Forums/Armchair-GM

Flyers Wild Trade. Please respond

Créé par: mcivitella
Équipe: 2016-17 Flyers de Philadelphie
Date de création initiale: 22 juill. 2016
Publié: 23 juill. 2016
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Schenn and the Flyers seem to be at a stalemate. This trade gives the wild a potential better player than Coyle. For the flyers the money is better and Coyle could be a better fit. However I believe the Wild are taking most of the risk and is the reason i gave them more assets. Schultz by the way is just a dept move and a sentimental one as well for the wild as Schultz would want to end his career in Minnesota.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
1625 000 $
Transactions
MIN
  1. Laughton, Scott
  2. Leier, Taylor
  3. Schultz, Nick
  4. Choix de 3e ronde en 2017 (BOS)
Détails additionnels:
Brayden Schenn
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de NYI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2273 000 000 $60 033 292 $0 $1 487 500 $12 966 708 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
894 167 $894 167 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
4 137 500 $4 137 500 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 6
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 8
3 975 000 $3 975 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 4
2 350 000 $2 350 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
4 333 333 $4 333 333 $
C
UFA - 6
2 350 000 $2 350 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
712 500 $712 500 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
840 000 $840 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
3 625 000 $3 625 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 875 000 $3 875 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 345 000 $2 345 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance637 500 $$638K)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
1 625 000 $1 625 000 $
G
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
UFA - 3
2 501 625 $2 501 625 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
625 000 $625 000 $
DG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
23 juill. 2016 à 10 h 30
Hardcore Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,222
Fair trade for both teams, something I don't see very often, good job.
23 juill. 2016 à 10 h 44
MNBassman
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 3,571
From a Wild fan's perspective - I might agree with Zach above that it seems fair, but I don't think I would pull the trigger on it. I am a big Brayden Schenn fan and many of my rosters on here involve me "acquiring" him, but... Coyle is a very, very good all-around player who is just starting to figure out how good he can be. He is also signed to a very team-friendly deal and that adds a whole bunch to his value in a trade. Alex Tuch is the player the Wild have never had: Big, physical, fast, great shot, etc. I've watched him in the past two prospect camps and in a few of his college games and I believe he is the real deal and a future 25-30 goal scorer at the NHL level. So...I would have a very difficult time letting him go!
You can keep Nick Schultz, I didn't like his soft play when he was here anyway. I can't say I know enough about Laughton and Leier to properly assess their value in this trade. Replace the lesser of the two with Konecny and we can re-evaluate this deal.
23 juill. 2016 à 10 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Mactad
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8
Quoting: MNBassman
From a Wild fan's perspective - I might agree with Zach above that it seems fair, but I don't think I would pull the trigger on it. I am a big Brayden Schenn fan and many of my rosters on here involve me "acquiring" him, but... Coyle is a very, very good all-around player who is just starting to figure out how good he can be. He is also signed to a very team-friendly deal and that adds a whole bunch to his value in a trade. Alex Tuch is the player the Wild have never had: Big, physical, fast, great shot, etc. I've watched him in the past two prospect camps and in a few of his college games and I believe he is the real deal and a future 25-30 goal scorer at the NHL level. So...I would have a very difficult time letting him go!
You can keep Nick Schultz, I didn't like his soft play when he was here anyway. I can't say I know enough about Laughton and Leier to properly assess their value in this trade. Replace the lesser of the two with Konecny and we can re-evaluate this deal.

Laughton is a wild card. I think the best he'll be is bottom six, but a good bottom six, one that will be a good two way player, has speed , wont hurt you defensively and will chip in with goals. Leier will only be a call up player as a stop gap, that could crack the lineup as a speedy 4th line player.
Like I said I believed that Minnesota was taking the gamble so I agree with you on adding Konecny but the draft pick goes away. Of course I am assuming you are correct on Tuch.
23 juill. 2016 à 11 h 15
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,641
This is a tough one. Cap is the big issue for the Wild. Schenn+Dumba will cost at least $7m and the Wild just don't have that. A deal could be worked out, but the pieces would have to be swapped around some.
23 juill. 2016 à 11 h 24
Quoting: MNBassman

Did you go to the camp this year? I couldn't make it, was busy camping (ironically).

Quoting: mcivitella

Laughton is a wild card. I think the best he'll be is bottom six, but a good bottom six, one that will be a good two way player, has speed , wont hurt you defensively and will chip in with goals. Leier will only be a call up player as a stop gap, that could crack the lineup as a speedy 4th line player.
Like I said I believed that Minnesota was taking the gamble so I agree with you on adding Konecny but the draft pick goes away. Of course I am assuming you are correct on Tuch.

Out of necessity the Wild's FWD prospects will get a good look in preseason (Wild will be down a 2 lines with players at the WCH).

Tuch going into camp is probably about a 40% chance of making the big team, will definitely get a 9 game callup in season. He is the Wild's closest NHL ready top6 FWD in the system.
23 juill. 2016 à 11 h 26
Wildfan5611
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2
I don't think this deal can work without Pominville going to Philadelphia. There is just not enough cap space to make this work for the Wild if his 5.6 cap stays. Also the Wild don't need a 2 more bottom 6 D. They already have enough of those with Folin, Prosser, Reilly. And if Pominville goes there is no way Coyle can go. Pominville and RFA rights to Dumba for Schenn?
23 juill. 2016 à 11 h 28
Wildfan5611
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Quoting: Wildfan5611
I don't think this deal can work without Pominville going to Philadelphia. There is just not enough cap space to make this work for the Wild if his 5.6 cap stays. Also the Wild don't need a 2 more bottom 6 D. They already have enough of those with Folin, Prosser, Reilly. And if Pominville goes there is no way Coyle can go. Pominville and RFA rights to Dumba for Schenn?
And Schenn would have to guarantee to sign with the Wild or else no deal.
23 juill. 2016 à 11 h 52
MNBassman
This is one of the very few good discussions on this board!

I'd rather trade Brodin or Scandella than Dumba. The Wild have an excess of L handed d-men. But, the Flyers have Provorov and Sanheim coming up...

IF the Wild were to move Dumba (and I don't want them to) I could see Dumba, Pominville, and Zucker or Granlund for the rights to Schenn, Travis Konecny, and maybe Laughton or a 2nd rounder. OR, Scandella or Brodin, Pominville and Granlund for Schenn, Konecny and Sanheim. I really want Gudas, but I can't imagine the Flyers trading him right after signing him to a new contract...

The other factor involved in all this is the expansion draft. Every team is going to try to position themselves to protect certain players and expose others. I haven't looked into the Flyers enough to figure out if any of these moves make sense...
23 juill. 2016 à 12 h 49
Brodin is the last Dman I want the Wild to trade. He's can play either side, and is the only Dman (not named Suter) that I see as a true top pair guy. Dumba has that ceiling, but probably ends up as a second pair/PPQB (a bigger version of Spurgeon).

I'd rather trade Scandella or Spurgeon (both are about at their ceiling). Reilly should replace/pass Scandella, Dumba should replace/pass Spurgeon in time.

Zucker and Granny are the two (not named Pommer) FWDs I'd look to move first. Nino and Coyle are the two FWD's I least want to trade.

Tuch is too interesting for me to part with yet. Get him out of the tire fire of Iowa and he might really excel. Iowa should be much better this year, but at best they are a mid pack AHL team.

For a young (ELC) true 1C I'd be open to trading just about anyone. Kunin is the best chance we have at that, but probably is more of a 2C (early yet, but watching him a UW last year). JEE is 2/3C from random stats I've seen (can't say that I've ever watched him play live/tv).
23 juill. 2016 à 12 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Mactad
Quoting: wabit
Brodin is the last Dman I want the Wild to trade. He's can play either side, and is the only Dman (not named Suter) that I see as a true top pair guy. Dumba has that ceiling, but probably ends up as a second pair/PPQB (a bigger version of Spurgeon).

I'd rather trade Scandella or Spurgeon (both are about at their ceiling). Reilly should replace/pass Scandella, Dumba should replace/pass Spurgeon in time.

Zucker and Granny are the two (not named Pommer) FWDs I'd look to move first. Nino and Coyle are the two FWD's I least want to trade.

Tuch is too interesting for me to part with yet. Get him out of the tire fire of Iowa and he might really excel. Iowa should be much better this year, but at best they are a mid pack AHL team.

For a young (ELC) true 1C I'd be open to trading just about anyone. Kunin is the best chance we have at that, but probably is more of a 2C (early yet, but watching him a UW last year). JEE is 2/3C from random stats I've seen (can't say that I've ever watched him play live/tv).

The way you feel about Tuch is the way I feel about Sanhiem and Konecny. How about just Schenn and Laughton with the second rd pick for just Coyle?
Pommer makes no sense for the Flyers, his age his salary, the years on his contract wouldnt fit in the plans.

Zucker and Granny and rights to dumba for Schenn, Haag and a pick is interesting but you would have to sell me on Zucker and Granny
23 juill. 2016 à 13 h 17

The way you feel about Tuch is the way I feel about Sanhiem and Konecny. How about just Schenn and Laughton with the second rd pick for just Coyle?
Pommer makes no sense for the Flyers, his age his salary, the years on his contract wouldnt fit in the plans.

Zucker and Granny and rights to dumba for Schenn, Haag and a pick is interesting but you would have to sell me on Zucker and Granny

Granny is a hard sell, if you want him as a 2C he has the history of it. At wing (where he's playing this year) I can't do anything except point to small sample of the Playoffs and Worlds. He's is one of those players that steps up when the stakes are higher. A playmaker that needs to shoot more often. Top-6 FWD

Zucker was white hot to open the year, then went ice cold (so did the rest of the team). Got concussed during our outdoor game and looked off the rest of the season. Maybe came back too soon? Mid-6 FWD. Has a 20g season, fast, and likes to score in the first minute of the game.

Granny+Zucker+b FWD prospect/late pick for Scheen? Adding in Dumba really throws off values. Pommer is a bad trade for Philly.
23 juill. 2016 à 13 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Mactad
Quoting: wabit

Granny is a hard sell, if you want him as a 2C he has the history of it. At wing (where he's playing this year) I can't do anything except point to small sample of the Playoffs and Worlds. He's is one of those players that steps up when the stakes are higher. A playmaker that needs to shoot more often. Top-6 FWD

Zucker was white hot to open the year, then went ice cold (so did the rest of the team). Got concussed during our outdoor game and looked off the rest of the season. Maybe came back too soon? Mid-6 FWD. Has a 20g season, fast, and likes to score in the first minute of the game.

Granny+Zucker+b FWD prospect/late pick for Scheen? Adding in Dumba really throws off values. Pommer is a bad trade for Philly.

Sold! Granny and Zucker plus a pick for Schenn. Flyers need more forwards, if they get two for 1 and a pick, done deal!
23 juill. 2016 à 19 h 55
MNBassman
Granlund and Zucker straight up for Schenn and you have a deal!
24 juill. 2016 à 4 h 28
Banni
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,060
Seems to me that you are underestimating what we can get for Schenn in a sign and trade. Shultz is a serviceable D man and comes with a reasonable price (hard to find these days). Laughton should work well between Bellemare and VandeVelde (can always be traded at a later date)

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage