Forums/Armchair-GM

Realistic w Demidov

Créé par: EmailTruck
Équipe: 2024-25 Blackhawks de Chicago
Date de création initiale: 21 juin 2024
Publié: 21 juin 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
I think the Hawks go with the best player available for both of their first round picks, and at #2 I think that's Demidov. I think Tanev or another good defensive defenseman is the biggest free agency target, with hopes that they'll help Korchinski take a leap like Jones helped Vlasic last year. Laine to Chicago makes a lot of sense as long as the price is cheap enough-- if there's a large market for Laine (which I don't expect) I'd rather be outbid.

I think overall the offseason is fairly quiet. It makes more sense to make a FA splash next offseason than this one, and if the team won't be close to the playoffs anyways, it's better to sign only a few free agents and save space for any of Lardis/Hayes/Dach/Ludwinski who earn a promotion. Maybe Davidson looks for another cap dump, but most of the players in rumors are primarily wingers, and I think the Hawks prioritize the flexibility to keep each of Kurashev, Reichel, and Nazar on the wing.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
21 200 000 $
11 100 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
26 000 000 $
14 500 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Demidov, Ivan
3975 000 $
Hage, Michael
3975 000 $
Transactions
CBJ
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (OTT)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CHI
Logo de NYI
Logo de CHI
Logo de NYI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CGY
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de DAL
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de NYR
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de NYI
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de OTT
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2288 000 000 $77 415 833 $0 $6 307 500 $10 584 167 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C, AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 500 000 $$4M)
C
RFA - 2
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AG, C, AD
RFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance900 000 $$900K)
AD, C
RFA - 2
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 4
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
912 500 $912 500 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG
RFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
G
UFA - 2
918 333 $918 333 $ (Bonis de performance1 000 000 $$1M)
DG
RFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
962 500 $962 500 $
G
RFA - 1
855 833 $855 833 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
DG
RFA - 2
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DG
RFA
Équipe de réserve
775 000 $775 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
C
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
21 juin à 13 h 39
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 45
Nazar isn't going to be playing wing + I highly doubt tanev signs he's cup chasing at this point so is Domi, The laine trade is interesting but ultimately not interesting enough bedard is a shoot first player don't need another shooter with him
Bedsy_Burner a aimé ceci.
21 juin à 13 h 39
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 793
A lot of teams will be interested in Tanev. I have doubts on him coming to Chicago over a playoff team.
21 juin à 13 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 233
Quoting: Earth
A lot of teams will be interested in Tanev. I have doubts on him coming to Chicago over a playoff team.

It's certainly possible that he'd prefer to go to a contender. The biggest point in favor of Chicago is that we have the space to overpay and most contenders won't be able to match the contract we offer. I really want a great defensive defender to play with Korchinski next year, so if necessary I'd offer Tanev something like a 1x$8 million contract with the promise to trade him to a contender of his choice at the deadline, even if we get basically nothing back.
Bedsy_Burner et Hawksguy81 a aimé ceci.
21 juin à 13 h 50
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,438
No from Columbus, it's just not enough for Laine.
EmailTruck, Hawksguy81, Friendly_Cannon and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
21 juin à 13 h 51
uWu Garak
Rejoint: avr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 1,220
Quoting: zeropucksgiven04
Nazar isn't going to be playing wing + I highly doubt tanev signs he's cup chasing at this point so is Domi, The laine trade is interesting but ultimately not interesting enough bedard is a shoot first player don't need another shooter with him

I agree about Tanev and Domi. Although Domi could sign with CHI and still be around when we are good again, if that is worth anything to him. Tanev is kinda on his last chance to pick the right team and win a cup. As far as the Laine/Bedard, I don't think that is entirely true. Bedard is also a pretty phenomenal playmaker/passer. I am sure that as time goes and he gets even better, and he gets better players around him, we will see a whole lot more of that playmaking ability. A shooter like Laine could open up that part of Bedards game, as long as Laine is healthy, playing well, and isn't in the players assistance program. Kind of risky though with how up and down Laine has been. But for a 3rd and with only two years left on his deal, it could be worth a shot.
EmailTruck, Hawksguy81 et BankersBox a aimé ceci.
21 juin à 13 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: zeropucksgiven04

I imagine Nazar starts the year at center, but I think the Hawks are going to want the ability to move him to wing if he struggles at center.

It's certainly possible that Tanev and/or Domi are cup chasing or want a long-term deal, but the Hawks can overpay and promise to trade them at a deadline. I'd give Tanev and Domi (or another FA center) a bigger contract if that's what it takes as long as it's short-term. As for Laine, there are enough factors where I really have no idea what it would take to get him. A 3rd is about what I'd judge as fair, but it's certainly possible that that's not enough to get him. As for his fit with Bedard, it's not perfect, but there aren't a ton of 1st line wingers for Bedard who the Hawks could get on a short-term deal; I'd much rather have Laine and Hall as our top two left wings than Hall and Athanasiou.
21 juin à 13 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Bedsy_Burner
I agree about Tanev and Domi. Although Domi could sign with CHI and still be around when we are good again, if that is worth anything to him. Tanev is kinda on his last chance to pick the right team and win a cup. As far as the Laine/Bedard, I don't think that is entirely true. Bedard is also a pretty phenomenal playmaker/passer. I am sure that as time goes and he gets even better, and he gets better players around him, we will see a whole lot more of that playmaking ability. A shooter like Laine could open up that part of Bedards game, as long as Laine is healthy, playing well, and isn't in the players assistance program. Kind of risky though with how up and down Laine has been. But for a 3rd and with only two years left on his deal, it could be worth a shot.

I wonder if the Hawks could offer Tanev the chance to pick the right team later in the season. We could sign him to something like a 1 year, $7 million deal with the promise to trade him with 50% retention to any team willing to give a 7th round pick for him at the deadline. Teams would have to have just over $1 million of cap space for him, and not every team would want him at that point, but presumably most contenders would. On paper, to me at least, that's a win-win for the Hawks and Tanev; the Hawks get someone to help Korchinski's development without hurting the team in any way long-term and Tanev gets another playoff run in addition to a big contract.
21 juin à 13 h 58
uWu Garak
Quoting: EmailTruck
I wonder if the Hawks could offer Tanev the chance to pick the right team later in the season. We could sign him to something like a 1 year, $7 million deal with the promise to trade him with 50% retention to any team willing to give a 7th round pick for him at the deadline. Teams would have to have just over $1 million of cap space for him, and not every team would want him at that point, but presumably most contenders would. On paper, to me at least, that's a win-win for the Hawks and Tanev; the Hawks get someone to help Korchinski's development without hurting the team in any way long-term and Tanev gets another playoff run in addition to a big contract.

That could be interesting. Not sure both sides would be interested. I get the feeling CHI wants to start adding guys who are going to be here and be Blackhawks. But it is certainly possible. I know I would be all for it.
EmailTruck a aimé ceci.
21 juin à 14 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Bedsy_Burner
That could be interesting. Not sure both sides would be interested. I get the feeling CHI wants to start adding guys who are going to be here and be Blackhawks. But it is certainly possible. I know I would be all for it.

I get that feeling too, but I just don't really understand it. At least at forward, we've got ten guys signed and prospects close to making the jump to the NHL. At RD, even Levshunov likely wouldn't make the NHL next season, there's nobody available in FA who it makes sense for the Hawks to sign to a long-term deal, Crevier doesn't really look like he's got a future in the NHL, and Rinzel and Allen both look at least a year away. There are guys we could give something like a 4x$4 million contract to, but (1) that player might ultimately end up blocking prospects and (2) there's always going to be guys you can sign for that kind of money. If we need to sign another RD anyway, why not try and use your cap space for a good defenseman?
21 juin à 16 h 25
uWu Garak
Quoting: EmailTruck
I get that feeling too, but I just don't really understand it. At least at forward, we've got ten guys signed and prospects close to making the jump to the NHL. At RD, even Levshunov likely wouldn't make the NHL next season, there's nobody available in FA who it makes sense for the Hawks to sign to a long-term deal, Crevier doesn't really look like he's got a future in the NHL, and Rinzel and Allen both look at least a year away. There are guys we could give something like a 4x$4 million contract to, but (1) that player might ultimately end up blocking prospects and (2) there's always going to be guys you can sign for that kind of money. If we need to sign another RD anyway, why not try and use your cap space for a good defenseman?

I'm not saying we shouldn't. In fact, I definitely think we should. But I just doubt Tanev will be interested. He is getting up there and still hasn't won a cup. I'm guessing that is important to him and I'm not sure he wants to chance getting stuck in a rebuild for the rest of his career. I guess if he is cool with that, maybe see if he'll do a one year, and then just be a mercenary doing one year deals until he decides to call it a career.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage