SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Out of all players in the NHL, which player would improve Mcdavids stats the most

31 août 2017 à 8 h 50
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,521
Quoting: phillyjabroni
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

Ovi isn't that slow, and McDavid can score goals too anyway.

He is slower compared to guys who would be better fits with McDavid.

I picked Laine because he's basically a younger Ovie.
31 août 2017 à 11 h 30
Below Market Value
Rejoint: nov. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 1,325
Like others have said, preferably a guy that is a natural goal scorer and a guy that is good defensively and can go in the corners to get the puck out of the dirty areas.

For the goal scorer, you'd need someone that can keep up with McDavid's speed. First player I think of is Nikita Kucherov. Other guys include Tyler Seguin (technically a C, but has played RW in the past), David Pastrnak, and Johnny Gaudreau.

For the defensive/possession guy there's Brad Marchand, Brandon Saad, Michael Frolik, and Mark Stone.

I'd rank the line in this order:

Marchand-McDavid-Kucherov
Saad-McDavid-Pastrnak
Gaudreau-McDavid-Frolik
Stone-McDavid-Seguin (lower because Stone is on his off-side and is a bit slower, and Seguin is a natural C)
31 août 2017 à 11 h 48
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 163
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast
Like others have said, preferably a guy that is a natural goal scorer and a guy that is good defensively and can go in the corners to get the puck out of the dirty areas.

For the goal scorer, you'd need someone that can keep up with McDavid's speed. First player I think of is Nikita Kucherov. Other guys include Tyler Seguin (technically a C, but has played RW in the past), David Pastrnak, and Johnny Gaudreau.

For the defensive/possession guy there's Brad Marchand, Brandon Saad, Michael Frolik, and Mark Stone.

I'd rank the line in this order:

Marchand-McDavid-Kucherov
Saad-McDavid-Pastrnak
Gaudreau-McDavid-Frolik
Stone-McDavid-Seguin (lower because Stone is on his off-side and is a bit slower, and Seguin is a natural C)

Marchand/McDavid/Pasta would be a crazy good line. Too bad Pasta isn't Canadian!!!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage