Forums/Armchair-GM

Few ideas for 2c

Créé par: Pharow
Équipe: 2019-20 Jets de Winnipeg
Date de création initiale: 3 sept. 2019
Publié: 3 sept. 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
The jets goes short term but major moves!
Getzlaf is from saskatchewan and aure would waive is nmc
Transactions
WPG
  1. Getzlaf, Ryan (3 000 000 $ retained)
Détails additionnels:
Here the jets got a big number one centerman that would fill the hole between laine and ehlers. One of the best passer in the game, he still have a few year in the tank, this would
Immediately make winnipeg a favorite for the cup.
ANA
  1. Gustafsson, David
  2. Perreault, Mathieu
  3. Roslovic, Jack
  4. Samberg, Dylan [Liste de réserve]
  5. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (WPG)
Détails additionnels:
Anaheim received a great package, it’s accelerate the rebuild giving them a great defenceman prospect and a good center prospect who add a great year im sweden. Roslovic add some good moment this year, he is a young nhl caliber players
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1881 500 000 $65 580 001 $0 $60 000 $15 919 999 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 291 667 $5 291 667 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 6
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
700 000 $700 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
741 667 $741 667 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 280 000 $2 280 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 916 667 $2 916 667 $
C
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 333 333 $4 333 333 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
7 600 000 $7 600 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 225 000 $1 225 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
G
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $ (Bonis de performance60 000 $$60K)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 sept. 2019 à 12 h 33
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
Getzlaf isn’t waiving his NMC for Winnipeg, this just doesn’t work for either team.
3 sept. 2019 à 12 h 36
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,394
Getzlaf isn't waiving his NMC and that's WAY too much to give for him anyway.
Pharow et UpsideDownQue a aimé ceci.
3 sept. 2019 à 12 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Mentions "j'aime": 1,433
Quoting: tsyls
Getzlaf isn’t waiving his NMC for Winnipeg, this just doesn’t work for either team.

He is from saskatchewan, so he would waive it i think. I know it’s a crazy idea but this make instantly winnipeg a real cup contender. At the deadline adding a left handed d man and canada would bring back the cup home.
3 sept. 2019 à 12 h 37
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 208
Hold up.... IF Getzlaf were to waive his NMC, the starting point would be either Ehlers or Conner, 1st rounder, RHD prospect,
3 sept. 2019 à 12 h 37
Quoting: Sebybbq
He is from saskatchewan, so he would waive it i think. I know it’s a crazy idea but this make instantly winnipeg a real cup contender. At the deadline adding a left handed d man and canada would bring back the cup home.

I don’t mind the idea, the only issue is that the jets have tried to make moves to fill the 2c spot short term and its hasn’t worked. It’s a lot to give up for 2 years of getzlaf. The only reason I don’t think he’d waive the NMC is because he’s in Anaheim and I think he wants to play out the rest of his career there.
3 sept. 2019 à 12 h 38
Quoting: awatt
Hold up.... IF Getzlaf were to waive his NMC, the starting point would be either Ehlers or Conner, 1st rounder, RHD prospect,

Agreed, to me this looks like a NHL 19 trade, just a lot of meh to make it happen.
3 sept. 2019 à 12 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
Getzlaf isn't waiving his NMC and that's WAY too much to give for him anyway.

I know but if we win the cup wit that move the price becomes a bargain. I know
This is a crazy trade bit unless winnipeg gets a real center to play behind scheiffele they won’t. Plus he is a premier passer exactly yhe kind that would make laine happy. I
Means its great too have prospect and depth but there a time you need to sacrifice
The futur for the big trophies. Look at the penguins they have traded 4 years in
A row first rounder and prospect but in the end it was worth it. Los angeles did the same, even chicago last cup cost them. Look at kasperi kapanen, he would look insane beside crosby now but without kessel the pens don’t raise twice the cup. So i went in that way here with the trade.
3 sept. 2019 à 12 h 46
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,060

lol what? Getzlaf is 34, gets injured every year, and hasnt scored 20 goals since 2015. What makes you think he is worth Connor + 1st + Prospect?
Pharow, MisstheWhalers, WPGjets and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
3 sept. 2019 à 12 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Banni

You know that getzlaf is 34 right, and he miss significant time last two season, plus anaheim will suck for the next few season. Plus after the 2 season in Winnipeg im pretty sure he would
Come back and sign with the duck to
End up is career. Roslovic put 24 point playing 4 th line, samberg and gustafson are top 5 winnipeg prospect and a 1 st rounder. I means
That quite a return for a 34 years old guys. Even kessel hasn’t got that return for
The leafs.
3 sept. 2019 à 12 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: tsyls
I don’t mind the idea, the only issue is that the jets have tried to make moves to fill the 2c spot short term and its hasn’t worked. It’s a lot to give up for 2 years of getzlaf. The only reason I don’t think he’d waive the NMC is because he’s in Anaheim and I think he wants to play out the rest of his career there.

It work with stasny,ehlers and
Laine line was amazing in the last part of the season and the playoff ans got beat by the cenderella golden knights. Last year it went horrible, i means kevin hayes is a great 3 line center at best but he isnt the kind of center that distributes well the puck. Here where talking about a guys who add 8 50assist season. And getzlaf will definitely finish is career in anaheim but since they are rebuilding and they have bas contract for
Next 2-3 season, he might want to olay for
A cup contender team again. Here it was just a crazy thought i add, but he would be a perfect fit behind
Scheiffle
3 sept. 2019 à 13 h 23
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5

good luck getting a young perennial 30 goal scorer PLUS a 1st rounder PLUS a prospect for an aging Getzlaf
Pharow a aimé ceci.
3 sept. 2019 à 13 h 42
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 3,695

To both this post and OP. This is a ballsy trade, and frankly more than Anaheim has any right to expect. Anaheim signed their franchise center at like 28 to a franchise center deal for 8 years. He has understandably declined, is 34 now, and his best days are in his rear view mirror.

If the trade happened last summer, coming off a PPG season, I could see it, but last season was not particularly impressive (not bad, just not incredible). So OP is suggesting trading Roslovic (upside young C/W, pretty good but not spectacular piece) and a first? Thats too much even with retention, or looking at the other pieces (and Perreault is fine, his value isn't negative).
WPGjets a aimé ceci.
3 sept. 2019 à 13 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: BCAPP
To both this post and OP. This is a ballsy trade, and frankly more than Anaheim has any right to expect. Anaheim signed their franchise center at like 28 to a franchise center deal for 8 years. He has understandably declined, is 34 now, and his best days are in his rear view mirror.

If the trade happened last summer, coming off a PPG season, I could see it, but last season was not particularly impressive (not bad, just not incredible). So OP is suggesting trading Roslovic (upside young C/W, pretty good but not spectacular piece) and a first? Thats too much even with retention, or looking at the other pieces (and Perreault is fine, his value isn't negative).

Perreault is there only to equal cap and bob murray know him he play for him a few year a go. I know its a big package and i there 99% chance that this trade never happen. But getzlaf have some
Good hockey left in the tank and between laine and ehlers that would do major damage. Its was more of a imaganary scenario because there almost none chance of this happening but stil i think with that package the anaheim duck would ask him if he wanted to take a tey in Winnipeg
3 sept. 2019 à 14 h 22
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 3,695
Quoting: Sebybbq
Perreault is there only to equal cap and bob murray know him he play for him a few year a go. I know its a big package and i there 99% chance that this trade never happen. But getzlaf have some
Good hockey left in the tank and between laine and ehlers that would do major damage. Its was more of a imaganary scenario because there almost none chance of this happening but stil i think with that package the anaheim duck would ask him if he wanted to take a tey in Winnipeg

I'm saying your overpaying. He isn't worth Roslovic and a first at this stage in his career.
3 sept. 2019 à 14 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: BCAPP
I'm saying your overpaying. He isn't worth Roslovic and a first at this stage in his career.

I know i overpay, but for taking out of anaheim it will take a overpayments. If winnipeg win the cup no one will ever care of roslovic and samberg or gustafson, and the first. Team that add win the cup last few year add almost all traded for a big piece and overpays for him but without that keys players they wouldn’t raise the trophy. Pittsburgh traded 4 years in a row their first rounder. The kings did it back then to i mean the king traded simmonds, scheen and a 2nd rounder (devon shore) for richard that was already on the decline due to
Injury. The pens acquired brassard for a first i mean the point here is that with that trade winnipeg odd of winning the cup is way better then its was. And since big buf isnt goiing to last forever they should maximize their window. And this trade should have been made last year, instead of trading pieces for
A third line center

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage