24 nov. 2018 à 11 h 42
CGY
Rejoint: déc. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 2,068
If you want Neal for Allen, be my guest
24 nov. 2018 à 11 h 44
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 14
I'd love to see Schenn in a habs jersey.
24 nov. 2018 à 12 h 2
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,882
Armstrong will do better than this if he decides to.

BTW. Husso is better than Lindgren. .886 sv% in the AHL last year. .894 this year. Don’t let that 5 game stretch last year fool you. He’s mediocre at best.
24 nov. 2018 à 12 h 5
Sam
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,188
That’s a big contract to take on with Neal. I also think you gotta get a much better player than Fowler for Tarasenko
24 nov. 2018 à 12 h 49
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,738
WTF are these Trades??????
24 nov. 2018 à 12 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 28
Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
WTF are these Trades??????

Care to elaborate instead of being a pure troll?
24 nov. 2018 à 13 h 4
Modifié 24 nov. 2018 à 14 h 10
Quoting: blanian15

Tarasenko is better than Fowler by 50 Million Miles.
Neal is a straight Cap Dump.
Why would we trade Schenn to a team rebuilding????

I'm not trolling you just trolled the Blues.
24 nov. 2018 à 14 h 15

If you want Senko in Anaheim you give us Kase, Montour, Steel, and a 1st most likely and that's if we are rebuilding.

Allen could fetch a 2nd out of a team who needs a goalie, but I would rather go for Bobrovsky or some other goalie who is a rental and get something going for Allen.

The last one Lindgren isn't needed Husso is better. It would be more like a Juulsen or something instead.

But none of them are realistic mindsets for Blues trading. For you guys to Get Tarasenko it's going to cost more than a Older Player we don't need. Kase, Montour, 1st, Steel, and Comtois. Realistically we don't want to trade Tarasenko therefore Rakell needs to be in the deal for us to even make a move to try and trade Senko tbh.
24 nov. 2018 à 14 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Gofnut999
Armstrong will do better than this if he decides to.

BTW. Husso is better than Lindgren. .886 sv% in the AHL last year. .894 this year. Don’t let that 5 game stretch last year fool you. He’s mediocre at best.

Lindgren is more of a throw in for the Schenn deal since his college coach, Dave Rogalski, is now a development coach with St. Louis
25 nov. 2018 à 11 h 25
Démarrer sujet
If you want Senko in Anaheim you give us Kase, Montour, Steel, and a 1st most likely and that's if we are rebuilding.

Allen could fetch a 2nd out of a team who needs a goalie, but I would rather go for Bobrovsky or some other goalie who is a rental and get something going for Allen.

The last one Lindgren isn't needed Husso is better. It would be more like a Juulsen or something instead.

But none of them are realistic mindsets for Blues trading. For you guys to Get Tarasenko it's going to cost more than a Older Player we don't need. Kase, Montour, 1st, Steel, and Comtois. Realistically we don't want to trade Tarasenko therefore Rakell needs to be in the deal for us to even make a move to try and trade Senko tbh.

You're vastly overvaluing Tarasenko. Not that I fault you for that since that's a major obstacle for real GMs. Kase, Montour, Steel AND a first for a talented winger would be an absolute fleece. Unless you're Peter Chiarelli, the purpose of trades isn't to get fleeced. Fowler was inside the top 15 in time on ice prior to getting injured this year and finished 11th last year, and he not only eats a ton of minutes, he does it well. So you're getting a top 15, arguably top 10 d-man (left shot too, a position of weakness for the Blues) who is $1 mil/per year cheaper against the cap, has more playoff experience and was drafted higher originally than Tarasenko. Win-win, not all that different than Johansen for Jones.

Jake Allen is borderline damaged goods at this point considering his cap hit and shattered confidence, but I could see the Blues not wanting to take on Neal's salary.

Trading Schenn opens up more opportunities for the Blues' younger, cheaper players and allows them to mostly recoup what they originally gave up to get a player who will be a free agent after next year. Your perception of Montreal rebuilding likely isn't shared by Bergevin, a GM under the gun to accelerate his team out of the rebuilding process.
25 nov. 2018 à 14 h 30
You're vastly overvaluing Tarasenko. Not that I fault you for that since that's a major obstacle for real GMs. Kase, Montour, Steel AND a first for a talented winger would be an absolute fleece. Unless you're Peter Chiarelli, the purpose of trades isn't to get fleeced. Fowler was inside the top 15 in time on ice prior to getting injured this year and finished 11th last year, and he not only eats a ton of minutes, he does it well. So you're getting a top 15, arguably top 10 d-man (left shot too, a position of weakness for the Blues) who is $1 mil/per year cheaper against the cap, has more playoff experience and was drafted higher originally than Tarasenko. Win-win, not all that different than Johansen for Jones.

Jake Allen is borderline damaged goods at this point considering his cap hit and shattered confidence, but I could see the Blues not wanting to take on Neal's salary.

Trading Schenn opens up more opportunities for the Blues' younger, cheaper players and allows them to mostly recoup what they originally gave up to get a player who will be a free agent after next year. Your perception of Montreal rebuilding likely isn't shared by Bergevin, a GM under the gun to accelerate his team out of the rebuilding process.

you vastly mistake my context of value. Face Value is not always Market Value. Also Fowler is on the side of the ice we have Parayko and Pietrangelo the thin side is Montour side or the LHD side. I have no problem with trad Allen, but just not for the package because it isn't a need because we have Husso.

I would keep Schenn. Bozak is the odd man out that's the understanding difference.

Tarasenko market value is very heavy he is a good player and is a core player for us that's why we need something spectacular that we can't say no for us to move him hence why I said Rakell. Tarasenko advanced statistics show Tarasenko is one of the best puck drivers in the league and as a 40 goal scorer not going to trade him.
25 nov. 2018 à 17 h 45
Démarrer sujet
you vastly mistake my context of value. Face Value is not always Market Value. Also Fowler is on the side of the ice we have Parayko and Pietrangelo the thin side is Montour side or the LHD side. I have no problem with trad Allen, but just not for the package because it isn't a need because we have Husso.

I would keep Schenn. Bozak is the odd man out that's the understanding difference.

Tarasenko market value is very heavy he is a good player and is a core player for us that's why we need something spectacular that we can't say no for us to move him hence why I said Rakell. Tarasenko advanced statistics show Tarasenko is one of the best puck drivers in the league and as a 40 goal scorer not going to trade him.

Nearly certain Fowler plays the left side... CapFriendly lists him there, he’s a left shot and he broke his face while defending on that side.

I’d agree that the Blues would need to be blown away to move Tarasenko and the possession metrics are true as well. He’s probably worth more to the Blues than to another team considering what they’d need to give up making the whole thing unlikely.

Feel like Armstrong makes something relatively major happen eventually.
25 nov. 2018 à 19 h 4
Nearly certain Fowler plays the left side... CapFriendly lists him there, he’s a left shot and he broke his face while defending on that side.

I’d agree that the Blues would need to be blown away to move Tarasenko and the possession metrics are true as well. He’s probably worth more to the Blues than to another team considering what they’d need to give up making the whole thing unlikely.

Feel like Armstrong makes something relatively major happen eventually.

That would be a FA move tho. When Bouwmeester off the books tomorrow.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage