tweaks

Créé par: shab101
Équipe: 2019-20 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 14 juin 2019
Publié: 16 juin 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Reason for trades:

Our team seems to need a top 6 LW, Top 2 RD and a back up goalie as our major holes.

Lucic trade:
The Oilers really want to move lucic. We can accommodate that trade for them obviously at a cost. I think this is worth while for the Oilers because the downgrade on defense but finally get a winger for McDavid. Brown scored more points than Lucic last year and given his track record with McDavid, they essentially add a first line winger while saving a lot of money. The leafs do this because they take on the hefty lucic contract and upgrade at RD with larson. I think he is young, on a team friendly contract and should compliment rielly very well. I think toronto may add a pick or a prospect but not much more given the lucic contract. I think lucic might be a decent add because he could slot in with tavares and marner and really try to get him going. If hyman can score 40 points, I think Lucic should too on that line. Plus, it means kadri does not have to be the aggressor, Lucic can do that. Leafs might want to even add a First round pick in 2020 and pick up Puljiarvi from them

Marleau- pretty much clears up cap space. His actual salary is 1.25 million this year so Arizona gets a HOF for peanuts to coach their younger prospects and rookies.

Signed Cam Ward as a back up because I think he can be had for cheap and should be a decent back up goalie.

Long term-

Offence

Lucic-Tavares-Marner (18-19 mins a night)
I think Tavares and Marner continue to do their thing and Lucic benifits and either finds his game again or gets a boost in production so he can be traded. Otherwise, with Nathan Horton’s contract coming off LTIR, we can put Lucic on there starting next year

Johnsson-Matthews-Nylander (18-19 mins a night)
Should be a great line and hopefully with a full season, Nylander is back to his old self with Matthews and this becomes another 1st line

Hyman-Kadri-Kapenen (16-18 mins a night)

A very strong defensive line with the potential to score a bunch. Kapenen acts as the playmaker with Kadri as the goal scorer and Hyman as the grinder

Petan-Goat-Mick (4-8 mins a night)
Realistically these guys are going to olay less than 10 mins a game against the other teams 4th line mainly so they should be fine otherwise they are cheap to replace

Defense

Rielly-Larrson (22-24 mins a night)
Finally have a bonafide too pairing..and for under 10 million so its a steal

Muzzin-Dermott (20-22 mins a night)
Muzzin is a defensive guru and should help dermott take the next step

Rosen-Hainsey-Holl (10 mins a night)
In all honesty, this is a weak pair but i think before the playoffs start, both Sandin and Liljegren should make the jump to the NHL leaving us with a defensive corp of

Rielly-Larson
Muzzin-Dermott
Sandin-Liljegren
Hainsey

This would be leaps and bounds better than our D last year
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
32 700 000 $
32 700 000 $
79 250 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
11 000 000 $
11 000 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Choix de 7e ronde en 2019 (ARI)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de STL
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de DAL
Logo de ARI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de EDM
Logo de SJS
Logo de WPG
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2083 000 000 $79 601 365 $0 $0 $3 398 635 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 6
2 700 000 $2 700 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
11 634 000 $11 634 000 $
C
UFA - 5
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 5
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 700 000 $2 700 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
775 000 $775 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
675 000 $675 000 $
C
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
4 166 666 $4 166 666 $
DD
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
16 juin 2019 à 3 h 5
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559
All that text just to sign Hainsey after.....

oh dear....and 4 years of Lucic.....
aedoran et palhal a aimé ceci.
16 juin 2019 à 3 h 12
Démarrer sujet
shab101
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Quoting: Laudan

oh dear....and 4 years of Lucic.....

Well hainsey is cheap and a decent place holder until sandin and liljegren can step in. Very little in the UFA market for D man that play the right side and would be willing for a 1 year contract

Idk how much people actually saw of oilers hockey but he was on a line with RNH and Rattie or the third line. Putting him with Tavares and marner should bump his production or if not..theres always LTIR
16 juin 2019 à 3 h 19
Formerly Jamiepo
Mentions "j'aime": 10,700
Quoting: Laudan

This idea of a major glaring hole.... at backup goalie... just kills me. Sparks definitely needs to show some improvement and has some things to work on (and has been). He had a .902 S% and played the second game of all back to backs. Went 8-9-1. He’s 37 games in to his nhl career. Think people really need to pump the brakes here. If he doesn’t show some improvement this season... It’s a backup goalie position. Pretty easy spot to fill in season or at the TDL.

And yes... signs hainsey and trades for larsson... ugh. I’m not saying larsson is horrible but he isn’t great either. It’s no magic cure for the defence. And please let hainsey’s corpse go. Yes he would be okay to play a bottom pair role but do you really think Babs would do that...
16 juin 2019 à 3 h 26
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559
Modifié 16 juin 2019 à 3 h 44
Quoting: Jamiepo
This idea of a major glaring hole.... at backup goalie... just kills me. Sparks definitely needs to show some improvement and has some things to work on (and has been). He had a .902 S% and played the second game of all back to backs. Went 8-9-1. He’s 37 games in to his nhl career. Think people really need to pump the brakes here. If he doesn’t show some improvement this season... It’s a backup goalie position. Pretty easy spot to fill in season or at the TDL.

And yes... signs hainsey and trades for larsson... ugh. I’m not saying larsson is horrible but he isn’t great either. It’s no magic cure for the defence. And please let hainsey’s corpse go. Yes he would be okay to play a bottom pair role but do you really think Babs would do that...

I would rather play Gauthier on 3rd Pair...and for the Goalie....yes as i said, i think Babcock was trying to make his stand about McE and threw the kid to wolves...should play him low Teams to gain confidence.

Have you checked my last one :

https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/1222662

Im overpaying so nastly that even brocklesnar and bcarlo cant do nothing......not to mention CAR fan base roasters, who are killing those poor kids coming with failed "Brown and 2nd for Pesce"
16 juin 2019 à 3 h 32
Démarrer sujet
shab101
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1

I think the back up is a glaring hole because we didnt have anyone reliable to take pressure of Anderson. Its not so much that i want someone to play the second game of all back to backs but rather someone to take on 25-30 games a season to allow Anderson to have a break. Not saying Sparks can’t be that person but he just hasn’t proved himself yet.

I think it is kind of cool having hainsey as a bottom pairing option simply because in case of injury, we can put him anywhere in the top 4. Will he be good at it? Probably not. But if he can fill in temporarily it would be a cheap option.

That being said, the leafs defense should look like this by the playoffs:

Rielly-Larsson
Muzzin-Dermott
Sandin-Liljegren

I am not saying we have 4 Norris candidates on there but Larsson is substantially better than Hainsey, Dermott is better than Zaitsev and the bottom pairing is much much better. We essentially upgrade our defense without really trading away anything major in brown and zaitsev
16 juin 2019 à 6 h 18
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
did you really just put Lucic on the top line tears of joy
palhal a aimé ceci.
16 juin 2019 à 7 h 56
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,104
" Otherwise, with Nathan Horton’s contract coming off LTIR, we can put Lucic on there starting next year". That statement might be the most unrealistic line ever written on CapFriendly.
GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
16 juin 2019 à 10 h 41
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: palhal
" Otherwise, with Nathan Horton’s contract coming off LTIR, we can put Lucic on there starting next year". That statement might be the most unrealistic line ever written on CapFriendly.

I don’t know what’s worse... the fact that he thinks you can only have one ltir at a time or that it is okay to put perfectly healthy players on ltir.
16 juin 2019 à 12 h 4
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
I don’t know what’s worse... the fact that he thinks you can only have one ltir at a time or that it is okay to put perfectly healthy players on ltir.

that only works if you are the blackhawks.
16 juin 2019 à 13 h 48
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: pharrow
that only works if you are the blackhawks.

Lol, they take a lot of heat for that but I’m sure they would have rather had a healthy Hossa to trade... since they don’t know how to run ltir.
17 juin 2019 à 2 h 48
Mentions "j'aime": 1,044

He just could have put Marleau and Zaitsev on LTIR and saved all the trouble since the CBA does not apply to Toronto.
GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
17 juin 2019 à 10 h 44
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: vols94
He just could have put Marleau and Zaitsev on LTIR and saved all the trouble since the CBA does not apply to Toronto.

Of course it doesn’t. We’ll take Backes, Lucic, Turris... every **** contract in the league. Robidas island them all...

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage