Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2681 500 000 $80 218 809 $0 $3 525 000 $1 281 191 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
4 800 000 $4 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 083 333 $3 083 333 $
C
UFA - 2
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
950 000 $950 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 7
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 7
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
748 333 $748 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance175 000 $$175K)
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
4 625 000 $4 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
2 350 000 $2 350 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 juill. 2019 à 15 h 51
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,915
Lol. Gardiner would instantly be the best d-man on Montreal if he signs there. As long as his back holds up, they'd be thrilled to have him. He'd change that entire defence core.
SammyT_51 et marcbergevin a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2019 à 15 h 52
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,659
Hudon is dog****. Weal is a C or RW, Hudon a LW. Start to watch some games
3 juill. 2019 à 15 h 58
I post sometimes
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,691
Quoting: Poehling
Hudon is dog****. Weal is a C or RW, Hudon a LW. Start to watch some games

I wouldn't say dog ****... just inconsistent.
marcbergevin a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2019 à 16 h 0
I post sometimes
Quoting: Ryminister_27
Lol. Gardiner would instantly be the best d-man on Montreal if he signs there. As long as his back holds up, they'd be thrilled to have him. He'd change that entire defence core.

not really, Weber is still a better D. Gardiner is more a Petry style of player and I consider Petry to be above JG offensively and a bit under defensively
3 juill. 2019 à 16 h 2
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
this is what you get for being arrogant with your Aho offersheet masterplan. And yes it was arrogant..The Habs thought they wouldnt drop 20m in a year in bonus money, Dundon pumped 250m into the AFL just to watch it fold.

20m over a year is a drop in the bucket for him
3 juill. 2019 à 16 h 13
bradyn
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Quoting: Ryminister_27

gardener would be by far the best pettry is OK but only a fool would sign hudon and Weber is over paid for how much he is declining
3 juill. 2019 à 16 h 15
Démarrer sujet
marcbergevin
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 6
Alright, alright but let's play hudon this season instead of signing a crap grinder
3 juill. 2019 à 16 h 19
I post sometimes
Quoting: coga16
this is what you get for being arrogant with your Aho offersheet masterplan. And yes it was arrogant..The Habs thought they wouldnt drop 20m in a year in bonus money, Dundon pumped 250m into the AFL just to watch it fold.

20m over a year is a drop in the bucket for him

I call it ballsy, call it arrogant, - It was about cash flow too - might be a billionnaire... but did he have the personnal cash flow for it. BTW... he hasn't paid it yet.
Poehling a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2019 à 16 h 21
I post sometimes
Quoting: bradynsilk
gardener would be by far the best pettry is OK but only a fool would sign hudon and Weber is over paid for how much he is declining

Jesus Weber is still one of the best defensive D out there. He doesn't need to be a flashy offensive dman to be good. Gardiner is far from being the best D!

I could not disagree more. he is top 4... but he's not even close to Weber
Poehling a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2019 à 16 h 41
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,659
Quoting: bradynsilk

Weber isn’t declining, he never been fast. He’s still one of the best D in this league. Top15 easy
3 juill. 2019 à 16 h 59
Quoting: MTLaveragefan
I call it ballsy, call it arrogant, - It was about cash flow too - might be a billionnaire... but did he have the personnal cash flow for it. BTW... he hasn't paid it yet.

I dont think you are comprehending. He dropped 250m into a failing league to keep it a float for an extra 2 weeks. 20m over a year is nothing. Thats why its arrogant, do your homework on this guy first, its not ballsy.
3 juill. 2019 à 17 h 2
I post sometimes
I dont think you are comprehending. He dropped 250m into a failing league to keep it a float for an extra 2 weeks. 20m over a year is nothing. Thats why its arrogant, do your homework on this guy first, its not ballsy.

He had a line of credit open for 250M, its not his money and it's not a direct investment.

He personally lost 70M, and he openend that credit to protect his investment.
3 juill. 2019 à 17 h 7
He had a line of credit open for 250M, its not his money and it's not a direct investment.

He personally lost 70M, and he openend that credit to protect his investment.

Again you are not following, hes willing to do that into an already failing football league without blinking. Do you think hes scared of the ramifications of 20m over a calendar year? Especially to a guy like that, thinking that bonus money would scare him off, if anything trying to question his ability to do so just made him do it ever faster
3 juill. 2019 à 17 h 18
I post sometimes
Again you are not following, hes willing to do that into an already failing football league without blinking. Do you think hes scared of the ramifications of 20m over a calendar year? Especially to a guy like that, thinking that bonus money would scare him off, if anything trying to question his ability to do so just made him do it ever faster

he was chairman of the league, he had an obligation to do so . Again a line of credit is a debt... is money from a bank at your disposal up to 250M... they don't give a lump sum of 250M.

he invested because he tought it would be successful... he made a bad investment... you are failling to see that. No business man willing loses millions of dollars, no matter how rich you are.

and I've said it 100 times... he is worth billions in ASSETS, not cash. the Carolina LLC and his own wallet could have a cash flow problem. Even if one of his company has a Billion dollars in cash flow... he can't use that money directly to pay Aho. Its the company's money, not his. he is simply a stockholder (+maybe CEO).

He could use that money to lend to himself, BUT Company law in Canada and in the US create obligations for board members and administrators of the company to act in its best interest... therefore lending money with no chance to see it repaid by CAR (they make no money...) is a known bad investment. Other shareholders could sue him.
3 juill. 2019 à 17 h 32
he was chairman of the league, he had an obligation to do so . Again a line of credit is a debt... is money from a bank at your disposal up to 250M... they don't give a lump sum of 250M.

he invested because he tought it would be successful... he made a bad investment... you are failling to see that. No business man willing loses millions of dollars, no matter how rich you are.

and I've said it 100 times... he is worth billions in ASSETS, not cash. the Carolina LLC and his own wallet could have a cash flow problem. Even if one of his company has a Billion dollars in cash flow... he can't use that money directly to pay Aho. Its the company's money, not his. he is simply a stockholder (+maybe CEO).

He could use that money to lend to himself, BUT Company law in Canada and in the US create obligations for board members and administrators of the company to act in its best interest... therefore lending money with no chance to see it repaid by CAR (they make no money...) is a known bad investment. Other shareholders could sue him.

Oh dear lord, your owner and GM drank their own kool-aid and a small market owner shoved it right back into their face, spare with all this rambling. Its the mind set about the moves, not the actual physical dollars in his pocket at any given time. If he wants to authorize spending he is unapologetic about it...20m over a calendar year doesnt scare him and he essentially said that himself.

Habs have had a disaster of an off season and they really thought this was going to be the solution? All that does is make them look incompetent
3 juill. 2019 à 17 h 35
I post sometimes
Oh dear lord, your owner and GM drank their own kool-aid and a small market owner shoved it right back into their face, spare with all this rambling. Its the mind set about the moves, not the actual physical dollars in his pocket at any given time. If he wants to authorize spending he is unapologetic about it...20m over a calendar year doesnt scare him and he essentially said that himself.

Habs have had a disaster of an off season and they really thought this was going to be the solution? All that does is make them look incompetent

Meh, low risk, high rewards. It didn't work - that's it.

He was within his rights under the CBA to do so. It's ballsy and I like it. Had it worked, you'd be all sucking MB's shaft
3 juill. 2019 à 17 h 36
I post sometimes

He is probably waiting the 7 days to scrounge up the money
3 juill. 2019 à 17 h 39
Meh, low risk, high rewards. It didn't work - that's it.

He was within his rights under the CBA to do so. It's ballsy and I like it. Had it worked, you'd be all sucking MB's shaft

It was never going to work out, as soon as it happened ever media member, fan, opposing fan were shocked....as in what is the point of this. They signed an offersheet that was already the reported value that Carolina started their talks with them,

If they were serious that had to go to higher aav and temp to buy him with picks, you were never going to buy him wiht Salary money. Its nto ballsy it was just incompetent mismanaging of a situation and now have missed out any the chance of improving their team in free agency.
3 juill. 2019 à 17 h 46
I post sometimes
It was never going to work out, as soon as it happened ever media member, fan, opposing fan were shocked....as in what is the point of this. They signed an offersheet that was already the reported value that Carolina started their talks with them,

If they were serious that had to go to higher aav and temp to buy him with picks, you were never going to buy him wiht Salary money. Its nto ballsy it was just incompetent mismanaging of a situation and now have missed out any the chance of improving their team in free agency.

you are misreading what happen (probably didn't understand when MB explained it in french).

The AVV didn't matter, they were banking of a short of cash flow from the owner. They were working with some info that Dundon had a cash flow problem (or being a cheap f*ck - offering 6M to Aho) and wanted to seem if he was ready to put his money where his mouth is.

They lost nothing in FA, they did the OS after the big names they sought after had signed elsewhere. Guys have all summer - you don't think some available UFA or RFA are not waiting the 7 days to do see if a team with 11M cap space has money to throw their way?

com on man!
3 juill. 2019 à 18 h 51
you are misreading what happen (probably didn't understand when MB explained it in french).

The AVV didn't matter, they were banking of a short of cash flow from the owner. They were working with some info that Dundon had a cash flow problem (or being a cheap f*ck - offering 6M to Aho) and wanted to seem if he was ready to put his money where his mouth is.

They lost nothing in FA, they did the OS after the big names they sought after had signed elsewhere. Guys have all summer - you don't think some available UFA or RFA are not waiting the 7 days to do see if a team with 11M cap space has money to throw their way?

com on man!

Ferland and Dzingle are all part of the plan huh, have fun spending that 11m in cap space on guys that are meh, that is going to take you to the next level.

Thats the point here my man. You did miss out in UFA, botched the offersheet, embarrassed yourself in the process, and now have alienated yourself from at least one, sometime other teams from ever doing business with them in trades bc of offersheeting a player like that. Moves like this dont come without ramifications. Its not a nothing gained nothing lost type of move. Desperation move.

Other teams checked in on Aho as well, Avs were one of them but they were wondering what his price tag was to sign if they traded for him. Didnt like the price and did Kadri instead. If you wanted the player, dont go on TV and say its bc Aho wants to be a Montreal Canadien, he wants to be in Montreal and then present some bonus money as the master plan to get it done. Its pretty damn embarrassing to see your GM go on TV and clearly not even believe what he is saying is true
3 juill. 2019 à 19 h 5
I post sometimes
Ferland and Dzingle are all part of the plan huh, have fun spending that 11m in cap space on guys that are meh, that is going to take you to the next level.

Thats the point here my man. You did miss out in UFA, botched the offersheet, embarrassed yourself in the process, and now have alienated yourself from at least one, sometime other teams from ever doing business with them in trades bc of offersheeting a player like that. Moves like this dont come without ramifications. Its not a nothing gained nothing lost type of move. Desperation move.

Other teams checked in on Aho as well, Avs were one of them but they were wondering what his price tag was to sign if they traded for him. Didnt like the price and did Kadri instead. If you wanted the player, dont go on TV and say its bc Aho wants to be a Montreal Canadien, he wants to be in Montreal and then present some bonus money as the master plan to get it done. Its pretty damn embarrassing to see your GM go on TV and clearly not even believe what he is saying is true

I disagree and that's ok.

- like I said, the big UFAs were signed when the OS was submitted.

- not gonna spend 11M on those guys, stop cherry picking.

- worst case, it's money for trades or for next year.
4 juill. 2019 à 0 h 41
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,915
Quoting: FiveForFighting
Please tell me youre joking. Shea Weber has more talent in his dick than Gardiner.

Lol.. and the dumbest comment of the year goes to..

Oh and if you think Weber is so much better, explain why Weber isn't better at breaking the puck out, skating, generating offence, or preventing entires from other teams? The only thing Weber does better is shoots. That's it. If you look at stats (and actually watch the games) Gardiner is far better than Weber and it's not even a debate.. well unless you're a bias Habs fan.
Jesus Weber is still one of the best defensive D out there. He doesn't need to be a flashy offensive dman to be good. Gardiner is far from being the best D!

I could not disagree more. he is top 4... but he's not even close to Weber

https://public.tableau.com/profile/christopher.turtoro#!/vizhome/2-yearA3ZPlayerComps/ComparisonDashboard

stats say completely otherwise. Gardiner is better than Weber at most things.. bias opinions don't judge talent. Sorry Habs fans.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage