SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Dont Overreact Challenge

Créé par: WillyMackyWilly
Publié: 7 juin à 19 h 8
Plafond salarial: 87 700 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes n'a pas atteint le plancher salarial

Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimDucks d'Anaheim

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Zegras, TrevorDucks d'AnaheimLNH-5 719 086 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Zacha, PavelBruins de BostonLNH-4 724 462 $011---0000--
Lysell, FabianExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2026 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial33 005 833 $1636454911
Variation994 624 $011010
Final34 000 457 $ (↑)1637 (↑)46 (↑)410 (↑)11000

Logo de Bruins de BostonBruins de Boston

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Zacha, PavelBruins de BostonLNH-4 724 462 $011---0000--
Lysell, FabianExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2026 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Zegras, TrevorDucks d'AnaheimLNH-5 719 086 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial20 909 166 $173047239
Variation-994 624 $0-1-10-10
Final19 914 542 $ (↓)1729 (↓)46 (↓)22 (↓)9000
7 juin à 19 h 10
Silly Willy Macky
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 56
*DISCLAIMER* Before Ducks & B's fans have beef w/ me please remember a couple things..

Zegras has never been a ppg player, and has had lingering injury issues this past season

Boston doesn't have a true 1C, giving their best prospect up is worth it to extend a championship window
7 juin à 19 h 18
Future Ducks legend
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 7,867
His injuries are recovered, and how many 22 year olds do you know are PPG players? (Yes, he turned 23 in March at the end of the season) You lot act like he's peaked, he's past his prime, about to enter free agency.

He's got PPG skill levels, he's still developing, he's barely off his ELC. That's not even a cents on the dollar offer, that spare parts.
GeneralLandro a aimé ceci.
7 juin à 19 h 22
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 13,281
There’s nothing here to make us want to trade our guy
GiggywithGibby a aimé ceci.
7 juin à 19 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Silly Willy Macky
Quoting: GiggywithGibby
His injuries are recovered, and how many 22 year olds do you know are PPG players? (Yes, he turned 23 in March at the end of the season) You lot act like he's peaked, he's past his prime, about to enter free agency.

He's got PPG skill levels, he's still developing, he's barely off his ELC. That's not even a cents on the dollar offer, that spare parts.

That is completely fair, I absolutely agree the PPG potential is there, but when you're 5 years in and there's not much of a sign of ppg it's gonna tank your value a little. It's still a very good package for the ducks. You can't undersell the player Lysell is to try and boost Zegras. Lysell was almost ppg in his 2nd pro season this past year. Zacha had a great season thrust into a role that he shouldn't had been in. I'd be willing to up the draft pick but I just can't see Z pulling a ton more based off potential alone. Don't sleep on some assets you get back, you could always move them to a needy team with other pieces.
7 juin à 19 h 41
Future Ducks legend
Quoting: WillyMackyWilly
That is completely fair, I absolutely agree the PPG potential is there, but when you're 5 years in and there's not much of a sign of ppg it's gonna tank your value a little. It's still a very good package for the ducks. You can't undersell the player Lysell is to try and boost Zegras. Lysell was almost ppg in his 2nd pro season this past year. Zacha had a great season thrust into a role that he shouldn't had been in. I'd be willing to up the draft pick but I just can't see Z pulling a ton more based off potential alone. Don't sleep on some assets you get back, you could always move them to a needy team with other pieces.

Do not try to justify this absolute **** offer as anything other than what it is, an insult.

Don't sleep on Lysell and Zacha, are you having a laugh?

There are three forwards 23 and under this season in the entire league that put up better numbers than what Zegras did last year, Jack Hughes, Tim Stutzle, and Matt Boldy. If Zegras already was PPG he wouldn't be available for any price.

The only way we trade him is with a singular impact piece coming the other way, at a position of need, that fits our timeline. Boston doesn't have that.

And tell you what, why don't you go ahead and add Bostons next first, and then trade that for Celebrini? Clearly is Zegras is only worth that, another first round pick should get Boston the rest of the way there, eh?
7 juin à 19 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Silly Willy Macky
Do not try to justify this absolute **** offer as anything other than what it is, an insult.

There are three forwards 23 and under this season in the entire league that put up better numbers than what Zegras did last year, Jack Hughes, Tim Stutzle, and Matt Boldy. If Zegras already was PPG he wouldn't be available for any price.

The only way we trade him is with a singular impact piece coming the other way, at a position of need, that fits our timeline. Boston doesn't have that.

I'm having a laugh now seeing your damn reaction.. This is hysterical, throw a hypothetical realistic trade out and Giggy Gibby gets all butthurt. Settle down big guy, your michigan princess hasn't been traded yet!
7 juin à 20 h 53
Jah1722
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,927
Quoting: WillyMackyWilly
I'm having a laugh now seeing your damn reaction.. This is hysterical, throw a hypothetical realistic trade out and Giggy Gibby gets all butthurt. Settle down big guy, your michigan princess hasn't been traded yet!

I mean it’s not even a realistic offer. It’s just a troll. You caught some bait and then you decided to be a douche because he called you out. Also that last sentence shows you’re also butthurt.
8 juin à 11 h 39
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 6
Bruins should make it:
2025 1st, Fredrick, and Lysell for Zegras
Bruins can’t pick players in the draft anyway.
8 juin à 18 h 54
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 362

And tell you what, why don't you go ahead and add Bostons next first, and then trade that for Celebrini? Clearly is Zegras is only worth that, another first round pick should get Boston the rest of the way there, eh?

I get that many ducks fans love Zegras, he is a great player with loads of raw talent....no doubt about that. However he has been hurt in every season he has played (missed games due to injury). Given the state of the Ducks, its really hard to understand what they are doing and what they need as they likely need just about everything. Sure Zacha isn't sexy, but in reality he would have basically would have been top 3 in pts for your team (last few seasons) and can play the PK and a two way game. I am not saying that this is the trade that moves Zegras, but lets not jump down people's throats, because at some point the Ducks will need to insulate their younger talent with people can offer more a Michigan goal and a few high light reels.
8 juin à 23 h 18
Future Ducks legend
Quoting: Hobo
I get that many ducks fans love Zegras, he is a great player with loads of raw talent....no doubt about that. However he has been hurt in every season he has played (missed games due to injury). Given the state of the Ducks, its really hard to understand what they are doing and what they need as they likely need just about everything. Sure Zacha isn't sexy, but in reality he would have basically would have been top 3 in pts for your team (last few seasons) and can play the PK and a two way game. I am not saying that this is the trade that moves Zegras, but lets not jump down people's throats, because at some point the Ducks will need to insulate their younger talent with people can offer more a Michigan goal and a few high light reels.

I think you have Zegras mixed up with another guy from his draft class, Kirby Dach.

Z played 81 games last season. He was unlucky this year coming in with a soft tissue injury, and a couple days after he got back he got dumped into the boards awkwardly and broke his ankle. Most players miss a handful of games each season, this was the first he missed any significant time, that's not injury prone.

And Zacha? You don't believe he instantly turns back into the 35 point player he was in New Jersey once he gets here, and Zegras puts up 90 setting up Pastranak?

The thing that pisses us off, truly, is the lack of respect for the level of talent that Zegras has. Yeah, he put up 60 points his rookie season, you know who his linemates were? A rotating cast primarily comprised of Adam Henrique, Sonny Milano, and Nic Deslauries while playing under Dallas Eakins. He put up 60 points playing with those guys under a tank commander. Imagine what he could do with a star triggerman to set up on a compotently coached team.
10 juin à 10 h 43
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 362
I think you have Zegras mixed up with another guy from his draft class, Kirby Dach.

Z played 81 games last season. He was unlucky this year coming in with a soft tissue injury, and a couple days after he got back he got dumped into the boards awkwardly and broke his ankle. Most players miss a handful of games each season, this was the first he missed any significant time, that's not injury prone.

And Zacha? You don't believe he instantly turns back into the 35 point player he was in New Jersey once he gets here, and Zegras puts up 90 setting up Pastranak?

The thing that pisses us off, truly, is the lack of respect for the level of talent that Zegras has. Yeah, he put up 60 points his rookie season, you know who his linemates were? A rotating cast primarily comprised of Adam Henrique, Sonny Milano, and Nic Deslauries while playing under Dallas Eakins. He put up 60 points playing with those guys under a tank commander. Imagine what he could do with a star triggerman to set up on a compotently coached team.

You're right on the injury thing, I looked at a possible 302 games he could have played and playing 211 of them as there could be some areas of concern that young into his career missing 91 games.

I am not sure why you get this pissed off in a online thread - if things piss you off that much you may want to seek some help for that. Zegras is a great player with loads of talent, I didn't deny that, perhaps you missed it as you were pissed off or angry. But in reality these threads aren't the only ones who sees some holes in his game. I mean he isn't ranked in most threads as a top 15 player under 25 (Just using TSN's ranking as they aren't the only site:
https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/connor-bedard-jack-hughes-and-quinn-hughes-headline-tsn-s-top-50-under-24-players-1.2039215

No one denies that he has talent and can do some insane stuff with the puck, however he is a defensive liability and a center who cannot win a faceoff etc. As for Zacha, given he would be playing top line minutes for the Ducks he would be back to 50pt player and have the ability to player your PK. Let's be clear no one is saying Zacha has the same skill level as Zegras, but much to your point, many people slam him as he didn't live up to the ppg projection of being drafted 6th overall. He averages 0.54 pts per game, can play multiple positions and the PK. He is a second line player with versatility. He is a swiss army knife that gets you 50 pts a season. Does the above trade make it happen, not likely, but adding a 1st probably gets you in the ball park or removing Lysell and adding Poitras etc.
WillyMackyWilly a aimé ceci.
11 juin à 20 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Silly Willy Macky
Quoting: Hobo
You're right on the injury thing, I looked at a possible 302 games he could have played and playing 211 of them as there could be some areas of concern that young into his career missing 91 games.

I am not sure why you get this pissed off in a online thread - if things piss you off that much you may want to seek some help for that. Zegras is a great player with loads of talent, I didn't deny that, perhaps you missed it as you were pissed off or angry. But in reality these threads aren't the only ones who sees some holes in his game. I mean he isn't ranked in most threads as a top 15 player under 25 (Just using TSN's ranking as they aren't the only site:
https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/connor-bedard-jack-hughes-and-quinn-hughes-headline-tsn-s-top-50-under-24-players-1.2039215

No one denies that he has talent and can do some insane stuff with the puck, however he is a defensive liability and a center who cannot win a faceoff etc. As for Zacha, given he would be playing top line minutes for the Ducks he would be back to 50pt player and have the ability to player your PK. Let's be clear no one is saying Zacha has the same skill level as Zegras, but much to your point, many people slam him as he didn't live up to the ppg projection of being drafted 6th overall. He averages 0.54 pts per game, can play multiple positions and the PK. He is a second line player with versatility. He is a swiss army knife that gets you 50 pts a season. Does the above trade make it happen, not likely, but adding a 1st probably gets you in the ball park or removing Lysell and adding Poitras etc.

Thank you for breaking this down as much as you could. I can't deal with people who get pissed off online for no real reason. Everything you said I agree with. Respect sir Hobo.
Hobo a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage