FINAL pre-season predictions!

5 oct. 2017 à 12 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
Quoting: Mr_cap
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

then who misses? NYR NYI and CAR? I can't see the Rangers missing, and i'm not saying this cause i'm a Rangers fan, i'm saying it because they still have the king in net, and have been making it a lot recently ... i can't see them missing it in 2018.

NYR misses. Ppl overrate them just because the got King in net. They arent that good. NYI misses as well.

Quoting: krakowitz

I like the boldness in your predictions Cap, but where's the defense going to be for NJD? Also relying on a lot to go right for Philly to get in this year

Thank you Krakowitz! They still got Severson. Moore and Merrill can play fill in. Greene is still a decent dman that can keep his own. Schnieds I think will dominate this year. Same with Hall (you know hes pissed off rn). They got Hischier, Zacha, Henrique, Palmieri. Zajac is coming back soon I believe. As for Philly, Giroux will bounce back this year. Too competitive to not too. Vorachek will feed from that. Simmonds is still dominate. Patrick, Couts, etc. Provorov is only gonna get better. Ghost should be good for 40-50 points. Elliott should play pretty well.

How are they 'not that good'? They have a really deep forward group and as much as the defence is kinda questionable, i believe that it could be pretty good ... Staal and Smith are kinda questionable, as well as Holden, but i have a feeling one of those guys is gonna take that 4th spot after McDonagh, Shattenkirk and Skjei (who i believe is ready to take the next step).
5 oct. 2017 à 12 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Black Lives Matter
Alright, i went 2-2 for last night's games.
5 oct. 2017 à 13 h 14
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387

NYR misses. Ppl overrate them just because the got King in net. They arent that good. NYI misses as well.

Thank you Krakowitz! They still got Severson. Moore and Merrill can play fill in. Greene is still a decent dman that can keep his own. Schnieds I think will dominate this year. Same with Hall (you know hes pissed off rn). They got Hischier, Zacha, Henrique, Palmieri. Zajac is coming back soon I believe. As for Philly, Giroux will bounce back this year. Too competitive to not too. Vorachek will feed from that. Simmonds is still dominate. Patrick, Couts, etc. Provorov is only gonna get better. Ghost should be good for 40-50 points. Elliott should play pretty well.

How are they 'not that good'? They have a really deep forward group and as much as the defence is kinda questionable, i believe that it could be pretty good ... Staal and Smith are kinda questionable, as well as Holden, but i have a feeling one of those guys is gonna take that 4th spot after McDonagh, Shattenkirk and Skjei (who i believe is ready to take the next step).

So one of your top four defenseman is "questionable" as well as the entire third pairing?
Mr_cap a aimé ceci.
5 oct. 2017 à 18 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Black Lives Matter

So one of your top four defenseman is "questionable" as well as the entire third pairing?

Chances are, one of Staal, Holden and Smith will play like a top 4 D.
5 oct. 2017 à 18 h 48
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387

Is there any evidence behind this, or just saying that the "chances are" one of them plays that way? You need evidence, not just saying stuff because you're biased
Mr_cap a aimé ceci.
5 oct. 2017 à 23 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Black Lives Matter

Is there any evidence behind this, or just saying that the "chances are" one of them plays that way? You need evidence, not just saying stuff because you're biased

Smith played good for a while, he just had a bad playoff. Holden is coming off a great year, maybe he'll do that again. Staal's been a good d-man for a while, he could definitely take that role.
5 oct. 2017 à 23 h 42
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 473

Smith played good for a while, he just had a bad playoff. Holden is coming off a great year, maybe he'll do that again. Staal's been a good d-man for a while, he could definitely take that role.

I thought he had a pretty good playoffs.
nobody a aimé ceci.
5 oct. 2017 à 23 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Pasta88Sauce

then who says he can't play a good season this year?
5 oct. 2017 à 23 h 48
Mentions "j'aime": 473

I never said he couldnt?
5 oct. 2017 à 23 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Black Lives Matter

I never said he couldnt?

never mind i was getting mixed up, krakowitz did.
5 oct. 2017 à 23 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Black Lives Matter
yay!! Penguins lose 10-1!!!!
6 oct. 2017 à 10 h 46
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 208

And the rangers lost to Colorado.... Go take your L and enjoy that hockey is back and you don't have to make crazy predictions on the season.

Thank you!
6 oct. 2017 à 11 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: awatt

And the rangers lost to Colorado.... Go take your L and enjoy that hockey is back and you don't have to make crazy predictions on the season.

Thank you!

the surprise is: Colorado won a game, lol. squinty smile
6 oct. 2017 à 12 h 39
Mentions "j'aime": 163

You are a little excited with the "Bias". They are just opinions, and we have our reasons for ours. Just because they don't align with yours doesn't make you The King. Settle a bit.......
13 oct. 2017 à 12 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Black Lives Matter
Wow, Vegas is off to a good start ... i doubt they make the playoffs but a) i'm curious to hear others' opinions and b) they might come closer than we think.
13 oct. 2017 à 13 h 6
NBABound
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,392
Wow, Vegas is off to a good start ... i doubt they make the playoffs but a) i'm curious to hear others' opinions and b) they might come closer than we think.

Hows the president trophy winners lookin? Aka SJS
13 oct. 2017 à 13 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Black Lives Matter

not great so far but it's early in the season ...
13 oct. 2017 à 13 h 9
NBABound

Its called sarcasm. Im kidding. They are awful. Wtf were you talking about?
nobody et DoctorBreakfast a aimé ceci.
13 oct. 2017 à 18 h 21
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 128

Vegas has played Dallas and Arizona twice. Dallas has struggled pretty heavily to start the season too.

I'll wait to they play a stretch of actual contenders and see how they perform then. But I think this heavily indicates that Vegas isn't going to finish last in the league.
13 oct. 2017 à 18 h 38
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,052
Quoting: mtdavis311

Vegas has played Dallas and Arizona twice. Dallas has struggled pretty heavily to start the season too.

I'll wait to they play a stretch of actual contenders and see how they perform then. But I think this heavily indicates that Vegas isn't going to finish last in the league.

Good. Vancouver needs Dahlin, so we have a chance at losing a Cup Final in Game 7 and having a riot again, hip hip hurray
13 oct. 2017 à 21 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Black Lives Matter

i know
13 oct. 2017 à 21 h 13
NBABound

i know

???
13 oct. 2017 à 21 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DavidBooth7
Quoting: mtdavis311

Good. Vancouver needs Dahlin, so we have a chance at losing a Cup Final in Game 7 and having a riot again, hip hip hurray

you a Canucks fan?
13 oct. 2017 à 21 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Black Lives Matter

???

i knew you were kidding.

Edit: I meant i think it's too early to say that i'm wrong about them winning the presidents' trophy.
13 oct. 2017 à 21 h 14
NBABound

???

i knew you were kidding.

? ? ?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question: