SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Leaked order

Leaked order

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: Capitalfail67
Publié: 7 mai à 15 h 35
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Sharks de San JoseSharks de San Jose (1→1)
  2. Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaCoyotes de l'Arizona (6→2)
7 mai à 15 h 37
Darkblade
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 399
if its the same order after 8pm EST, its def rigged lmao
Caufield et Capitalfail67 a aimé ceci.
7 mai à 16 h 25
SHL NJD GM
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,443
There have been plenty of trolls doing fake leaks but there are no actual leaked lottery order
Capitalfail67 et AfghaniMalkin a aimé ceci.
7 mai à 16 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Caps fan idk why
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,379
Quoting: AlakHul
if its the same order after 8pm EST, its def rigged lmao

Quoting: A_Habs_fan
There have been plenty of trolls doing fake leaks but there are no actual leaked lottery order

Jfresh is out here going above and beyond trying to make it seem crazy they rig the draft but idk.... Utah just spent A LOT of money. i see them getting in the top 2... would be shocked to see the Sens not move up also
7 mai à 16 h 41
SHL NJD GM
Quoting: Capitalfail67
Jfresh is out here going above and beyond trying to make it seem crazy they rig the draft but idk.... Utah just spent A LOT of money. i see them getting in the top 2... would be shocked to see the Sens not move up also

The NHL lottery isn't rigged, every team sends someone to supervise the lottery, I know it's fun to say it's rigged when no one wanted the result (like Chicago getting Bedard) but it simply isn't
7 mai à 16 h 50
Rest is a weapon
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 337

why do you think the NHL wants the Sens to move up? Because of the new ownership?
7 mai à 17 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Caps fan idk why
Quoting: Who_is_Jimmy_Stu
why do you think the NHL wants the Sens to move up? Because of the new ownership?

Kinda screwed them with the Pinto thing.... came to overly hard bc of the gambling aspect of it all. NEw ownership got blind sided
Who_is_Jimmy_Stu a aimé ceci.
7 mai à 17 h 11
Rest is a weapon
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 337
Kinda screwed them with the Pinto thing.... came to overly hard bc of the gambling aspect of it all. NEw ownership got blind sided

That may mean that we deserve to move up, but I doubt Bettman feels all bad and wants to make up for it
7 mai à 17 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Caps fan idk why
The NHL lottery isn't rigged, every team sends someone to supervise the lottery, I know it's fun to say it's rigged when no one wanted the result (like Chicago getting Bedard) but it simply isn't

And you think that prevents the rigging? no way to prove it but the "convince" of it all seems shady. We will see if Utah moves up
7 mai à 17 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Caps fan idk why
Quoting: Who_is_Jimmy_Stu
That may mean that we deserve to move up, but I doubt Bettman feels all bad and wants to make up for it

Gotta have some protection for new owners walking into a ****ty situation. Looks like bad business imo
7 mai à 17 h 34
Stovetop
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 909

It's not rigged FFS. If you genuinely believe it is then you're an idiot. there's literally a rep for every org that sits in and watches the full drawing happen. Not to mention the absolute fallout from every other owner would be historic
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
7 mai à 17 h 37
Stovetop
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 909
And you think that prevents the rigging? no way to prove it but the "convince" of it all seems shady. We will see if Utah moves up

they have a 15% chance of moving up. if they do, it's because they had the 6th best odds to move up of the 16 teams
7 mai à 17 h 37
Timmy Superstar
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 176

Or dadonov
Capitalfail67 a aimé ceci.
7 mai à 17 h 48
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,814

If Bettman was rigging the lottery, NJD would not have won any (let alone four of 'em)
7 mai à 17 h 53
SHL NJD GM

Also the actual lottery draw is done at 5:45 EST today (so the NHL as of a couple minutes knows the result)
Reveal is at 6:30 EST
7 mai à 18 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Caps fan idk why
Quoting: NHLfan10506
If Bettman was rigging the lottery, NJD would not have won any (let alone four of 'em)

i disagree... then and Rangers were able to retool quickly. Devils had a fluke year with injuries and horrible goaltending

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage