Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2179 500 000 $70 873 780 $142 947 $750 000 $8 626 220 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 6
4 766 667 $4 766 667 $
AD
UFA - 1
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 5
686 667 $686 667 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
C, AD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 5
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, C, AG
NTC
UFA - 6
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
728 333 $728 333 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
C, AG
UFA - 2
728 333 $728 333 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 2
4 700 000 $4 700 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 1
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
G
UFA - 2
865 000 $865 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
3 700 000 $3 700 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
697 500 $697 500 $ (Bonis de performance202 500 $$202K)
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
11 janv. 2019 à 19 h 55
Banni
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4
Tampa passes on this. Panarin is going to want so much money it's going to be virtually impossible to sign anyone else. This is a 1-year rental not even worth that. That last reason Sergachev Sergachev Sergachev Sergachev. He at all possible should never ever be traded. He is an absolute beast who they have no reason to move at all.
11 janv. 2019 à 19 h 59
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,999
Way too much for a rental, Larry Brooks pretty much said that the Rangers are the prohibitive favorites to sign Panarin this summer.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
11 janv. 2019 à 20 h 22
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 866
What if he signs an extension? That would be ideal for both teams.
sabres1108 a aimé ceci.
11 janv. 2019 à 20 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 730
sorry i should have said something avout that in the description - i believe he would sign for the same deal as stamkos- for a non rental this is a solid trade...its now or never for the bolts they do this trade and go for it all
11 janv. 2019 à 20 h 54
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,088
Quoting: Bluejackets2000
What if he signs an extension? That would be ideal for both teams.

But he won't until the off season. He has made it very clear that if no deal is done by training camp it won't happen till the end of the season. He doesn't want the distraction and he wants to be 100% focused on hockey for the fans and his teammates.
11 janv. 2019 à 21 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: aedoran
But he won't until the off season. He has made it very clear that if no deal is done by training camp it won't happen till the end of the season. He doesn't want the distraction and he wants to be 100% focused on hockey for the fans and his teammates.

either way i think a trade with CBJ and TB makes sense even if its for a rental maybe dont include sergachev but i think panarin to bolts makes a lot of sense CBJ has to get something for him and i think with the position TB is in they could offer the most. they have a lot of depth and could trade a player with term like Palat or Johnson for Panarin in an attempt to get over the hump and finally get the cup with this squad
aedoran a aimé ceci.
11 janv. 2019 à 21 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Sports_Guy
Tampa passes on this. Panarin is going to want so much money it's going to be virtually impossible to sign anyone else. This is a 1-year rental not even worth that. That last reason Sergachev Sergachev Sergachev Sergachev. He at all possible should never ever be traded. He is an absolute beast who they have no reason to move at all.

russian d men are meh...name a better one than Orlov who is maybe the 50th-60th best in the NHL sure hes young and has potential but you have to give up something good for a player of Panarins caliber...TB is in a position where its all or nothing so the trade makes sense...Sergachev was just a healthy scratch so its not like your trading Rasmus Dahlin here
11 janv. 2019 à 21 h 23
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,088
Quoting: sabres1108
either way i think a trade with CBJ and TB makes sense even if its for a rental maybe dont include sergachev but i think panarin to bolts makes a lot of sense CBJ has to get for him and i think with the position TB is in they could offer the most. they have a lot of depth and could trade a player with term like Palat or Johnson for Panarin in an attempt to get over the hump and finally get the cup with this squad

I agree !00% it won't include Sergachev. You are forgetting San Jose they are starting to figure things out and are playing better as a team. You don't want to peak too early. Tampa is crushing it right now and most hockey analysts are saying is time is Tampa's biggest enemy and the playoffs can't come soon enough. It's so hard to keep up that pace.
11 janv. 2019 à 21 h 34
BOLT LOVER
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 358
Repeat after me .. Tampa doesn't need any scoring.. highest point total in NHL in DECADES .. maybe some fine tuning with Simmonds for playoffs but really .. there are no holes .. Tampa just needs to execute.
jasalex a aimé ceci.
11 janv. 2019 à 21 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: aedoran
I agree !00% it won't include Sergachev. You are forgetting San Jose they are starting to figure things out and are playing better as a team. You don't want to peak too early. Tampa is crushing it right now and most hockey analysts are saying is time is Tampa's biggest enemy and the playoffs can't come soon enough. It's so hard to keep up that pace.

sharks are my second favorite team so i def hope so but i just think a trade with tampa makes more sense imo TB has a better chance of signing Panarin long term. but yeah your right San Jose’s window of cup is even smaller especially with EK65 contract expiring..i just dont know who Sharks could trade in a deal for breadman...maybe Lebanc, Braun and Gambrell for Panarin? doesnt seem like enough for a Top 5 LW in league....i dont see SJ trading a Meier or Hertl for him
aedoran a aimé ceci.
11 janv. 2019 à 21 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: BOLTLOVER1
Repeat after me .. Tampa doesn't need any scoring.. highest point total in NHL in DECADES .. maybe some fine tuning with Simmonds for playoffs but really .. there are no holes .. Tampa just needs to execute.

yeah you’re definitely right but you gotta at least see the asking price...Panarin is a top 5 LW in the league..theyve had basically same roster for 3 years or so and it hasnt gotten the job done and imo a player like Panarin could be the difference that gets TB over the hump....CBJ could get ripped off bc everyone knows that hes not re signing so may be able to get him a lot cheaper than what i proposed but like i said i think they gotta at least try to acquire him...rarely a player like him ever becomes available....
11 janv. 2019 à 21 h 46
Banni
russian d men are meh...name a better one than Orlov who is maybe the 50th-60th best in the NHL sure hes young and has potential but you have to give up something good for a player of Panarins caliber...TB is in a position where its all or nothing so the trade makes sense...Sergachev was just a healthy scratch so its not like your trading Rasmus Dahlin here

so basically you are saying that because he is Russian he is meh. 2 Panarin is also too much money won't be able to sign him 3 he is a rental not worth that much payment for half a season, 4 tampa doesn't need scoring they have the highest statline they've had in year when it comes to scoring. You would think Dahlin is better because of biasness. Panarin brings "meh" to the table because he is russian. Panarin would be too much money and cost them the re-sign of Point therefore that is why this deal is stupid.
11 janv. 2019 à 22 h 7
Démarrer sujet
so basically you are saying that because he is Russian he is meh. 2 Panarin is also too much money won't be able to sign him 3 he is a rental not worth that much payment for half a season, 4 tampa doesn't need scoring they have the highest statline they've had in year when it comes to scoring. You would think Dahlin is better because of biasness. Panarin brings "meh" to the table because he is russian. Panarin would be too much money and cost them the re-sign of Point therefore that is why this deal is stupid.

thats exactly what im saying...its the truth-russian dmen rarely ever succeed in the NHL...even with russian forwards-either they are elite or they are bums...Panarin is a top 5 LW in the NHL....like i said its either now or never for the bolts . when a player like Panarin becomes available and your team is in a position like TB is where its Cup or bust you gotta at least try to see the asking price...sure your jeopardizing future a bit by trading a young player like sergachev but when you are in win now mode it really doesnt matter that much...If you think Sergachev is better than Dahlin then youre delusional...Dahlin is a generational talent #1 pick top dman...Sergachev has already been traded once in his young career and was just health bombed. they are not even close. thats beside the point Panarin is already elite, Sergachev has potential but why wait to see if he fully can reach it when you can acquire such a good player who could get you over the hump theyve had so much trouble getting over the past few years. Even if its just a rental-(i dont think it has to be) its still worth it if they would end up winning the cup.
11 janv. 2019 à 22 h 22
Banni
thats exactly what im saying...its the truth-russian dmen rarely ever succeed in the NHL...even with russian forwards-either they are elite or they are bums...Panarin is a top 5 LW in the NHL....like i said its either now or never for the bolts . when a player like Panarin becomes available and your team is in a position like TB is where its Cup or bust you gotta at least try to see the asking price...sure your jeopardizing future a bit by trading a young player like sergachev but when you are in win now mode it really doesnt matter that much...If you think Sergachev is better than Dahlin then youre delusional...Dahlin is a generational talent #1 pick top dman...Sergachev has already been traded once in his young career and was just health bombed. they are not even close. thats beside the point Panarin is already elite, Sergachev has potential but why wait to see if he fully can reach it when you can acquire such a good player who could get you over the hump theyve had so much trouble getting over the past few years. Even if its just a rental-(i dont think it has to be) its still worth it if they would end up winning the cup.

Well you are basically saying sell everything for a half of a year for a player. Not that simple you are hurting the team more than helping it. If it was an extension chance maybe, but if this deal were to happen it's going to be based on what the Skinner deal was which is you pay for a rental and it's not very much at all so this will not work.
11 janv. 2019 à 22 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Well you are basically saying sell everything for a half of a year for a player. Not that simple you are hurting the team more than helping it. If it was an extension chance maybe, but if this deal were to happen it's going to be based on what the Skinner deal was which is you pay for a rental and it's not very much at all so this will not work.

Panarin is far better than Skinner and how is it sell everything in this deal????? youre getting rid of an awful contract in Callahan, giving up maybe the 40-50th best LW in Palat for a top 5 LW oh and toss in what will basically be an early 2nd round pick....look yeah this is an overpayment but if it becomes a bidding war with a team like San jose or pittsburgh and you have to give up this package for Panarin its not the end of the world especially if the move helps you win the cup....Panarin Kucherov and Stamkos easily would be the best line in the NHL
11 janv. 2019 à 22 h 43
Banni
Panarin is far better than Skinner and how is it sell everything in this deal????? youre getting rid of an awful contract in Callahan, giving up maybe the 40-50th best LW in Palat for a top 5 LW oh and toss in what will basically be an early 2nd round pick....look yeah this is an overpayment but if it becomes a bidding war with a team like San jose or pittsburgh and you have to give up this package for Panarin its not the end of the world especially if the move helps you win the cup....Panarin Kucherov and Stamkos easily would be the best line in the NHL

It's a 1 year contract and he won't be able to re-sign if you want Point. I see where you get your blindness from.
11 janv. 2019 à 23 h 42
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,471
I don't see Tampa paying this much for Panarin as a rental... And after Point's extension, they almost definitely can't afford signing Panarin.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage