Logo de STL
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1387 700 000 $61 582 640 $0 $0 $26 117 360 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 7
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C, AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Flames de Calgary
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 4
5 100 000 $5 100 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Flames de Calgary
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
5 juin à 21 h 45
Tank it baby
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,569
I'll listen to Flames fans post here but I can't see that getting Andersson who is playing on an absolute bargain contract for 2 more seasons.
KingofRnR a aimé ceci.
5 juin à 21 h 50
TrevorA
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,085
Modifié 5 juin à 22 h 1
That’s horrendous for Calgary

It’s like offering a pile of garbage with a $100 bill that’s been 💩 on for a Chest full of Gold

The only Swede off the Flames that might get you is Markstrom
5 juin à 22 h 13
Stats Are For Losers
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,427
Anybody that says this is a bad trade for either team is either a homer or something entirely out of left field.

This is a very fair deal for both teams.

Personally, I love Rasmus and would be thrilled if the Red Wings acquired him, although I think we’d be better off signing Pesce to pair with Edvinsson on the 2nd pairing and using those assets to acquire some elite scoring.
5 juin à 23 h 25
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20,525
Quoting: IDKtbh
Anybody that says this is a bad trade for either team is either a homer or something entirely out of left field.

This is a very fair deal for both teams.

Personally, I love Rasmus and would be thrilled if the Red Wings acquired him, although I think we’d be better off signing Pesce to pair with Edvinsson on the 2nd pairing and using those assets to acquire some elite scoring.

No it really isn't fair. But sure if you would rather give Pesce 6.5-7M be my guest

Even if we pretend Mangiapane and Fabbri are a wash it's still a 1st, 2nd, another middle 6 winger that can't be sent down, and a pure cap dump
6 juin à 1 h 27
Stats Are For Losers
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,427
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
No it really isn't fair. But sure if you would rather give Pesce 6.5-7M be my guest

Even if we pretend Mangiapane and Fabbri are a wash it's still a 1st, 2nd, another middle 6 winger that can't be sent down, and a pure cap dump

I agree that Mangiapane has more value than Fabbri but he also saves CGY $2m which softens the “cap dump” in Holl.

Berggren is a fine player, you won’t need to send him down, he will be a fixture in any teams top 9 outside of Detroit. Idk what Yzerman and Lalonde are thinking half the time with their personnel decisions.

Anyhow, Berggren, a 1st (top 15 pick) & 2nd is very solid. I’m not saying I think that you should think it’s fair because that is my opinion; I am saying that you shouldn’t consider it a “bad deal” because it is far from that. I could definitely see a perspective where the exchange could favor the Wings moreso than CGY but, certainly not bad by any means.

EDIT:
Oh, and I have a feeling Pesce will cost between $5.5m-$6.25m and I’d be fine with something in between for sure.
6 juin à 4 h 46
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20,525
Quoting: IDKtbh
I agree that Mangiapane has more value than Fabbri but he also saves CGY $2m which softens the “cap dump” in Holl.

Berggren is a fine player, you won’t need to send him down, he will be a fixture in any teams top 9 outside of Detroit. Idk what Yzerman and Lalonde are thinking half the time with their personnel decisions.

Anyhow, Berggren, a 1st (top 15 pick) & 2nd is very solid. I’m not saying I think that you should think it’s fair because that is my opinion; I am saying that you shouldn’t consider it a “bad deal” because it is far from that. I could definitely see a perspective where the exchange could favor the Wings moreso than CGY but, certainly not bad by any means.

EDIT:
Oh, and I have a feeling Pesce will cost between $5.5m-$6.25m and I’d be fine with something in between for sure.

Calgary is going to be no where near the cap ceiling next year and probably only a couple million above the cap floor (which will be ~64.8M), especially if Markstrom gets moved, which is kind of expected at this point. So saving the 1.8M cap from Fabbri to Mangiapane is not relevant. If we are talking about actual money Fabbri is making 4.25M and Mangiapane is making exactly his cap hit so the gap between them is even smaller.

As for Berggren, its not about wanting to send him down it's about sending him or anyone else down requires waivers. As of right now this is the list of forwards on the Flames roster that are not waiver exempt:
Huberdeau, Kadri, Mangiapane (or Fabbri if the trade took place), Kuzmenko, Coleman, Backlund, Sharangovich, Rooney, Pospisil, Zary, Duehr, Hunt, Pelletier. Now you could probably get away with sending Hunt or Rooney down and that leaves you 11 spots but then Coronato and arguably Klapka should also be there. There just simply isn't enough roster spots until a decision is made with Kuzmenko, Mangiapane, and Sharangovich. Berggren is not bad but he's just more of the same, which Calgary isn't interested in. Calgary severely lacks legitimate top line talent, outside of Huberdeau everyone on the roster is pretty much a career bottom 9 player. Coronato is pretty much the only guy we have that could maybe pan out as a top line caliber guy on a contending team and he's our only waiver exempt player.

Lastly Andersson and Weegar are our only legitimate top 4 defensemen right now. Maybe if we had a D prospect pool like Montreal or Anaheim then swapping Andersson out for Holl would be acceptable but that's clearly not the case. Hell we even lost Okhotyuk, as he signed with a KHL team a couple weeks ago. IF Detroit seriously wanted Andersson then they would have to start with Danielsson/Kasper and the 1st but my guess is that Steve Y wouldn't bite.

As for Pesce, with the cap going up and the very high demand for quality RD I would be shocked if he gets less than 6M and expect at least 6.5M.
IDKtbh a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage