Forums/Armchair-GM

Future Considerations

Créé par: ajmeko
Équipe: 2024-25 Red Wings de Detroit
Date de création initiale: 26 juin 2024
Publié: 26 juin 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Yzerman Goodrow'ing Holl is the only way yesterday makes sense to me.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
88 500 000 $
88 250 000 $
22 250 000 $
11 150 000 $
Transactions
DET
SJS
  1. Holl, Justin
Détails additionnels:
From Waivers. Holl has a 10 team NTC which presumably includes the Sharks.
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DAL
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de NJD
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de BOS
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de STL
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1888 000 000 $74 557 640 $0 $850 000 $13 442 360 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 7
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD, AG
RFA
5 100 000 $5 100 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
AD, AG
RFA
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 4
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C, AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
C
RFA
905 833 $905 833 $
AG
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
DD
RFA
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
RFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
DG
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
mer. à 14 h 2
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 20
That would be awesome. I heard FC was actually a trade up to #1.
mer. à 14 h 2
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Honestly, I think Holl has to be pretty unhappy in Detroit with not being able to even crack the lineup for a good portion of the season. I have to assume he'd wave the NTC to anyone if it meant being able to play again. Even San Jose.
mer. à 14 h 9
Tank it baby
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,574
That's what I was thinking.
ajmeko a aimé ceci.
mer. à 14 h 10
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 232
And Detroit would be woefully short on compensation back to SJ in this instance. Future considerations is a generic term that comes up every year and fans like this think way too deep into them rather than taking them to be nothing (which is what they usually are). If you're lucky, the Sharks may swap you their 7th rounder for your 7th rounder and let you move up 15 spots in the final round.
mer. à 14 h 10
Tank it baby
Mentions "j'aime": 5,574
Quoting: slewislewis
Honestly, I think Holl has to be pretty unhappy in Detroit with not being able to even crack the lineup for a good portion of the season. I have to assume he'd wave the NTC to anyone if it meant being able to play again. Even San Jose.

Yeah I think Holl just wants to play.
mer. à 14 h 15
Rejoint: avr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 114
That would actually make the trade make sense considering it probably costs a 2 to trade Holl. Walman was the sweetener to get SJ to take it. I think Yzerman prefers a left side of Chairot, Edvinsson, Maata, Johansson (he is wrong, but that is what I think).
AmeriCanadian et ajmeko a aimé ceci.
mer. à 14 h 16
Mentions "j'aime": 605
Quoting: SJS2212
And Detroit would be woefully short on compensation back to SJ in this instance. Future considerations is a generic term that comes up every year and fans like this think way too deep into them rather than taking them to be nothing (which is what they usually are). If you're lucky, the Sharks may swap you their 7th rounder for your 7th rounder and let you move up 15 spots in the final round.

You guys literally just took Goodrow for nothing days ago
PuzzledActuary et ajmeko a aimé ceci.
mer. à 14 h 17
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 533

Unless I'm not understanding what you're saying, how would they be woefully short? They got a 2nd a solid top 4 D to take on a really cheap buyout or fine bottom par D.

Typically, you'd be correct about future considerations, but I'm not sure about this one.
mer. à 14 h 17
Démarrer sujet
noob
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 7

I think a 2nd and Walman is more then enough compensation for taking Holl. Seravalli is reporting that GM's are confused because Walman had positive value. I don't know how good Ferraro is offensively, but I assume Walman will be PP1 for the Sharks this year.
AmeriCanadian a aimé ceci.
mer. à 14 h 18
Quoting: Swedish_Mafia
That would actually make the trade make sense considering it probably costs a 2 to trade Holl. Walman was the sweetener to get SJ to take it. I think Yzerman prefers a left side of Chairot, Edvinsson, Maata, Johansson (he is wrong, but that is what I think).

I can't imagine he prefers a left side like that. I have to assume (for my own sanity) that a trade or a signing is in the works.
mer. à 14 h 18
Quoting: ajmeko
I think a 2nd and Walman is more then enough compensation for taking Holl. Seravalli is reporting that GM's are confused because Walman had positive value. I don't know how good Ferraro is offensively, but I assume Walman will be PP1 for the Sharks this year.

Absolutely more than enough.
mer. à 14 h 20
Quoting: PuzzledActuary
I can't imagine he prefers a left side like that. I have to assume (for my own sanity) that a trade or a signing is in the works.

Dude loves Chairot for some reason. I don't think they liked Walman off the ice.
mer. à 14 h 21
Démarrer sujet
noob

I don't hate it, especially if he uses the new space to sign someone like Roy.

Chiarot - Seider

Edvinsson - Roy

Maatta - Petry/ Johansson
PuzzledActuary a aimé ceci.
mer. à 14 h 22
Dude loves Chairot for some reason. I don't think they liked Walman off the ice.

I'm not that worried about losing Walman. I'm interested in how he is going to use the space.
mer. à 14 h 23

Chiarot - Seider

Edvinsson - Roy

Chairot has no business being on a top pair, despite what Yzerman thinks.
mer. à 14 h 24

Chiarot - Seider

Edvinsson - Roy

Ya not terrible. I'm a big Roy fan.

Who's to say he's not making a run for Chych or even Theodore in Vegas? They need to shed cap if they want to re-sign March and just signed Hanifin long term.

Something is going down.
mer. à 14 h 24
Chairot has no business being on a top pair, despite what Yzerman thinks.

I don't think Yzerman thinks Chiarot is top pair haha
mer. à 14 h 26

He didn't say that though. He said they were surprised at how significant it was and that more GMs were not asked about it. Given how many people were up in arms about Goodrow's NTC being "circumvented" by the waiver process, I highly doubt that Grier would be brazen to put it in neon lights that he was doing something to circumvent a collectively bargained protection.

The next time future considerations is something significant will literally be the first time in NHL history that it is significant. Yzerman made a bad deal it appears, but that's all there is to it. There isn't some 5D chess move in the chamber.
mer. à 14 h 32
Démarrer sujet
noob
He didn't say that though. He said they were surprised at how significant it was and that more GMs were not asked about it. Given how many people were up in arms about Goodrow's NTC being "circumvented" by the waiver process, I highly doubt that Grier would be brazen to put it in neon lights that he was doing something to circumvent a collectively bargained protection.

The next time future considerations is something significant will literally be the first time in NHL history that it is significant. Yzerman made a bad deal it appears, but that's all there is to it. There isn't some 5D chess move in the chamber.

It's a hole in the CBA. Tampa's done it, Rags have done it, people will keep doing it until the next version of the CBA. Players can seek a NMC instead of an NTC if they don't like it.
mer. à 14 h 37

Considering you know nothing about the deal aside from surface level and the offseason hasn't even begun, how can you say it's a bad deal? Do you really think Yzerman just haphazardly traded away their top pair Dman and a 2nd by mistake?
mer. à 15 h 3
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,233
Not likely, or why would it not be already done.
jeu. à 9 h 4
Considering you know nothing about the deal aside from surface level and the offseason hasn't even begun, how can you say it's a bad deal? Do you really think Yzerman just haphazardly traded away their top pair Dman and a 2nd by mistake?

Given the contracts he's handed out to mediocre players, yeah I think he panicked and thought he needed immediate cap space. To all of the fantasy land Red Wing fans, why isn't Holl on waivers already if this was some conspiracy theory "future consideration" deal? Riddle me that.
ven. à 9 h 33
Given the contracts he's handed out to mediocre players, yeah I think he panicked and thought he needed immediate cap space. To all of the fantasy land Red Wing fans, why isn't Holl on waivers already if this was some conspiracy theory "future consideration" deal? Riddle me that.

Again with this narrative? The only contract you can say he gave to mediocre players is Holl, and that can be bought out for nothing. Compher and Copp were productive players that almost had this team in the playoffs.

Even before moving Walman they had almost $30M in cap space.

Why is Holl a part of the deal? It can be anything. It's not even July 1 lol

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage