Logo de TOR
Logo de NSH
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2481 500 000 $79 547 417 $0 $1 250 000 $1 952 583 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
821 667 $821 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 4
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
950 000 $950 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Predators de Nashville
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
950 000 $950 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 2
Logo de Predators de Nashville
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
13 août 2020 à 18 h 24
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 162
Wow. PK Subban, even at his best, is the type of D NOT suited to this team. Also, why does San Jose want Matt Duchene? They certainly don't want him for a 1st round pick. Finally, why does Joe Thornton want to play for the Leafs? I'd wager if he's still playing he's in SJ.
listro55 a aimé ceci.
13 août 2020 à 18 h 28
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,211
Detroit fans should have a good laugh.

Dermott>Subban

SJS not giving Merkley and a first up
13 août 2020 à 18 h 28
Mentions "j'aime": 12,126
Welcome to CapFriendly. I'm sorry but I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I saw the Detroit trade. It isn't even close.
13 août 2020 à 19 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Quoting: BsInOttawa
Wow. PK Subban, even at his best, is the type of D NOT suited to this team. Also, why does San Jose want Matt Duchene? They certainly don't want him for a 1st round pick. Finally, why does Joe Thornton want to play for the Leafs? I'd wager if he's still playing he's in SJ.

Solid questions. Starting with Duchene, Wilson had a ton of interest in him before. Nashville just hasn't been a good fit for him. The first may be a bit of a stretch, but Im sure Duchene given the right fit, would be worth it. Wilson did give up a first for Kane and he doesn't regret it. There are players out there that some GM's would see a first being worth a player where many others don't. J.T. Miller is certainly working out right now for Vancouver. Duchene at least has a solid history to show what he's capable of.

I've heard rumours that NJ is looking to shed Subban and are willing to retain salary and throw something in. Can't confirm where from, but Im just running with it. Subban has admittedly been distracted off ice, and his re-committing himself to focusing on hockey. I disagree that subban at his best is not suited for this team. He's shown he's capable to bring every aspect of the game to the table, and with a new found commitment, and being in a huge hockey market where he's thrived before, Toronto could just be the perfect fit to push him in to Norris talk.

Joe Thornton, wants to win a cup. It's evident it won't happen in SJ during his career. He stuck around last season, expecting to make the playoffs. No one thought their first going to Ottawa was going to turn into the 5th overall, not by a long shot. Thornton goes to a contender. Marleau likely told Joe all about his time in Toronto, and he'd have nothing bad to say, particularly about the kids. Joe is also from Ontario. He's familiar with the land, he is from London, about 2 hours away from Toronto. Joe cheered for the Oilers (Gretzky was his hockey idol) and the Toronto Maple Leafs, growing up. Given Toronto can fix their issues to finally pass the first round (Or even make the playoffs) Id have no doubt Joe would be willing to give it a shot with them. Jumbo leaving SJ would also help Wilson with the Duchene decision.
13 août 2020 à 19 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: leafs101
Detroit fans should have a good laugh.

Dermott>Subban

SJS not giving Merkley and a first up

It's entirely possible Wilson has already given up on Merkley. Tons of skill, but he's such a cancer. Merkley isn't the main focus of the deal anyway.

We differ in views on Dermott. I don't see dermott as a top 4, and haven't for sometime (Dating back to his draft, my choices personally were Jeremy Roy, Aho, Carlo, or Greenway.) However lots still see him with value. I've made the mistake of hoping a young dman will reach Top 2/4 potential and realized years later we should have moved him while value was high. That is where I'm at with Dermott. Sure, Subban lately hasn't been what he used to be, but I think he can get back there. He's proven hes a top dman in the league, and can thrive in a huge hockey crazed market.
13 août 2020 à 19 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: aedoran
Welcome to CapFriendly. I'm sorry but I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I saw the Detroit trade. It isn't even close.

Unfortunately it's closer than you think. I get it though seriously. Not being a Wings fan, I don't see first hand how Bert has become a fan favourite (Assuming he has). Being from Guelph, I watched him alot over the years, and followed his career. Starting slow, I'm impressed with what he's become so far. I don't see much improvement though. The point of trading for Bert is for the underlying attributes that has made him a favourite, and what I saw in Guelph all those seasons. In the end, Johnsson, and Bertuzzi are a birth year seperated in age, and bring two different games to the table. AJ is a capable 20 goal scorer, the exact same as Bertuzzi. It's just a matter of what Yzerman is looking to gain. Looking at the Tampa Bay lighting, he does like his skill guys.
13 août 2020 à 19 h 24
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,226
Quoting: listro55
It's entirely possible Wilson has already given up on Merkley. Tons of skill, but he's such a cancer. Merkley isn't the main focus of the deal anyway.

We differ in views on Dermott. I don't see dermott as a top 4, and haven't for sometime (Dating back to his draft, my choices personally were Jeremy Roy, Aho, Carlo, or Greenway.) However lots still see him with value. I've made the mistake of hoping a young dman will reach Top 2/4 potential and realized years later we should have moved him while value was high. That is where I'm at with Dermott. Sure, Subban lately hasn't been what he used to be, but I think he can get back there. He's proven hes a top dman in the league, and can thrive in a huge hockey crazed market.

Hes given up on by far the best prospect the sharks have had in years? A guy whos dominated the OHL as its best playmaker, and someone who Doug has talked about being impressed with his progression and maturity for many years? Not likely
FunMustBeAlways a aimé ceci.
13 août 2020 à 19 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: papishark
Hes given up on by far the best prospect the sharks have had in years? A guy whos dominated the OHL as its best playmaker, and someone who Doug has talked about being impressed with his progression and maturity for many years? Not likely

He was drafted in 2018. It's only been 2 years. at the beginning of 2019-2020 season, he was traded, because he was not wanted on the Junior team that originally traded for him less than a year prior. There were talks of him playing teir 2 hockey if SJ had to send him back to junior. The Hunters in London traded for him, and he thrived offensively, but absolutely nothing points towards him not having the same issues he's had everywhere else. I've personally watched Ryan from his days at the Toronto Jr. Canadiens. He was so incredibly skilled. Just something to watch. I got to watch him alot when he played for my hometown junior team too. Nothing he did surprised me, but I wish he played better defense... at least some defense.

He's without a doubt got some of the most skill anyone could offer. But he's still a project. He's far from garaunteed.
13 août 2020 à 19 h 48
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,896

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Not sure where you’re getting your info from, but that’s completely false.

Take out that 1st and I don’t even think Merkley alone is enough to take Duchene and Petan off Toronto’s hands. Sorry.
13 août 2020 à 20 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: RawZuccSauce420
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Not sure where you’re getting your info from, but that’s completely false.

Take out that 1st and I don’t even think Merkley alone is enough to take Duchene and Petan off Toronto’s hands. Sorry.

What info is completely false?
13 août 2020 à 20 h 6
Bad Take Bot v1.02
Mentions "j'aime": 1,888

that they have given up on Merkley, that could be nothing further from the truth.
13 août 2020 à 20 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Klara
that they have given up on Merkley, that could be nothing further from the truth.

I didnt say it's fact. I said it's entirely possible.
13 août 2020 à 20 h 23
Bad Take Bot v1.02
Mentions "j'aime": 1,888
I didnt say it's fact. I said it's entirely possible.

Wilson Jr. has just been on at least 2 podcasts recently talking about how they are very happy with Merkley's progression and their plan for him going into this year, never once did they mention anything negative, in fact they said that most of the problems that existed when he was drafted, are hardly problems now.
13 août 2020 à 20 h 25
Mentions "j'aime": 12,126
Unfortunately it's closer than you think. I get it though seriously. Not being a Wings fan, I don't see first hand how Bert has become a fan favourite (Assuming he has). Being from Guelph, I watched him alot over the years, and followed his career. Starting slow, I'm impressed with what he's become so far. I don't see much improvement though. The point of trading for Bert is for the underlying attributes that has made him a favourite, and what I saw in Guelph all those seasons. In the end, Johnsson, and Bertuzzi are a birth year seperated in age, and bring two different games to the table. AJ is a capable 20 goal scorer, the exact same as Bertuzzi. It's just a matter of what Yzerman is looking to gain. Looking at the Tampa Bay lighting, he does like his skill guys.

But its not all that close and from some of the other comments it seems I'm not the only one who thinks so. Johnsson had 1 20 goal and was on pace for about 14 if the season wasn't cut short and he is on one of the best offenses in the league. Now Bertuzzi had had his 2nd consecutive 20g seasons and he did that on the worst team in the league. It is much harder to score on a bad team. So Johnsson for Bertuzzi is very funny. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see Johnsson scoring 20 goals again.
13 août 2020 à 20 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Wilson Jr. has just been on at least 2 podcasts recently talking about how they are very happy with Merkley's progression and their plan for him going into this year, never once did they mention anything negative, in fact they said that most of the problems that existed when he was drafted, are hardly problems now.

Thats fair. Sounds great too. I want nothing more than success for Ryan.

Still... I can't help but take it with a grain of salt.
Trading him or not, either way, Im not speaking negatively about one of my prospects. Even if the problems still existed, I'd rather other potential trade partners believe theyve been handled and he's progressing beyond expectations
13 août 2020 à 20 h 37
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,896

^
|
|
|
That
papishark a aimé ceci.
13 août 2020 à 20 h 38
He was drafted in 2018. It's only been 2 years. at the beginning of 2019-2020 season, he was traded, because he was not wanted on the Junior team that originally traded for him less than a year prior. There were talks of him playing teir 2 hockey if SJ had to send him back to junior. The Hunters in London traded for him, and he thrived offensively, but absolutely nothing points towards him not having the same issues he's had everywhere else. I've personally watched Ryan from his days at the Toronto Jr. Canadiens. He was so incredibly skilled. Just something to watch. I got to watch him alot when he played for my hometown junior team too. Nothing he did surprised me, but I wish he played better defense... at least some defense.

He's without a doubt got some of the most skill anyone could offer. But he's still a project. He's far from garaunteed.

His defense has vastly improved, and all attitude issues were none existent this year. Trust me if you read up on him everything is looking great
13 août 2020 à 20 h 39
Thats fair. Sounds great too. I want nothing more than success for Ryan.

Still... I can't help but take it with a grain of salt.
Trading him or not, either way, Im not speaking negatively about one of my prospects. Even if the problems still existed, I'd rather other potential trade partners believe theyve been handled and he's progressing beyond expectations

I think putting him in Toronto would be a nightmare. Many a player have crumbled under the fanbase and media. Not where you want a volatile guy
13 août 2020 à 20 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: aedoran
But its not all that close and from some of the other comments it seems I'm not the only one who thinks so. Johnsson had 1 20 goal and was on pace for about 14 if the season wasn't cut short and he is on one of the best offenses in the league. Now Bertuzzi had had his 2nd consecutive 20g seasons and he did that on the worst team in the league. It is much harder to score on a bad team. So Johnsson for Bertuzzi is very funny. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see Johnsson scoring 20 goals again.

Valid points, but is tied for 8th in the conference one of the best teams? Offense, sure, but lets remember that Johnsson played the majority of his games when the entire team was at its worst, and got Babcock fired. He played 2 games in december, and 13 more in 2020 before he went down with Knee Surgery. The team was 13-17 when he first went down in December. Thats fair though, your opinion he wont score 20 again is your opinion. I believe he will, and wouldn't mind keeping him otherwise. I believe both Johnsson and Bertuzzi's offensive production are both capped around the same.

Also, side note. I don't disagree it is harder to score on a worse team, but it isn't just about the team. It's about opportunity. Ice time allows more chances, and can allow more points. Connor Brown is a good example. Scored 20 first year, and lost production with less ice time. Scored a career high with Ottawa in points this season.
13 août 2020 à 20 h 53
Démarrer sujet
His defense has vastly improved, and all attitude issues were none existent this year. Trust me if you read up on him everything is looking great

He was playing in London Ontario... about an hour from where I live. The London knights are division rivals of the junior team where I am from, Guelph. I see him a lot. Especially when he played here in Guelph. I've been watching him play for 5 years.
13 août 2020 à 21 h 22
He was playing in London Ontario... about an hour from where I live. The London knights are division rivals of the junior team where I am from, Guelph. I see him a lot. Especially when he played here in Guelph. I've been watching him play for 5 years.

And you dont think hes improved at all? I only see him a couple times a year, but all the scouts, coaches and personnel ive read have been very impressed with how he handled this year.
13 août 2020 à 21 h 33
Démarrer sujet
And you dont think hes improved at all? I only see him a couple times a year, but all the scouts, coaches and personnel ive read have been very impressed with how he handled this year.

Naturally has. He's also the grizzled veteran in the junior leagues now. Hes gonna be 20 in about 3 hours afterall. His offensive production greatly improved, but so did the team surrounding him. London is a perennial powerhouse.

Now, this was his first full season away from here, but It is improvement I haven't heard anything of his on ice antics. Maybe Dale Hunter has done good with him, or maybe he's finally figured it out. I can't say his defense is much better.
13 août 2020 à 22 h 1
Red Wing Nut
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 302
Leafs leaking honey dreams apparently ..bertuzzi is going nowhere...hes a playoff player every team wants & needs
papishark et listro55 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage