Équipe: 2020-21 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 20 mai 2020
Publié: 20 mai 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
The guy loves it here

He has an endorsement deal as a 3rd liner

He hasn't earned a long term bug deal, he's played less than half a season

And even if Mikheyev were to sign an offer sheet, the leafs would 100% match 3 million dollars

Stop kidding yourselves
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
33 000 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
1700 000 $
Transactions
TOR
    Any team
    ARI
    1. Johnsson, Andreas
    Détails additionnels:
    Picks and stuff
    TOR
      Picks and stuff
      ARI
      1. Dermott, Travis [Droits de RFA]
      Détails additionnels:
      Any team
      Rachats de contrats
      Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
      Enfoui
      Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de VGK
      Logo de VGK
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de CAR
      Logo de COL
      Logo de SJS
      Logo de STL
      Logo de WPG
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2181 500 000 $79 909 783 $0 $400 000 $1 590 217 $
      Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
      2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
      AD, AG
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
      C
      UFA - 4
      10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
      AD
      UFA - 5
      821 667 $821 667 $
      AG, AD
      RFA - 4
      11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
      C, AG
      NMC
      UFA - 5
      6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
      AD
      UFA - 4
      3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 2
      3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
      AG, C, AD
      UFA - 3
      3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
      AD
      UFA - 2
      925 000 $925 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 1
      700 000 $700 000 $
      C, AD
      UFA - 1
      925 000 $925 000 $
      AD
      RFA - 1
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
      DG
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
      G
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
      DG
      NMC
      UFA - 4
      925 000 $925 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 1
      1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
      G
      UFA - 2
      894 167 $894 167 $
      DG
      UFA - 2
      2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
      DD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 3
      863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
      DD
      RFA - 2
      Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
      750 000 $750 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      20 mai 2020 à 15 h 18
      Rejoint: mai 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 126
      liljegren should have one more year with the marlies that's why dermott should be signed to a "proove yourself" one year deal
      leafs101 a aimé ceci.
      20 mai 2020 à 15 h 18
      Rejoint: mai 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 5,207
      Defence is looking stellar if you pay a 40 game 3rd liner that much.

I love Mikheyev, and hope they can bring him back at a reasonable cost. But no matter how useful Mikheyev is, that D is gonna suffer over the extra 1.5M
      Richard88 a aimé ceci.
      20 mai 2020 à 15 h 20
      Rejoint: déc. 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 817
      I'd love to see the reporting on this trade:

"We have breaking news. It looks like Travis Dermott is getting traded"
      "Where's he getting traded to?"
      "Any team the release states"
      "What are they getting in return"
      "It looks like picks and stuff."
      20 mai 2020 à 15 h 27
      Banni
      Rejoint: mai 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 7,855
      Quoting: Shesterkin_next_GOAT
      liljegren should have one more year with the marlies that's why dermott should be signed to a "proove yourself" one year deal

I think Johnsson will be the one to move, if not him, someone may offer a bigger return on Kapanen who I'd let go in that case. The Leafs top 6 is stacked and with Barbarov and Robertson in the wings, they will be fine. To those who think the Leafs defence is garbage next year because currently the only 2 RHD on the roster are Holl and Liljegren should just look at the cup winning defences over the past 20 years and see how many of them had an even split of left handed and right handed defenceman. I'd be surprised if 5 out of 20 had the perfect split. What hand a guy shoots was a huge deal to Babs and then the media blew it way out of proportion. The key is to have 6 quality defenceman and depth in case of injuries which I think TO definitely has next year.

Rielly and Muzzin are both top pair defenders, Holl was great with Muzzin and I think one of Dermott or Lehtonen could do very will with Rielly and then you have Sandin with whichever doesn't mesh as well with Rielly. That is a solid 6 member defence. There is even an outside chance that Liljegren takes a step and forces his way onto the team. And you have Marincin around in case of injury. He isn't worth full time play but he's a terrific #7. Give him 3rd pair minutes in sheltered situations and let him kill penalties which he is extremely good at.
      20 mai 2020 à 15 h 29
      Banni
      Quoting: leafs101
      Defence is looking stellar if you pay a 40 game 3rd liner that much.

I love Mikheyev, and hope they can bring him back at a reasonable cost. But no matter how useful Mikheyev is, that D is gonna suffer over the extra 1.5M

I think the Leafs defence could have one of the best bang for its bucks in the entire league next year.

Rielly at 5, Muzzin at 5.6, Holl at 2, Dermott close to that, Sandin, Lehtonen both at under 1 million and Liljegren and Marincin under 1 million as well. That is money well spent and I think could be far better than the Legions of Leaf haters want to admit.
      20 mai 2020 à 15 h 39
      retired
      Rejoint: avr. 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 4,761
      wky keep mikheyev at $3m to ice that d core. that rd looks weak. how do you keep/replace andersen, hyman, and lehtonen the following season.
      Richard88 a aimé ceci.
      20 mai 2020 à 15 h 44
      Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood
      I think the Leafs defence could have one of the best bang for its bucks in the entire league next year.

Rielly at 5, Muzzin at 5.6, Holl at 2, Dermott close to that, Sandin, Lehtonen both at under 1 million and Liljegren and Marincin under 1 million as well. That is money well spent and I think could be far better than the Legions of Leaf haters want to admit.

All of the contracts are fine, yes. But you have 2 proven top pair left handed defensemen in Rielly and Muzzin, and as far as I'm concerned the rest of the defence are 3rd pairing guys unless they prove otherwise
      20 mai 2020 à 16 h 6
      Banni
      All of the contracts are fine, yes. But you have 2 proven top pair left handed defensemen in Rielly and Muzzin, and as far as I'm concerned the rest of the defence are 3rd pairing guys unless they prove otherwise

Holl proved otherwise last year, Lehtonen is the best defenceman outside the NHL and Dermott I think will take another step.
      20 mai 2020 à 17 h 29
      Holl proved otherwise last year, Lehtonen is the best defenceman outside the NHL and Dermott I think will take another step.

Holl has less than one season under his belt as a 28 year old, and proved to be a solid #5 defenceman in that season, Lehtonen has never played a game in the NHL and older KHL imports often don't pan out, and Dermott might take another step, but again, he's currently third pairing unless he proves otherwise. You also traded Dermott
      Richard88 a aimé ceci.
      20 mai 2020 à 17 h 47
      Banni
      Holl has less than one season under his belt as a 28 year old, and proved to be a solid #5 defenceman in that season, Lehtonen has never played a game in the NHL and older KHL imports often don't pan out, and Dermott might take another step, but again, he's currently third pairing unless he proves otherwise. You also traded Dermott

I certainly didn't trade Dermott. I have been vocal that Johnsson is the most likely to be traded. He's a good player and I love him but as this is a business, he is by far the easiest to replace and he does hold value. Barbarov, Robertson and Korshkov could all make a case for 3rd line LW. Holl was top 4 for almost the whole season. He started on the 3rd pair but moved up to playing with Muzzin and stayed there. The only time he looked over his head was when he was the shut down pair with Marincin while Muzzin and Rielly were both hurt. Who would succeed in that scenario? I like Marincin but he should never play against top competition, ever. So you are selling him really short. He earned his playing time. He should have been a fixture the year before but Babs plays his favs no matter what.
      20 mai 2020 à 19 h 5
      I certainly didn't trade Dermott. I have been vocal that Johnsson is the most likely to be traded. He's a good player and I love him but as this is a business, he is by far the easiest to replace and he does hold value. Barbarov, Robertson and Korshkov could all make a case for 3rd line LW. Holl was top 4 for almost the whole season. He started on the 3rd pair but moved up to playing with Muzzin and stayed there. The only time he looked over his head was when he was the shut down pair with Marincin while Muzzin and Rielly were both hurt. Who would succeed in that scenario? I like Marincin but he should never play against top competition, ever. So you are selling him really short. He earned his playing time. He should have been a fixture the year before but Babs plays his favs no matter what.

Sorry I thought this was your post for a sec, which has traded Dermott. Just because Holl had to play in the top 4 doesn't mean he belongs there. He earned a lot of the time he got, but I disagree, in that there were times while playing with guys other than marincin that he looked a bit overwhelmed. They have many players on this team that very well could end up good enough for the top 4, but also way, way, way too many question marks. Grab a nice defensive top 4 guy like demelo to play with rielly. From there, if all of them look top 4 worthy, great- you have incredible defensive depth. If they all turn out to be bottom pair guys or non-NHLers, then you're also prepared.
      20 mai 2020 à 19 h 16
      Banni
      Sorry I thought this was your post for a sec, which has traded Dermott. Just because Holl had to play in the top 4 doesn't mean he belongs there. He earned a lot of the time he got, but I disagree, in that there were times while playing with guys other than marincin that he looked a bit overwhelmed. They have many players on this team that very well could end up good enough for the top 4, but also way, way, way too many question marks. Grab a nice defensive top 4 guy like demelo to play with rielly. From there, if all of them look top 4 worthy, great- you have incredible defensive depth. If they all turn out to be bottom pair guys or non-NHLers, then you're also prepared.

He didn't look overwhelmed with Muzzin. And that is very important. If someone pushes him down though is fantastic
      20 mai 2020 à 19 h 19
      He didn't look overwhelmed with Muzzin. And that is very important. If someone pushes him down though is fantastic

He's a number 5 D man that had to be the number 4. He'd be an asset to the third pair, if he keeps last season up- which is a big if considering he's played one season at 28 years old
      20 mai 2020 à 19 h 22
      Banni
      He's a number 5 D man that had to be the number 4. He'd be an asset to the third pair, if he keeps last season up- which is a big if considering he's played one season at 28 years old

He should have made the team the year before but Bab's wouldn't give him a chance. Which is how Bab's was. I used to love him but he was so in love with his reputation that he couldn't see past it.
      20 mai 2020 à 19 h 23
      He should have made the team the year before but Bab's wouldn't give him a chance. Which is how Bab's was. I used to love him but he was so in love with his reputation that he couldn't see past it.

who would you have put him over in Bab's shoes? All of the D were NHL regulars for at least a couple years, except Dermott, and I'm glad Dermott played over him.
      20 mai 2020 à 19 h 27
      Banni
      who would you have put him over in Bab's shoes? All of the D were NHL regulars for at least a couple years, except Dermott, and I'm glad Dermott played over him.

Hainsey was garbage more often than not. He only looked serviceable on the PK (which wasn't good) and because Rielly carried him. He was slow, and constantly got beat. I would have even given him a chance over Zaitsev. Although Zaitsev did look okay with Muzzin as well. Hainsey was good for half the first year of his time in TO and then looked tired the rest of the way.
      20 mai 2020 à 19 h 29
      Hainsey was garbage more often than not. He only looked serviceable on the PK (which wasn't good) and because Rielly carried him. He was slow, and constantly got beat. I would have even given him a chance over Zaitsev. Although Zaitsev did look okay with Muzzin as well. Hainsey was good for half the first year of his time in TO and then looked tired the rest of the way.

you can say that in hindsight, but I guarantee you you wouldn't have put him in over either of them at the time. Hainsey was actually underrated. He freed rielly up by being so responsible defensively
      20 mai 2020 à 19 h 32
      Banni
      you can say that in hindsight, but I guarantee you you wouldn't have put him in over either of them at the time. Hainsey was actually underrated. He freed rielly up by being so responsible defensively

Not last season he didn't. He was a liability. He was easily the worst defenseman on the team.
      20 mai 2020 à 19 h 34
      Not last season he didn't. He was a liability. He was easily the worst defenseman on the team.

Yes he did. He contributed very positively to rielly's 72 point year. Of course he's gonna start to get tired when he's like 38 and is played on 80% of penalty minutes (not an exaggerated stat)
      20 mai 2020 à 22 h 9
      Banni
      Yes he did. He contributed very positively to rielly's 72 point year. Of course he's gonna start to get tired when he's like 38 and is played on 80% of penalty minutes (not an exaggerated stat)

Which was not good, under Babs the PK was never good. He was overused and ineffective and Holl just needed a chance, he has always looked good.
      20 mai 2020 à 22 h 11
      Which was not good, under Babs the PK was never good. He was overused and ineffective and Holl just needed a chance, he has always looked good.

You say "always" like he's been in the league for more than a year... lol. He was overused, yes, I'm agreeing. 80% of the PK was too much- he was very effective on the PK, but that did start to wear on him a bit. He was not ineffective. He freed Rielly to be as offensive as he needed to be because he knew that Hainsey would bail him out on the D side of the puck as needed.
      20 mai 2020 à 22 h 17
      Banni
      You say "always" like he's been in the league for more than a year... lol. He was overused, yes, I'm agreeing. 80% of the PK was too much- he was very effective on the PK, but that did start to wear on him a bit. He was not ineffective. He freed Rielly to be as offensive as he needed to be because he knew that Hainsey would bail him out on the D side of the puck as needed.

Hainsey sucked

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage