Forums/Armchair-GM

NYR Dream Offseason - D Larkin requests trade

Créé par: cbalzer28
Équipe: 2020-21 Rangers de New York
Date de création initiale: 8 avr. 2020
Publié: 8 avr. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Dylan Larkin Demands a trade while Detroit has to rebuild. Signing Larkin makes Strome Expendable and use him to recoup some assets lost in trade for Larkin. If more is needed in trade could swap Robertson for Hajek. I know this is a dream scenario!
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
LISTE DE RÉSERVEANSCAP HIT
3925 000 $
3925 000 $
3925 000 $
RFAANSCAP HIT
56 000 000 $
1925 000 $
21 250 000 $
Transactions
DET
  1. Andersson, Lias
  2. Georgiev, Alexandar [Droits de RFA]
  3. Hájek, Libor
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (NYR)
  5. Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (NYR)
NYR
  1. Frederic, Trent
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (BOS)
BOS
  1. Strome, Ryan [Droits de RFA]
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CAR
Logo de NYR
Logo de DAL
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NSH
Logo de VAN
Logo de NYR
Logo de BOS
Logo de NYR
Logo de BUF
Logo de NYR
Logo de OTT
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $75 949 800 $0 $8 362 500 $7 550 200 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 7
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 650 000 $$3M)
AD
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance300 000 $$300K)
AD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance300 000 $$300K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DD
RFA
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
925 000 $925 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
4 350 000 $4 350 000 $
DG/DD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 avr. 2020 à 16 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Casey B
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 9
Quoting: ON3M4N
I already gave the numbers 3yrs by point out the difference in P/GP over 82 games was a whopping 8pts lol.

Quote:
Regardless, I was just saying if Detroit wants to get a bunch of assets including a goalie of the future that they desperately need and Larkin doesnt wanna be on a bad team for another 3 years of his prime this trade could make a lot of sense....But I prefaced saying that I have no idea what Larkin wants and this was a dream scenario for NYR.

Wonder why NYR didn't trade Mika then. I mean he wasted 3 years of his prime while the Rangers were re-building, no? Maybe its because rebuilding teams don't trade 23yr old center with 1st line upside. As fun as this has been, I'm out.

uh 93 - 82.5 is not 8 but OK....and when the Rangers started the Rebuild they hadn't already had 3 awful seasons prior to it. When they started the rebuild, Zibanejad wasn't as proven as Larkin has been. MZ was a late bloomer and Larkin was in the NHL at 19 and scoring 45 points. It's apples to Oranges
8 avr. 2020 à 16 h 48
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,565
Quoting: cbalzer28
lol why are you so angry its a fun exercise to see what the team could look like. and it was a 4th liner (with 3rd line upside) and a 2nd rd pick....but Legitimately, what do you think we can get for Strome? I really think you are valuing him way more than the league does. We didnt have the capspace to sign him in this scenario and upgraded 2C with Larkin so there was no need for him. Last time I did this, I flipped him for Shane Bowers of the Avalanche and was told there is no way we get him. Clearly there is a huge discrepency of what he is worth.

....he's an AHLer with 4th line upside....I'm not angry, but the way this site works is unfortunate - someone posts a trade which is massively undervalued then everyone else copies it and says "this is the value, according to Ranger fans" - and it's annoying.

Strome's value is significantly higher in the real world than on this website. Strome put up a 70 point pace. That's absurd. Sure he had Panarin. But guess what, most players don't put up 70 points with 2 ridiculous linemates. It's not easy to do. And Strome's other linemate was a 4th liner in Jesper Fast. Sam Reinhart hasn't done it with Eichel even when he also had Jeff Skinner. Sean Monahan has needed Johnny Gaudreau to do it. Nikolaj Ehlers hasn't done it and he's had Blake Wheeler opposite him for a couple years now. His brother wasn't able to produce in the NHL until he had Patrick Kane AND Alex Debrincat. lol

NHL GM's know this. And if Gorton actually wanted to put Strome on the market, there's no reason to think his value would be any less than his brothers.

That's kinda where you should put the value at. What you often see as Dylan Strome proposals are closer to actual Ryan Strome value in the real world and vice versa.
8 avr. 2020 à 17 h 3
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,598

uh 93 - 82.5 is not 8 but OK....and when the Rangers started the Rebuild they hadn't already had 3 awful seasons prior to it. When they started the rebuild, Zibanejad wasn't as proven as Larkin has been. MZ was a late bloomer and Larkin was in the NHL at 19 and scoring 45 points. It's apples to Oranges

I like how you round up for Zibby and not for Larkin lol

0.93-0.83 = 0.10
0.10 x 82 gp = 8.2

Being that its under .5 I rounded down (would have rounded up if it was. 5 or higher) and called it 8pts over 82 games. You need to learn to read because this is the 2nd or 3rd time you've misrepresented what I said to try and make an argument.

Enjoy thinking about your dream scenario where your fleecing the other team. Maybe you can send Strome to EDM for McDavid in your dreams too✌
8 avr. 2020 à 17 h 46
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,353
It's all a cap space thing, if I can get a better 2C than strome like Larkin than I will have to move on from Strome with what he is going to cost.

Larkin is almost double the price and I'm not sure anyone would give Strome that much. Strome is a good player and was on pace for 70 points this season and in 2014-15 he had 50 points. In his other 6 seasons he has averaged about 25 points season. So Panarin has a lot todo with his success this season. That's why I think he will be closer to $5M than he would be too $6.1M.

But it's a moot point because like ON3M4N said Larkin is from Detroit, only 23 and he is the face of the franchise. The reason he doesn't have the C yet is because they want Yzerman to be the one to present it to him and when he does Larkin will become the 4th captain Detroit has had since 1986. He is as untouchable as you can get. When asked about what it is like to play for the team he grew up watching he replies "It's like a dream come true!" Domi has a similar style of play and I think he's on the market.
mikearky a aimé ceci.
8 avr. 2020 à 18 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Casey B
Quoting: ON3M4N
I like how you round up for Zibby and not for Larkin lol

0.93-0.83 = 0.10
0.10 x 82 gp = 8.2

Being that its under .5 I rounded down (would have rounded up if it was. 5 or higher) and called it 8pts over 82 games. You need to learn to read because this is the 2nd or 3rd time you've misrepresented what I said to try and make an argument.

Enjoy thinking about your dream scenario where your fleecing the other team. Maybe you can send Strome to EDM for McDavid in your dreams too✌

Yea because thats the same thing....But what do you think Larkin is worth if my trade is soooooo ridiculous? Apparently goalie of the future at age 24, a lottery pick in a loaded draft, another first and 2 prospects with NHL Experience is the same as trading strome for McDavid

and you round up when its .5 and higher thats math
8 avr. 2020 à 18 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Casey B
Quoting: aedoran
Larkin is almost double the price and I'm not sure anyone would give Strome that much. Strome is a good player and was on pace for 70 points this season and in 2014-15 he had 50 points. In his other 6 seasons he has averaged about 25 points season. So Panarin has a lot todo with his success this season. That's why I think he will be closer to $5M than he would be too $6.1M.

But it's a moot point because like ON3M4N said Larkin is from Detroit, only 23 and he is the face of the franchise. The reason he doesn't have the C yet is because they want Yzerman to be the one to present it to him and when he does Larkin will become the 4th captain Detroit has had since 1986. He is as untouchable as you can get. When asked about what it is like to play for the team he grew up watching he replies "It's like a dream come true!" Domi has a similar style of play and I think he's on the market.

Yea my point about the capspace was just that you can't have both of them...so if you can get Larkin, you do it and then trade Strome because they both cant fit under the cap.

But yea I said from the beginning I dont know if he actually wants to leave but I would understand if after 3 rough years and atleast 2-3 more rough years away from the playoffs if he gets frustrated and wanted out. They would also get a handful of good to great players depending on how they draft by trading him as well.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
8 avr. 2020 à 18 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Casey B
Quoting: Sagecoll
....he's an AHLer with 4th line upside....I'm not angry, but the way this site works is unfortunate - someone posts a trade which is massively undervalued then everyone else copies it and says "this is the value, according to Ranger fans" - and it's annoying.

Strome's value is significantly higher in the real world than on this website. Strome put up a 70 point pace. That's absurd. Sure he had Panarin. But guess what, most players don't put up 70 points with 2 ridiculous linemates. It's not easy to do. And Strome's other linemate was a 4th liner in Jesper Fast. Sam Reinhart hasn't done it with Eichel even when he also had Jeff Skinner. Sean Monahan has needed Johnny Gaudreau to do it. Nikolaj Ehlers hasn't done it and he's had Blake Wheeler opposite him for a couple years now. His brother wasn't able to produce in the NHL until he had Patrick Kane AND Alex Debrincat. lol

NHL GM's know this. And if Gorton actually wanted to put Strome on the market, there's no reason to think his value would be any less than his brothers.

That's kinda where you should put the value at. What you often see as Dylan Strome proposals are closer to actual Ryan Strome value in the real world and vice versa.

Look as a Ranger fan, I really hope you're right but the underlining numbers from the analytics people I follow arent that impressed by Strome. I just don't wanna regret a bad contract because we had to pay him after a year of playing with one of the best NYRs weve seen in decades.

As for trade value, when I put up a trade and some people say its not enough and some say its too much, that usually means I'm pretty close. I tried doing Strome straight up for Shane Bowers of the Avalanche and people were flipping out saying the Avalanche would never do that. So I really dont know his worth. Its all over the place depending on who you ask.
8 avr. 2020 à 19 h 17
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,565
Look as a Ranger fan, I really hope you're right but the underlining numbers from the analytics people I follow arent that impressed by Strome. I just don't wanna regret a bad contract because we had to pay him after a year of playing with one of the best NYRs weve seen in decades.

As for trade value, when I put up a trade and some people say its not enough and some say its too much, that usually means I'm pretty close. I tried doing Strome straight up for Shane Bowers of the Avalanche and people were flipping out saying the Avalanche would never do that. So I really dont know his worth. Its all over the place depending on who you ask.

Don't get me wrong, I don't necessarily want to resign Strome. But that has nothing to do with Strome and everything to do with blocking Chytil who I think is awesome and a legit 2C right now.

Also Strome >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bowers.

Heck Strome >>>>>>> Jost.

You're putting too much stock into certain people's opinions on here. Look at the data. What does it tell you?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage