Logo de WPG
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2187 700 000 $87 458 000 $0 $850 000 $242 000 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA
13 250 000 $13 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
11 500 000 $11 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 8
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AG, AD
RFA
850 000 $850 000 $
AG, C
RFA
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, C
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
UFA
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
G
UFA
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
UFA
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
26 mai à 12 h 37
Alex Holtz Believer
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 17
Devils decline, please stop making these kampf - jarnkrok to new jersey without giving US assets trades
exo2769, dgibb10 et NJTM a aimé ceci.
26 mai à 13 h 1
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4
Quoting: Ljf
Devils decline, please stop making these kampf - jarnkrok to new jersey without giving US assets trades

those are assets that keefe loves. He will want them.
26 mai à 13 h 14
Alex Holtz Believer
__
26 mai à 13 h 16
Alex Holtz Believer
Quoting: RUB3LS
those are assets that keefe loves. He will want them.

Doubt Keefe LOVES Jarnkrok and Kampf but even if he did the Devils would not be giving up good draft capital in exchange for 2 bad contracts
26 mai à 13 h 31
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4
Doubt Keefe LOVES Jarnkrok and Kampf but even if he did the Devils would not be giving up good draft capital in exchange for 2 bad contracts

They arent bad contracts, its just leafs cant afford them.
26 mai à 13 h 48
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 26,592
Yet another pointless Brandt-Clarke-to-Toronto fantasy. Los Angeles isn't trading Brandt Clarke for the same reason that the Capitals aren't trading Ryan Leonard or the Rangers aren't trading Gabe Perreault or the Blues aren't trading Jimmy Snuggerud or the Sharks aren't trading Will Smith: teams don't trade their best prospect, especially when it creates a big hole where none was before.
MMB a aimé ceci.
26 mai à 13 h 48
must have cap space
Rejoint: avr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 114
Quoting: RUB3LS
They arent bad contracts, its just leafs cant afford them.

Right. The leafs can’t afford them. Why should the devils help you out of a situation you put yourself in. Toronto will not receive a second round pick to get themselves out of a problem they put themselves in.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
26 mai à 14 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 295

Quoting: NJTM
Right. The leafs can’t afford them. Why should the devils help you out of a situation you put yourself in. Toronto will not receive a second round pick to get themselves out of a problem they put themselves in.

Devils fans clearly didn't watch many Leafs games.

Let me tell you about Keefe's love of Kampf.

Since joining the Toronto Maple Leafs Kampf has had the 5th most TOI of forwards in Toronto. He is literally the #1 forward that Keefe plays outside of the core 4. (Considering they all make $11M+, I think Keefe would say Kampf's $2.5M is a bargain).

He is:
#1 PK
#1 F 5v3
#1 C 3v3
#1 C D-Zone Draws
Plays the shift after almost every goal for
Plays the shift after almost every goal against
#1 in ice time when TOR lead by 1 goal for 2 of his 3 seasons in TOR

No leafs fan is trying to argue Kampf's value objectively. I think 99% of us know he's a high end 4C who should probably be getting $2M a year and playing way less than he does. What we are trying to explain is that this is a player that Keefe trusts and values way more than NJ fans could possibility imagine. I'd bet a significant reason that Kampf was signed the day after the Leafs announced Keefe would stay is because of Keefe. I also wouldn't be surprised if Keefe pushed HARD to get Kampf. If you just signed a new coach for $20M, I'm certain the team will sacrifice a 2nd + $2.5M in cap to get him a guy he feels is a key player in his bottom 6. Especially when NJ doesn't already have another similar player.

Jarnkrok is another version of Kampf. He's Keefe's fixer. Any line that isn't playing well, he takes the worst player off the line and replaces them with Jarnkrok.

So most Leaf fans will tell you with 100% certainty that if NJ could acquire these players for a 2nd and didn't that would likely cause a MAJOR rift between the coach and management.

He has averaged as high as 17:27 per game in a single playoff run. Not a single game, an average across the entire playoffs of 17:27 per game.

In the playoffs, he has a dZS% of 90.2% this year, not even his highest while playing for Keefe which was 92.2% in 2022.
RUB3LS a aimé ceci.
26 mai à 15 h 10
must have cap space
Quoting: fangm
Devils fans clearly didn't watch many Leafs games.

Let me tell you about Keefe's love of Kampf.

Since joining the Toronto Maple Leafs Kampf has had the 5th most TOI of forwards in Toronto. He is literally the #1 forward that Keefe plays outside of the core 4. (Considering they all make $11M+, I think Keefe would say Kampf's $2.5M is a bargain).

He is:
#1 PK
#1 F 5v3
#1 C 3v3
#1 C D-Zone Draws
Plays the shift after almost every goal for
Plays the shift after almost every goal against
#1 in ice time when TOR lead by 1 goal for 2 of his 3 seasons in TOR

No leafs fan is trying to argue Kampf's value objectively. I think 99% of us know he's a high end 4C who should probably be getting $2M a year and playing way less than he does. What we are trying to explain is that this is a player that Keefe trusts and values way more than NJ fans could possibility imagine. I'd bet a significant reason that Kampf was signed the day after the Leafs announced Keefe would stay is because of Keefe. I also wouldn't be surprised if Keefe pushed HARD to get Kampf. If you just signed a new coach for $20M, I'm certain the team will sacrifice a 2nd + $2.5M in cap to get him a guy he feels is a key player in his bottom 6. Especially when NJ doesn't already have another similar player.

Jarnkrok is another version of Kampf. He's Keefe's fixer. Any line that isn't playing well, he takes the worst player off the line and replaces them with Jarnkrok.

So most Leaf fans will tell you with 100% certainty that if NJ could acquire these players for a 2nd and didn't that would likely cause a MAJOR rift between the coach and management.

He has averaged as high as 17:27 per game in a single playoff run. Not a single game, an average across the entire playoffs of 17:27 per game.

In the playoffs, he has a dZS% of 90.2% this year, not even his highest while playing for Keefe which was 92.2% in 2022.

That’s great. You can’t afford his salary. I’m not going to help you with that with a second round pick. Try the 2024 Colorado 5th rounder if you want us to take $4.5M off your hands and I’ll see how I feel.
Ljf et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
26 mai à 16 h 46
Former NHL Executive
Rejoint: sept. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 170
Quoting: NJTM
That’s great. You can’t afford his salary. I’m not going to help you with that with a second round pick. Try the 2024 Colorado 5th rounder if you want us to take $4.5M off your hands and I’ll see how I feel.

Having worked with Keefer I wouldn't be surprised if NJ payed a 1st for these two players. He's a coach who plays favourites and these are two guys he relies on heavily that NJ has no equivalents of.

Any NJ fan who thinks this trade isn't realistic doesn't understand the game. It's really that simple.
26 mai à 16 h 49
must have cap space
Quoting: Rajvinder
Having worked with Keefer I wouldn't be surprised if NJ payed a 1st for these two players. He's a coach who plays favourites and these are two guys he relies on heavily that NJ has no equivalents of.

Any NJ fan who thinks this trade isn't realistic doesn't understand the game. It's really that simple.

A first round pick for those two is outrageous. That trade will not be happening. Why would I help you by taking salary off your hands. If you really want that for those players, they’ll be maple leafs at training camp.

Devils can get similar players in free agency without paying your absurd extortion rates.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
26 mai à 17 h 17
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,867
Quoting: Rajvinder

Sheldon Keefe isn’t the GM.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
27 mai à 10 h 33
New GM
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 104
Thanks for showing your lack of knowledge for the 20th time this month.

The Kings biggest hole isn't at RD where they have Doughty (veteran), Spence (up and coming). It's at C where they have Kopitar (veteran), Danault (veteran), Dubois (cap dump), Byfield (better on the wing).

So getting Minten (a future top 6 C who is likely NHL ready). While also getting Lili (Top 4 RHD) and Niemla (future top 4 RHD) and a 1st. Not only doesn't create a hole. It fills a major hole, while adding depth to a position where they have high end talent and gives LA a 1st to use as the centerpiece of a trade for Ulmark/Markstrom/Saros thus solving another major issue.

Try thinking before you type. I'm sure that's hard for you but it would at least save you the constant public embarrassment.

So you are giving the Kings TWO RD for one that the Kings have an excess of? That makes a lot of sense.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
27 mai à 11 h 49
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 26,592
Lol, do you under the concept of AGING.

I'm sorry you didn't graduate preschool. But I'll try to explain it nice and simple for you.

People get older and as they get older they are no longer able to play hockey. Drew Doughty is 34. He likely can't play more than another 2-3 years (at least not at a high level). So Niemla is something called a prospect. It's a young guy who isn't good enough to be in the NHL yet but will be super good in a couple years.

I know you don't have enough brain cells to make the connections so I'll spell it out Niemla replaces Doughty in a couple years while Lili fills the existing hole at 3RD.

The idea that Topi Niemela will ever replace Drew Doughty in any way completely exposes your utter lack of hockey intelligence. It reinforces the complete stupidity of the most ignorant statement ever made on CapFriendly about Los Angeles, which is that "The Kings biggest hole isn't at RD where they have Doughty (veteran), Spence (up and coming). It's at C where they have Kopitar (veteran), Danault (veteran), Dubois (cap dump), Byfield (better on the wing)."
27 mai à 12 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 295
Quoting: OldNYIfan
The idea that Topi Niemela will ever replace Drew Doughty in any way completely exposes your utter lack of hockey intelligence. It reinforces the complete stupidity of the most ignorant statement ever made on CapFriendly about Los Angeles, which is that "The Kings biggest hole isn't at RD where they have Doughty (veteran), Spence (up and coming). It's at C where they have Kopitar (veteran), Danault (veteran), Dubois (cap dump), Byfield (better on the wing)."

Let me just google LA Kings biggest needs and see what comes up:

https://thehockeywriters.com/los-angeles-kings-free-agent-needs-2024/ - Agrees with me
https://hockeyroyalty.com/2024/05/02/la-kings-its-time-to-get-with-the-times/ - WOW they went as far as making the EXACT SAME argument I did that you can't have Spence and Clarke on the same blueline
https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/5466020/2024/05/02/la-kings-blake-dubois-offseason/ - Again, they see forwards as the biggest issue and Dubois as a cap dump
https://thehockeynews.com/nhl/los-angeles-kings/latest-news/kings-should-look-into-mitch-marner-if-hes-available - And now we have someone saying the Kings should move Clarke for Marner

Do I seriously need to go through every website where people get paid to watch, analyze and write about hockey and show you that NONE of them agree with your position. For God's sake, you've had a former NHL executive on this very site explain to you in excruciating detail why you are wrong, and you still won't give up.

Here is the difference between you and me. You run around here with your merry band of idiots criticizing rational proposals because they hurt your feelings when your favourite little guy is being taken away from you. Meanwhile I take the criticism and am right 9/10 times when trades go down. I called the EXACT value on Tanev, Zadorov, Lindholm with midseason trade. I called Hertl or Zegras to Vegas. I called Hanifin to Vegas. I called Lybushkin and Edmunston to Toronto (at the exact values they were traded for) and predicted the Leafs would lose a low scoring first round because of it. I called Bertuzzi and Domi to Toronto, I said Karlsson would go to Pit for free (1st was about what it would have cost to dump all the salary they sent to SJ anyways).

So you keep attacking me, I hope you are enjoying it. Cause when I have real evidence that I am right and you are wrong, your little insults are not going to make me change my mind just so you can give me a little praise.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage