IMO if i was GM of each team

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: highcaliber101
Publié: 1 juin à 23 h 2
2 juin à 0 h 5
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,732
Detroit has strong LD prospects falling out of their ears. They have too many as is.
2 juin à 8 h 12
Fall River Habs
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 392
You have Montreal taking 2 defensemen when that is the position that they are already looking to trade players away from.
A_Habs_fan et Leemer2 a aimé ceci.
2 juin à 8 h 27
SHL NJD GM
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,592
Quoting: KentMcNally
You have Montreal taking 2 defensemen when that is the position that they are already looking to trade players away from.

I don’t mind Montreal drafting a RD, we have so many LD’s but RD is thin after Reinbacher and Mailloux, however, I do agree that Yakemchuk at 5 makes no sense for the Habs, I would love Mews though
Leemer2 a aimé ceci.
2 juin à 11 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 7
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
I don’t mind Montreal drafting a RD, we have so many LD’s but RD is thin after Reinbacher and Mailloux, however, I do agree that Yakemchuk at 5 makes no sense for the Habs, I would love Mews though

as a habs fan i want them to get yakemchuk he is the exact type of playoff player RHD they need, instantly becomes their best prospect and i beleive in taking BPA
2 juin à 18 h 50
SHL NJD GM
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,592
Quoting: highcaliber101
as a habs fan i want them to get yakemchuk he is the exact type of playoff player RHD they need, instantly becomes their best prospect and i beleive in taking BPA

Dickinson or Catton is BPA there, Yakemchuk isn't even the best RD (Parekh better) not that we need an elite RD anyways, we have Reinbacher for that and Mailloux looks pretty good too
2 juin à 23 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Dickinson or Catton is BPA there, Yakemchuk isn't even the best RD (Parekh better) not that we need an elite RD anyways, we have Reinbacher for that and Mailloux looks pretty good too

i like dickinson too, but i am very high on Yakemchuk he might not be the highest scoring Dman but in terms of playoff type player i believe he will be the best defenceman in this class, very similar to mcavoy might only be a 40-50 point guy
2 juin à 23 h 25
Démarrer sujet

i like dickinson too, but i am very high on Yakemchuk he might not be the highest scoring Dman but in terms of playoff type player i believe he will be the best defenceman in this class, very similar to mcavoy might only be a 40-50 point guy
3 juin à 9 h 39
Fan of the OHL
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 1

I would take Iginla and then maybe Catton over Dickinson (who unfortunately plays on a stacked London Knights team that may make him look better than he is - Bonk elevated Dickinson's game). Some might argue Iginla is a reach but it's hard to gamble and move down. Henry Mews could be a good pickup at 26 but I also like Matvei Gridin.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage