Logo de STL
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2287 000 000 $85 768 973 $0 $850 000 $1 231 027 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 7
8 200 000 $8 200 000 $
AD, AG
RFA
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, AG
RFA
5 100 000 $5 100 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 4
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C, AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 275 000 $1 275 000 $
AD, AG
UFA
905 833 $905 833 $
AG
RFA - 2
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
C
RFA
950 000 $950 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
875 000 $875 000 $
AG
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
RFA - 2
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
DD
RFA
900 000 $900 000 $
G
UFA - 1
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
DD
UFA
875 000 $875 000 $
G
UFA
975 000 $975 000 $
DG
RFA
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
1 mai à 20 h 20
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 7,417
Quoting: HypotheticalImpossibility
3-4 years is any day now? That's ok, next year is the Leafs' year, right? Again?

yeah, 3-4 years when your best forwards are almost 30! That's totally what a competitive window opening looks like.
1 mai à 20 h 21
Quoting: DanielSan92
Kinda like one day you'll be able to watch a Leafs Cup win that's not in black and white. tears of joy

you talk more about the leafs than you do the red wings, hey, i get it, ive seen the wings roster
1 mai à 20 h 26
Rejoint: avr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 403
Quoting: JaredOfLondon
you talk more about the leafs than you do the red wings, hey, i get it, ive seen the wings roster

Bruh, I've made you eat **** on claims about:

1. Holl not being a plug signing.

2. Your claim that "Detroit is right in the middle of their 22-27 year old window".

3. "Debrincat was a sign that Detroit is in win now mode!"

And you've abandoned ship on all of them.

I've further asked you what other plug options Detroit had at RHD in UFA over the summer, which you refused to answer multiple times.

Tell me more about how I'm only talking about the Leafs. tears of joy You make **** arguments and when they get destroyed you move on to the next **** argument.
1 mai à 20 h 28
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 237

Or... and hear me out, I know this is hard to process when your team has had 1, maybe 2 good prospects in the last decade... That's when Larkin and DeBrincat are at the tail end of their prime, Edvinson has mpre experience and a major role, Raymond (the 30 goal scorer at 22 years old) and Seider (by far most difficult matchups in the salary cap era) are entering their prime, Kasper, Danielson, and (SHL Champion and Salming Trophy winner) Sandin Pellika have all made the team, and Cossa and Augustine should be vying for the starting gig. Crazy how having a top rated prospect pool makes your team's future bright, especially when they just missed the playoffs with a roster half full of plugs.
1 mai à 20 h 29
yeah, 3-4 years when your best forwards are almost 30! That's totally what a competitive window opening looks like.

Three years from now:

Larkin - 30

Raymond - 25
Kasper - 23
Danielson - 22

Yeah bro. Very close to 30. tears of joy
1 mai à 20 h 35
Or... and hear me out, I know this is hard to process when your team has had 1, maybe 2 good prospects in the last decade... That's when Larkin and DeBrincat are at the tail end of their prime, Edvinson has mpre experience and a major role, Raymond (the 30 goal scorer at 22 years old) and Seider (by far most difficult matchups in the salary cap era) are entering their prime, Kasper, Danielson, and (SHL Champion and Salming Trophy winner) Sandin Pellika have all made the team, and Cossa and Augustine should be vying for the starting gig. Crazy how having a top rated prospect pool makes your team's future bright, especially when they just missed the playoffs with a roster half full of plugs.

wow, the w
Bruh, I've made you eat **** on claims about:

1. Holl not being a plug signing.

2. Your claim that "Detroit is right in the middle of their 22-27 year old window".

3. "Debrincat was a sign that Detroit is in win now mode!"

And you've abandoned ship on all of them.

I've further asked you what other plug options Detroit had at RHD in UFA over the summer, which you refused to answer multiple times.

Tell me more about how I'm only talking about the Leafs. tears of joy You make **** arguments and when they get destroyed you move on to the next **** argument.

1- You said Yzerman only liked guy with compete, he over paid for holl who you yourself say i 'a plug' and thus doesnt have compete
2-yeah, like i said, they are literally in the middle of their window with this roster. reading is hard apparently
3-trading for a guy in his prime is literally a try and win now move, especially when you sign a bunch of vets to bolster your roster. This is literally what teams trying to compete do every single year

i didnt abandon anything, you just keep repeating things over and over again and throwing insults around like it makes your points better

So back to the original point, Yzerman would be all over a Marner trade if he could, especially since he clearly has the same amount of compete as the rest of his recent big moves
1 mai à 20 h 37
Three years from now:

Larkin - 30

Raymond - 25
Kasper - 23
Danielson - 22

Yeah bro. Very close to 30. tears of joy

Debrinecat -28
Fabbri-30
Rassmussen-27

I do love how you had to include guys who havent even made the NHL yet or showed they can play at any sort of high level to try and prove your point though, bang up job!
1 mai à 20 h 43
1- You said Yzerman only liked guy with compete, he over paid for holl who you yourself say i 'a plug' and thus doesnt have compete

Repeatedly fails to acknowledge the obvious difference between signing a plug while your kids develop and trading multiple assets for an overpaid winger who doesn't show up.

2-yeah, like i said, they are literally in the middle of their window with this roster. reading is hard apparently

"I didn't abandon anything!" Reading is hard huh? You never answered this...

Weird that you didn't answer the question.

BTW, Larkin the only core or future core player not on an ELC this past season. Larkin 27, Seider just turned 23, Raymond just turned 22. Potential core members in Cossa/Edvinsson/Kasper/Danielson/ASP all 21 or under. Tell me more about "yOu'Re iN tHe mIdDlE oF yOuR wInDoW!" tears of joy

3-trading for a guy in his prime is literally a try and win now move, especially when you sign a bunch of vets to bolster your roster. This is literally what teams trying to compete do every single year

Again. "I didn't abandon anything!" Both myself and @HypotheticalImpossibility addressed this.

Yeah bro he was so committed to Debrincat that he was only willing to sign him to a 4 year deal when Alex wanted 8. Clearly he's thinking of now and not the future!

He essentially traded spare parts and Bertuzzi to get a younger, better goal scorer. That's asset management and addressing weaknesses, something every GM tries to do. It's not that hard to understand.

You conveniently declined to respond to either post.

Tell me more about how you don't make **** arguments and then abandon them when they fall apart. tears of joy

RIP
1 mai à 20 h 47
Debrinecat -28
Fabbri-30
Rassmussen-27

I do love how you had to include guys who havent even made the NHL yet or showed they can play at any sort of high level to try and prove your point though, bang up job!

It's truly weird that you:

1. Think Rasmussen and Fabbri are among Detroit's top forwards even right now. 8th and 10th respectively among Detroit's forwards in scoring. tears of joy

2. Think Yzerman views Debrincat as a core player. This was already addressed, (Which you failed to reply to while claiming you don't abandon arguments) he declined to sign Debrincat to the 8 year deal that he wanted and only gave him four. Wonder why that is...
PuzzledActuary a aimé ceci.
1 mai à 20 h 47
Repeatedly fails to acknowledge the obvious difference between signing a plug while your kids develop and trading multiple assets for an overpaid winger who doesn't show up.

"I didn't abandon anything!" Reading is hard huh? You never answered this...

Again. "I didn't abandon anything!" Both myself and HypotheticalImpossibility addressed this.

You conveniently declined to respond to either post.

Tell me more about how you don't make **** arguments and then abandon them when they fall apart. tears of joy

RIP

tell me again how Yzerman loves guys with compete yet keeps signing and trading for guys who dont have it, you've been dodging that since the start, and no "he's a plug' isnt an answer, especially when you insist that you arnt trying to win and simply not paying a guy way too much for way to long to not play for you i a better option.
So, here's a hot tip, If you dont want Marner, simply say "the wings dont do that trade" or "giving up more futures for another high paid winger doesnt make sense" dont go for a lazy, untrue fake narrative crap thing like "Yzerman only likes guys with compete" because clearly he doesnt.
1 mai à 20 h 48
It's truly weird that you:

1. Think Rasmussen and Fabbri are among Detroit's top forwards even right now. 8th and 10th respectively among Detroit's forwards in scoring. tears of joy

2. Think Yzerman views Debrincat as a core player. This was already addressed, (Which you failed to reply to while claiming you don't abandon arguments) he declined to sign Debrincat to the 8 year deal that he wanted and only gave him four. Wonder why that is...

well I figure if you're including guys who havent even sniffed the NHL it's only fair to include guys that wings fans have been talking up as amazing since they dawned the winged wheel. Hell, Rassmussen has been talked up so high by wings fans here you'd think he was your best player most nights.
1 mai à 20 h 49
tell me again how Yzerman loves guys with compete yet keeps signing and trading for guys who dont have it, you've been dodging that since the start, and no "he's a plug' isnt an answer, especially when you insist that you arnt trying to win and simply not paying a guy way too much for way to long to not play for you i a better option.
So, here's a hot tip, If you dont want Marner, simply say "the wings dont do that trade" or "giving up more futures for another high paid winger doesnt make sense" dont go for a lazy, untrue fake narrative crap thing like "Yzerman only likes guys with compete" because clearly he doesnt.

"I don't abandon arguments!"

... Responded to one point and completely skipped over the two that had quotes showing arguments you abandoned. tears of joy
1 mai à 20 h 50
well I figure if you're including guys who havent even sniffed the NHL it's only fair to include guys that wings fans have been talking up as amazing since they dawned the winged wheel. Hell, Rassmussen has been talked up so high by wings fans here you'd think he was your best player most nights.

Up until last season people were ****ing about Rasmussen incessantly, what the **** are you smoking. tears of joy

Hell, @puzzledactuary just had a post today complaining about his whopping $3.2M contract. Sounds like top forward money to me!
1 mai à 20 h 51
Up until last season people were ****ing about Rasmussen incessantly, what the **** are you smoking. tears of joy

Hell, puzzledactuary just had a post today complaining about his $3.2M contract.

wait, you mean Wings fans talked up a guy who wasnt very good and over estimated his abilities? You dont say!
1 mai à 20 h 51
"I don't abandon arguments!"

... Responded to one point and completely skipped over the two that had quotes showing arguments you abandoned. tears of joy

he says, refusing to talk about the original argument
1 mai à 20 h 52
wow, the w

i didnt abandon anything, you just keep repeating things over and over again and throwing insults around like it makes your points better

So back to the original point, Yzerman would be all over a Marner trade if he could, especially since he clearly has the same amount of compete as the rest of his recent big moves

Yes, adding good young players to a team is a W. Dare I say they may even make it out of the first round more than once during their window.
To your points...
1) Being a plug is not an indicator of a player's compete. It means that you're a temporary fill for a roster, not a major piece going forward. Like David Kampf, for example. Holl is a plug and has compete. He's just not good.
2) The Wings have as many, if not more high-rated prospects in their system than good players on the roster. How is that "in the middle of a window," especially considering half of their good players are 23 and under?
3) Again, a bunch of plugs were added to the roster. Yzerman saw an opportunity to trade a late round pick that is less likely to amount to something, along with some spare parts, and fill a major need on the roster. He took it. The objective was to make the Wings less likely to get blown out on the regular, not to win the cup. Your argument is misframed.
1 mai à 20 h 54
Debrinecat -28
Fabbri-30
Rassmussen-27

DeBrincat will be in his prime.
Fabbri may not get a contract extension. Like the guy, but he's a bottom 6 scoring winger. Not a core piece.
Ras is a good complementary piece. Solid defensive-minded middle 6 winger. Plays a role, sure. Core piece, not so much.

Any more players we need to evaluate?
1 mai à 20 h 57
he says, refusing to talk about the original argument

Dude I asked you two pages ago and multiple times after to name better plug options at RHD that were:

1. Cheap
2. Would agree to short term

You provided nothing. Don't come at me with this "Wont talk about the original argument" ****. You run like a **** any time you face opposition. tears of joy
1 mai à 20 h 59
wait, you mean Wings fans talked up a guy who wasnt very good and over estimated his abilities? You dont say!

Rasmussen? The guy that most Wings fans were against drafting in the first place? The guy that was held up as the shining example of Ken Holland's draft failures? What are you on about?
DanielSan92 a aimé ceci.
1 mai à 20 h 59

What part of "They were ****ing about him incessantly up until last year" didn't click in your hollow head?
1 mai à 21 h 0
Yes, adding good young players to a team is a W. Dare I say they may even make it out of the first round more than once during their window.
To your points...
1) Being a plug is not an indicator of a player's compete. It means that you're a temporary fill for a roster, not a major piece going forward. Like David Kampf, for example. Holl is a plug and has compete. He's just not good.
2) The Wings have as many, if not more high-rated prospects in their system than good players on the roster. How is that "in the middle of a window," especially considering half of their good players are 23 and under?
3) Again, a bunch of plugs were added to the roster. Yzerman saw an opportunity to trade a late round pick that is less likely to amount to something, along with some spare parts, and fill a major need on the roster. He took it. The objective was to make the Wings less likely to get blown out on the regular, not to win the cup. Your argument is misframed.

1- I was as big a Holl supporter as there was around here when he was a Leaf (IE I was aware he was simply an OK number 4 most of his tenure in toronto) and yet I was told constantly that he had no compete, that is why I presented them to your buddy there who has done nothing but talk him down and wont even say he has compete
2-prospects are prospects, and until they prove they can do anything at the NHL level, they are simply that. The wings dont have a McDavid or Mackinnon in the wings who is all but a lock to be a star and push a competitive window. If you cant even see the window, you cant say it's gonna open ever. So we go by what the wings are icing now.
3-no, a bunch of plugs dont need to be added to the roster. A guy like Perron? Kane? Sure, get a vet leader or two who has been there. Yzerman has added and over paid for Compher, Copp, Holl, Husso, and Chariot, and then added other vet guys in Ghost, Petry Maatta etc. He has spent a lot of money to be as good as he would be if he shopped in the bargain bin
1 mai à 21 h 3
DeBrincat will be in his prime.
Fabbri may not get a contract extension. Like the guy, but he's a bottom 6 scoring winger. Not a core piece.
Ras is a good complementary piece. Solid defensive-minded middle 6 winger. Plays a role, sure. Core piece, not so much.

Any more players we need to evaluate?

Debrincat is already past the middle of his prime by average. Prime scoring age is 22-27. He is 27 in December.
Fabbri is there because I wasnt going to use guys who were already 28+ and there really isnt a lot a head of him on the roster as far as forwards go in that regard
And as I stated before Ras was there because half a dozen redwings fans got really mad at me last year when I said the exact same thing you did here because he was apparently gonna be a 2C beast just I wait.
1 mai à 21 h 5

Michael Rasmussen's HFDetroit Draft thread:

https://forums.hfboards.com/threads/at-9th-overall-the-detroit-red-wings-select-michael-rasmussen.2361557/

Just some highlights from page one, draft day comments:

"Fire Holland. This is unacceptable."

"rip bust"

"vilardi and liljegrin on the board, selects the the ent that can only score on the pp"

"underwhelming pick"

"Do not want"

"Hope these scouts know something that we don't, Because this was a terrible pick. Vilardi, Necas, Tippet, Liljegren any of them would've been better then Rasmussen."

"I legitimately think this pick will be laughed at forever. Worst case scenario. I hate this team so much."

"I thought Rassmussen was supposed to be more like a tenth or 11th pick. The Wings took him at ninth when Vilardi, who was supposed to be a 4th or 5th pick, not to mention a few others raked better were still available. Is this a new way of tanking? Or maybe he's a guy who interviews well. Or something."

"Holland can't even make an obvious pick. Just unbelievable. We are a ****ing laughing stock."

"But...why?"

Ya bro, Wings fans LOVE Rasmussen. Any other bull **** you're selling? tears of joy
1 mai à 21 h 6
Michael Rasmussen's HFDetroit Draft thread:

https://forums.hfboards.com/threads/at-9th-overall-the-detroit-red-wings-select-michael-rasmussen.2361557/

Just some highlights from page one, draft day comments:

"Fire Holland. This is unacceptable."

"rip bust"

"vilardi and liljegrin on the board, selects the the ent that can only score on the pp"

"underwhelming pick"

"Do not want"

"Hope these scouts know something that we don't, Because this was a terrible pick. Vilardi, Necas, Tippet, Liljegren any of them would've been better then Rasmussen."

"I legitimately think this pick will be laughed at forever. Worst case scenario. I hate this team so much."

"I thought Rassmussen was supposed to be more like a tenth or 11th pick. The Wings took him at ninth when Vilardi, who was supposed to be a 4th or 5th pick, not to mention a few others raked better were still available. Is this a new way of tanking? Or maybe he's a guy who interviews well. Or something."

"Holland can't even make an obvious pick. Just unbelievable. We are a ****ing laughing stock."

"But...why?"

Ya bro, Wings fans LOVE Rasmussen. Any other bull **** you're selling? tears of joy

yes, I know, I was right about Rasmussen all along and the wings fans here were very very wrong about him. It's a theme
1 mai à 21 h 9
Debrincat is already past the middle of his prime by average. Prime scoring age is 22-27. He is 27 in December.
Fabbri is there because I wasnt going to use guys who were already 28+ and there really isnt a lot a head of him on the roster as far as forwards go in that regard
And as I stated before Ras was there because half a dozen redwings fans got really mad at me last year when I said the exact same thing you did here because he was apparently gonna be a 2C beast just I wait.

No hope after they're 27, bro. I agree.

Next year:

Matthews - 27
Marner - 27
Nylander - 28
Rielly - 30
Tavares - 34

OOF. So if Boston wipes them out here, I guess that's the window slamming shut on the Leafs core with one whole game won outside the 1st round. tears of joy No Cup. No Cup appearance. No Conference Finals. Not even a Conference Finals appearance.

Ouch.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage