6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
9Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
10Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
11Logo de Predators de Nashville-
12Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
13Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
14Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Here's really the only opportunity within reason for the habs to move up and only if they feel Pittsburgh will target a player they have ranked highly on their board - the equivalent trade value seems to be giving up pick 16+ 89 for pick 14 - I am not convinced it is worth it in a deep draft
15Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
16Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Ina deep draft and if habs scouting believes the difference in players is marginal, thet trade options seem to be a) give up pick 1 to New Jersey for their 18th pick plus NJ's pick 99 - b)Give up pick 16 and 89 to Calgary for their pick 20 and pick 51 or c)16,89 of habs for San Jose 28/34/60 - only Calgary is realistic
17Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-There a few options for habs to package pick 47 in the 2nd round -most notable pick 47/61 to Nashville for 42/70 or 48/61 to The wild for 39/101- the rest involve 3 for2's etc which are rarely done
18Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
19Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
20Logo de Flames de Calgary-
21Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New York
22Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
23Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
24Logo de Stars de Dallas-
25Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
27Logo de Capitals de Washington-
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
18 août 2020 à 11 h 12
Evans truther
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,434
When Caufield was on the board Marc refused to trade 15 for 17 and -79 or 86- so guessing someone he like's on the board I just don't see him trade down.
Value might be close on the CGY one but don't see Montreal giving back a third, maybe a fourth, as you've mentioned that's the most realistic off all. I doubt he'll move doe, 16's a sweet spot (Like 15 last year) where you can land a guy that's falling out of the top twelve (AKA Caufield and Krebs last year).
I wouldn't trade up or draft Holloway, he's a copy-paste of Poehling and there's other good contenders around 16.
18 août 2020 à 13 h 10
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,448
Depends, is this your mock? If so I wouldn’t move away from Jarvis. Edmonton doesn’t need to trade down.It would have to be more of a rebuilding team like Minnesota(lack of talent) or buffalo but can’t see either team moving there pick
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
18 août 2020 à 13 h 49
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Definitely don’t trade down. IMO there’s a big drop off after 16th. If we can trade up for a reasonable price, and there’s a guy we really like, then do it. Otherwise, I’m fine where we are.
18 août 2020 à 13 h 51
Former Hockey Fan
Quoting: Howisbergevinstillhere
Depends, is this your mock? If so I wouldn’t move away from Jarvis. Edmonton doesn’t need to trade down.It would have to be more of a rebuilding team like Minnesota(lack of talent) or buffalo but can’t see either team moving there pick

The only situation would be like Philly last year, if there’s a player that a team really wants, but they know they can get at 16th.
Howisjulienstillhere a aimé ceci.
18 août 2020 à 14 h 0
Mentions "j'aime": 1,448
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
The only situation would be like Philly last year, if there’s a player that a team really wants, but they know they can get at 16th.

Yup, but don’t really see anyone or any team doing that.
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
18 août 2020 à 14 h 39
Former Hockey Fan

It’s impossible to predict who the teams like, but yes, it’s unlikely.
Howisjulienstillhere a aimé ceci.
18 août 2020 à 15 h 3
Mentions "j'aime": 301

Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
It’s impossible to predict who the teams like, but yes, it’s unlikely.

I would personnaly not trade our pick. If these players are gone at our rank (Laffy, Byfield, Stutzle, Raymond, Rossi, Perfetti, Drysdale, Holtz, Sanderson, Quinn, Lundell, Askarov) (basically the 1st 12 in this mock, we only need 2 surprise picks to have access to either Holloway or Jarvis.

I would see Florida going for Guhle, who may be the 3rd best dman in the draft, and they don't need forward as much as they need defense.
I would also see Pittsburgh going after Schneider, who is another dman, and is almost NHL ready to help Pittsburgh making a last attempt for the cup before Crosby and MAlkin are too old.
These would be the 2 surprises we need imo.

It's impossible, even with this year's offensive depth, that only 2 dman (Drysdale and Sanderson) go top 15.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage