Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2179 500 000 $72 877 614 $0 $0 $6 622 386 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
2 636 364 $2 636 364 $
AD, C
UFA - 4
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 1
2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
G
UFA - 5
Voynov, Slava
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
1 025 000 $1 025 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 893 750 $1 893 750 $
DG
UFA - 2
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
675 000 $675 000 $
G
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
18 sept. 2018 à 13 h 32
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,855
Still the weakest division in the league.
18 sept. 2018 à 13 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 28
Haha, no there probably one of the toughest.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
18 sept. 2018 à 13 h 38
Canes Baby
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,250
weakest
18 sept. 2018 à 14 h 16
Jah1722
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,896
Quoting: LoganOllivier
Still the weakest division in the league.

Quoting: jslongo
weakest

Yeah that Atlantic with bottom feeders like DET, OTT, and MTL is so tough.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
18 sept. 2018 à 14 h 18
gabriiel40
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 42
Quoting: Jah1722
Yeah that Atlantic with bottom feeders like DET, OTT, and MTL is so tough.

Pacific has Van, Ari and Edm.....

in all honesty though, id say both the Atlantic and Pacific divisions are top heavy in terms of competitiveness.
18 sept. 2018 à 14 h 24
Banni
Quoting: gabriiel40

in all honesty though, id say both the Atlantic and Pacific divisions are top heavy in terms of competitiveness.

The top teams in the Atlantic are significantly better than the top teams in the Pacific.

Tampa is better than all the teams in the Pacific, I'd put TO and Boston ahead of them as well. Florida is better than most of them and then who cares about the rest.

Vegas and San Jose are pretty good teams, (I am not sure Vegas will be as good as last year but I don't think they'll fall off a cliff either, San Jose has a very good defence but their forward depth is shaky at best. Any injuries up front and they'll have trouble scoring.)

LA and Anahiem are old clubs trying to hold on to past glory and its catching up in a hurry. I see one of those teams taking 3rd in the division and I think both wildcard spots will go to Central teams.

Calgary, Edmonton, Arizona, Vancouver are all weak teams. Arizona could surprise but I doubt they are ready to make a big jump.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
18 sept. 2018 à 14 h 24
Jah1722
Quoting: gabriiel40

AZ was the worst pacific team last year at 70 points. DET and OTT were in the 60s and they didn’t get Any better. You can make a case AZ did. But yes both are top heavy.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
18 sept. 2018 à 14 h 31
Jah1722
The top teams in the Atlantic are significantly better than the top teams in the Pacific.

Tampa is better than all the teams in the Pacific, I'd put TO and Boston ahead of them as well. Florida is better than most of them and then who cares about the rest.

Vegas and San Jose are pretty good teams, (I am not sure Vegas will be as good as last year but I don't think they'll fall off a cliff either, San Jose has a very good defence but their forward depth is shaky at best. Any injuries up front and they'll have trouble scoring.)

LA and Anahiem are old clubs trying to hold on to past glory and its catching up in a hurry. I see one of those teams taking 3rd in the division and I think both wildcard spots will go to Central teams.

Calgary, Edmonton, Arizona, Vancouver are all weak teams. Arizona could surprise but I doubt they are ready to make a big jump.

Not really. Vegas went to the SCF and TB didn’t. So no not “significantly better” than every pacific team.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
18 sept. 2018 à 14 h 50
Once a Kings Fan Too
Mentions "j'aime": 25,356
I don't see why the Kings make this trade. Nino and Tyler played exactly the same number of games over the past two years: 145. Nino had 89 points, Tyler had 81. They are the same age and if anything, Toffoli is a better defensive player. Toffoli plus Kehler would be dubious; to add all those extra pieces is just flat-out wrong.
18 sept. 2018 à 14 h 51
Banni
Not really. Vegas went to the SCF and TB didn’t. So no not “significantly better” than every pacific team.

Literally everything that could go right for Vegas, went right for Vegas last season. I am not sure that can happen two years in a row, but stranger things have happened. Tampa did lose to the eventual stanley cup champs, as did Vegas.

The playoffs are hard to predict because you never know how the matchups are going to play out. Big heavy teams can do well against other teams that are slower and play a cycle style but they can get absolutely ran out of the house by fast teams. (Exactly what happened to LA last playoffs, they couldn't at all handle Vegas's speed.)

As far as the regular season is concerned though, the Pacific is weak.
18 sept. 2018 à 14 h 52
Once a Kings Fan Too

Calgary and Arizona will both finish with more points than Detroit, Montreal and Ottawa.
18 sept. 2018 à 14 h 55
Once a Kings Fan Too
AZ was the worst pacific team last year at 70 points. DET and OTT were in the 60s and they didn’t get Any better. You can make a case AZ did. But yes both are top heavy.

Detroit loses Zetterberg and Ottawa loses Karlsson and you say "they didn't get any better"?!? Boy, I wish you'd been the guy looking at my report card when I was in school. I wouldn't be the pasty-faced, indoor guy I turned into.
18 sept. 2018 à 14 h 57
Once a Kings Fan Too

And while we're at it, can we start a campaign to stop people from trading any of LA's or Anaheim's defensemen? I've seen enough.
18 sept. 2018 à 14 h 58
Banni
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Calgary and Arizona will both finish with more points than Detroit, Montreal and Ottawa.

Maybe, but here is my point, at best 5 teams from a division can make the playoffs and at worst 3 teams can make it.

I think only 3 teams will make the playoffs from the Pacific.

I think 4 teams will make the playoffs from the Atlantic and I'd wager all 4 of those teams will be better than the teams in the Pacific.

If we are rating the teams in those divisions this is what I see.

Tampa
Toronto
Boston
Vegas
San Jose
Florida

The rest

I think LA, Anahiem and Calgary will battle it out for 3rd in the Division only to get crushed in the 1st round by whoever finishes second in the Pacific.

In the Atlantic, I wouldn't be surprised to see Tampa, Toronto and Boston battle the entire year for both the presidents trophy and tops in the eastern conference (never count out pittsburgh though).

Florida will finish with the higher of the 2 wild card spots.

In the Pacific, I see almost all the teams in the Central (Minus Chicago) being better than the 3rd placed team in the Pacific.
18 sept. 2018 à 15 h 46
Mentions "j'aime": 865
1. Atlantic - Tampa, Boston, Toronto
2. Central - Winnipeg, Nashville, St. Louis
3. Pacific - San Jose, Vegas, Calgary
4. Metro - Columbus, Washington
18 sept. 2018 à 20 h 42
Jah1722
Maybe, but here is my point, at best 5 teams from a division can make the playoffs and at worst 3 teams can make it.

I think only 3 teams will make the playoffs from the Pacific.

I think 4 teams will make the playoffs from the Atlantic and I'd wager all 4 of those teams will be better than the teams in the Pacific.

If we are rating the teams in those divisions this is what I see.

Tampa
Toronto
Boston
Vegas
San Jose
Florida

The rest

I think LA, Anahiem and Calgary will battle it out for 3rd in the Division only to get crushed in the 1st round by whoever finishes second in the Pacific.

In the Atlantic, I wouldn't be surprised to see Tampa, Toronto and Boston battle the entire year for both the presidents trophy and tops in the eastern conference (never count out pittsburgh though).

Florida will finish with the higher of the 2 wild card spots.

In the Pacific, I see almost all the teams in the Central (Minus Chicago) being better than the 3rd placed team in the Pacific.

I think you’re discounting SJ who’s the best team in the pacific. They were at the top of the league defensively and they get Thornton back plus add EK and have Kane all season. They’re closer to TB then your giving hem credit for.

In regard to the tougher division you can’t just ignore that 3 teams in the Atlantic are in the race for last where on paper there should only be one in the pacific. I guess you could say the top 3 in the Atlantic is better than the Pacific because you don’t know exactly who that 3rd team is but the next group is better in the pacific and deeper.

5 best teams: TB, SJ, BOS, VGK, TML
The next group tho: ANA, FL, LAK, CGY, BUF, EDM, AZ
Bottom feeders: VAN, MTL, DET, OTT
19 sept. 2018 à 9 h 28
Banni
I think you’re discounting SJ who’s the best team in the pacific. They were at the top of the league defensively and they get Thornton back plus add EK and have Kane all season. They’re closer to TB then your giving hem credit for.

In regard to the tougher division you can’t just ignore that 3 teams in the Atlantic are in the race for last where on paper there should only be one in the pacific. I guess you could say the top 3 in the Atlantic is better than the Pacific because you don’t know exactly who that 3rd team is but the next group is better in the pacific and deeper.

5 best teams: TB, SJ, BOS, VGK, TML
The next group tho: ANA, FL, LAK, CGY, BUF, EDM, AZ
Bottom feeders: VAN, MTL, DET, OTT

If you look at San Jose's forward core, including Thorton who isn't a top flight player anymore, they have 2 decent looking lines and then not much else. Burns and Karlsson are great defenceman but they won't have the best offensive options to pass to up front. I do think they will be the best team in the Pacific but I wouldn't put them on the same level as Nashville or the Jets in the west, I'd put them at about the same level as St Louis. Even Vegas I wouldn't discount, i doubt they'll have the same magic they had last year but they'll still be good. Its the rest of the division though that I see as quite weak. None of the remaining teams in the Pacific are at all scary. Anaheim may have one more year of being quite good but I don't think Getzlaf will be all world for much longer and Perry has fallen off a cliff. (Thats why giving big money to players leaving their prime is insanity, bridge deals suck)

LA is old and slow and they will continue to decline as their super high priced core deteriorates. Edmonton has McDavid, and an okay top 6 but nothing else. Calgary is the best at underperforming, Arizona could actually be a decent team, and Vancouver is going to be awful.

Its the weakest division in hockey.
19 sept. 2018 à 12 h 29
Jah1722
If you look at San Jose's forward core, including Thorton who isn't a top flight player anymore, they have 2 decent looking lines and then not much else. Burns and Karlsson are great defenceman but they won't have the best offensive options to pass to up front. I do think they will be the best team in the Pacific but I wouldn't put them on the same level as Nashville or the Jets in the west, I'd put them at about the same level as St Louis. Even Vegas I wouldn't discount, i doubt they'll have the same magic they had last year but they'll still be good. Its the rest of the division though that I see as quite weak. None of the remaining teams in the Pacific are at all scary. Anaheim may have one more year of being quite good but I don't think Getzlaf will be all world for much longer and Perry has fallen off a cliff. (Thats why giving big money to players leaving their prime is insanity, bridge deals suck)

LA is old and slow and they will continue to decline as their super high priced core deteriorates. Edmonton has McDavid, and an okay top 6 but nothing else. Calgary is the best at underperforming, Arizona could actually be a decent team, and Vancouver is going to be awful.

I get it. You don’t watch the West.
19 sept. 2018 à 12 h 35
Banni
I get it. You don’t watch the West.

I do, I just don't think that the Pacific is really that strong. Most of the teams are declining or they are spinning their wheels, I do think Vegas and San Jose are decent but not powerhouses. Of course LA or Anaheim can throw together some stretches of great hockey but their best days are behind them. Calgary just never seems to know what they are doing, Edmonton has the worst depth issues in the league (their 3rd and 4th lines are barely AHL calibre) Vancouver is not going to be good. Arizona could surprise but that's a stretch to think they'll be a playoff team.

The division just isn't strong.
19 sept. 2018 à 14 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 28

Do u even watch hockey bro

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage