Forums/Armchair-GM

Tkachuk type trade every team 8

Créé par: hockeynutter
Équipe: 2024-25 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 4 juin 2024
Publié: 4 juin 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Now this is a trade I can maybe see. It would all depend on the direction that Columbus views Werenski. Currently it sounds like Waddell views Werenski, and Jenner as part of the future with the young core. This such a trade is a no, but if they worry about the health of Werenski then such a trade is possible ...

Both sides have value but at the same time, Marner is essentially a better version of Gaudreau, can Columbus build a contender with players of similar play.
Transactions
TOR
  1. Texier, Alexandre [Droits de RFA]
  2. Werenski, Zachary
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2026 (CBJ)
CBJ
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de NSH
Logo de VAN
Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CBJ
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1687 700 000 $67 850 000 $0 $0 $19 850 000 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
13 250 000 $13 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
11 500 000 $11 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 8
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
9 583 333 $9 583 333 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
875 000 $875 000 $
DG
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
5 juin à 9 h 46
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 62
Quoting: Bcarlo25
no. calgary tkachuk was better too. i think you're not quite understanding how much marner has sucked in the playoffs. point to the points all you want, but when the games are tight, he's invisible.

I disagree with that statement. not lived up to at 10.9M cap hit yes. but sucked. definitely not. The guy does everything. PK , PP, is their puck carrier/transition piece. Now look back prior to this postseason. 47 pts in 50 games.
for this comparison I will add this years postseason.
Marner 57 Games- 50 points =0.877 Points per game.
Lets look at Tavares , whos making more then him at 11M. with the leafs hes 38 playoff games, 24 points. =0.63 Points per game
Lets look at Nylander- 54 games, 43 points. - 0.79 Points per game.
MATTHEWS- 55 games , 48 points 0.872 Points per game

Lets put this into perspective for people who just look at one playoff and jump on the bandwagon of people bashing Marner not knowing what theyre talking about.

Current Leafs Core 4 Playoff Points per game in the playoffs:

1. Marner - 0.877 Points per game
2. Matthews - 0.872 Points Per Game
3. Nylander- 0.79 Points per game
4. Tavares - 0.63 Points per game

Marner has the highest Points per game of any current leaf in the playoffs. Plays PK, PP and is their transition puck carrier to enter the zone. But youre following a narrative that doesnt hold true to facts.
5 juin à 9 h 47
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,037
no. calgary tkachuk was better too. i think you're not quite understanding how much marner has sucked in the playoffs. point to the points all you want, but when the games are tight, he's invisible.

I dont think youre understanding how bad tkachuk was in calgary in the playoffs, and besides production which marners is way better than tkachuk on cgy, marner is better defensively and a better pker
5 juin à 9 h 50
Bcarlo25
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,465
Quoting: Herb_Brooks
I dont think youre understanding how bad tkachuk was in calgary in the playoffs, and besides production which marners is way better than tkachuk on cgy, marner is better defensively and a better pker

he sure is! until it matters. the second the games matter, he crumbles. We've seen it for the better part of a decade.
5 juin à 9 h 52
Bcarlo25
Quoting: DJP1117
I disagree with that statement. not lived up to at 10.9M cap hit yes. but sucked. definitely not. The guy does everything. PK , PP, is their puck carrier/transition piece. Now look back prior to this postseason. 47 pts in 50 games.
for this comparison I will add this years postseason.
Marner 57 Games- 50 points =0.877 Points per game.
Lets look at Tavares , whos making more then him at 11M. with the leafs hes 38 playoff games, 24 points. =0.63 Points per game
Lets look at Nylander- 54 games, 43 points. - 0.79 Points per game.
MATTHEWS- 55 games , 48 points 0.872 Points per game

Lets put this into perspective for people who just look at one playoff and jump on the bandwagon of people bashing Marner not knowing what theyre talking about.

Current Leafs Core 4 Playoff Points per game in the playoffs:

1. Marner - 0.877 Points per game
2. Matthews - 0.872 Points Per Game
3. Nylander- 0.79 Points per game
4. Tavares - 0.63 Points per game

Marner has the highest Points per game of any current leaf in the playoffs. Plays PK, PP and is their transition puck carrier to enter the zone. But youre following a narrative that doesnt hold true to facts.

if you're just listing points per game, you're doing it wrong. it just has nothing to do with the argument i'm making. Will Marner score a sick goal in game four when the game is already out of hand (might have been game three)? sure will. Has he shown up in the important parts of games, where making one more play could make the difference between winning and losing a series? much the opposite. Nope, when that happens strange things with Marner occur. He turns the puck over. He's out of position. If he actually engages in a puck battle, he loses it. He throws the puck over the glass.
5 juin à 9 h 55
if all you look at is points, maybe.

but in reality, no. not even close.

Im not sure what youre referring to because Marner HAS actually out performed even Matthews in Points per game in the playoffs. And its not just points. Marner plays in ALL situations. PK, PP, he is their transition guy through the neutral zone because they refuse to get a defencman who can trasition the puck. He was even given shifts on defence because of his defensive play this year. IMO every year theres a scapegoat for why the leafs didnt advance. The fact is. the GM isnt all in on this team like other GMS are. If they were all in they should have moved their first round pick and a prospect for a top dman or a top 6 winger like a Guentzel , they should have solidified the goalie position. Theyre not being given the all in mentality that it takes to win sometimes.
5 juin à 9 h 58
he sure is! until it matters. the second the games matter, he crumbles. We've seen it for the better part of a decade.

soooo like tkachuk in calgary? only tkachuk was worse
5 juin à 10 h 0
Bcarlo25
soooo like tkachuk in calgary? only tkachuk was worse

this is leafland revisionist history.
5 juin à 10 h 2
Bcarlo25
Quoting: DJP1117
Im not sure what youre referring to because Marner HAS actually out performed even Matthews in Points per game in the playoffs. And its not just points. Marner plays in ALL situations. PK, PP, he is their transition guy through the neutral zone because they refuse to get a defencman who can trasition the puck. He was even given shifts on defence because of his defensive play this year. IMO every year theres a scapegoat for why the leafs didnt advance. The fact is. the GM isnt all in on this team like other GMS are. If they were all in they should have moved their first round pick and a prospect for a top dman or a top 6 winger like a Guentzel , they should have solidified the goalie position. Theyre not being given the all in mentality that it takes to win sometimes.

the point i'm making is that the points really don't matter. watch the games. marner has absolutely sucked in important situations. tkachuk raised his game, marner lowered his. this is a situation where you're not going to find numbers, you're not going to find stats, you're going to have needed to watch the games.
5 juin à 10 h 3
this is leafland revisionist history.

why was tkachuk a better playoff performer in cgy then? please explain lol
5 juin à 10 h 4
Bcarlo25
why was tkachuk a better playoff performer in cgy then? please explain lol

already did.

better at playing hockey in a way that helps his team win.
5 juin à 10 h 12
already did.

better at playing hockey in a way that helps his team win.

this is just a "trust me bro" lmao he did nothing in calgary
5 juin à 10 h 14
the point i'm making is that the points really don't matter. watch the games. marner has absolutely sucked in important situations. tkachuk raised his game, marner lowered his. this is a situation where you're not going to find numbers, you're not going to find stats, you're going to have needed to watch the games.

I watch the games. If youre expecting Marner to be in the corner smashing around winning puck battles 90% of the time being physical on the wall, thats not his game. They threw away Hyman who dd that for them. Bet theyre wishing they had given him the 5.5 now. Sure hes been out of position in some situations. However that happens when youre trying to do to much. The roster was not given what it needed to to become an actual contender so guys had to "do to much" . But to say he sucked isnt accurate. This past postseason he wasnt himself for sure. Prior to that we were saying that about Nylander. The leafs just need the proper power forwards and the proper top pairing defenmen and the proper goalie so theres trust that the other person has their assignment. That is all. for a team like the Leafs who can move a guys out like Jarnkrok and Timmins and have enough cap roomwith 50% salary retained to land a true #1 defencman , yet theyre sitting on their prospects and a low 1st round pick. What does that say to this core for the leafs? Id say that says they dont believe in them. No team in the leafs position right now should be sitting on their 1st round pick thats down in the 20+ range . THAT is what sucked on the leafs , not the players.
5 juin à 10 h 42
Bcarlo25
this is just a "trust me bro" lmao he did nothing in calgary

you're just not understanding the point, and in my opinion, you're just refusing to see the flaws in a player on your favorite team.
5 juin à 10 h 48
you're just not understanding the point, and in my opinion, you're just refusing to see the flaws in a player on your favorite team.

i think you are underrating how bad tkachuk was in calgary in the playoffs, what did he do in the edmonton series after game 1? nothing, also the last 2 years tkachuk was in calgary marner was back to back first team all star. i am fully aware of his flaws. and ill say it again florida tkachuk is head and shoulders above marner but you are refusing to see that marner is better than calgary tkachuk, youve yet to provide anything of actual substance. honestly just pure arrogance at this point
5 juin à 10 h 51
Bcarlo25
i think you are underrating how bad tkachuk was in calgary in the playoffs, what did he do in the edmonton series after game 1? nothing, also the last 2 years tkachuk was in calgary marner was back to back first team all star. i am fully aware of his flaws. and ill say it again florida tkachuk is head and shoulders above marner but you are refusing to see that marner is better than calgary tkachuk, youve yet to provide anything of actual substance. honestly just pure arrogance at this point

What substance do you want? numbers? stats? analytics? in the context of this discussion, they're useless.

Marner has been a drag to his team. he's sucked. the best he's been when the chips are down is invisible. The worst he's been is a $10.9M liability. Teams see that. In the Boston series the leafs were better off with Marner off the ice than they were with him on the ice....unless the game was out of hand and then he was just fine!
5 juin à 11 h 5
What substance do you want? numbers? stats? analytics? in the context of this discussion, they're useless.

Marner has been a drag to his team. he's sucked. the best he's been when the chips are down is invisible. The worst he's been is a $10.9M liability. Teams see that. In the Boston series the leafs were better off with Marner off the ice than they were with him on the ice....unless the game was out of hand and then he was just fine!

once again, for like the 5th time now, tkachuk was worse in calgary, theres really nothing to suggest otherwise, "he plays hockey in a way that helps his team win" flames missed the playoffs twice when he was there lmao. ive mentioned the fact he has better production and that hes better defensively and on the pk but it seems to be ignored to fit your narrative
5 juin à 11 h 7
Bcarlo25
once again, for like the 5th time now, tkachuk was worse in calgary, theres really nothing to suggest otherwise, "he plays hockey in a way that helps his team win" flames missed the playoffs twice when he was there lmao.

the year prior to the trade matthew tkachuk had more success in the playoffs than mitch marner has had in his career.....

lmao all you want, but your head is buried in the sand.
5 juin à 11 h 8
the year prior to the trade matthew tkachuk had more success in the playoffs than mitch marner has had in his career.....

lmao all you want, but your head is buried in the sand.

a team series win? so the same as marner then?
5 juin à 11 h 13
Bcarlo25
a team series win? so the same as marner then?

the difference:
Tkachuk was awesome, and really helped his team win. Marner was a passenger.
5 juin à 11 h 17
the difference:
Tkachuk was awesome, and really helped his team win. Marner was a passenger.

based off of your arrogant opinion... marner was great in that tampa series probably one of the only series he was good in.
5 juin à 11 h 19
Bcarlo25
based off of your arrogant opinion... marner was great in that tampa series probably one of the only series he was good in.

if your head is buried in the sand, i'm sure he was.
5 juin à 11 h 19
if your head is buried in the sand, i'm sure he was.

why was he a passenger? you're a clown dude
5 juin à 11 h 21
Bcarlo25
why was he a passenger? you're a clown dude

i already explained why.
disinterested.
lack of effort.
no jam
lost puck battles
did absolutely nothing in crucial moments.

i'm sure his stat line looked sick when games were out of hand though.
5 juin à 11 h 24
i already explained why.
disinterested.
lack of effort.
no jam
lost puck battles
did absolutely nothing in crucial moments.

i'm sure his stat line looked sick when games were out of hand though.

you didnt watch that series just say it. I wont fault you for it

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage