Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2479 500 000 $76 515 668 $774 000 $3 737 500 $2 984 332 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 666 667 $6 666 667 $
AD
UFA - 5
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
872 500 $872 500 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
900 000 $900 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 275 000 $1 275 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
675 000 $675 000 $
C
RFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
725 000 $725 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 750 000 $$2M)
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
Logo de Bruins de Boston
789 167 $789 167 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
650 000 $650 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
4 janv. 2019 à 20 h 50
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 0
TRADE 1
STL traded for two 1st round picks and a cap dump (Lehtera) for Schenn when he had 3 years on his contract.
Bruins are giving up two players who were first round picks (and are NHL ready) plus a cap dump for Schenn with 1.5 years left on his contract.

TRADE 2
Minnesota needs centers going forward and JFK is a good young two-way player and was Greenway's center at BU. Added the 2nd round pick because I wasn't sure what other prospect would be of interest or fill an area of need for MIN.
4 janv. 2019 à 21 h 10
Sam
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,190
Quoting: PlayMaker
TRADE 1
STL traded for two 1st round picks and a cap dump (Lehtera) for Schenn when he had 3 years on his contract.
Bruins are giving up two players who were first round picks (and are NHL ready) plus a cap dump for Schenn with 1.5 years left on his contract.

TRADE 2
Minnesota needs centers going forward and JFK is a good young two-way player and was Greenway's center at BU. Added the 2nd round pick because I wasn't sure what other prospect would be of interest or fill an area of need for MIN.

Yeah but Schenn is so much more dynamic than he was when he was traded. He used to just be a pp guy and now he can be a driver at even-strength and put up good point totals.
4 janv. 2019 à 21 h 54
Username_Bot
Rejoint: août 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 46
I hate this... Vaak is amazing and Trent is too, and Backes not waiving off to STL. The 2nd trade seems fine but I like how JFK is developing so nope.
4 janv. 2019 à 22 h 11
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,739
Quoting: PlayMaker
TRADE 1

TRADE 2

It's not good for Blues. Schenn is worth more than what we got him for. It was a hard bargain. The thing is Vaak isn't our needs, and Schenn has done solid since we traded for him you would have to add more to get him.
4 janv. 2019 à 22 h 13
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,600
Gotta think STL wants more NHL proven pieces. They dont seem to be talking full blown rebuild and guys like Vaak and Frederic could be 2-3 years before they really get the NHL impact STL wants
4 janv. 2019 à 23 h 2
Watches no games
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 977
Quoting: STLBlues17
Yeah but Schenn is so much more dynamic than he was when he was traded. He used to just be a pp guy and now he can be a driver at even-strength and put up good point totals.

Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
It's not good for Blues. Schenn is worth more than what we got him for. It was a hard bargain. The thing is Vaak isn't our needs, and Schenn has done solid since we traded for him you would have to add more to get him.

I pulled him over and checked his license, it said V.Tarasenko. Does this mean anything to anyone? Is Schenn the driver not who we think he is?
4 janv. 2019 à 23 h 7
Sam
Quoting: MelonVK
I pulled him over and checked his license, it said V.Tarasenko. Does this mean anything to anyone? Is Schenn the driver not who we think he is?

Lol, Schenn and Tarasenko have not meshed at all. Schenn and Schwartz are so much better when Tarasenko is on another line. Even last night when Tarasenko was sick, the line scored 5 minutes into the game after not scoring for 4 games. And yeah, Tarasenko used to be one of the best play driving wingers, but he’s been a shell of himself the last two seasons. If you want to argue that Schwartz has carried schenn I’d be alright with it, but Tarasenko has literally had the opposite effect with Schenn.
4 janv. 2019 à 23 h 15
Watches no games
Lol, Schenn and Tarasenko have not meshed at all. Schenn and Schwartz are so much better when Tarasenko is on another line. Even last night when Tarasenko was sick, the line scored 5 minutes into the game after not scoring for 4 games. And yeah, Tarasenko used to be one of the best play driving wingers, but he’s been a shell of himself the last two seasons. If you want to argue that Schwartz has carried schenn I’d be alright with it, but Tarasenko has literally had the opposite effect with Schenn.

Tarasenko and Schwartz are shooting 5.79 and 3.77 % at 5v5 this year, I'll use that to make assessments rather than a 1 or 4 game sample size. They're not just all of a sudden worse, it's just bad luck. The biggest knock I can find on Tarasenko is still just defensively. I'll trade for Vladi then please if Schenn is so valuable!
4 janv. 2019 à 23 h 16

I was at the game we really have no need in trading away Schenn. We need to improve the defense and we should be fine.
4 janv. 2019 à 23 h 16
Tarasenko and Schwartz are shooting 5.79 and 3.77 % at 5v5 this year, I'll use that to make assessments rather than a 1 or 4 game sample size. They're not just all of a sudden worse, it's just bad luck. The biggest knock I can find on Tarasenko is still just defensively. I'll trade for Vladi then please if Schenn is so valuable!

We don't need to trade any of the forwards period!!!!!!!!
4 janv. 2019 à 23 h 18
Watches no games
We don't need to trade any of the forwards period!!!!!!!!

I don't think you do. I think Stl is a pretty good team with shaky goaltending and insanely poor shooting luck this season. Management seems to think otherwise though, which I'm sure you know
4 janv. 2019 à 23 h 20

we did so well!!!!!! We have no need. I am happy about that. No but seriously I think we need a better defense. We left allen high and dry multiple times last night. Pesce would probably be a player we pursue and I think we could pull a Pittsburgh Penguins if we get that 1 extra piece at deadline.
4 janv. 2019 à 23 h 21
I don't think you do. I think Stl is a pretty good team with shaky goaltending and insanely poor shooting luck this season. Management seems to think otherwise though, which I'm sure you know

Allen is doing fine. Not our longterm best choice, but we can make do with him until Fitzpatrick and Husso are ready.
4 janv. 2019 à 23 h 22
Sam

They’ve had no luck, but Tarasenko wasn’t good last year and has regressed even more this year. I would be inclined to beleive it was all shooting percentage if he actually looked good, but I’m beginning to think this is more than a slump. My point earlier was that Tarasenko has in no way shape or form driven Schenn’s production last year and has actually hurt it this year.
4 janv. 2019 à 23 h 27
Sam
I was at the game we really have no need in trading away Schenn. We need to improve the defense and we should be fine.

I really hate when people try to group our issues into defense or offense. The Blues as a team are a systematic failure and there’s no addition or roster tweak that could fix it. The only way to really change this team is to move the core and move forward with youth and new voices. As for the defense, our zone-play is actually very good, but we’re a total disaster in transition. I’d be willing to bet that more than 50% of our goals against are results of turnovers or opposing rushes. These are part of the reasons why I’m so optimistic about next season. With a new coach, new leadership, etc we will be a much better team regardless of roster strength.
rja40 a aimé ceci.
4 janv. 2019 à 23 h 28
Watches no games
Allen is doing fine. Not our longterm best choice, but we can make do with him until Fitzpatrick and Husso are ready.

I think a more obvious issue is the left side of that defense honestly. Not even Edmundson rates out well, and Bouwmeester is just an unmitigated disaster at this point. But I'd still prioritize fixing the goaltending just to give the good skaters a clean slate
4 janv. 2019 à 23 h 33
I really hate when people try to group our issues into defense or offense. The Blues as a team are a systematic failure and there’s no addition or roster tweak that could fix it. The only way to really change this team is to move the core and move forward with youth and new voices. As for the defense, our zone-play is actually very good, but we’re a total disaster in transition. I’d be willing to bet that more than 50% of our goals against are results of turnovers or opposing rushes. These are part of the reasons why I’m so optimistic about next season. With a new coach, new leadership, etc we will be a much better team regardless of roster strength.

Not this time. Did you see the Defensive Scheme switch yesterday?
4 janv. 2019 à 23 h 36
Sam
Not this time. Did you see the Defensive Scheme switch yesterday?

What
4 janv. 2019 à 23 h 40
What

Second Period they switched the scheme. If you didn't notice. 3rd Period that defense worked well enough to only let Washington have 1 shot on goal the entire 3rd period. If you have already given up on what we could do you don't believe that we can do anything. I think we can pull a Pittsburgh Penguins.
4 janv. 2019 à 23 h 40
Watches no games

Pietrangelo is declining, Tarasenko could be falling out of the elite winger rankings, Bozak isn't very good, Steen is basically defense only at this point, your second best 5on5 left side D is statistically Gunnarsson who isn't playing, Perron is the one player overperforming and regression will hit him like a truck.
If you want to rebuild, I'd do it around Schwartz, ROR, Parayko, Fabbri, maybe Dunn and Schenn + Tara if you don't get a good offer for them, the rest don't add a lot, but basically poor luck is making everyone but Perron seem way worse than they are
4 janv. 2019 à 23 h 49
Sam
Second Period they switched the scheme. If you didn't notice. 3rd Period that defense worked well enough to only let Washington have 1 shot on goal the entire 3rd period. If you have already given up on what we could do you don't believe that we can do anything. I think we can pull a Pittsburgh Penguins.

I think our defensive personnel is fantastic and with proper coaching could be the best in the league. Our problems stem from our breakout when our forwards (Steen is the biggest offender) refuse to play a North south hockey game.
5 janv. 2019 à 0 h 3
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,982

We need another top 4 potential d-man in our system. Walman won't turn into that. Perunivich, while he appears ready, is still an unknown. Dunn is just okay. That being said, taking on Backes blows up this trade.
5 janv. 2019 à 0 h 15
Quoting: Chopper02
We need another top 4 potential d-man in our system. Walman won't turn into that. Perunivich, while he appears ready, is still an unknown. Dunn is just okay. That being said, taking on Backes blows up this trade.

Rienke and Mikkola will turn into that though.
5 janv. 2019 à 0 h 33
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,982
Rienke and Mikkola will turn into that though.

Mikkola is a number 6 who can potentially play up if need be. He's not as good as Edmundson, but could be a solid 3rd pair. Reinke I'm on the fence with. He's putting up points in the AHL which is good. Unless Petro is moved I don't see him getting any looks the next year and a half.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage