RFAANSCAP HIT
88 500 000 $
88 250 000 $
Transactions
DET
  1. Trouba, Jacob
  2. Choix de 7e ronde en 2025 (NYR)
Détails additionnels:
All I keep seeing is rangers fans desperate to just give away Trouba so guessing the 8 million cap space would be a valuable move for ny

Wasn’t going to add a pick but since the wings lost a 2nd threw in a late pick but I’m sure if this happens it’ll be Trouba for futures
NYR
    Giving away walman + adding a 2nd has made zero sense to me and adding Trouba after those moves is only thing I can think of
    DET
    1. Gibson, John (2 000 000 $ retained)
    Détails additionnels:
    Sharks eat 2 mill from futures deal with walman and 2nd ... I know likely doesn’t happen but that deal wth Sj makes no sense otherwise
    ANA
    1. Berggren, Jonatan [Droits de RFA]
    2. Husso, Ville
    3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (DET)
    Détails additionnels:
    Because nothing yzermans done so far has made sense

Maybe the futures from the sharks will be San Jose eating 2 million off Gibson deal ... think we got a 2nd when we got Marc stall at 5-6
    Rachats de contrats
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DAL
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de BOS
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de STL
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    1988 000 000 $83 094 307 $0 $1 850 000 $4 905 693 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
    7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
    C
    NTC
    UFA - 7
    8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
    AD, AG
    RFA
    4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    5 100 000 $5 100 000 $
    C, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 4
    905 833 $905 833 $
    AG
    RFA - 2
    886 667 $886 667 $ (Bonis de performance1 000 000 $$1M)
    C
    RFA - 3
    5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
    C, AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 4
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
    DG/DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
    DD
    RFA
    Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
    4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    DG
    RFA - 2
    Logo de Rangers de New York
    8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    900 000 $900 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    775 000 $775 000 $
    DG
    RFA - 1
    2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
    DD
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    mar. à 17 h 5
    Rejoint: juin 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 13,266
    Not doing that retention on Gibson
    mar. à 17 h 5
    Buffbry
    Rejoint: août 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 5,659
    Don't forget to add cossa to Gibson trade
    mar. à 17 h 12
    Tank it baby
    Rejoint: juill. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 5,608
    Maybe Yzerman is trading 15OA to Vancouver for Dakota Joshua's UFA rights and then signing him for 8 years 10 mil AAV?
    Wingsfannnnn91 et buffbry a aimé ceci.
    mar. à 17 h 14
    LGRW
    Rejoint: juin 2024
    Mentions "j'aime": 5
    I don’t like this. Would rather let husso expire and have average tending for the next year and not try to pay to move him.
    mar. à 17 h 18
    Démarrer sujet
    Mentions "j'aime": 6
    Quoting: GeneralLandro
    Not doing that retention on Gibson

Not you ... sharks as part of the futures cause everthing Yzerman has done today has made zero sense lmao
    mar. à 17 h 19
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: buffbry
    Don't forget to add cossa to Gibson trade

Hahaha good one ... at this rate wouldn’t shock me sadly
    buffbry a aimé ceci.
    mar. à 17 h 30
    Rejoint: mai 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,605
    Quoting: Wingsfannnnn91
    Not you ... sharks as part of the futures cause everthing Yzerman has done today has made zero sense lmao

He essentially traded Andrew Gibson and Walman for Kiiskinen + cap space. You might be upset that he got rid of Walman, but you'll have to wait and see what he does with the cap space to see if it makes sense or not.
    mar. à 17 h 39
    Rejoint: févr. 2024
    Mentions "j'aime": 78
    Anaheim doesn't want to retain on Gibson, so drop that and have Detroit keep either JB or the second rounder and this could get done.
    mer. à 15 h 52
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: GMBL
    He essentially traded Andrew Gibson and Walman for Kiiskinen + cap space. You might be upset that he got rid of Walman, but you'll have to wait and see what he does with the cap space to see if it makes sense or not.

Doesn’t matter what he does with that cap space. If the wings get like a Trouba and sharks don’t eat like 2 mill for 2 years this deal makes zero sense. A lot of gm’s already said they didn’t know walman was available with a 2nd and they’d be all over it. Telling me not one would send a 7th to us for walman? Sorry the deal was horrible
    mer. à 15 h 56
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: knowerofpuck
    Anaheim doesn't want to retain on Gibson, so drop that and have Detroit keep either JB or the second rounder and this could get done.

Lmao ducks have been trying to move gibson for years and he’s still there , almost a certainty you’ll have to eat salary . In this scenario I stated above the sharks would be eating money. Anyways At this point I’m starting to think Gibson being a redwing is all but certain as well

Can’t imagine a first being involved and huge assets maybe someone verbeek likes from when he was in Detroit. Soderblom? Tuomisto? Is involved in the deal... who knows
    mer. à 16 h 44
    Doesn’t matter what he does with that cap space. If the wings get like a Trouba and sharks don’t eat like 2 mill for 2 years this deal makes zero sense. A lot of gm’s already said they didn’t know walman was available with a 2nd and they’d be all over it. Telling me not one would send a 7th to us for walman? Sorry the deal was horrible

Sharks don't have any retention spots left, so that or something like it won't be happening. I'm sure there would have been teams willing to give a 7th, but why would you want to send him to a team that is within division for example or one that is competing for a measly 7th? He sent him to the worst bad team in the other conference, in terms of current roster and future outlook, which is essentially the best case scenario for a dump. As of now, losing the 2nd RD pick that they didn't have a week ago doesn't matter. What he does with the cap space absolutely does matter because that will determine if he dumped Walman (and I guess Gibson) for no reason. If dumping Walman turns out to be a bad decision then losing the pick just amplifies the severity of the situation, but it's not like if he had gotten a 7th or a even a 2nd that would make a bad situation good, it would just make it not as bad.
    mer. à 16 h 53
    Démarrer sujet
    Sharks don't have any retention spots left, so that or something like it won't be happening. I'm sure there would have been teams willing to give a 7th, but why would you want to send him to a team that is within division for example or one that is competing for a measly 7th? He sent him to the worst bad team in the other conference, in terms of current roster and future outlook, which is essentially the best case scenario for a dump. As of now, losing the 2nd RD pick that they didn't have a week ago doesn't matter. What he does with the cap space absolutely does matter because that will determine if he dumped Walman (and I guess Gibson) for no reason. If dumping Walman turns out to be a bad decision then losing the pick just amplifies the severity of the situation, but it's not like if he had gotten a 7th or a even a 2nd that would make a bad situation good, it would just make it not as bad.

Not just for a measley 7th your also retaining the 2nd you sent. I don’t care if it’s the leafs I’d much rather have done walman for a 7th. Doesn’t matter that we didn’t have the 2nd last week we gave one up to move someone we didn’t need to use it on. Wasn’t even a holl for example ... end of the day t desnt make much sense. Had heard somewhere maybe Sj would claim holl on waivers cause Sj are on his no trade list but it would have happened by now

This trade was a big fail by Yzerman
    mer. à 17 h 13
    Not just for a measley 7th your also retaining the 2nd you sent. I don’t care if it’s the leafs I’d much rather have done walman for a 7th. Doesn’t matter that we didn’t have the 2nd last week we gave one up to move someone we didn’t need to use it on. Wasn’t even a holl for example ... end of the day t desnt make much sense. Had heard somewhere maybe Sj would claim holl on waivers cause Sj are on his no trade list but it would have happened by now

This trade was a big fail by Yzerman

I think Yzerman got that 2nd just to dump Walman, so it would probably be Gibson + a 7th instead of having just the other guy.

I guess we'll see. When does CF go dark?
    mer. à 22 h 7
    Démarrer sujet
    I think Yzerman got that 2nd just to dump Walman, so it would probably be Gibson + a 7th instead of having just the other guy.

I guess we'll see. When does CF go dark?

Doesn’t matter he got a 2nd shouldn’t just give it away . At the end of the day walman and his contract being only 2 years at a reasonable cap hit shouldn’t have needed a 2nd attached. The fact a lot of gm’s didn’t know walman was available makes it even worse ... all it takes is one gm to say ok I’ll give you a 7th for walman

It’s a fail of a trade .. now if I’m the sharks I make walman available at 1.7 hit next deadline and get another 2nd back and a 4th or whatever it is they can get

Gibson walman for kiskinen ,2nd,7th and 3.4 cap space could have easily happened imo . Anyways

Sadly I think like July 5th

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage