Forums/Armchair-GM

Kevin Weekes says Tanev 5M AAV

Créé par: MondayLettuce
Équipe: 2024-25 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 1 juill. 2024
Publié: 1 juill. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Treliving is a **** and should go to hell. Why the hell are we literally running it back. We do not deserve this as fans. OUR DEFENSE IS WAY WORSE AND OUR FORWARDS SUCK. WE HAVE 3 MILLION LEFT TO SIGN WHAT? IT DOESNT MATTER 3M AINT GETTING YOU ****. WE ARE COOKED BOYS. NEXT YEAR IS OUR YEAR!!
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
1950 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
45 000 000 $
33 000 000 $
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de FLA
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2388 000 000 $86 591 001 $0 $0 $1 408 999 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
13 250 000 $13 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
11 500 000 $11 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 8
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
904 667 $904 667 $
AG, C
RFA - 3
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
950 000 $950 000 $
AG, C
RFA
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
816 667 $816 667 $
C, AG
RFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
766 667 $766 667 $
G
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
875 000 $875 000 $
DG
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
lun. à 0 h 46
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 165
I just saw the Tanev at 5, if he’s at 5 then fire treliving asap, that is absolute bull****? People were thinking in and around 3m x 7y
lun. à 0 h 48
SkateOrDie
Rejoint: févr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 688
For TOR sake I really hope that contract ain't it. 4 years.... he's already in decline. Wheels off completely in 2.

Quoting: Mikael_Smith
I just saw the Tanev at 5, if he’s at 5 then fire treliving asap, that is absolute bull****? People were thinking in and around 3m x 7y

you were going to give a guy who's about to be 35 a 7 year deal.....F man, that makes this deal look like a steal!
lun. à 0 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Lettuce
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 14
Quoting: Mikael_Smith

Yeah its absolutely ridiculous. Fire Tre i cant believe it. He let a heart and soul guy WHO WANTED TO STAY in toronto (bertuzzi) leave for.. liljegren?? a guy who gets thrown around every playoffs? teams literally target liljegren in the playoffs. Dump the puck on his side every time. He gets thrown around. I am sick to my stomach. Tanev for 5M.. a giuy whos 34 and has a long history of injury problems. Meanwhile vegas is trading 2 thirds for a solid league min STARTING goalie??? Tampa playing literal ****ing gm mode video game style, trading sergachev for futures, and a third to sign guenztel? Let me put it like this for you. Leafs had 19M in cap space this off season. Pretty decent!! They spent ALMOST HALF of it (8M) on timothy actual lilje**** and chris tanev. We are also keeping marner and kampf. My god how did we get worse?? The only good thing theyve done is domi for 3.75M and thats CAUSE DOMI IS AWESOME AND WANTED TO TAKE A DISCOUNT AND STAY. NOT CAUSE OF TRELIVING HE GETS NO CREDIT. My goodness he is going to ruin this team i cannot believe it.
Mikael_Smith a aimé ceci.
lun. à 0 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Lettuce
Quoting: LuckyMoneyPuck
For TOR sake I really hope that contract ain't it. 4 years.... he's already in decline. Wheels off completely in 2.

you were going to give a guy who's about to be 35 a 7 year deal.....F man, that makes this deal look like a steal!

Honestly mind boggling and insane this is going on. Fire tre. Actually fire shannahan what the hell. this is all his fault. Why would the leafs hire a guy who *checks notes* ****ed his teammates wife while in the NHL, and then proceeds to marry her (no joke look it up). We were doomed from the get go.
lun. à 1 h 12
God bless everyone
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,317
Quoting: MondayLettuce
Yeah its absolutely ridiculous. Fire Tre i cant believe it. He let a heart and soul guy WHO WANTED TO STAY in toronto (bertuzzi) leave for.. liljegren?? a guy who gets thrown around every playoffs? teams literally target liljegren in the playoffs. Dump the puck on his side every time. He gets thrown around. I am sick to my stomach. Tanev for 5M.. a giuy whos 34 and has a long history of injury problems. Meanwhile vegas is trading 2 thirds for a solid league min STARTING goalie??? Tampa playing literal ****ing gm mode video game style, trading sergachev for futures, and a third to sign guenztel? Let me put it like this for you. Leafs had 19M in cap space this off season. Pretty decent!! They spent ALMOST HALF of it (8M) on timothy actual lilje**** and chris tanev. We are also keeping marner and kampf. My god how did we get worse?? The only good thing theyve done is domi for 3.75M and thats CAUSE DOMI IS AWESOME AND WANTED TO TAKE A DISCOUNT AND STAY. NOT CAUSE OF TRELIVING HE GETS NO CREDIT. My goodness he is going to ruin this team i cannot believe it.

Holy crap man calm down. What evidence do we have Bert wanted to stay? Yes there were reports but everyone says that. He probably has no intention of taking a pay cut to stick around.

And yah I wanted Marner traded too, but if he isn’t gonna waive what can you do? The ball is in his court and he wants to stay. Best case he walks in UFA next year.

Also what did you want to do with Lili? Leave him unqualified and walk him for nothing? And 5 mil could be ok for Tanev depending on the term. If it’s any longer than 3-4 years that’s really a bad sign, but if it’s like 5x3 I’ll take that
mar. à 3 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Lettuce
Quoting: Saskleaf
Holy crap man calm down. What evidence do we have Bert wanted to stay? Yes there were reports but everyone says that. He probably has no intention of taking a pay cut to stick around.

And yah I wanted Marner traded too, but if he isn’t gonna waive what can you do? The ball is in his court and he wants to stay. Best case he walks in UFA next year.

Also what did you want to do with Lili? Leave him unqualified and walk him for nothing? And 5 mil could be ok for Tanev depending on the term. If it’s any longer than 3-4 years that’s really a bad sign, but if it’s like 5x3 I’ll take that

Bertuzzi indeed wanted to stay there were multiple reports saying "he wants to stay but understands they need to address other areas" all from reputable sources. Also the Tanev contract is horrible unless they plan on robidas islanding him which i dont think they can. OEL is a third pairing guy we signed for 4 years but whatever, maybe thats just the market. Furthermore if Marner doesnt do well in the playoffs this year its goodbye i would honestly let him walk in FA. He had one great playoffs and that was when they went to the second round. This year the dude had 3 points. Bertuzzi had more than him. Lyubushkin had the same amount as him. LYUBUSHKIN.. and boosh was also like a +5 playing first pairing matchups. For me marner has never had a clutch moment or take over game (aside from the one series against tampa). Culture change needs to happen forget the stupid corsi stats. Why can edmontons core 5 get it done and drag codi ceci and darnell nurse (who was a -20) to the finals, yet we made it past the first round ONCE. They have a good culture and the leafs dont. Sam reinhart signing for under 9 mil and we are gonna give marner 12+? **** it let him go, go sign konecny, chychrun, and someone else for that money next season. And liljegren my goodness, yes id let the guy walk man. I really hope he makes me eat my words, but i watch him play in the playoffs and it makes me want to rip my skin off the guy is so nervous with the puck hence why he is scratched almost every playoffs. I would let him walk if it meant keeping bertuzzi especially.
mar. à 9 h 27
God bless everyone
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,317
Quoting: MondayLettuce
Bertuzzi indeed wanted to stay there were multiple reports saying "he wants to stay but understands they need to address other areas" all from reputable sources. Also the Tanev contract is horrible unless they plan on robidas islanding him which i dont think they can. OEL is a third pairing guy we signed for 4 years but whatever, maybe thats just the market. Furthermore if Marner doesnt do well in the playoffs this year its goodbye i would honestly let him walk in FA. He had one great playoffs and that was when they went to the second round. This year the dude had 3 points. Bertuzzi had more than him. Lyubushkin had the same amount as him. LYUBUSHKIN.. and boosh was also like a +5 playing first pairing matchups. For me marner has never had a clutch moment or take over game (aside from the one series against tampa). Culture change needs to happen forget the stupid corsi stats. Why can edmontons core 5 get it done and drag codi ceci and darnell nurse (who was a -20) to the finals, yet we made it past the first round ONCE. They have a good culture and the leafs dont. Sam reinhart signing for under 9 mil and we are gonna give marner 12+? **** it let him go, go sign konecny, chychrun, and someone else for that money next season. And liljegren my goodness, yes id let the guy walk man. I really hope he makes me eat my words, but i watch him play in the playoffs and it makes me want to rip my skin off the guy is so nervous with the puck hence why he is scratched almost every playoffs. I would let him walk if it meant keeping bertuzzi especially.

First of all I am agreeing with you on Marner lol

Bertuzzi I’m going to take that with a grain of salt since that’s just reports

I agree with you on the Tanev contract, except for one part: they are absolutely going to send him to Robidas island. 100%. He’s been injury prone his whole career, there’s like a 1% chance he plays out that contract.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage