182Logo de Capitals de Washington-
183Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
184Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
185Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Blues de St-Louis
186Logo de Bruins de Boston-
11 juin 2020 à 12 h 46
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 865
Sorry picks 128-186 didn't save. I can post them here if anyone wants. TItle is supposed to say 6 Rounds not 7. I guess a lot didn't save.
11 juin 2020 à 13 h 39
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31
What's everyone's problem with Jacob Perreault
11 juin 2020 à 14 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Flamedreamer
What's everyone's problem with Jacob Perreault

He's got a high ceiling but he's a one dimensional player. I really liked his scoring ability but the rest of his game is not really great. I see him in the same range as Kaliyev last year but I don't know if he has the same ceiling.
Flamedreamer a aimé ceci.
11 juin 2020 à 15 h 7
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,448
Don’t see a world where byfield is 4
And this is an ‘interesting’ draft for mtl
CD282 a aimé ceci.
11 juin 2020 à 15 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Howisbergevinstillhere
Don’t see a world where byfield is 4
And this is an ‘interesting’ draft for mtl

I really don't see how picking two elite centers in Byfield and Stutzle is a good idea. I see Ottawa picking one of them (most likely Byfield but potentially Stutzle) and Drysdale who would work really well on their lineup.

I was really playing around with possibilities in this mock. I would prefer if Montreal picked Rossi or Lundell as I am not a huge Quinn fan. Topi Niemela would really work with the Habs offensive techniques. Yan Kuznetsov was a bit of a BPA selection.
11 juin 2020 à 15 h 26
Quoting: Club_de_Hockey_le_Canadien
I really don't see how picking two elite centers in Byfield and Stutzle is a good idea. I see Ottawa picking one of them (most likely Byfield but potentially Stutzle) and Drysdale who would work really well on their lineup.

I was really playing around with possibilities in this mock. I would prefer if Montreal picked Rossi or Lundell as I am not a huge Quinn fan. Topi Niemela would really work with the Habs offensive techniques. Yan Kuznetsov was a bit of a BPA selection.

Stutzle will probably play the wing, and even if he’s a centre it doesn’t matter. You walk away with two potential crazy lines as they took foerster.
As for mtl niemela is fine as he’s a decent skater and puck moving rhd, but Kuznetsov? Another lhd? And one with low upside. I like his physicality but with Marat, roby and Martin And Perrault I don’t see a point in taking him.
I really like Quinn. Good skater, good hands, good shot and net instincts. Rossi could work but that would mean giving up on kk or Suzuki at centre. That team would still suck bleep at scoring goals. I’d also love for them to take an overager. Sokolov, gogolev, and maybe even Xavier simoneau(small playmaker, but a hear and soul guy kinda like Gallagher as a playmaker)
11 juin 2020 à 16 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Stutzle will probably play the wing, and even if he’s a centre it doesn’t matter. You walk away with two potential crazy lines as they took foerster.
As for mtl niemela is fine as he’s a decent skater and puck moving rhd, but Kuznetsov? Another lhd? And one with low upside. I like his physicality but with Marat, roby and Martin And Perrault I don’t see a point in taking him.
I really like Quinn. Good skater, good hands, good shot and net instincts. Rossi could work but that would mean giving up on kk or Suzuki at centre. That team would still suck bleep at scoring goals. I’d also love for them to take an overager. Sokolov, gogolev, and maybe even Xavier simoneau(small playmaker, but a hear and soul guy kinda like Gallagher as a playmaker)

Yan Kuznetsov one of the only non-overagers who is playing well in the NCAA. I see a lot of upside with him. I would prefer picking someone else but I was just exploring possibilities. Maybe Berg thinks someone is 1st round talent like Kuznetsov.

I really feel like there is some risk in taking Quinn. I hope Holtz, Perfetti, Raymond, or (fingers crossed) Jamie Drysdale are available at the Habs pick. I hope the Habs don't pick a decent center like Lundell or Mercer, I would prefer either a top center like Lafreniere, Byfield, Stutzle or a decent winger. I think an overager like Simoneau would be good but I would also like a nice to pick a small speedy winger. Veeti Miettinen is a top scoring Jr.A SM-Liiga winger who's only staying in junior to keep his NCAA eligibility with St. Cloud State he really strikes me as a steal.
Leemer a aimé ceci.
11 juin 2020 à 16 h 36
Yan Kuznetsov one of the only non-overagers who is playing well in the NCAA. I see a lot of upside with him. I would prefer picking someone else but I was just exploring possibilities. Maybe Berg thinks someone is 1st round talent like Kuznetsov.

I really feel like there is some risk in taking Quinn. I hope Holtz, Perfetti, Raymond, or (fingers crossed) Jamie Drysdale are available at the Habs pick. I hope the Habs don't pick a decent center like Lundell or Mercer, I would prefer either a top center like Lafreniere, Byfield, Stutzle or a decent winger.

Lafreniere is a winger and Holloway had 9 points in his last 10 games in the NCAA. There is risk in Quinn for the fact that he’s a late bloomer. I just think that the talent is way too good to pass on. As you know we can’t bleeping score. As for Kuznetsov he’s fine but probably is our 4 best lhd prospect. I think they should grab a rhd and a Hugh upside forward like the ones I’ve named. I like Raymond for his flash and effort but he’d 165 pounds and we have too many of those small playmakers. If we get anyone outside of Lafrenière Byfield and holtz and Quinn well have trouble scoring. I also think Quinn is better than holtz due to the fact that holtz sucks at d while Quinn is on the pk, and holtz doesn’t like to get his hands dirty. Most of his shots are low danger which is kind of scary
11 juin 2020 à 16 h 44
Fan of the OHL
Mentions "j'aime": 125

I really feel like there is some risk in taking Quinn. I hope Holtz, Perfetti, Raymond, or (fingers crossed) Jamie Drysdale are available at the Habs pick. I hope the Habs don't pick a decent center like Lundell or Mercer, I would prefer either a top center like Lafreniere, Byfield, Stutzle or a decent winger. I think an overager like Simoneau would be good but I would also like a nice to pick a small speedy winger. Veeti Miettinen is a top scoring Jr.A SM-Liiga winger who's only staying in junior to keep his NCAA eligibility with St. Cloud State he really strikes me as a steal.

Agree Kuznetsov offers upside value in a deep draft - one of picks 39-40 or pick 61 should be a gamble for a high ceiling player vs a standard pick. Jacob Perreault as the son of a former player will interview well with intangibles so I can’t see him going to the 2nd round. I’ve stated previously that I like Jack Quinn but Holtz, Lundell and Rossi offer better value vs reaching for Quinn imo
I would take Jarventie or Chromiak before Niemela.
11 juin 2020 à 20 h 16
Kafle
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 483
can't see the oilers taking a dman over gunler and mysak
CD282 a aimé ceci.
11 juin 2020 à 22 h 20
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,234
If I was the Caps I'd go Mysak, Benning, Novak.
11 juin 2020 à 23 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: ClockReads2113
If I was the Caps I'd go Mysak, Benning, Novak.

Benning has potential but he's not 1st round talent. Same with Novak. Honestly was a coin flip between Mysak and JJ Peterka.
11 juin 2020 à 23 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: kafle22
can't see the oilers taking a dman over gunler and mysak

Guhle is the best player available and is a much safer pick than Gunler or Mysak.
11 juin 2020 à 23 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Lafreniere is a winger and Holloway had 9 points in his last 10 games in the NCAA. There is risk in Quinn for the fact that he’s a late bloomer. I just think that the talent is way too good to pass on. As you know we can’t bleeping score. As for Kuznetsov he’s fine but probably is our 4 best lhd prospect. I think they should grab a rhd and a Hugh upside forward like the ones I’ve named. I like Raymond for his flash and effort but he’d 165 pounds and we have too many of those small playmakers. If we get anyone outside of Lafrenière Byfield and holtz and Quinn well have trouble scoring. I also think Quinn is better than holtz due to the fact that holtz sucks at d while Quinn is on the pk, and holtz doesn’t like to get his hands dirty. Most of his shots are low danger which is kind of scary

I see why Jack Quinn stands out as the Habs best option but we did just draft Cole Caufield who is an amazing goal scorer so that's why I'm a little hesitant. As you mentioned Quinn is a late bloomer so that is another thing to be hesitant about. I'm still a little surprised a 50 goal scorer came out of nowhere. I think Holtz has an overall much more furnished offensive game while Quinn's scoring potential is more raw. I lean towards Holtz but I understand prefering Quinn.
Howisjulienstillhere a aimé ceci.
11 juin 2020 à 23 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Leemer
Agree Kuznetsov offers upside value in a deep draft - one of picks 39-40 or pick 61 should be a gamble for a high ceiling player vs a standard pick. Jacob Perreault as the son of a former player will interview well with intangibles so I can’t see him going to the 2nd round. I’ve stated previously that I like Jack Quinn but Holtz, Lundell and Rossi offer better value vs reaching for Quinn imo
I would take Jarventie or Chromiak before Niemela.

Niemela is a solid defensive and offensive defenseman, I'm really high on him because he spent a whole season in Liiga and played solid minutes with good numbers. Jarventie has a high ceiling same with Chromiak but if the Habs pick Quinn at 8 I think they pick an RHD in the 2nd.
11 juin 2020 à 23 h 19
Kafle
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 483
Guhle is the best player available and is a much safer pick than Gunler or Mysak.

but the oilers have too much dmen
Howisjulienstillhere et CD282 a aimé ceci.
11 juin 2020 à 23 h 35
I see why Jack Quinn stands out as the Habs best option but we did just draft Cole Caufield who is an amazing goal scorer so that's why I'm a little hesitant. As you mentioned Quinn is a late bloomer so that is another thing to be hesitant about. I'm still a little surprised a 50 goal scorer came out of nowhere. I think Holtz has an overall much more furnished offensive game while Quinn's scoring potential is more raw. I lean towards Holtz but I understand prefering Quinn.

Makes sense, I’ll just put out two things.
One Quinn won cchl rookie of the year so he’s always had the talent. You can also look at his first ohl goal, it was freaking nasty. I just like his overall goal scoring game and solid defence compared to holtz. Quinn is also a late physical bloomer. He grew over the summer and packed on some weight. He’s about 6’0 180 and was drafted at 5’10 150. I think he still has room to grow.
And on the caufield point back in 2013-14 pacioretty scored 39 goals and we finished 21 in goals for. So one sniper doesn’t make a good offence.
12 juin 2020 à 8 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: kafle22
but the oilers have too much dmen

Wow the Oilers defense has gotten so much better since last year. You guys are no joke. Yeah they picked Broberg last year so Gunler would most likely be the pick there.
kafle22 a aimé ceci.
12 juin 2020 à 9 h 55
Benning has potential but he's not 1st round talent. Same with Novak. Honestly was a coin flip between Mysak and JJ Peterka.

I'm saying in order of rounds. With my 1st I'd take Mysak over Peterka, 3rd round Benning over Berard, and 4th round Novak over Uens.
12 juin 2020 à 11 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: ClockReads2113
I'm saying in order of rounds. With my 1st I'd take Mysak over Peterka, 3rd round Benning over Berard, and 4th round Novak over Uens.

That makes more sense. Yeah I see Benning and Novak as gems and I think some teams might pass over them for NCAA or NTDP players. I think teams more teams are starting to become more interested in Benning. He's ranked around the late 2nd or early 3rd in mocks but I think some team really high on him might take him early 2nd like Montreal did with Romanov in 2018.
12 juin 2020 à 12 h 1
That makes more sense. Yeah I see Benning and Novak as gems and I think some teams might pass over them for NCAA or NTDP players. I think teams more teams are starting to become more interested in Benning. He's ranked around the late 2nd or early 3rd in mocks but I think some team really high on him might take him early 2nd like Montreal did with Romanov in 2018.

Yeah for sure, I wouldn't mind gambling if I was a team with multiple 2nds like MON. I'd definitely snag Benning then.
12 juin 2020 à 16 h 46
Fan of the OHL
Mentions "j'aime": 125
Makes sense, I’ll just put out two things.
One Quinn won cchl rookie of the year so he’s always had the talent. You can also look at his first ohl goal, it was freaking nasty. I just like his overall goal scoring game and solid defence compared to holtz. Quinn is also a late physical bloomer. He grew over the summer and packed on some weight. He’s about 6’0 180 and was drafted at 5’10 150. I think he still has room to grow.
And on the caufield point back in 2013-14 pacioretty scored 39 goals and we finished 21 in goals for. So one sniper doesn’t make a good offence.

I’m still little nervous on Quinn - he played with some incredible Overagers on the 67s in Hoefenmayer Hoelscher Garreffa and Keating away from 5 on 5 with Rossi - just makes me believe both he and Rossi are a little inflated. With such a strong team was Jack playing against the other teams best players? Granted Quinn never trained and I acknowledge your point on his rise.
I think Holtz has some upside. Lundells numbers for his short term in Liiga are not that far off of Kaapo so he’s got some game too.
12 juin 2020 à 17 h 14
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,766
Wow the Oilers defense has gotten so much better since last year. You guys are no joke. Yeah they picked Broberg last year so Gunler would most likely be the pick there.

Seriously? Guhle is a LD, he'd be behind Klefbom, Nurse, Jones, Broberg and Samorukov on the depth chart at a bare minimum. The Oilers currently have 8 left defensemen on the payroll who are 26 or younger six of whom could easily see NHL time next year. Plus 1 guy who is in his 30's.

It would be silly to assume that the Oilers will draft a LD when there is still plenty of forward talent available on the draft board.
12 juin 2020 à 17 h 28
I’m still little nervous on Quinn - he played with some incredible Overagers on the 67s in Hoefenmayer Hoelscher Garreffa and Keating away from 5 on 5 with Rossi - just makes me believe both he and Rossi are a little inflated. With such a strong team was Jack playing against the other teams best players? Granted Quinn never trained and I acknowledge your point on his rise.
I think Holtz has some upside. Lundells numbers for his short term in Liiga are not that far off of Kaapo so he’s got some game too.

That’s perfectly normal to be nervous about Quinn. On the overagers, he mainly got goals that were assisted by hoelscher who last year had 40 points, meaning that Quinn really elevated Mitch play. Holtz is nice but doesn’t get his hands dirty and sucks at defence. And lundell is nice 2-way game but doesn’t have much skill. I think his points come from his positioning and his size. He’s big for a kid in the Liiga. I’ve watched a tone of film on these kids and outside of Lafrenière, they all have some flaws and some way more than others. Quinn is a risk but watching him play I’d say he’ll score
13 juin 2020 à 13 h 57
Démarrer sujet

I really like Lundell's defensive awareness and hockey IQ he thinks the game at such a high level.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage