Forums/Armchair-GM

Top10 defensive Centers

Créé par: GMs
Équipe: 2019-20 Équipe personnalisée
Date de création initiale: 6 juill. 2020
Publié: 6 juill. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Yes I tried to place them in order, top3 is hard especially top 2 Bergeron/Couturier
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1081 500 000 $54 969 999 $0 $182 500 $26 530 001 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
4 333 333 $4 333 333 $
C
UFA - 3
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
1 875 000 $1 875 000 $
C
UFA - 4
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
3 083 333 $3 083 333 $
C
UFA - 2
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
728 333 $728 333 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
6 juill. 2020 à 21 h 11
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
Quoting: Pens3lieve
that's fair but some do play 15 min against top lines 5 v 5 and PK so I'd give them the benefit of the doubt in that case...

its just such a grey area for me. theres arguments that can go both ways
Pens3lieve a aimé ceci.
7 juill. 2020 à 0 h 52
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
Barkov for sure.
Sid's higher I think.
also I assume offence is being taken into consideration bc a player like Teddy Blueger who's basically PIT's #3C by some metrics is a top defensive player in the NHL. He's lacking offensively but his line with Aston-Reese and Tanev was a premiere shutdown line this year...
@mhockey91 @pharrow @SidStick87 your thoughts?

I saw a tweet not to long ago. Blueger #5 in the NHL in driving play at the net. Blueger is more than a defensive player.
Have to admit was kind of shocked at seeing that stat myself. But it is what it is.
Pens3lieve a aimé ceci.
7 juill. 2020 à 0 h 54
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
for the record. I don't think Staal belongs on this list anymore.
Or Toews for that matter.
GMs a aimé ceci.
7 juill. 2020 à 1 h 14
Hockey God Genius
Mentions "j'aime": 811
Barkov for sure.
Sid's higher I think.
also I assume offence is being taken into consideration bc a player like Teddy Blueger who's basically PIT's #3C by some metrics is a top defensive player in the NHL. He's lacking offensively but his line with Aston-Reese and Tanev was a premiere shutdown line this year...
@mhockey91 @pharrow @SidStick87 your thoughts?

This list made my drink come out of my nose from lol , then making me choke, I then fell off my chair from the tears in my eyes from lol so hard, on way to ground I then sharted myself, by the time I hit the ground (while still lol), split my pants from the power of the laughing shart & fall, making the shart spray up into my ceiling fan, and hitting my dog, TV, Walls, and took me 12 minutes to stop lol.

Sid is the best Defensive Center in the NHL by far for the last 5-6yrs....

The dude is like a Jedi on D in all 3 zones & knows whats going to happen before it happens.

If he wasn't so damn great at everything else & such an offensive force... he'd have at least 2-3 Selkes
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
7 juill. 2020 à 1 h 53
Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
Quoting: Sidstick87
This list made my drink come out of my nose from lol , then making me choke, I then fell off my chair from the tears in my eyes from lol so hard, on way to ground I then sharted myself, by the time I hit the ground (while still lol), split my pants from the power of the laughing shart & fall, making the shart spray up into my ceiling fan, and hitting my dog, TV, Walls, and took me 12 minutes to stop lol.

The dude is like a Jedi on D in all 3 zones & knows whats going to happen before it happens.

If he wasn't so damn great at everything else & such an offensive force... he'd have at least 2-3 Selkes

I honestly agree with you. Sid has been over looked defensively for years because of just how much he produced offensively. He’s really the definition of a complete forward.

https://thehockeywriters.com/pittsburgh-penguins-crosby-selke-complete-game/
Pens3lieve et Sidstick87 a aimé ceci.
7 juill. 2020 à 9 h 23
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,566

Guess you haven't heard of this guy named Patrice Bergeron. You know the guy that has 4 Selke's and has finished top 5 in Selke voting for 10 straight years? Same guy whose been a Selke finalist for 8 straight years? You know, Patrice Bergeron, whom Crosby raves about and roomed with at WJC and admitting to drilling him with questions in order to pick his brain? The same Bergeron that Crosby basically demands he play with when they both suit up for team Canada.
GMs a aimé ceci.
7 juill. 2020 à 11 h 19
Hockey IQ
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,484
Quoting: ON3M4N
Guess you haven't heard of this guy named Patrice Bergeron. You know the guy that has 4 Selke's and has finished top 5 in Selke voting for 10 straight years? Same guy whose been a Selke finalist for 8 straight years? You know, Patrice Bergeron, whom Crosby raves about and roomed with at WJC and admitting to drilling him with questions in order to pick his brain? The same Bergeron that Crosby basically demands he play with when they both suit up for team Canada.

I am a pens fan and I will agree that Bergeron is better defensively than Crosby but Bergeron wins the selke on reputation even when only playing 70% of a season the last few years. other people should get more recognition like o'really and sid.
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
7 juill. 2020 à 12 h 35
Hockey God Genius
Quoting: ON3M4N

(I was just joking about the list)

But I give Bergy credit bc he has been the best Defensive Center up until 15-16 season... but during that season, Sid took over as best Defensive player... Ive never seen a guy that was so good on offensive end transition to being a complet player like Sid did that yr.... He was always good in D zone when he had to be but it was like that yr he finally started to like playing D too & took it too a Sidney Crosby level
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
7 juill. 2020 à 12 h 45
25th coming up
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 268
Personally, would put Bergeron, O'Reilly, and Crosby in the 1st tier.
The others in the 2nd tier, but would remove Zajac and Staal for Backstrom and Barkov
7 juill. 2020 à 12 h 49
Hockey God Genius
I am a pens fan and I will agree that Bergeron is better defensively than Crosby but Bergeron wins the selke on reputation even when only playing 70% of a season the last few years. other people should get more recognition like o'really and sid.

You shut ur mouth when talking about Crosby not being the best - (Wedding Crashers) lol

"Team player" hope u flip over ur handle bars & knock ur 2 front teeth out........ again- (Wedding Crashers) LOL

[I was just joking by BTW & just watched Wedding crashers]
7 juill. 2020 à 12 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,158
Quoting: Jo_Habs77
Personally, would put Bergeron, O'Reilly, and Crosby in the 1st tier.
The others in the 2nd tier, but would remove Zajac and Staal for Backstrom and Barkov

Couturier
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
7 juill. 2020 à 13 h 2
25th coming up
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 268
Agreed he's excellent, I'm just rating those three by the longevity of their career as two-way elites
7 juill. 2020 à 13 h 51
Hockey IQ
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,484
You shut ur mouth when talking about Crosby not being the best - (Wedding Crashers) lol

"Team player" hope u flip over ur handle bars & knock ur 2 front teeth out........ again- (Wedding Crashers) LOL

[I was just joking by BTW & just watched Wedding crashers]

lol
Sidstick87 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage