SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Jdubb

Créé par: Jdubb1988
Publié: 6 juin à 17 h 37
Plafond salarial: 87 700 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes n'a pas atteint le plancher salarial

Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimDucks d'Anaheim

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Zegras, TrevorDucks d'AnaheimLNH25%4 289 314 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---010------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Sharks de San JoseSJS)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Mangiapane, AndrewFlames de CalgaryLNH25%4 326 613 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Stars de DallasDAL)---010------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Golden Knights de VegasVGK)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial33 005 833 $1636454911
Variation-37 299 $000000
Final32 968 534 $ (↓)1636454911000

Logo de Flames de CalgaryFlames de Calgary

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Mangiapane, AndrewFlames de CalgaryLNH25%4 326 613 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Stars de DallasDAL)---010------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Golden Knights de VegasVGK)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Zegras, TrevorDucks d'AnaheimLNH25%4 289 314 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---010------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Sharks de San JoseSJS)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial19 824 167 $1933505910
Variation37 299 $000000
Final19 861 466 $ (↑)1933505910000
6 juin à 17 h 40
GO FLAMES GO
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,922
Zegras is more valuable than Mangiapane IMO, but I still am not a fan of trading for Zegras
iggy12rocks, Apex, GeneralLandro and 2 others a aimé ceci.
6 juin à 17 h 43
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 163
Remove the draft picks to Calgary and this is closer to fair value. However, I don't see why Anaheim wouldn't just keep Zegras and get a better package elsewhere.
GiggywithGibby a aimé ceci.
6 juin à 17 h 54
RIP Garth Snow
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 148
Quoting: Gmonwy
Zegras is more valuable than Mangiapane IMO, but I still am not a fan of trading for Zegras

yes but at that value the Flames would say yes and then run away
Apex a aimé ceci.
6 juin à 18 h 23
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 930
Quoting: Gmonwy

Quoting: HighlightrEhlers
Remove the draft picks to Calgary and this is closer to fair value. However, I don't see why Anaheim wouldn't just keep Zegras and get a better package elsewhere.

Quoting: iggy12rocks
yes but at that value the Flames would say yes and then run away

Even with the picks to Calgary removed, it isn't nearly enough. A 2nd and a 3rd don't have much value in a deal like this.

Rumor says the Ducks, internally, have serious doubts whether Zegras can add any new elements to his game, or if he will always just be a flashy offensive player. However, that doesn't mean he doesn't hold a lot of value for that offensive talent. If its true that he'll always be just that guy, kinda like Kuzmenko, all skill no defence, he just needs to be in the right place at the right time, i.e. not on a team coached by a Tocchet or a Brind'Amour, and on a line that sees mostly offensive zone starts and PP time.

If a team out there will take a chance that he'll grow other parts of his game too, then they could hope a tough coach could work with him, i.e. Tortorella. There was a rumor/discussion on a Flyers fan site that suggested he would be worth the chance to be reunited with his buddy Drysdale, for something involving Farabee going the other way.

Long story short, this is a clear no from Anaheim on this proposal, but I would do it in a heartbeat, even with the picks from Anaheim removed.
GiggywithGibby et MoxNix a aimé ceci.
6 juin à 18 h 58
Jah1722
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,927
Quoting: Augustus
Even with the picks to Calgary removed, it isn't nearly enough. A 2nd and a 3rd don't have much value in a deal like this.

Rumor says the Ducks, internally, have serious doubts whether Zegras can add any new elements to his game, or if he will always just be a flashy offensive player. However, that doesn't mean he doesn't hold a lot of value for that offensive talent. If its true that he'll always be just that guy, kinda like Kuzmenko, all skill no defence, he just needs to be in the right place at the right time, i.e. not on a team coached by a Tocchet or a Brind'Amour, and on a line that sees mostly offensive zone starts and PP time.

If a team out there will take a chance that he'll grow other parts of his game too, then they could hope a tough coach could work with him, i.e. Tortorella. There was a rumor/discussion on a Flyers fan site that suggested he would be worth the chance to be reunited with his buddy Drysdale, for something involving Farabee going the other way.

Long story short, this is a clear no from Anaheim on this proposal, but I would do it in a heartbeat, even with the picks from Anaheim removed.

Seravelli shouldn’t be listened to period but definitely don’t listen to anything he says about the ducks. He’s the “Gibson will never ply for ANA again” guy. He’s awful.
6 juin à 22 h 3
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,505
While it's very true Zegras isn't a fit for Calgary the Flames would still accept this deal in a heartbeat so they can flip him for more. They'd have 2 years to make him look good and get the best return too.
6 juin à 23 h 19
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 63
Quoting: MoxNix
While it's very true Zegras isn't a fit for Calgary the Flames would still accept this deal in a heartbeat so they can flip him for more. They'd have 2 years to make him look good and get the best return too.

I don't think Zegras is necessarily a bad fit for Calgary as much as I doubt he would stay in Calgary long term.

The Flames would likely benefit by trading any of Sharangovich, Kuzmenko, or Mangiapane with retained salary, or Coleman or Kadri without retention, to acquire Zegras as long as they didn't give up a first round pick. I doubt this kind of package would be attractive to Anaheim but stranger deals have been made.

If Zegras can get back to the 60+ point range for a season or two his trade value could justify giving up almost any current Flames roster player today. Many of the Flames players can likely get a package of assets but the best asset you're likely to get is a late first round pick. A nearly point per game player who is 25 years old is worth far more than that.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage