Tier 4: Disappointed
Tier 5: Mad
Tier 6: In shambles
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
mar. à 14 h 47
Wayne glenskyisaGOAT
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 129
I would be depressed if I was rejoicing that Montreal didn't end up taking Iginla only for Seattle to take him 1 spot before Calgary's pick. Also I would have Catton and Helenius at tier 2
mar. à 16 h 5
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,715
I'm confused. Why is Yakemchuk the shambolic worst of all these options?
mer. à 1 h 41
OldSLIMEfan
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 207
Buium, Dickinson, Silayev should all be tier 1.

These forwards outside Celebrini aren't game changers unlike these top defenders. Hell, I'd put Helenius right there with Demidov and Sennecke. Helenius has proven the most vs men and he's far and away the smartest player with a floor as a top6 center.

I'm guessing people here have forgotten this is a copy cat league and Florida's strong defensive game just shut down an historic offensive club with the modern games best ever?
mer. à 7 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Demigod
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,524
Quoting: mokumboi
I'm confused. Why is Yakemchuk the shambolic worst of all these options?

If MTL drafted him at 5, it would be pretty shambolic. Mailloux basically brings all of what Yak brings, but is 3 years older in the development
mer. à 7 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Demigod
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,524
Quoting: FarhanLuigi
Buium, Dickinson, Silayev should all be tier 1.

These forwards outside Celebrini aren't game changers unlike these top defenders. Hell, I'd put Helenius right there with Demidov and Sennecke. Helenius has proven the most vs men and he's far and away the smartest player with a floor as a top6 center.

I'm guessing people here have forgotten this is a copy cat league and Florida's strong defensive game just shut down an historic offensive club with the modern games best ever?

Maybe in general, but not for MTL. Buium and Dickinson are in tier 2 because they are that good, but Silayev is much lower since he lacks offensive potential, and defensively, we already have Reinbacher and Guhle that are there, no need to bring in another one.
mer. à 9 h 24
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,715
Quoting: Caufield
If MTL drafted him at 5, it would be pretty shambolic. Mailloux basically brings all of what Yak brings, but is 3 years older in the development

Fair enough, but you have him below Connelly. In the shambles category. Seems out of whack.
jeu. à 11 h 44
free ville
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 693
If Montreal were to acquire a forward, would they take a defender?
jeu. à 12 h 49
OldSLIMEfan
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 207
Quoting: Z0ra
If Montreal were to acquire a forward, would they take a defender?

Outside Hutson. They don’t have an offensive driver on the back end. They’d easily take Buium or Parekh Because creating offense is everything from the back. I’d argue Bouchard was the better play driver than McDrai those last few games

They do need more size up front tho

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage