SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Done part 2

Créé par: StutzleCryBaby
Publié: 5 juin à 9 h 8
Plafond salarial: 87 700 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Flames de CalgaryFlames de Calgary

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Sharangovich, YegorFlames de CalgaryLNH-3 083 333 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Anderson, JoshCanadiens de MontréalLNH-5 470 430 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial19 824 167 $1933505910
Variation-2 387 097 $0000-10
Final17 437 070 $ (↓)19335058 (↓)10000

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Anderson, JoshCanadiens de MontréalLNH-5 470 430 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Sharangovich, YegorFlames de CalgaryLNH-3 083 333 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial9 113 750 $19415851016
Variation2 387 097 $000010
Final11 500 847 $ (↑)194158511 (↑)16000
5 juin à 9 h 33
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 78
I don't even think Calgary do this if they just give the 1st.
MoxNix a aimé ceci.
5 juin à 9 h 42
Démarrer sujet
2nd fav team? LOL
Rejoint: juin 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 17
Quoting: SLAFGOATSKY
I don't even think Calgary do this if they just give the 1st.

Moving up 4 spots alone costs a lot, moving into the top 5 never happens, for it to happen you would have to give up a ton. Nashville almost gave up Askarov and a 1st to do it last draft. Giving up a 2nd, Sharangovich who is a 2nd line winger that’s probably going to leave Calgary soon anyway and taking back Anderson isn’t a ridiculous price to pay.
Just_A_Guess a aimé ceci.
5 juin à 10 h 9
Quoting: StutzleCryBaby
Moving up 4 spots alone costs a lot, moving into the top 5 never happens, for it to happen you would have to give up a ton. Nashville almost gave up Askarov and a 1st to do it last draft. Giving up a 2nd, Sharangovich who is a 2nd line winger that’s probably going to leave Calgary soon anyway and taking back Anderson isn’t a ridiculous price to pay.

Anderson's contract is horrendous. Like top ten worst in the entire nhl. It would probably cost a late 1st and a 2nd to dump him. You want to add an other 2nd and a player probably worth a 1st and a second on top of that? Calgary just don't gain a lot for the value they are giving up.
HappySqrl et MoxNix a aimé ceci.
5 juin à 10 h 33
Démarrer sujet
2nd fav team? LOL
Modifié 5 juin à 10 h 41
Anderson's contract is horrendous. Like top ten worst in the entire nhl. It would probably cost a late 1st and a 2nd to dump him. You want to add an other 2nd and a player probably worth a 1st and a second on top of that? Calgary just don't gain a lot for the value they are giving up.

Sharangovich isn’t worth a 1st and a 2nd and yes it would probably cost two late firsts to move into the top 5. Like I said, Nashville tried to trade Askarov and a 1st to do it.
5 juin à 10 h 50
Sharangovich isn’t worth a 1st and a 2nd and yes it would probably cost two late firsts to move into the top 5. Like I said, Nashville tried to trade Askarov and a 1st to do it.

How? He just had a 60 points last season. More goals than Caufield. He's 25. We gave a second and a first for Newhook last year. Plus, like I said, what's the point for Calgary? Besides if Lindstrom is still there (he probably won't be), you could argue the next 5-6 players could go anywhere from 5th to 10th overall. They would trade this massive package to get an early chance at Catton or Dickinson when they can probably have Buiim, Iginla, Helenius, Silayev, Catton, Parekh,etc. at 9? No point.
HappySqrl a aimé ceci.
5 juin à 11 h 17
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 63
In my opinion, a more realistic package would be Vancouver's first and a third for Anderson and Montreal's first.
MoxNix a aimé ceci.
5 juin à 11 h 20
Démarrer sujet
2nd fav team? LOL
Quoting: HappySqrl
In my opinion, a more realistic package would be Vancouver's first and a third for Anderson and Montreal's first.

9th overall
Vancouver 1st
3rd

For

5th overall
Anderson

Yeah I’d do that.
5 juin à 12 h 51
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,505
9th overall
Vancouver 1st
3rd

For

5th overall
Anderson

Yeah I’d do that.

Remove 9th OA and it's about right.
HappySqrl a aimé ceci.
5 juin à 13 h 0
Démarrer sujet
2nd fav team? LOL
Quoting: MoxNix
Remove 9th OA and it's about right.

Man Calgary fans are something lol. To move up 25 spots into the top 5 would take more than Calgary has in assets. They physically couldn’t make that trade.
5 juin à 14 h 0
Man Calgary fans are something lol. To move up 25 spots into the top 5 would take more than Calgary has in assets. They physically couldn’t make that trade.

Don't be ridiculous.
5 juin à 14 h 10

I don't think you recognize how bad Anderson's contract is.

Monahan was over paid by a similar amount when Calgary gave up a first round pick to unload him, but Anderson has 3 years remaining compared to the 1 Monahan had. It would not be that far off to price a cap dump of Andersson in the range of 2 to 3 top 10 protected first round picks.

That means you value moving from 9th to 5th as costing in the range of 3 to 4 mid to late first round picks. This is closer to the cost of drafting first overall than moving up 4 spots.
5 juin à 14 h 53
Démarrer sujet
2nd fav team? LOL
Don't be ridiculous.

I’m ridiculous yet you suggested it would cost a 5th overall pick to move Anderson’s contract…
5 juin à 14 h 57
Démarrer sujet
2nd fav team? LOL
I don't think you recognize how bad Anderson's contract is.

Monahan was over paid by a similar amount when Calgary gave up a first round pick to unload him, but Anderson has 3 years remaining compared to the 1 Monahan had. It would not be that far off to price a cap dump of Andersson in the range of 2 to 3 top 10 protected first round picks.

That means you value moving from 9th to 5th as costing in the range of 3 to 4 mid to late first round picks. This is closer to the cost of drafting first overall than moving up 4 spots.

Moving Huberdeau would cost 7 1st rounders then.

Not sure why you wouldn’t take on Anderson to move up 4 spots. You guys are going to be dog water for at least 6 more years anyway. What does having Anderson during that hurt? Can you give me a good argument for why it’s a bad idea at least?
5 juin à 17 h 3
I’m ridiculous yet you suggested it would cost a 5th overall pick to move Anderson’s contract…

I did no such thing. Again you're being ridiculous.
5 juin à 17 h 47
Démarrer sujet
2nd fav team? LOL
I did no such thing. Again you're being ridiculous.

Sure you did. Stop being ridiculous.
5 juin à 18 h 2
Sure you did. Stop being ridiculous.

Now you're just acting like a child denying the truth.
5 juin à 19 h 54
Moving Huberdeau would cost 7 1st rounders then.

Not sure why you wouldn’t take on Anderson to move up 4 spots. You guys are going to be dog water for at least 6 more years anyway. What does having Anderson during that hurt? Can you give me a good argument for why it’s a bad idea at least?

Huberdeau is essentially an immovable contract, because any team that considered taking it on should be asking for at least the equivalent of 4 first round picks.

The Flames might consider taking on Anderson to move from 9th to 5th if there was a player they wanted that badly. They wouldn't add any assets beyond that though.
5 juin à 20 h 4
Démarrer sujet
2nd fav team? LOL
Huberdeau is essentially an immovable contract, because any team that considered taking it on should be asking for at least the equivalent of 4 first round picks.

The Flames might consider taking on Anderson to move from 9th to 5th if there was a player they wanted that badly. They wouldn't add any assets beyond that though.

You’re so out of touch with reality and it’s mind boggling. Not trying to offend you, I’m just at a loss for words that you actually believe what you’re saying.
6 juin à 3 h 57
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 55
How? He just had a 60 points last season. More goals than Caufield. He's 25. We gave a second and a first for Newhook last year. Plus, like I said, what's the point for Calgary? Besides if Lindstrom is still there (he probably won't be), you could argue the next 5-6 players could go anywhere from 5th to 10th overall. They would trade this massive package to get an early chance at Catton or Dickinson when they can probably have Buiim, Iginla, Helenius, Silayev, Catton, Parekh,etc. at 9? No point.

If Lindstrom is there at 5, i don't see the Habs not drafting him. Unless Demidov is also there. But if only one of those is available at 4, Columbus is going to f*** us by taking the other. If that happens, I think I want Catton at 5. Iggy would also be acceptable, but Catton has a higher ceiling and thinks the game really well.

If Iginla is available at Calgary's pick, they're taking him, for certain. The GM had his best years playing on a line with the kid's father. Imagine Calgary fans knowing they had a shot at Iggy's kid and chose not to take him? Yeah, no, Conroy would be lynched. They're taking Iginla if they can. If they can't, I'd bet on a dman.
6 juin à 4 h 9
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 55

The Habs aren't that desperate to get out of Anderson's deal that they'd drop from 5 to 9 without any other assets coming their way.

Huberdeau is a pure passer. The problem is, Calgary doesn't have a trigger man. If they get one, he's not going to 115 points again, but 80 could be possible. He is an absolute horrible fit in Calgary, and that contract is awful. But he could be somewhat salvageable if paired with the right players. Which the Flames don't seem to have.

Hubie is what Marner would be at 30 in the same situation. But right now, Marner has a sniper to feed.

They could probably unload Hubie for one of the truly awful contracts like Nurse or PLDiva. But sending a guy like that to play with 97 and 29 is f***ing dangerous, and trading FOR PLDiva is the worst idea in the history of ideas, the guy is toxic waste.
CD25 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage