Logo de STL
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1387 700 000 $62 982 640 $0 $0 $24 717 360 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 7
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C, AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 4
5 100 000 $5 100 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
5 juin à 21 h 38
Tank it baby
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,569
Both teams decline in my opinion.

I'm aware of the Yzerman-Army buddy connection.

They'll probably make another trade together.

I just don't see this being it.
5 juin à 21 h 55
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,592
Don't really see the Blues moving off of Binnington unless they're absolutely blown away. I also don't think they'd have to resort to something like this to move Faulk.
5 juin à 22 h 16
Stats Are For Losers
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,427
Seems like a terrible trade for Detroit. Love dumping those contracts but what is Binnington, now? From what I recall he has been wildly inconsistent and somewhat of a distraction in recent years but, I could be wrong.

Faulk from my recollection has underperformed since signing with STL.

Blues should jump on this deal if we’re to come across their desks. I’d do the deal without the 1st round pick but I doubt STL would.
Away a aimé ceci.
5 juin à 22 h 25
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 135
Quoting: IDKtbh
Seems like a terrible trade for Detroit. Love dumping those contracts but what is Binnington, now? From what I recall he has been wildly inconsistent and somewhat of a distraction in recent years but, I could be wrong.

Faulk from my recollection has underperformed since signing with STL.

Blues should jump on this deal if we’re to come across their desks. I’d do the deal without the 1st round pick but I doubt STL would.

Binnington has been very very good the last 2 years. Top 5 the last 2 years even. He had one shaky year and the was the first year after Covid. Not an excuse but something to keep in mind. Other than that’s he’s been very good.

Faulk on the other hand has been good but not great. But his partner all 3 years has been Krug which has really hindered him a ton.

Now not saying Det should accept this but Husso and Holl are cap dumps. This is simply not enough for the blues to take cap dumps and for them to trade their starter and a top 4 dman
IDKtbh a aimé ceci.
5 juin à 22 h 33
Stats Are For Losers
Quoting: Away
Binnington has been very very good the last 2 years. Top 5 the last 2 years even. He had one shaky year and the was the first year after Covid. Not an excuse but something to keep in mind. Other than that’s he’s been very good.

Faulk on the other hand has been good but not great. But his partner all 3 years has been Krug which has really hindered him a ton.

Now not saying Det should accept this but Husso and Holl are cap dumps. This is simply not enough for the blues to take cap dumps and for them to trade their starter and a top 4 dman

Thank you for the insight. I just looked up Binnington’s stats, his 2022-23 season looks pretty bad but, this year looks pretty solid. That gives me the impression of a bit of inconsistency and given the 3 years and $18m left on his deal and his age (31 in July), compared to Husso’s 1 year at $4.75m; one could argue that Binnington is more of a cap dump than Husso.
Away a aimé ceci.
5 juin à 22 h 47
Thank you for the insight. I just looked up Binnington’s stats, his 2022-23 season looks pretty bad but, this year looks pretty solid. That gives me the impression of a bit of inconsistency and given the 3 years and $18m left on his deal and his age (31 in July), compared to Husso’s 1 year at $4.75m; one could argue that Binnington is more of a cap dump than Husso.

Fair and I don’t blame you for looking at the stats like that however if you watched him that year you’d know that he basically every game had to stop 2 - 3, two or three on none breakaways and was facing at least 35 shots a game

There isn’t anything he could really do. Granted again not exactly an excuse cause looking at his stats there were rough but so was the blues defense. I legitimately have never seen a worse defense play and I watched the Coyotes my whole life
IDKtbh a aimé ceci.
5 juin à 22 h 49
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,107

Pssst - Faulk is a cap dump too
5 juin à 22 h 51
Stats Are For Losers
Fair and I don’t blame you for looking at the stats like that however if you watched him that year you’d know that he basically every game had to stop 2 - 3, two or three on none breakaways and was facing at least 35 shots a game

There isn’t anything he could really do. Granted again not exactly an excuse cause looking at his stats there were rough but so was the blues defense. I legitimately have never seen a worse defense play and I watched the Coyotes my whole life

Yeah, I can certainly appreciate the point of view. As you can tell by my bio, I’m not one to solely rely on stats as they never tell the whole story.
Away a aimé ceci.
5 juin à 23 h 4
Quoting: noted

Eh sorta I wouldn’t call him a cap dump just overpaid

Retain a million on him and he’s priced fine compared to lost of the market
5 juin à 23 h 5
Yeah, I can certainly appreciate the point of view. As you can tell by my bio, I’m not one to solely rely on stats as they never tell the whole story.

Didn’t notice that but that’s the best take

Stats and the eye test work best together hand in hand. Separately they never tell the whole story
IDKtbh a aimé ceci.
5 juin à 23 h 6
Stats Are For Losers
Didn’t notice that but that’s the best take

Stats and the eye test work best together hand in hand. Separately they never tell the whole story

Believe it or not that’s a quote from Wayne Gretzky.
Away a aimé ceci.
5 juin à 23 h 22
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,714

Uhhh no. Binnington is not a cap dump at all. Bunnington was only barely better this season than he was in 22-23. The issue was the defense and tons of horrible turnovers in or near the D zone. Plus, the Blues kicked/gloved/batted/deflected 30 goals past Binnington in 22-23. That's literally a half goal per start. Stats are nice, but they can't replace watching hockey.
5 juin à 23 h 48
Quoting: noted

Eh sorta
Believe it or not that’s a quote from Wayne Gretzky.

I believe it!
IDKtbh a aimé ceci.
6 juin à 1 h 21
Stats Are For Losers
Quoting: mokumboi
Uhhh no. Binnington is not a cap dump at all. Bunnington was only barely better this season than he was in 22-23. The issue was the defense and tons of horrible turnovers in or near the D zone. Plus, the Blues kicked/gloved/batted/deflected 30 goals past Binnington in 22-23. That's literally a half goal per start. Stats are nice, but they can't replace watching hockey.

Yeah, I can understand that. I’m not one to draw conclusions based purely on stats anyhow. With those other things considered, I have a hard time distinguishing what his actually value would be in a trade because I can’t imagine it is much given the other details I pointed out aside from his unfavorable stats.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage