UFAANSCAP HIT
11 000 000 $
35 500 000 $
54 700 000 $
Transactions
VAN
  1. Marner, Mitchell
Détails additionnels:
Marner is better but his contract is worse. Both a yr away from UFA. The trade opens up space for Toronto to sign someone whilst getting a top of lineup winger back.
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de CHI
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2188 000 000 $87 962 167 $0 $0 $37 833 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
11 600 000 $11 600 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 8
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 6
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
4 950 000 $4 950 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
C
RFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 8
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
4 700 000 $4 700 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 6
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
ven. à 17 h 44
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 35
Scary top 6
ven. à 18 h 23
Banni
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,500
A real shame that cap friendly is going away but I won’t miss Canuckle heads. Just pure nonsense 🤣
ven. à 18 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Big Shoots
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,126
Quoting: MitchJr
A real shame that cap friendly is going away but I won’t miss Canuckle heads. Just pure nonsense 🤣

Haha explain
ven. à 20 h 7
Banni
Quoting: BigShoots
Haha explain

Come on bud. One player has been two time first team nhl all star, selke finalist that averaged 0.31 goals & 1.27 points per fans over last 3 seasons. Boeser averaged 0.33 & 0.77.
Marner >> Boeser & it’s not even close . To propose one for one is just outlandish & ignorant.
Of course he is paid more 🤦🏻 - that’s how pro sports works.
I would never make the trade but equal trade value for Marner imo would be Boeser + 1st + Silovs.
sam. à 13 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Big Shoots
Come on bud. One player has been two time first team nhl all star, selke finalist that averaged 0.31 goals & 1.27 points per fans over last 3 seasons. Boeser averaged 0.33 & 0.77.
Marner >> Boeser & it’s not even close . To propose one for one is just outlandish & ignorant.
Of course he is paid more 🤦🏻 - that’s how pro sports works.
I would never make the trade but equal trade value for Marner imo would be Boeser + 1st + Silovs.

I think you'd be pretty disappointed if a Marner trade does happen. And it's probably why one won't happen. His value in a trade given his contract situation and disappearing act in the playoffs isn't going to be as high as you might expect.

If you traded Marner for Boeser and then signed a top 4 dman that's what cap space can do for you.
sam. à 13 h 57
Banni
I think you'd be pretty disappointed if a Marner trade does happen. And it's probably why one won't happen. His value in a trade given his contract situation and disappearing act in the playoffs isn't going to be as high as you might expect.

If you traded Marner for Boeser and then signed a top 4 dman that's what cap space can do for you.

Keep spouting off tired, lazy and inaccurate talking points bud. Mitch has better playoff stats than anyone on your 🗑️ team.
He’s not being traded b/c not many teams have cap space, Leafs don’t have to move him so they won’t accept garbage offers like yours and he has a full NMC.
sam. à 15 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Big Shoots
Keep spouting off tired, lazy and inaccurate talking points bud. Mitch has better playoff stats than anyone on your 🗑️ team.
He’s not being traded b/c not many teams have cap space, Leafs don’t have to move him so they won’t accept garbage offers like yours and he has a full NMC.

I know as a Toronto guy you are going to try and view your player in the best possible light and most fans of other teams will view him in the worst possible so you end up getting defensive about who he is. I am not all negative on the guy by any means but it's a lie to say his playoff performances haven't been concerning and counting stats while not terrible, aren't great either but most importantly don't tell the whole story.

That gives you an idea of what his value is on the trade market if you think all the offers are garbage.
sam. à 15 h 30
Banni
I know as a Toronto guy you are going to try and view your player in the best possible light and most fans of other teams will view him in the worst possible so you end up getting defensive about who he is. I am not all negative on the guy by any means but it's a lie to say his playoff performances haven't been concerning and counting stats while not terrible, aren't great either but most importantly don't tell the whole story.

That gives you an idea of what his value is on the trade market if you think all the offers are garbage.

Your logic escapes me 🤨; stats don’t matter but your opinion does?
And just to be clear cap friendly does not represent what actual GMs in the nhl think - you know that, right?
I don’t particularly care what a bunch oh homer hacks on this site think. Some of the dumbest hockey takes I have ever seen have been on this site ; present company included.
Marner’s value in the real world is unquestionable- he’s a top 5 winger, top 20-25 player in the league in his prime, and elite at both ends.
sam. à 16 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Big Shoots
Your logic escapes me 🤨; stats don’t matter but your opinion does?
And just to be clear cap friendly does not represent what actual GMs in the nhl think - you know that, right?
I don’t particularly care what a bunch oh homer hacks on this site think. Some of the dumbest hockey takes I have ever seen have been on this site ; present company included.
Marner’s value in the real world is unquestionable- he’s a top 5 winger, top 20-25 player in the league in his prime, and elite at both ends.

If you think just listing counting stats is a great representation of value then Ill just show you Boeser's 40 goals this yr compared to Marner's 26. In reality there is a lot more to consider when determining a player's value. One of the most important, and often overlooked on this site is the players cap hit. In this case Marner is an excellent player but he's a little overpaid. Dom's model will back up my assessment on that as well. Think of John Tavares, he's not a bad player but he happens to make way too much money so his trade value is probably basically nothing. Even though he's a good player.

And then when you think of what for instance someone like Zadorov did in the playoffs to enhance his value, Marner has kinda has done the opposite. Not at all saying it's doom and gloom and he's a total bum, there is a lot of room for nuance here but even most homer Toronto fans have a pretty healthy dose of concern surrounding Marner the player and the personality. He has bit of diva in him.

Marner's value in the real world is unquestionable? What is that value in a trade then? Cause if you think it's Boeser ++ type of thing I think Toronto would have already done that.

Marner in Dom's model is a +13 offense, +2 defense surplus value of contract -1.3 mil. Boeser is +10 offense, +2 defense, contract surplus value 2.1 mil. There is some data for you to chew on.
sam. à 18 h 31
Banni
If you think just listing counting stats is a great representation of value then Ill just show you Boeser's 40 goals this yr compared to Marner's 26. In reality there is a lot more to consider when determining a player's value. One of the most important, and often overlooked on this site is the players cap hit. In this case Marner is an excellent player but he's a little overpaid. Dom's model will back up my assessment on that as well. Think of John Tavares, he's not a bad player but he happens to make way too much money so his trade value is probably basically nothing. Even though he's a good player.

And then when you think of what for instance someone like Zadorov did in the playoffs to enhance his value, Marner has kinda has done the opposite. Not at all saying it's doom and gloom and he's a total bum, there is a lot of room for nuance here but even most homer Toronto fans have a pretty healthy dose of concern surrounding Marner the player and the personality. He has bit of diva in him.

Marner's value in the real world is unquestionable? What is that value in a trade then? Cause if you think it's Boeser ++ type of thing I think Toronto would have already done that.

Marner in Dom's model is a +13 offense, +2 defense surplus value of contract -1.3 mil. Boeser is +10 offense, +2 defense, contract surplus value 2.1 mil. There is some data for you to chew on.

Why not look at Don’s model over past 3 years; lots of players can have a fluky good year but hard to do so over 3 years. Sure you’ll find the gap between the two will be even larger.
Spare me innuendo about Marner’s attitude; none of us are in the room. I’m a Leafs fan and I have zero concern. The fact is the whole team underperforms in the playoffs , Matthews, Nylander, Tavares, Reilly, etc - unfair to pin it on one guy when team scores 12 goals in 7 games and goes 1/21 on PP.
Marner’s value is >> Boeser’s; SUCK on that you dumba$$
sam. à 18 h 38
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 63
Treliving to Shannahan: Lets trade an all star player who averages 100 pts every year for a guy who had one good season over 55 pts.
Shannahan to Treliving: Did you fall and hit your head? I thought we got rid of Dubas..
Treliving to Shannahan : But he doesnt do good in the playoffs.
S to T: But Hes averaging the most points per playoff game out of everyone on our team....
"By the Way Youre Fired"
sam. à 18 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Big Shoots
Why not look at Don’s model over past 3 years; lots of players can have a fluky good year but hard to do so over 3 years. Sure you’ll find the gap between the two will be even larger.
Spare me innuendo about Marner’s attitude; none of us are in the room. I’m a Leafs fan and I have zero concern. The fact is the whole team underperforms in the playoffs , Matthews, Nylander, Tavares, Reilly, etc - unfair to pin it on one guy when team scores 12 goals in 7 games and goes 1/21 on PP.
Marner’s value is >> Boeser’s; SUCK on that you dumba$$

I love it. You were upset with what you thought was just my opinion when you had offered counting stats as your hard evidence. As soon as I show you some stats you have a meltdown. Too good.

Don't get too upset. It's just debate brother. No need to call names it only makes you're argument look weak. Difficult as that might seem.
sam. à 18 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Big Shoots
Quoting: DJP1117
Treliving to Shannahan: Lets trade an all star player who averages 100 pts every year for a guy who had one good season over 55 pts.
Shannahan to Treliving: Did you fall and hit your head? I thought we got rid of Dubas..
Treliving to Shannahan : But he doesnt do good in the playoffs.
S to T: But Hes averaging the most points per playoff game out of everyone on our team....
"By the Way Youre Fired"

Well it's more like trading an All star whos. never scored 100 points for an all star who just scored 40 (something Mitch has never done) and makes 4+ mil less. It's really about efficiency in contracts when you consider trade value. Leafs would love to spread out their cap from the big boys but they can't even move Tavares if they tried so this isn't a bad solution. You then sign a Roy, Zadorov, Skjei with the savings and can improve.
sam. à 19 h 42
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 63
Well it's more like trading an All star whos. never scored 100 points for an all star who just scored 40 (something Mitch has never done) and makes 4+ mil less. It's really about efficiency in contracts when you consider trade value. Leafs would love to spread out their cap from the big boys but they can't even move Tavares if they tried so this isn't a bad solution. You then sign a Roy, Zadorov, Skjei with the savings and can improve.

Should have said averaged 100 pts for like 6 years
sam. à 20 h 55
Banni
I love it. You were upset with what you thought was just my opinion when you had offered counting stats as your hard evidence. As soon as I show you some stats you have a meltdown. Too good.

Don't get too upset. It's just debate brother. No need to call names it only makes you're argument look weak. Difficult as that might seem.

What stats did you show 😂? You showed a model that some dude created to calculate a player’s value. The model is based on data (yes) but the algorithm is not; that’s why different models yield different results. I never questioned the data - I simply suggested you expand beyond one year, which you didn’t.
We both know Marner is consistently >>>Boesser; to suggest otherwise is ignorant and preposterous but you do you.
No one is upset - I like branding people with the names they deserve, and you sir are a W ⚓️
sam. à 21 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Big Shoots
What stats did you show 😂? You showed a model that some dude created to calculate a player’s value. The model is based on data (yes) but the algorithm is not; that’s why different models yield different results. I never questioned the data - I simply suggested you expand beyond one year, which you didn’t.
We both know Marner is consistently >>>Boesser; to suggest otherwise is ignorant and preposterous but you do you.
No one is upset - I like branding people with the names they deserve, and you sir are a W ⚓️

40 goals vs 26 goals are those stats? More accurately data points are what I shared.

Dom's model doesn't have a 3 yrs running total. And even so the previous two seasons Boeser dealt with injuries and personal issues. Previous to that and last yr he's been a good player. And multi time all star in his own right.

I never even suggested Boeser was better than Marner I am just saying their trade values are similar due to their respective caps hits being so different.

If I'm a W and it's true I do tend to win these discussion you are an L.
sam. à 21 h 46
Banni
40 goals vs 26 goals are those stats? More accurately data points are what I shared.

Dom's model doesn't have a 3 yrs running total. And even so the previous two seasons Boeser dealt with injuries and personal issues. Previous to that and last yr he's been a good player. And multi time all star in his own right.

I never even suggested Boeser was better than Marner I am just saying their trade values are similar due to their respective caps hits being so different.

If I'm a W and it's true I do tend to win these discussion you are an L.

You’ve won nothing but biggest W ⚓️ award, what a champ 😂. I gave you the 3 year cumulative stats:
Marner 0.31 goals & 1.27 points per game; Boeser averaged 0.33 & 0.77. And the guy with significantly greater production just happens to be elite defensively to boot.
Boeser can have a down year for ‘personal’ reasons & injuries but Marner can’t? Most knowledgeable observers understood he was still recovering from injury during playoffs. That’s why actual GMs look at larger sample size .
They are nowhere close to being equal; preposterous trade proposal and if you can’t see it, I’m not surprised based on this exchange; 🔨 head
dim. à 0 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Big Shoots
You’ve won nothing but biggest W ⚓️ award, what a champ 😂. I gave you the 3 year cumulative stats:
Marner 0.31 goals & 1.27 points per game; Boeser averaged 0.33 & 0.77. And the guy with significantly greater production just happens to be elite defensively to boot.
Boeser can have a down year for ‘personal’ reasons & injuries but Marner can’t? Most knowledgeable observers understood he was still recovering from injury during playoffs. That’s why actual GMs look at larger sample size .
They are nowhere close to being equal; preposterous trade proposal and if you can’t see it, I’m not surprised based on this exchange; 🔨 head

3 yr cumulative isn't a great way of analyzing Boeser is all. If Marner's play somehow dipped and there was an obvious personal reason I'd accept that he is likely the player we saw before and after the incident. Not that hard L. Funny how even in down yrs Boeser is averaging more goals haha. But again you don't seem to register that I am not arguing Boeser is a better player. I fully accept Marner is better. Marner makes 11 mil and Boeser makes 6.6. Thats where the value is. And Boeser is also a strong defensive player too. Anyway one more L handed out by W smile
dim. à 0 h 30
Banni
3 yr cumulative isn't a great way of analyzing Boeser is all. If Marner's play somehow dipped and there was an obvious personal reason I'd accept that he is likely the player we saw before and after the incident. Not that hard L. Funny how even in down yrs Boeser is averaging more goals haha. But again you don't seem to register that I am not arguing Boeser is a better player. I fully accept Marner is better. Marner makes 11 mil and Boeser makes 6.6. Thats where the value is. And Boeser is also a strong defensive player too. Anyway one more L handed out by W smile

W ⚓️ . You’re a fk’n clown, but keep handing out Ls 🤣
dim. à 18 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Big Shoots
W ⚓️ . You’re a fk’n clown, but keep handing out Ls 🤣

Haha got'em. He's fired up about taking another L. Don't go away mad, just go away.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage