Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2487 700 000 $83 065 834 $50 000 $330 000 $4 634 166 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
11 250 000 $11 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $
AG
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
870 000 $870 000 $ (Bonis de performance80 000 $$80K)
C
RFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $
C
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
775 000 $775 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
787 500 $787 500 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance250 000 $$250K)
DG
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
G
RFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG
NTC, NMC
UFA - 6
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 5
Logo de Bruins de Boston
900 000 $900 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
RFA
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Bruins de Boston
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
1 juin à 0 h 1
Snowhawk
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,880
Rebuilding teams typically don’t trade away 1at round picks, especially for 30+ year olds. When you combine that with the fact that the Hawks extended Mrazek for two additional seasons, there is no way the Hawks accept that proposal.
RicXX, PaulKorea, Bedsy_Burner and 2 others a aimé ceci.
1 juin à 0 h 7
Banni
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 8,961
laugh Ullmark doesn't waive for Chicago, He sure as hell isn't waiving for the 2nd worst team in the NHL. Nor is he waiving for team that's in a major rebuild.
RicXX, PaulKorea et Snowhawk18 a aimé ceci.
1 juin à 0 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 6
Half league is on his no trade list, mostly west coast and Canada ( supposedly). These he can waive. The other 16 teams the bruins can trade him to. Not sure the teams on which list.
Best way for CHI to get better quick, is a good goalie.
Bedsy_Burner a aimé ceci.
1 juin à 0 h 57
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,050
Quoting: SWT4
Half league is on his no trade list, mostly west coast and Canada ( supposedly). These he can waive. The other 16 teams the bruins can trade him to. Not sure the teams on which list.

He has made it pretty clear he is not waiving,

However i’m not convinced Chicago is on his list though.

But he does not fit with their timeline either and are unlikely to make the move.

That Ducks trade is terrible.
1 juin à 1 h 24
Chicago
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 2,917
Chicago is not in the market for a goalie of Ullmark's caliber and they are certainly not in the market to trade their 2025 1st unless it's for an under 23 year old with top line talent.
RicXX, PaulKorea, Bedsy_Burner and 2 others a aimé ceci.
1 juin à 7 h 17
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,879
If the trade is with Chicago, my assumption is Boston is getting Taylor Hall back and a 2nd round pick. Chicago is doing it to eventually flip him for more. He’ll probably be more open with his no trade clause if he is playing for Chicago vs Boston

Curious what teams he chose that he could be traded to. My guess is Toronto is the one Canadian team on it, so he could remove a bad situation from the list .
1 juin à 7 h 46
uWu Garak
Rejoint: avr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 1,270
Quoting: SWT4

CHI definitely declines. The expectations for a return on Ullmark are getting way out of hand. Even with Ullmark, CHI is nowhere near the playoffs, and that 2025 1st is still more than likely a top 10 pick. Honestly, I wouldn't even give up the Isles 18th overall pick for either of BOS's goalies.

Yes, BOS's goalies are very good, but a large part of their success also has to do with the team in front of them and the chemistry/culture they have in BOS. CHI, however, cannot give him the support he needs yet. It'd be a little more understandable if we were talking about Swayman because of his age giving him a longer window of being in his prime, but even that would be a ridiculous ask. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ullmark go to another team that isn't good defensively and do very bad.

Also, CHI would have no hope of re-couping ANY of that value if they wanted to move him a year or two later, or even immediately. He will be looking for a raise and another likely more strict clause, maybe even a full NMC. The control he has with his current M-NTC diminishes BOS's leverage in trade negotiations. If this is your expectation for a return, I think you should prepare for disappointment.
Snowhawk18 et Hawksguy81 a aimé ceci.
1 juin à 8 h 8
Quoting: Bedsy_Burner
Yes, BOS's goalies are very good, but a large part of their success also has to do with the team in front of them and the chemistry/culture they have in BOS. CHI, however, cannot give him the support he needs yet. It'd be a little more understandable if we were talking about Swayman because of his age giving him a longer window of being in his prime, but even that would be a ridiculous ask. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ullmark go to another team that isn't good defensively and do very bad..

The irony of this is you couldn’t be more wrong about the goalies and the defensive structure. Montgomery’s system puts goalies in more high danger chance opportunities and is not goalie friendly.

While McAvoy, Lindholm, and Carlo are outstanding. Grzlecyk, Forbort, and Mitchell/Shattenkirk were essentially bad. The goalies saved them so many times, I lost count even in the record breaking year.

Its one of the reasons I believe keeping the combination and letting Ullmark go in free agency is a viable option
1 juin à 9 h 15
uWu Garak
Quoting: Celtics21
The irony of this is you couldn’t be more wrong about the goalies and the defensive structure. Montgomery’s system puts goalies in more high danger chance opportunities and is not goalie friendly.

While McAvoy, Lindholm, and Carlo are outstanding. Grzlecyk, Forbort, and Mitchell/Shattenkirk were essentially bad. The goalies saved them so many times, I lost count even in the record breaking year.

Its one of the reasons I believe keeping the combination and letting Ullmark go in free agency is a viable option

Maybe by your standards their defensive game isn't good, but they are absolutely one of the stronger teams defensively in the league. Defense isn't just about your group of dmen, it's about overall team defense. "High Danger Chances" are just a category determined by the area of the ice that the puck is being shot from. If the defensive structure is set up to allow the goalie to see and track the puck as well as closing of alternate options and back doors, that is a good defensive structure. BOS does that on a regular basis.

Neither of Swayman or Ullmark are in the top 20 in shots against, HD Shots against, or HD saves. Although, Sway did see a lot of rush attempts, so did most of the other top goalies in the league. The difference in games played is barely a factor and if anything benefits them by being able to shoulder a lighter load and rest more often than most goalies.
1 juin à 9 h 26
Maybe by your standards their defensive game isn't good, but they are absolutely one of the stronger teams defensively in the league. Defense isn't just about your group of dmen, it's about overall team defense. "High Danger Chances" are just a category determined by the area of the ice that the puck is being shot from. If the defensive structure is set up to allow the goalie to see and track the puck as well as closing of alternate options and back doors, that is a good defensive structure. BOS does that on a regular basis.

Neither of Swayman or Ullmark are in the top 20 in shots against, HD Shots against, or HD saves. Although, Sway did see a lot of rush attempts, so did most of the other top goalies in the league. The difference in games played is barely a factor and if anything benefits them by being able to shoulder a lighter load and rest more often than most goalies.

I didn’t say the defense wasn’t good. I’m saying the goaltenders are massive part of it being good and are leaned on more than most “good teams” because their defense wasn’t particularly deep (Peeke looks like a steal) and they engage on offense more than a lot of systems. Their forecheck is solid. Not as good as the premium team, but acknowledge they are well coached

The primary difference in Ullmark is he’s become a fundamentally sound goalie and uses his size more effectively under Essensa. He should be a great get for whatever team acquires him.
1 juin à 9 h 34
uWu Garak
Quoting: Celtics21
I didn’t say the defense wasn’t good. I’m saying the goaltenders are massive part of it being good and are leaned on more than most “good teams” because their defense wasn’t particularly deep (Peeke looks like a steal) and they engage on offense more than a lot of systems. Their forecheck is solid. Not as good as the premium team, but acknowledge they are well coached

The primary difference in Ullmark is he’s become a fundamentally sound goalie and uses his size more effectively under Essensa. He should be a great get for whatever team acquires him.

Absolutely. He is a fantastic goalie. I do not disagree with that. I'm just saying that a top 10 pick for a 30 year old pending UFA goalie is very unlikely to happen. I guess if there is a team that is very good all around and their goaltending is so bad that it landed them bottom 10 in the standings, something like that could be an option. But I'm not even sure that is possible, if a team was that good, they should be able to make ME look like an adequate NHL goalie. haha
1 juin à 9 h 38
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,681
Would be negligent for the hawks to trade their own 25 first rounder for what likely would be a rental goalie for them when they’re nowhere near playoffs with or without Ullmark.
Celtics21, Hawksguy81, Bedsy_Burner and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
1 juin à 9 h 45
Absolutely. He is a fantastic goalie. I do not disagree with that. I'm just saying that a top 10 pick for a 30 year old pending UFA goalie is very unlikely to happen. I guess if there is a team that is very good all around and their goaltending is so bad that it landed them bottom 10 in the standings, something like that could be an option. But I'm not even sure that is possible, if a team was that good, they should be able to make ME look like an adequate NHL goalie. haha

I agreed with you on the first round pick from Chicago earlier in the thread. I was just questioning some of your assertions about how good of the team in front of him was.

It’s not like he was playing in front of Carolina. Boston overachieved primarily because of their goaltending (and Pasta)
1 juin à 10 h 46
Bcarlo25
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,466
that anaheim trade is just so dumb. making a bigger hole and picking up a player the bruins would have to ship out of town in a week. doesn't fit their style of play, and can't play center at the level the bruins demand.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage