Questions/Comments?

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: Kraken
Publié: 26 mai à 10 h 12
Description
Just a top-16 for now.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sharks de San Jose-BPA.
2Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-It's going to be way easier to find a scoring W in the '25 draft than to find a potential top pairing RHD.
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-ANH was also hoping for Levshunov here but they could definitely use Demidov on RW as well.
4Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Fantilli, Lindstrom, Sillinger down the middle will be absolutely deadly.
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-It's becoming a logjam on young D in MTL. I went back and forth on Catton and Iginla, but I think Iginla will be a better fit.
6Logo de Utah Hockey Club-Utah has some big, heavy D prospects. Buium will be their play-driver from the backend.
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Missing the playoffs is a blessing in disguise for Ottawa, as it allows them to get their rebuild back on track. They are still solid down the middle and LD. Thought long about Parekh here but ultimately Catton is the better fit.
8Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Seattle has yet to draft a D with a 1st round pick. This would be a great year to start and the versatile Dickinson is a great option to start with.
9Logo de Flames de Calgary-Silayev instantly becomes their best D prospect. I thought about going with the hometown guy in Yakemchuk but couldn't justify him over Silayev. Especially since the future looks better on RD than LD.
10Logo de Devils du New Jersey-This is slightly higher than I have him ranked but I feel like Eiserman would be a really good fit with what NJ already has started.
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-BUF decides to take a very targeted approach. Emery had a great U18 and will be a great compliment to Dahling or Power once he fills out and gets stronger.
12Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Philadelphia's biggest need is down the middle. A responsible 2-way playmaking C will fit really well. They could also use some size up front, but that will have to wait.
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-MIN is surprised to see Parekh still on the board... so am I, and it's my mock! There is not much beyond Faber in the system so this is an easy choice.
14Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de PittsburghSharks are happy to be able to add their best offensive D prospect, and a RH shot at that.
15Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Detroit continues to lean on the Swedish leagues to build their team.
16Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Blues absolutely didn't expect Sennecke to be there at 16.
17Logo de Capitals de Washington-
18Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Islanders de New York
19Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
20Logo de Islanders de New YorkLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
24Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
25Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de Boston
26Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
27Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
28Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
29Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
30Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la Floride
31Logo de Stars de Dallas-
32Logo de Rangers de New York-
26 mai à 10 h 57
PittsburghModelMyAss
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,437
Parekh at 13 is insane to me, and what's wilder is EJ going before him. I would bet you any amount of money there's atleast a 10-15 pick gap between those two at MINIMUM
DevilsFanZack13 a aimé ceci.
26 mai à 11 h 29
Blake
Rejoint: avr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 25
if buffalo wants emery they would likely trade back in the draft. not jump on him at 11
Villainitus a aimé ceci.
26 mai à 11 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 27
Quoting: BigBadBurke
Parekh at 13 is insane to me, and what's wilder is EJ going before him. I would bet you any amount of money there's atleast a 10-15 pick gap between those two at MINIMUM

I agree that Parekh should go higher, it's just the way it played out for me. I considered him for Utah, Ottawa, and Calgary. Maybe he doesn't fall past Calgary, then Silayev goes to NJ and Eiserman falls.

I am much higher than most on Emery, BUF taking him at 11 is a reach but not a huge one in my eyes.
26 mai à 11 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Mr_neutral
if buffalo wants emery they would likely trade back in the draft. not jump on him at 11

Yeah, possibly. I wouldn't trade down lower than 18 or 19 though.
Mr_neutral a aimé ceci.
26 mai à 11 h 55
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 3
I think the top 3 picks are a guarentee. But i also think that if the blackhawks pass on demidov, then so will the ducks because they need more D then they do offense. which is why drafts are fun because now teams are having to pick from what they need moreso than top players in the draft and shockingly enough, most the top 10 pick teams are in need of Defensemen
26 mai à 12 h 1
Also, I am seattle fan as well. And I don't think Dickenson is going to be available at this pick for seattle. I think they are going to get stuck with a 6 ft tall defensemen or if it were my choice considering the options available at this point in the draft, we may get stuck having no other option but to not get a D-man like we need and end up trading down for a straight up goal scorer in Eiserman. I don't know much about the players in the draft but if you ask me, a Defensemen should be like 6-2, 6-4 solid "adam larson" size attitude and still be able to get things done but not beknown for the guy who scores 100 points in a season. especially not half of it in goals. assists ok for sure, but the d-man has to be bigger than 6 ft. imo for seattle, we need it, one thats going to be a 1st liner at the 2nd line D position behind larson and dunn
26 mai à 12 h 1
If dickenson is available i would not complain!
Kraken a aimé ceci.
26 mai à 12 h 15
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,927
Dickenson to Seattle makes a lot of sense. Silayev is the wildcard as he is huge and fast but lacks offensive upside, he could go anywhere between 2-20 honestly.
I think your Logic with Ottawa is reasonable, but their biggest need is RD and with Parekh and Yakemchuk there they take one, and Buffalo the other! Sad for SJ who could use one of those two.
26 mai à 12 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Villainitus
If dickenson is available i would not complain!

Dickinson would be best, Silayev would be my second wish, Parekh would be interesting. For forwards, Lindstrom or Catton would work.
26 mai à 15 h 2
Devils Guy
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 379
Quoting: BigBadBurke

Gotta agree with you. I think with Parehk's upside he should go before Buium.
BigBadBurke a aimé ceci.
28 mai à 17 h 44
The more i look into the players in this draft, I am almost worried about the pick seattle might end up taking. as i think the defensemen will still be pretty good to get if we go that route, we might be able to get allstar right off the bat to make our offense even more scarier for the future with a pick of iginla, lindstrom (if he's there but hear the habs have a lot of interest in him and he might go top 3) Cole Eiserman as a sharpshooter to basically compete with mccann for top goals on the team, and or beckett sennecke seems to have a lot of praise about his skill as well. Might not be a bad choice to get another top end offense player for seattle.... if not lets hope no matter who we get, they are excactly what we wanted

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage