SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2024 NHL Draft with Descriptions May 9th Top 10

2024 NHL Draft with Descriptions May 9th Top 10

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: DevilsFanZack13
Publié: 9 mai à 20 h 37
Description
These picks are just my opinions on where I could see them going. Let me know what you guys think about this top 10. Will do more picks as we get closer to the draft.
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Sharks de San JoseSharks de San Jose (1→1)
  2. Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoBlackhawks de Chicago (2→2)
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Best player in the draft. Youngest player ever to win the Hobey Baker award. Lots of scouts say his game is like Jonathon Toews but he has more offensive upside. Easy pick for San Jose.
2Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-With the #2 pick, the Chicago Blackhawks are proud to select Cayden Lindstrom. He’s a big physical center who has speed, skill and isn’t afraid to rough it up. Even though Demidov has a higher upside, a potential 1-2 punch of Bedard and Lindstrom has to be what Chicago is looking for.
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-In my opinion, Levshunov is the best all around defenseman in the draft. He’s great offensively and is above average defensively and will only get better. Great skater, makes a great first pass, doesn’t get discouraged in his own zone and is a minute muncher. With Anaheim trading Drysdale for Gauthier, it makes the decision a little easier for Verbeek to draft Levshunov.
4Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-A chance to draft an 18 year old 6’7 210lb defenseman, Columbus easily drafts Silayev. Columbus doesn’t really have a young defensive defenseman in the system and with Jiricek and Mateychuk eventually coming, to have another solid defenseman coming, Columbus will take Silayev.
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Easiest pick in the draft. If Demidov is still available at pick #5, Montreal will draft him.He has the potential to be the superstar that Montreal doesn’t have. In this draft he’s on the same skill level as Celebrini and makes player around him better.
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-I think this is where we see the first surprise of the draft with Ottawa taking Yakemchuk. Great all around game, has a great shot and loves to shoot the puck. Is a big physical defenseman who also put up a whopping 120 PIMs. Also doesn’t hurt that he’s a right shot defenseman that Ottawa doesn’t have a lot of, especially not any with top 4 potential.
8Logo de Kraken de Seattle-The first 3 1st round picks that Seattle has selected in their existence of the franchise, they’ve all been forwards in Beniers, Wright and Sale. Ron Francis will go with best player available and in my opinion, that’s Sam Dickinson. He’s does everything good but not great. He will be a top 4 defenseman in the NHL, but he won’t wow anyone. He reminds me of Ryan Suter but he’s more physical.
9Logo de Flames de Calgary-I just don’t see Calgary taking anyone else especially if Tij Iginla is there at 9. He’s someone who at the beginning of the season was projected to be a high 2nd round pick, but by the middle of the season he just kept moving up. He isn’t as physical as his dad, but some would say he has a better shot than Jarome. Tij can play center or wing, but has mainly been a center this season.
10Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Just like Calgary and Tij Iginla, I think it makes to much sense for NJ to take Eiserman at pick #10 if he’s there. Jack Hughes needs a winger that he can play with and Eiserman could be that guy. Easily the best shot in the draft and Jack Hughes will have no problem getting him the puck. I thought about NJ possibly taking Catton but hes another small center that some scouts are saying might be a winger in the NHL.
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
12Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
14Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
15Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
16Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
17Logo de Capitals de Washington-
18Logo de Islanders de New York-
19Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
20Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
24Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
25Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
26Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de Boston
27Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
28Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
29Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
30Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la Floride
31Logo de Stars de Dallas-
32Logo de Rangers de New York-
9 mai à 20 h 57
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,080
Good write-up and some interesting picks.

I think Lindtsrom's injury history (back) may pull him out of running for 2oa.

For NJD...if they leave Buium on table, it would be tough to swallow. Eiserman would be nice too though.
9 mai à 21 h 27
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 556
Demidov will not be there at 5. Even for a team looking for a 'D', they need to take him.
Montreal really fumbled last year letting Mitchkov go - other teams will not let Demidov slide.
10 mai à 21 h 54
R.I.P Yotes
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 137
Quoting: Fran615
Demidov will not be there at 5. Even for a team looking for a 'D', they need to take him.
Montreal really fumbled last year letting Mitchkov go - other teams will not let Demidov slide.

Was Michkov willing to sign in Montreal? I know ARI passed on him because he wasn’t willing to sign there.
Fran615 a aimé ceci.
11 mai à 19 h 0
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 556
Quoting: MyTeamsSuck
Was Michkov willing to sign in Montreal? I know ARI passed on him because he wasn’t willing to sign there.

I believe he would have signed yes. My guess is that the Molson family - the club owners - warned the GM to avoid a repetition of the awful public relations fiasco with Logan Mailloux, which was the last straw for Marc Bergevin.
MyTeamsSuck a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage