Forums/Armchair-GM

What would it take to get any of these guys

Créé par: dons_weeney
Équipe: 2024-25 Bruins de Boston
Date de création initiale: 29 avr. 2024
Publié: 29 avr. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Just looking to gauge the market for what you think is a reasonable return for any of these guys. Gonna list the players I'd be interested in, and the top assets for the B's. Keep in mind I am NOT saying ANY of these players will, or even could, be traded. This is all just for fun and to get opinions. I know mock trades are a sensitive subject on here, so remember this is all fake.

McAvoy and Pastrnak are the only untouchables, because you can't get a center higher value than them anyways. I think the best route for the B's to go is to aim for a low end 1c. Not having a 1c seems like a waste of pasta/mcavoys primes, since you can't win a cup without one. Every other asset is in play imo, here are the B's top assets, roughly in order:

Swayman
Poitras
Ullmark
Lohrei
Lysell
2025 1st
2026 1st
Carlo
Debrusk (would have to be sign and trade)
Frederic
Merkulov

And the centers I'd be looking at are:
R. Thomas
Barzal
E. Lindholm (UFA of course)
Horvat
Hintz
Hertl
Norris
JT Miller
Zegras

And any young guys/prospects, but the value here would be all over the place, since some of these are top prospects and some are guys who's stock has dropped significantly:
Turcotte
Hayton
Byfield
Wright
K. Johnson
M. Savoie
O. Moore
Perfetti
Reichel
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1787 700 000 $65 990 834 $50 000 $330 000 $21 709 166 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
11 250 000 $11 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
870 000 $870 000 $ (Bonis de performance80 000 $$80K)
C
RFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $
C
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
775 000 $775 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
787 500 $787 500 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance250 000 $$250K)
DG
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG
NTC, NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
29 avr. à 23 h 58
ItsTheCracken
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 52
I'm sure people will disagree, but I don't know that Boston has the assets to get some (or most) of these guys. Hintz, Zegras, Byfield, Johnson or Perfetti as an example.
30 avr. à 0 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Best armchair GM yet
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 145
Quoting: ItsTheCracken
I'm sure people will disagree, but I don't know that Boston has the assets to get some (or most) of these guys. Hintz, Zegras, Byfield, Johnson or Perfetti as an example.

Agreed, it would take a bigger trade like Mcavoy for Hintz + a no. 2/3 dman or something for example. Unfortunately I think the Bruins are screwed, I don't envy Sweeney right now. Only hope is Poitras exceeds expectations. Other than that, by the time they draft top 10 pasta and mcavoy are beyond their primes.
ItsTheCracken a aimé ceci.
30 avr. à 0 h 50
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 247
agreed 1C should be addressed in the offszn, just not sure BOS has the assets to acquire a guy like that, or that a team would be willing to part with a player of that caliber

My fear is that theyll settle with overpaying Lindholmin FA, Id prefer they trade for someone with a higher ceiling, but easier said than done of course
30 avr. à 0 h 55
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,879
Modifié 30 avr. à 1 h 40
Most won’t be available.

1st list.

Elias, write a check, more than he’s worth.

Norris - huge health risk with huge contract.

Zegras likely available, likely better off at wing.

Hertl if Vegas needs cap space.

Doubt any others would be moved.

2nd list.

Turcotte sucks.

Reichel and Hayton have disappointed so far, might be considered. But are not 1s and probably won’t be. Early on Johnson but he’s heading in that direction, also likely better at wing.

Rest are not being moved,
30 avr. à 9 h 20
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,285
I’m curious to see what Lindholm signs for. Boston would seem to be the team with the combination of best opportunity and cap space to spend. Sweeney’s tried to acquire him twice this season from two different teams. I’d be surprised if he’s not the guy they acquire.

Overpay is a relative term. He would have easily secured a 7 year, 8.5m AAV deal based on comparables at the beginning of the year. Curious to see what one down year does to his value. At the beginning of the year, he would have been most Boston fans number 1 option
30 avr. à 11 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Best armchair GM yet
Quoting: princessTom
agreed 1C should be addressed in the offszn, just not sure BOS has the assets to acquire a guy like that, or that a team would be willing to part with a player of that caliber

My fear is that theyll settle with overpaying Lindholmin FA, Id prefer they trade for someone with a higher ceiling, but easier said than done of course

Yeah it kinda depends. I'd probably come to terms and accept that you do need a 1C to win a cup, and that's not happening any time soon. So paying for a high end 2c to plug in as a 1c in the meantime just needs to be done, instead of keeping that spot open in hopes one becomes available, because that's highly unlikely. If one does happen to become available, they'll make it happen, whether that's moving cap space or moving the current 1C to wing etc.
30 avr. à 11 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Best armchair GM yet
Quoting: Gofnut999
Most won’t be available.

1st list.

Elias, write a check, more than he’s worth.

Norris - huge health risk with huge contract.

Zegras likely available, likely better off at wing.

Hertl if Vegas needs cap space.

Doubt any others would be moved.

2nd list.

Turcotte sucks.

Reichel and Hayton have disappointed so far, might be considered. But are not 1s and probably won’t be. Early on Johnson but he’s heading in that direction, also likely better at wing.

Rest are not being moved,

Norris is super appealing imo. He's the only one I'd maybe consider trading for, but tough to say. Other than that, singing Lindholm is the best option unless they can land Byfield or something.
30 avr. à 11 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Best armchair GM yet
Quoting: Celtics21
I’m curious to see what Lindholm signs for. Boston would seem to be the team with the combination of best opportunity and cap space to spend. Sweeney’s tried to acquire him twice this season from two different teams. I’d be surprised if he’s not the guy they acquire.

Overpay is a relative term. He would have easily secured a 7 year, 8.5m AAV deal based on comparables at the beginning of the year. Curious to see what one down year does to his value. At the beginning of the year, he would have been most Boston fans number 1 option

Agreed, he'd just be another Coyle/zacha/poitras level guy. Doesn't make them better directly but gives them move of what they already have. That cap space won't be used on anything else, so I don't have an issue with them spending it. I see him getting a 7x6.75. I just can't see him getting 7+ when the 40 goal season seems more like an anomaly. But with the cap going up I can see him def getting over 6.
30 avr. à 11 h 36
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,285
Quoting: dons_weeney
Agreed, he'd just be another Coyle/zacha/poitras level guy. Doesn't make them better directly but gives them move of what they already have. That cap space won't be used on anything else, so I don't have an issue with them spending it. I see him getting a 7x6.75. I just can't see him getting 7+ when the 40 goal season seems more like an anomaly. But with the cap going up I can see him def getting over 6.

Reality is one off year can be explained away, dealing with the uncertainty of being on the trade block and family issues has impacted many players.

I see him getting 7, 7+M AAV. If he signs a shorter deal, I could seem him in the 8.5M range.
30 avr. à 13 h 8
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,879
Quoting: dons_weeney
Norris is super appealing imo. He's the only one I'd maybe consider trading for, but tough to say. Other than that, singing Lindholm is the best option unless they can land Byfield or something.

Made of glass. 3 shoulder surgeries already. Not sure how long he lasts. That shoulder could force early retirement

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage