Forums/Armchair-GM

If I was the GM

Créé par: GMs
Équipe: 2020-21 Penguins de Pittsburgh
Date de création initiale: 5 sept. 2020
Publié: 5 sept. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
For the lines, I’m not the coaches, I don’t choose to play Jack Johnson over Riikola or P-O Joseph

Sullivan likes JJ lmao
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
33 750 000 $
43 000 000 $
21 050 000 $
1880 000 $
Transactions
PIT
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (PIT)
Détails additionnels:
Probably worth more IMO but people are hard on this website lol
CHI
  1. Murray, Matt [Droits de RFA]
Détails additionnels:
Getting a #1 goalie at the cost of a 2nd round pick is nothing
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de ANA
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $75 780 175 $0 $850 000 $5 719 825 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
880 000 $880 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
G
UFA - 3
4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
DG
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
G
UFA - 2
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
5 sept. 2020 à 13 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,158
Quoting: ChiHawk
What are you talking about? Are you sure you're watching the same guy? In 9 games and 30 goals allowed, he'd probably want 3 of those back otherwise he was outstanding. You have to actually watch all the games and every shot before you pass judgement and based on your comment, it's clear you didn't.

Oh I’m watching a lot of games, and one goal on two Price wouldn’t allowed it and that goes for so many goalies during these playoffs. I know we are hard on Price, but he allowed 1 bad goal during the whole series against the Pens and Philly, watching CHI vs EDM or DAL vs COL is painful. Goalies can’t stop a beach ball
5 sept. 2020 à 13 h 12
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,394
Quoting: GMs
Oh I’m watching a lot of games, and one goal on two Price wouldn’t allowed it and that goes for so many goalies during these playoffs. I know we are hard on Price, but he allowed 1 bad goal during the whole series against the Pens and Philly, watching CHI vs EDM or DAL vs COL is painful. Goalies can’t stop a beach ball

I didn't ask if you're watching a lot of games, what is clear is you didn't watch every minute of the 9 Hawks games. Crow came back 5 days from Covid to start the 1st game. He gave up a couple softies in game 1 and a bad 1 or 2 and game 2. Otherwise, he was outstanding. Look at Crows advanced stats, he's been incredible and a top 5 goalie in the league for a long time behind a questionable defense. Without question, the last third of the regular season, he outplayed Lehner. They were neck and neck prior and nobody would argue lehner is a top 5 goalie in the league.
5 sept. 2020 à 13 h 14
Démarrer sujet
I didn't ask if you're watching a lot of games, what is clear is you didn't watch every minute of the 9 Hawks games. Crow came back 5 days from Covid to start the 1st game. He gave up a couple softies in game 1 and a bad 1 or 2 and game 2. Otherwise, he was outstanding. Look at Crows advanced stats, he's been incredible and a top 5 goalie in the league for a long time behind a questionable defense. Without question, the last third of the regular season, he outplayed Lehner. They were neck and neck prior and nobody would argue lehner is a top 5 goalie in the league.

Yes I watched the games, and he allowed A LOT of bad goals, but I also said he was very good too for some games, just inconsistent. Re-read my comment and it’s a fact
5 sept. 2020 à 13 h 19
Caps fan idk why
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,367
Agree and that is to backup Crawford for a year or two. Murray is not better then crawford, not a chance we should pay more then a 2nd and maybe a middle tier prospect. The goalie market is way too flooded for people to overpay for goalies. Jake Allen just set the benchmark for goalies and it's not good for teams thinking they can get a payout on trading goalies.

TBH Murray perceived value will be really solid. Most GM want to win and want player/goalies that are proven winners.... Murray is a great 2 cup winning goalie. Best way to look at this is... Murray is still a great goalie and hes faced some massive adversity recently but a fresh start would do him wonders. Cant see any NHL GM overlooking his achievement bc of a down year. the year before he was a .919% 2.69gaa. thats pretty solid.... one bad year wont kill a goalies value.
GMs a aimé ceci.
5 sept. 2020 à 14 h 16
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,829
Modifié 5 sept. 2020 à 14 h 24
Quoting: Capitalfail67
TBH Murray perceived value will be really solid. Most GM want to win and want player/goalies that are proven winners.... Murray is a great 2 cup winning goalie. Best way to look at this is... Murray is still a great goalie and hes faced some massive adversity recently but a fresh start would do him wonders. Cant see any NHL GM overlooking his achievement bc of a down year. the year before he was a .919% 2.69gaa. thats pretty solid.... one bad year wont kill a goalies value.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I think you hit the head on the nail earlier. He's arbitration eligible which means the acquiring team needs to already have a deal in place before a trade can occur. No GM can risk serious assets on what might possibly be a 1 year UFA situation. AND then you also need to compare him to the UFAs out there that cost zero assets. I do believe Murray can indeed be a successful goalie, but he's already given his team friendly deal. He's looking to cash in now, but it's the worst possible time. The acquiring team needs to believe his last year was a pure fluke and will never happen again. He was terrible last year. I'd rather have Lehner/Crow/Markstrom/and arguably Holtby for next year alone...straight up. meaning same dollars...1 year...could have Murray for free. Now start to factor in Murray's (i believe) likely salary demands and foregoing assets. I just don't see why GMs will jump to pay market price.

***EDIT*** People talk about this "demand" for goalies and I don't see it. Teams are trying to trade AWAY goalies. Not tons of teams looking to add. If anything guys like Demko stepping up means the # of goalies out there looking for work just got potentially higher. AND don't forget about possible sleepers. Scott Darling just put out a little interview about wanting to come back. I wouldn't be at all shocked if Bowman gave him an entry level or more likely an AHL prove it contract, but there's just a ton of guys out there.
Capitalfail67 et ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
5 sept. 2020 à 14 h 21
Caps fan idk why
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,367
Quoting: exo2769
I'm not saying you're wrong, but I think you hit the head on the nail earlier. He's arbitration eligible which means the acquiring team needs to already have a deal in place before a trade can occur. No GM can risk serious assets on what might possibly be a 1 year UFA situation. AND then you also need to compare him to the UFAs out there that cost zero assets. I do believe Murray can indeed be a successful goalie, but he's already given his team friendly deal. He's looking to cash in now, but it's the worst possible time. The acquiring team needs to believe his last year was a pure fluke and will never happen again. He was terrible last year. I'd rather than Lehner/Crow/Markstrom/and arguably Holtby for next year alone...straight up. meaning same dollars...1 year...could have Murray for free. Now start to factor in Murray's (i believe) likely salary demands and foregoing assets. I just don't see why GMs will jump to pay market price.

i think the advantage to murray if you can agree on a reasonable price is hes 26-27 the other goaleis are going into their 30's.... so on a 5-7 year deal murray makes the most sense moving forward....
exo2769 a aimé ceci.
5 sept. 2020 à 14 h 49
Yes I watched the games, and he allowed A LOT of bad goals, but I also said he was very good too for some games, just inconsistent. Re-read my comment and it’s a fact

You're looking at stats which is why you are saying what you're saying. Besides game 1 and 2 (coming back after Covid), Crawford stood on his head and you'd know that if you watched, the stats are not reflective of the huge defensive lapses especially against Vegas. When you're #1 defenseman (Keith) is personally responsible for 3 goals in one game, you'd know that wasn't the goalies fault. Crow was excellent and every analyst that covered the Hawks in the playoffs said the same thing; Hawks were winning because of him. You would be the first person to say he wasn't consistent which tells me, you didn't watch the games close enough and are relying on stat sheets for your argument.
thesaadfather a aimé ceci.
5 sept. 2020 à 14 h 58
Démarrer sujet
You're looking at stats which is why you are saying what you're saying. Besides game 1 and 2 (coming back after Covid), Crawford stood on his head and you'd know that if you watched, the stats are not reflective of the huge defensive lapses especially against Vegas. When you're #1 defenseman (Keith) is personally responsible for 3 goals in one game, you'd know that wasn't the goalies fault. Crow was excellent and every analyst that covered the Hawks in the playoffs said the same thing; Hawks were winning because of him. You would be the first person to say he wasn't consistent which tells me, you didn't watch the games close enough and are relying on stat sheets for your argument.

Are you stupid or what ? What is your disease ? I WATCH the games ( not even looked at is numbers once ), and he allowed A LOT of bad goals ! But he has been really good too, how can you know sometimes he allowed bad goals but some games he was really good if you don’t watch the games. Doesn’t make senses, stop pretending he’s the best, Crawford Koskinen Smith Talbot Khudobin Francouz Markstrom Varlamov ( last game ) Kuemper Saros etc I can count soo many goals that they shouldn’t allowed if they were Elite.
5 sept. 2020 à 15 h 45
Are you stupid or what ? What is your disease ? I WATCH the games ( not even looked at is numbers once ), and he allowed A LOT of bad goals ! But he has been really good too, how can you know sometimes he allowed bad goals but some games he was really good if you don’t watch the games. Doesn’t make senses, stop pretending he’s the best, Crawford Koskinen Smith Talbot Khudobin Francouz Markstrom Varlamov ( last game ) Kuemper Saros etc I can count soo many goals that they shouldn’t allowed if they were Elite.

The stupid one is you guy. Every top analyst in the NHL analyzing the series and individual games all praised Crawford and saying he stood on his head with only the first 2 games out of 9 total being questionable play by Crow. What you don't understand, which again tells me you didn't watch the games, is he was getting peppered with high danger shots more then any other goalie and the defensemen like Kieth were making critical errors in the slot. If you really did watch the games, then you simply don't understand when a goal is given up what is and what isn't the goalies fault. I don't believe you are that misinformed which is why I'm pretty sure you are lying when you said you've watched every play of every Blackhawks game in the post season and are relying on SV % and SOG to form your opinion. There are maybe 6 goalies in the league better then Crow this season and maybe 4 better in the playoffs.

Now if you want to argue with Pronman, Powers, Lazerus....you know the top NHL analyst covering the Hawks go for it, but you're alone in your opinion just so you know.
thesaadfather a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage