Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2373 000 000 $69 668 333 $0 $0 $3 331 667 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
8 625 000 $8 625 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 5
2 950 000 $2 950 000 $
AD, AG, C
UFA - 2
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 6
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 6
863 333 $863 333 $
AD
UFA - 3
900 000 $900 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 2
675 000 $675 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
637 500 $637 500 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 050 000 $4 050 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
2 437 500 $2 437 500 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
G
UFA - 3
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 700 000 $3 700 000 $
DD
UFA - 5
825 000 $825 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
27 août 2016 à 4 h 45
DucksDieHard90
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1
OMG!!!!!! what a HORRIBLE trade on the Ducks end....as a Ducks fan i'd probably kill myself if that happened, Bob Murray would have to be drunk
27 août 2016 à 7 h 40
Démarrer sujet
VeryLeafy
Mentions "j'aime": 28
Quoting: shadow_90
OMG!!!!!! what a HORRIBLE trade on the Ducks end....as a Ducks fan i'd probably kill myself if that happened, Bob Murray would have to be drunk
I've been told by both fan bases that it an overpayment. For both team lol. That must mean it fair but possibly people off as they love their own guys smile.
27 août 2016 à 10 h 1
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 30
I'm not a fan of either team but only way that trade is fair is if JVR is a top 10 forward he isn't even close to that. Like Lindholm is a top 10 dmen and Montour is one of the top 10 dmen prospects in the league. Terrible for the ducks plus it adds to much money.
27 août 2016 à 10 h 29
Mentions "j'aime": 1,898
Quoting: MattyMadden28
I've been told by both fan bases that it an overpayment. For both team lol. That must mean it fair but possibly people off as they love their own guys smile.

No, that's not necessarily what that means at all. People feel cheated when they make aimless trades where like 5 people go each way who the team has no good reason to part with. It's why you don't see it in the NHL, and why the proposal is a joke. You know it's crap cuz apparently stoner's contract will net a 4th rounder as well
27 août 2016 à 13 h 15
Démarrer sujet
VeryLeafy
Quoting: Jded

No, that's not necessarily what that means at all. People feel cheated when they make aimless trades where like 5 people go each way who the team has no good reason to part with. It's why you don't see it in the NHL, and why the proposal is a joke. You know it's crap cuz apparently stoner's contract will net a 4th rounder as well

I have no idea what stoner would get but I've seen polak get two 2nds so why not. These types of trades don't usually happen because Gms are not in the 'make trades' for fun business. This obviously isn't going to happen and I agree that lindholm for JVR is not close to a fair trade but adding a few quality LWs to win a cup over the next two years would seem to benefit them. I also would call this an aimless trade as to me it is very purposeful to win now. I believe the proposed team looks better then what the would have without the trade. If the trade was
JVR
Gardiner
Komorov
For
Lindholm
Ritchie
Bieksa

Does that not look to serve a purpose for the team?
27 août 2016 à 13 h 29

I have no idea what stoner would get but I've seen polak get two 2nds so why not. These types of trades don't usually happen because Gms are not in the 'make trades' for fun business. This obviously isn't going to happen and I agree that lindholm for JVR is not close to a fair trade but adding a few quality LWs to win a cup over the next two years would seem to benefit them. I also would call this an aimless trade as to me it is very purposeful to win now. I believe the proposed team looks better then what the would have without the trade. If the trade was
JVR
Gardiner
Komorov
For
Lindholm
Ritchie
Bieksa

To much money!!!!!!!!! Ducks want forwards on ELCs Jesus people do some work and look **** up.
27 août 2016 à 14 h 16
Démarrer sujet
VeryLeafy
Quoting: bones20

JVR
Gardiner
Komorov
For
Lindholm
Ritchie
Bieksa

To much money!!!!!!!!! Ducks want forwards on ELCs Jesus people do some work and look **** up.
so you want Leivo Kapanen Johnson (for instance) for Lindholm instead of JVR and komorov. I just think the ducks wanna win now. Not build for the future. Anyway I understand your point.
27 août 2016 à 14 h 31
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,768
so you want Leivo Kapanen Johnson (for instance) for Lindholm instead of JVR and komorov. I just think the ducks wanna win now. Not build for the future. Anyway I understand your point.

No, they want guys like Drouin, Domi, Draisaitl, etc type players. Or in Toronto's case, Marner, Matthews or Nylander.
27 août 2016 à 15 h 36
Démarrer sujet
VeryLeafy
Quoting: F50marco

No, they want guys like Drouin, Domi, Draisaitl, etc type players. Or in Toronto's case, Marner, Matthews or Nylander.
good luck with that.
27 août 2016 à 22 h 32
Quoting: F50marco

good luck with that.

He's worth it and that's why he won't get moved.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage