Transactions
VGK
  1. Grubauer, Philipp
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2018 (TOR)
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2019 (WSH)
WSH
  1. McElhinney, Curtis
Détails additionnels:
this trade could be whatever for a backup goalie only reason i went after mcelhinney is because toronto just got pickard and hes cheap
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de WSH
Logo de FLA
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2375 000 000 $63 161 773 $4 978 $582 500 $11 838 227 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
9 538 462 $9 538 462 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
C
UFA - 8
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 8
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
6 700 000 $6 700 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AG
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
650 000 $650 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
660 000 $660 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
625 000 $625 000 $
C
UFA - 1
650 000 $650 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
3 966 667 $3 966 667 $
DD
UFA - 1
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 275 000 $1 275 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
650 000 $650 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
2 225 000 $2 225 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
703 333 $703 333 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
DD
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
G
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
23 oct. 2017 à 12 h 4
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,770
Question for Caps fans:

Right now would you do Alzner + 5th 2018 for Orpik + 1st 2018?
Kingtrader a aimé ceci.
23 oct. 2017 à 12 h 16
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 33
Quoting: F50marco
Question for Caps fans:

Question for Caps fans:

Yeah i think Alzner was a better fit with the Caps ...

23 oct. 2017 à 12 h 26
Quoting: Kingtrader
Question for Caps fans:

Question for Caps fans:

Yeah i think Alzner was a better fit with the Caps ...

So that means yes?
23 oct. 2017 à 12 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 13
Quoting: Kingtrader

So that means yes?

yea i would for sure
23 oct. 2017 à 12 h 55
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387
Question for Caps fans:

Absolutely not. If we were going to shed Orpik, we would have done it before we had to trade MOJO. Also don't want to move a first round pick again. If we are truly going to rebuild on the fly, we need to keep our first round picks. Orpik hasn't been as bad as usual so far, so I'm certainly not giving a first to get rid of him. Alzner wasn't very good for us last year, so why would we move a valuable asset to get him back?
23 oct. 2017 à 13 h 33
Quoting: krakowitz
Question for Caps fans:

Absolutely not. If we were going to shed Orpik, we would have done it before we had to trade MOJO. Also don't want to move a first round pick again. If we are truly going to rebuild on the fly, we need to keep our first round picks. Orpik hasn't been as bad as usual so far, so I'm certainly not giving a first to get rid of him. Alzner wasn't very good for us last year, so why would we move a valuable asset to get him back?

Whether WSH wants to believe it or not , they are in a cup window now and its fading as Backstrom and Ovechkin age. If you don't make the move that's fine, it may a be a bit too much i agree. Just wanted to see what people thought about it. With that said, Alzner is under 30 and used to playing WSH's system and would fit right in easily. Looking at anything he didn't do last year and whatever Orpik is doing this year is short sighted. At any time Orpik could do a full 180 and be terrible again. Than having a 5.5M anchor on the blue line is only killing any chances WSH has at competing.

Maybe the 1st is too soon? What if it was 2019's instead? Maybe in addition to the trade, Habs could retain a bit on Alzner's contract too? (Not too much though) Maybe throw in a decent prospect like DeLaRose also? Or an NHL ready dman like Davidson/Morrow as added cushion until your injured players come back?

Not only does WSH gain cap space to be able to resign important players like Carlson, they add a familiar face that was a strong part of the club for many years. Alzner may not be worth a 1st straight up, I agree but taking Orpiks contract off your hands and throwing in a compensatory pick is a decent way of minimizing the overall negative impact Orpik has had on WSH. That 1st will more than likely not be impacting the team within the next 3-4 years anyway. By that time, Backstrom will be 34 and Ovechkin will be 36 anyway. As unlucky as WSH has been these past 10 years, they have to go all in with what they got. If they can't win OV, Backstrom, Oshie, Holtby, Orlov, Carlson, Kuzy etc right now, what chances do they have with all those guys in the twilight of their careers and only a few late 1st round picks to replace them anyway?
23 oct. 2017 à 14 h 39
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 27

Whether WSH wants to believe it or not , they are in a cup window now and its fading as Backstrom and Ovechkin age. If you don't make the move that's fine, it may a be a bit too much i agree. Just wanted to see what people thought about it. With that said, Alzner is under 30 and used to playing WSH's system and would fit right in easily. Looking at anything he didn't do last year and whatever Orpik is doing this year is short sighted. At any time Orpik could do a full 180 and be terrible again. Than having a 5.5M anchor on the blue line is only killing any chances WSH has at competing.

Maybe the 1st is too soon? What if it was 2019's instead? Maybe in addition to the trade, Habs could retain a bit on Alzner's contract too? (Not too much though) Maybe throw in a decent prospect like DeLaRose also? Or an NHL ready dman like Davidson/Morrow as added cushion until your injured players come back?

Not only does WSH gain cap space to be able to resign important players like Carlson, they add a familiar face that was a strong part of the club for many years. Alzner may not be worth a 1st straight up, I agree but taking Orpiks contract off your hands and throwing in a compensatory pick is a decent way of minimizing the overall negative impact Orpik has had on WSH. That 1st will more than likely not be impacting the team within the next 3-4 years anyway. By that time, Backstrom will be 34 and Ovechkin will be 36 anyway. As unlucky as WSH has been these past 10 years, they have to go all in with what they got. If they can't win OV, Backstrom, Oshie, Holtby, Orlov, Carlson, Kuzy etc right now, what chances do they have with all those guys in the twilight of their careers and only a few late 1st round picks to replace them anyway?

I wouldn’t take that deal as a Caps fan. That 1st pick in 2018 might be top 15 if they continue like this. And if they miss the playoffs they HAVE to rebuild on the fly. Alzner is slowing down and I’m glad Caps didn’t re-sign him, even though I’ve always liked him. Orpik has 1 more year after this one and can be bought out if they need capspace. The window to move him was this off season, might as well roll with him this year.
23 oct. 2017 à 15 h 19
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387

All of those internal benefits are nice, but at the end of the day, it doesn't really help us in the short or long term. I wouldn't trade any of my high picks right now, that'd be a deal breaker for me. No firsts or seconds, maybe not even a third.
23 oct. 2017 à 16 h 20

All of those internal benefits are nice, but at the end of the day, it doesn't really help us in the short or long term. I wouldn't trade any of my high picks right now, that'd be a deal breaker for me. No firsts or seconds, maybe not even a third.

Fair enough. Maybe I haven't been watching enough but it seems the Caps may not even make the playoffs this year according to you guys? Its been a rough patch but I think they are playoff bound easily. Having the injury woes they have early and no replacements is hurting them it appears.

Anyhoo it was worth a shot.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage