Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2375 000 000 $48 042 499 $0 $607 500 $26 957 501 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 6
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
839 166 $839 166 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
650 000 $650 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
650 000 $650 000 $
C
UFA - 2
1 166 667 $1 166 667 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
650 000 $650 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 625 000 $4 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 4
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 1
748 333 $748 333 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
DG/DD
UFA - 3
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
700 000 $700 000 $
G
UFA - 1
650 000 $650 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 9
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 5
912 500 $912 500 $
C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
4 févr. 2018 à 15 h 13
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,838
Ducks have said they won’t move Steel.
4 févr. 2018 à 16 h 12
Mentions "j'aime": 462
Been suggested many times. Ducks say no on Steel. The value is pretty off IMO. Patches should get a similar return to what Ryan got.
4 févr. 2018 à 16 h 26
Rational Fan(atic)
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 70
Quoting: Gofnut999
Ducks have said they won’t move Steel.

Is it really something that someone in the organization has said or are Ducks fans trying to speak it into existence?
CaptainFlynnt a aimé ceci.
4 févr. 2018 à 21 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Habs
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 384
Quoting: Campa96
Is it really something that someone in the organization has said or are Ducks fans trying to speak it into existence?

I heard from a buddy who knows someone that said this exact trade is apparently in the works.

This is the exact type of return I would expect for a player like pacioretty. Just imagine a playmaker like getzlaf with a shooter like pacioretty.
4 févr. 2018 à 21 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Habs
Modifié 4 févr. 2018 à 21 h 36
Quoting: mytduxfan
Been suggested many times. Ducks say no on Steel. The value is pretty off IMO. Patches should get a similar return to what Ryan got.

Pacioretty doesn't get traded for less than this. Steel is a 20 yr old still playing junior, pacioretty is an Elite goal scorer.
4 févr. 2018 à 22 h 31
Molson beer is meh
Mentions "j'aime": 1,750
Quoting: CaptainFlynnt
Pacioretty doesn't get traded for less than this. Steel is a 20 yr old still playing junior, pacioretty is an Elite goal scorer.

I think this is the crossroad we are at. I honestly think that what we Habs fans are asking in return is a high price, but that it might actually be less than what Bergefail is really asking for for Patches.

But also, other fans are justified that they don’t want to give up their best prospects for what would realistically be 1 1/2 seasons and 2 playoff pushes of Pacioretty.

So this is precisely why Pacioretty hasn’t been traded yet, and probably won’t be unless someone is willing to give up their best prospects. And it makes sense, Patches is still signed next year. Bergefail is in no rush to settle on a lesser deal.
6 févr. 2018 à 17 h 19

Pointless remark. I mean, if you want to play it like that, has anyone in the ANA organisation even acknowledged interest in Patches? Or even stated that top prospects are available? The burden of proof is on you to prove that GMBM is even entertaining the idea of moving not 1, but 2 top prospects + a 1st (that is currently a lottery pick) for Patches, not on us to disprove it.

In defence of us “Duck fans”, the belief that “we” have that Steel isn’t available is founded on sound logic based on GMBM’s track-record (he’s never moved a top prospects for a player, let alone 2), we actually need Steel to replace Getzlaf eventually i.e. he’s not an expendable asset, we have other issues to address (namely Bieksa), and the fact that we’re not in a playoff position to even exploit the addition of Patches. Sorry to bring your fantasy crashing down, but this is the reality of the situation.

I heard from a buddy who knows someone that said this exact trade is apparently in the works.

This is the exact type of return I would expect for a player like pacioretty. Just imagine a playmaker like getzlaf with a shooter like pacioretty.

“A buddy who knows someone” = not a legitimate source. The use of the word “apparently” = an assertion based on little/no evidence.

Fine, you keep him. Steel isn’t available and we are not even in a playoff spot to need him.

Quoting: Blazingbat11
I think this is the crossroad we are at. I honestly think that what we Habs fans are asking in return is a high price, but that it might actually be less than what Bergefail is really asking for for Patches.

But also, other fans are justified that they don’t want to give up their best prospects for what would realistically be 1 1/2 seasons and 2 playoff pushes of Pacioretty.

So this is precisely why Pacioretty hasn’t been traded yet, and probably won’t be unless someone is willing to give up their best prospects. And it makes sense, Patches is still signed next year. Bergefail is in no rush to settle on a lesser deal.

You, my friend, get it. If this is the price of Patches, I have a hard time seeing Patches moved. Personally, I don’t think MTL is that committed to the rebuild (probably more of a retool). If I have misjudged that and they are, then Patches will he moved at the TDL, but for either a similar package not containing a top C prospect or just a lesser package.
6 févr. 2018 à 19 h 12
Rational Fan(atic)
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 70
Pointless remark. I mean, if you want to play it like that, has anyone in the ANA organisation even acknowledged interest in Patches? Or even stated that top prospects are available? The burden of proof is on you to prove that GMBM is even entertaining the idea of moving not 1, but 2 top prospects + a 1st (that is currently a lottery pick) for Patches, not on us to disprove it.

In defence of us “Duck fans”, the belief that “we” have that Steel isn’t available is founded on sound logic based on GMBM’s track-record (he’s never moved a top prospects for a player, let alone 2), we actually need Steel to replace Getzlaf eventually i.e. he’s not an expendable asset, we have other issues to address (namely Bieksa), and the fact that we’re not in a playoff position to even exploit the addition of Patches. Sorry to bring your fantasy crashing down, but this is the reality of the situation.

The difference is that any kind of trade on this board is a proposal, a "what if" scenario (What would a Pacioretty-to-Anaheim trade look like? What would be a fair return according to me?), while Ducks fans make claims and treat them like God's truth without having anything but past experience to back it up.
7 févr. 2018 à 5 h 9
The difference is that any kind of trade on this board is a proposal, a "what if" scenario (What would a Pacioretty-to-Anaheim trade look like? What would be a fair return according to me?), while Ducks fans make claims and treat them like God's truth without having anything but past experience to back it up.

Yeah, “what would be fair according to YOU”. We don’t have to agree that it’s fair. Moreover, what is fair and what isn’t fair is based not only on the value of the players involved in the deal, but also team needs. We reject this proposal because it doesn’t meet our team needs (we need Steel more than Patches). We don’t really care if it meets yours.

The reason why the claims of Duck fans come across as “god’s truthes” is because they are based on such solid logic that they might as well be. For example, if I made a proposal to you of Gibson for your 2018 1st, I’m pretty sure you, along with every other MTL fan, would say “no, never going happen”. “Why are you speaking like it’s god’s truth?”... errrr, because MTL doesn’t need a GT and their pick is going to be very high. It’s a deal that just will never happen... well, it might, but the likelihood is so low that you’d be accurate in saying “never gonna happen”. The same applies to the proposal above (I’ve listed the reasoning as to why above).
7 févr. 2018 à 23 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Habs

“A buddy who knows someone” = not a legitimate source. The use of the word “apparently” = an assertion based on little/no evidence.

Fine, you keep him. Steel isn’t available and we are not even in a playoff spot to need him.

You, my friend, get it. If this is the price of Patches, I have a hard time seeing Patches moved. Personally, I don’t think MTL is that committed to the rebuild (probably more of a retool). If I have misjudged that and they are, then Patches will he moved at the TDL, but for either a similar package not containing a top C prospect or just a lesser package.

It's probably a big factor in the trade.. Anaheim sucks right now lost to the habs 5-2. It doesn't make sense for Anaheim to make this trade unless they turn things around.
8 févr. 2018 à 3 h 31
It's probably a big factor in the trade.. Anaheim sucks right now lost to the habs 5-2. It doesn't make sense for Anaheim to make this trade unless they turn things around.

Exactly, if we can’t even beat a bottom-feeder team like MTL, we’ve got no business going out and buying at the TDL. Keep Steel, keep the 1st, and hope we make it.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage