. No one cares anymore about whether this guy or that guy is a Quebecois. Just look at th OS years draft if you need proof. The Habs had 8 picks and selected 0 Quebecois. As long as the player improves the team that's who fans want not cause he is or isn't from Quebec
19 oct. 2020 à 0 h 53
Démarrer sujet
hawkman

Romanov-Weber
Guhle-Petry

Trouba , tyler myers , morisey , bufglien were the top 4 dmen in winnipeg while chariot was there the only time he averaged more then 15 per game was his last season on the jets when big buf went down for the season with his famous ankle injury the only other season was last year playing in montreal he was 3rd pair in winnipeg for almost his whole career . He has 85 career nhl points in 374 games over 7 seasons stop trying to make him out to be the a top two dman he is not and never was or will be he is 29 yrs old he is what he is at this point . All these stats can be verified .
19 oct. 2020 à 0 h 55
Démarrer sujet
hawkman

Romanov-Weber
Guhle-Petry

By the way the twin towers in winnipeg were tyler myers 6 foot 6 and big buf 6 foot 7 not chariot get your facts straight
19 oct. 2020 à 1 h 7

My GOD man stop twisting things to try and make your point. I SAID HE WAS A 2ND PAIRING DMAN NOT TOP 2 FFS!!! I know you claim to know have forgotten more about hockey than most people know but your what 44 that doesn't make you a hockey GOD! So you watch a few live games a year and follow the games on tv regularly for what 38-40 years! Well big deal so have I that doesn't mean I know more about hockey than anyone else. I have been to many Stanley Cup Parades as well met a lot of the Great Montreal and Toronto players from both the last 40 years and from both teams haydays. I have met Gilmour (have an autographed stick) Muller, Shaw, Sittler, Roy, Beleveau, Dryden (have an autographed copy of his book) both Henri and Rocket Richard, Potvin, Fuhr, Joseph and Damphouse. Again that doesn't mean I know more about hockey than anyone else just I have had the Great pleasure of being in the company of some of the greatest players of all time. At 42 I am smart enough to know that those who claim to have forgotten more than others know about something are the ones lieing to impress someone.
19 oct. 2020 à 1 h 15
Démarrer sujet
hawkman
My GOD man stop twisting things to try and make your point. I SAID HE WAS A 2ND PAIRING DMAN NOT TOP 2 FFS!!! I know you claim to know have forgotten more about hockey than most people know but your what 44 that doesn't make you a hockey GOD! So you watch a few live games a year and follow the games on tv regularly for what 38-40 years! Well big deal so have I that doesn't mean I know more about hockey than anyone else. I have been to many Stanley Cup Parades as well met a lot of the Great Montreal and Toronto players from both the last 40 years and from both teams haydays. I have met Gilmour (have an autographed stick) Muller, Shaw, Sittler, Roy, Beleveau, Dryden (have an autographed copy of his book) both Henri and Rocket Richard, Potvin, Fuhr, Joseph and Damphouse. Again that doesn't mean I know more about hockey than anyone else just I have had the Great pleasure of being in the company of some of the greatest players of all time. At 42 I am smart enough to know that those who claim to have forgotten more than others know about something are the ones lieing to impress someone.

Again get your facts straight . This is what i said . If you have a problem understanding it get checked for dyslexia .
< Never played xbox or playstation in my life and have forgotten more hockey games then you have watched . I was at both of the last SC parades in 86 and 93 and have averaged ten home games live a year at the bell centre and before that the forum i live in MTL >>
19 oct. 2020 à 1 h 17
Démarrer sujet
hawkman

I never said i forgot more about hockey or said i new everything all i said is i < forgot more hockey games >

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage